Being Helpful Ch. 03 - It's Not Working

Story Info
Jake Thinks Back to the End of Kate's Breastfeeding.
7k words
4.6
7.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The house was dark. I sipped my bourbon on the rocks. I'd been sitting in the overstuffed easy chair for almost the entire afternoon, watching as the sun's golden glow disappeared behind the trees. The light dimmed and slowly slid down the wall. I threw a few more cubes into the glass and enjoyed the sound the ice made as I twirled it with my fingertips. I added more of the golden alcohol. It splashed into the glass and I went from a sip to a gulp.

Built in 1923 by a master craftsman, the house included four bedrooms, five bathrooms, a large gourmet kitchen rebuilt a few years ago, a south-facing sunroom, a sunken living room, and a library. The sunroom, the room where I had sequestered myself, was lined on the outside with floor to ceiling windows and on the inside, it used to be lined with nick-nacks, but I'd had those all removed. The shelves were now filled with pictures of Kate. Kate with the kids. Kate with me. The lower left were the older pictures, pictures of us dating, hanging with my parents, and even two with her mother and father. The middle section was of her or us and our kids, kindergarten graduation up to high school graduations. On the right side were a few pictures of the two of us as empty nesters. Furthest to the right, a picture of her wearing a blue swimsuit. A blurry hand, hers, was up blocking much of the image but you could see behind the blur, a fun-filled smile, those bright green eyes, and of course, the top of that blue swimsuit. Ah, that blue swimsuit!

A wispy smile flittered across my face. It might have been my only smile of this day.

The picture was of our trip to The Bahamas. I'd won a sales competition at work and Kate asked her mom to watch the kids so she could join me on the trip. It was an unpleasant surprise when her mom showed up with Kate's dreaded father in tow. Kate was livid. She didn't want that man around our kids.

Was that really 20 years ago?

The trip was only six days long and it took two days just for Kate to relax and try and forgive her mother for bringing the old man along. Kate hated him but was silent when I probed why. When asked, she'd just say, "I don't know. It's just everything, everything he does, everything he is."

At the time, I was happy that she was seeing a therapist.

I bought the blue one-piece swimsuit for her knowing that it accentuated those full and long breasts. It was made of thin material and had flowing folds to barely cover her chest. Her breasts would be free from the brassiere-like constrictions of a normal bathing suit and the folds would give me easy access. I was excited at the thought of reaching through those folds.

I unlocked the bungalow and gave her the wrapped box, she pulled out the swimsuit, and with a nervous laugh, stated that she'd never wear it. It was sexy, sensual, and flirty, but too risqué for her.

"Jake, thank you very much but ... but, I can't wear this in public. I mean, it's lovely and all, but really, you know, I mean, I'll be flopping all over the place! And, I mean, just look at the crotch!"

"What about the crotch?" I asked.

She laughed, "I'd definitely be showing some camel toe with this!"

"Well, maybe you only wear it in private?" I smiled, found a bottle of pinot grigio chilled in an ice bucket, poured her a glass, and pulled her out onto our private balcony.

We looked out. The balcony opened to a private pool with a hot tub to the side. We were on the side of a hill looking down to the hotel's private beach. We had all the privacy we could want.

"I upgraded us," I said.

"We can't afford this," she whispered.

"We can," I whispered back while pulling her into my arms. "Do you remember I told you about Robby Nichols? He's going to fund the first phase of the startup! And, I will have complete control. This is just the start! Believe in me, Kate. We're going to go far!"

We kissed and enjoyed the view.

A day later, she wore the bathing suit. She climbed up out of the water from our private pool. Her large and thick nipples pushed through the thin blue material. She was a goddess in that suit. She was a goddess out of that suit!

She giggled and laughed putting up her hand to fend me off and block my attempt at a picture.

The picture shows almost nothing, but I remember everything. Her laugh, her smile, that sensuality, and those wonderfully big tits that hung down with nipples that faced forward and pushed through most any fabric. This bathing suit didn't stand a chance but that was why I bought it. She knew what it would do to me and that was why she wore it. Just for me. She was like that.

The golden light of the sunset was almost gone. Sitting in that darkened shrine and in my drunken stupor, I took some drunken time to consider turning on a light. The debate in my mind went back and forth for several minutes as I weighed the pros and cons of having a light on versus having the light off.

There was a bell. No, not a bell. It was a ring. It was my mobile phone, and it was my son, "Dad, I know you like to be alone on this day, but I screwed up. I need some help." He paused adding, "I need your help."

"How'd you screw up?" I said, mildly surprised by my slight slur of the word "screw."

"Umm, today is the last day of Suzy's, you know, ummm ... cycle ... ummm fertile period. And I was supposed to ask you to come down to the clinic, but work's been busy, and I just forgot to ask you."

"What do you want me to do? Is the clinic even open now?"

"No, we missed that. But maybe we could do it differently?" he asked.

I immediately went into problem solving mode, "Like what? What are you thinking about? I asked.

I could hear Suzy in the background extremely upset.

"I think it is best if we talk face to face. Can we come over? I mean, we'll be over," and he hung up.

My eyes closed, I let my head lay back, and through my memories, I drifted back in time.

Nine months after our second child was born, a beautiful daughter, Kate was ready to end her breastfeeding. We were living in a modest two-bedroom apartment in a junky neighborhood of crappy apartments. It was what we could afford. But things were changing. I won that sales event and my idea for a spin-off was accepted. We'd finally get out from under the paycheck to paycheck living. We'd finally get out from living in this dumpy apartment, too.

My gorgeous wife stood a few feet from me taking her earrings off as she readied for bed. Her gown was a light green sheer and my dick hardened at the slope of her very full tits. An old lamp with a 40 watt light bulb dimly illuminated her nipples that poked out, pink and long, with large areolas. Did she even understand how gorgeous to me, she was?

She turned to me, and those tits wobbled, full and ready to be sucked. "Honey, I know you love sucking them, but it might be time, y'know? Julie is ready to stop."

"She is? Well. Okay. Bummer. Of course, no problem. And yes, I love it ... but so do you!" I laughed.

Kate leaned over, pulled the covers off me and straddled my shin. She slid her glistening pussy up and down my shin, riding back and forth in a slow and seductive way. Back arched, her arms on my thigh, eyes closed, she appreciated the action my shin gave her clit. Those big tits pressed between her V shaped arms looked delicious. Leaning forward slowly, those green eyes stared at me as she leaned forward and swallowed my cock deep into her mouth. She bobbed slowly up and down, sucking deep and then pulling on the head. It drove me insane. Even more, I could feel the warmth and smooth skin of those tits resting and rubbing my thighs.

She's always been a wonderful ... sucker of my cock. When we were dating, we often went on day trips to places an hour or two away. I'd drive and she would tease me hard. I remember her giggling as she stripped off her bra, or telling me to keep my eyes on the road as she dropped her shorts and panties to rub her clit. I'm not sure if she was bored, horny, or both! I certainly didn't care. The teasing always followed with a wonderful blow job or hand job. There were a few times when truckers got a good look. Some would honk but the smart ones, oh those smart ones, they would pace us and just watch. I did find that ... kinky.

Yes, she always loved sucking my cock, sometimes deeply down her throat and sometimes she'd concentrate and put an enormous amount of pressure on the head. Bobbing up and down, and other times just licking around that sensitive part of the rim.

"Now, don't run off the road," she'd laugh right before taking me deep.

Most times, she liked to suck me hard, pull it out, and just enjoy licking. She knew when I was ready to explode and she liked stopping right there, right before, and she'd smile at me. She'd grip the base and slap her cheek with it, big grin on her face, feeling that sense of control over me as her hand's vice-like grip was at the base of my cock. Once I was a little calmer, she'd start all over again, sucking and licking. She could get so excited from sucking my cock that with only a few flicks to her clit, she'd orgasm right with me ... if she wanted me to.

On this night, she brought me close to orgasm but stopped, hanging me out, right there on the edge, waving my cock around like a flag. She climbed up over me, her tits pressing into my face to grab a condom from the nightstand.

Carefully, she slid it down over my cock. Closing her eyes, she straddled my hips, and slid down with a sigh.

"It's just so good," she said with a smile. "It feels amazing when you are in me. You're just so ... so thick."

"I feel the exact same way, babe," I responded.

She started rocking back and forth and those milk-filled tits were right above me. Purple veins pushed out of her tender pale skin leading down to long and thick pink nipples surrounded by very large areolas. Breastfeeding two kids, and occasionally one husband, had turned her once B sized breasts into bulging DDs.

I wasn't called into action very often, but I loved it every time I was. She didn't approve of doing it every time we made love but if she was horny enough, she'd agree.

She was really enjoying my thick cock and I was enjoying the splattering of milk on my chest. I gripped them at their base and wrapped my lips around a nipple and sucked heartily.

"I guess I won't get this much longer," I said through a mouthful of tit.

"Shut up and suck me dry!" she demanded with a sly smile.

I obeyed and felt the warmth fill my mouth. She groaned, those green eyes closed, as that pussy to nipple connection lit up like a Christmas tree. Her pussy was juicy and gushing. Her hips rocked back and forth, pressing down, swallowing all of my thick meat. Her cunt pulsated as her orgasm took hold.

"Oh baby!" she whispered through soft lips. "Oh fuuuuck. It's so fucking good," softly biting her lower lip.

Her now familiar gush squirted out and soaked my balls down to my ass and my cum joined hers.

I dropped her tit as she leaned in to take some milk from my mouth.

Little Julie was enjoying eating solid foods and her nursing did wane. I wondered about the process of those big tits drying up and shrinking. It saddened me but as they say, all good things must come to an end some day.

Kate's friend Sandy was having trouble nursing her 3-week old. Kate and Sandy were close since they were ten years old and shared just about everything in their lives. The baby's trouble nursing was driving Sandy crazy. She was at our house, or Kate at hers, almost every day. Worried about her baby's weight, Sandy was rapidly moving toward formula. There's nothing wrong with formula but it wasn't what Sandy wanted.

It was a Wednesday night and I remember it well. It was raining outside and the kids, for once, went down to bed easily. As we prepared for bed, Kate told me that Sandy had been over that afternoon, and she didn't seem to be producing enough milk.

Meanwhile, Kate's tits were bulging from ending her feeding of Julie, and by extension, me.

She plopped on the bed, her back against the pillows. The green robe she wore, parted down the middle a bit and I kissed her bare and smooth shin. I rubbed her calf muscle as she told me that she felt bad about Sandy. Kate had all this milk, excess milk really, and she was ending breastfeeding while her friend was struggling to start breastfeeding.

"My breasts are actually in pain, y'know. They're just pressurized right now. They are like overfilled water balloons, ready to burst. They ache and it's only been a couple of days," she complained as I gently spread her legs and got between them. I kissed her thighs from the outside toward the center and down to her knees.

As I headed north, preparing to tease her clit with a soft lick, she said sharply, "Don't, Jake! I'm serious. I'm having a problem and you're just wanting sex again. You're not really listening to me."

"I am listening," I responded while backing off slightly but still gently rubbing her thighs. "I'm a problem solver guy. So, I think I know what you ought to do, and I bet you know what you ought to do as well."

"I don't," she said while grabbing my hands to stop my ministrations. "You're making me hot. It's distracting!"

Distracting, I tried to not look at her overfilled water balloons, ready to burst, tits.

"Go ahead, Mr. Problem Solver!" she demanded with arms crossed to hide those damn distracting tits barely hidden beneath the bathrobe. She quickly removed her arms, "Ow! I can't even cross my arms without having my tits ache! Damnit!"

I smiled. "I don't know for sure but maybe the answer is right in front of you."

She chuckled at my joke, "Seriously? You are suggested that she come over here, every day, multiple times a day, to have her child suckle at my tits?"

"No, you can do that if you want but why don't you give her some of the milk we have in the freezer and she can feed her son with that?"

"Daughter," Kate replied quickly.

"Right, she can feed her daughter, high-quality, lovingly created, mother's milk."

"Y'know. You're not as dumb as you look ... sometimes," she smiled. "I don't know how that will help her milk come in. If anything, the baby drinking my milk might stop the little flow she's got."

I added, "Yes, you're right. That's the other thing ..."

"What?"

"Why doesn't her husband suck on her tits to help her milk come in?" I asked.

Kate nodded thoughtfully for a moment, and then shook her head saying, "he thinks breastfeeding is gross."

"I can help there if you like," I offered.

"Ha! You are a pervert, mister!" She laughed while pushing me back away. "That's exactly what you'd want! You want a taste of her plucky, perky, perfect titties! I know you!"

We smiled at each other, and I said, "I love your big and full tits. Yes, I'm a pervert but you love my perversions! So, what are you going to do?"

She sighed, crossed her ankles, and just looked so damn cute. She shifted her eyes back to me with a smile, "Can you get my pump, please? I want to give her a fresh batch tomorrow and see how it goes."

It was two nights later, a Friday, and our babysitter got sick and couldn't come over. I was not real happy as I was looking forward to a romantic dinner date with Kate at our favorite dive-bar, MacGregor's Tavern. Beer was cheap there and the food was pretty good. I had to work late and I hate working late especially on a Friday night. I drove home trying to figure out what to have for dinner.

Kate was waiting for me at the door with an ice cold beer in a frosted mug.

As awesome as my wife is, that doesn't usually happen. Actually, that might have been the first time that ever happened. I gratefully accepted the beer and pulled almost a third of it on the first chug.

Kate smiled an awkward smile.

Something was wrong. That was for sure. She'd done something she didn't think I'd be happy with. That was certain.

The next third of the beer was gone as she fluttered around me like a butterfly, taking my coat, and loosening my tie (it was the 90's.)

She took my hand and brought me into the living room.

"Umm, look. I did a "thing" today. Actually. I did a couple of things today. And. I'm. Not. Really. Sure ... where to start," she said nervously.

"Are the kids in bed?" I asked.

"Yes, I tried to keep them up for you, but they were exhausted," she smiled her crooked smile, brushed back her hair a little.

I nodded. This whole thing made me a little nervous. What could she have done?

"Well, start from the beginning, I guess," I offered completely forgetting about dinner.

She put a few locks of hair behind her ear again. It's a nervous habit she had.

"So, you know how we talked about Sandy a couple of nights ago? Well, I took what you said to heart, and like, as you know, we've been friends for absolutely forever, right? And I love her as my best friend. It really pains me to see her in such ... pain. She really wants this baby to feed and yet, she also wants to ensure that the baby gets proper nutrition. She's not gaining the weight she should."

She stopped there and took a breath.

"So, we were sitting right here, today. And, like you suggested, I offered her the milk from the refrigerator, but she thought it might be better if I fed her daughter directly. You know, she wanted to watch me to see if maybe she was doing something wrong. Kinda like that. And, I mean, I'm not shy and I pulled a breast out and she was shocked by a couple of things."

"Shocked," I repeated. "Go on."

"Yes, shocked. Her daughter Lizzie, just latched on and suckled for 15 minutes each side, and was full, and fell instantly asleep. So, yes, Sandy was shocked. I mean, and also, you know. My breasts, they're so big. That was shocking to her, too, I guess."

Sitting back, I said, "Seems like there is more."

"Um yes. There is. So, my milk was just dripping a bit and she reached out her fingers and touched it."

"The milk?" I asked.

"And my nipple. Of all people, you know how sensitive my nipples are ... and she just kind of played with it, y'know?"

"The milk?" I asked.

"Yes, but you know, also my nipple ... just drawing out some milk. She just kind of put my nipple between her thumb and finger and just ... gently pulled. Then she tasted it and Jake, that's just so erotic. To watch her put her fingers, covered in my milk, into her mouth."

I nodded, raptly listening.

"Yeah, so honey. I don't know what to say," she murmured.

"Just say it," I suggested.

"She, ummm, I ... it just happened fast. She lifted my tit and suckled it. And then the other one, too."

"You orgasmed didn't you," I said as a statement and not a question.

"I ahhhh, yes, I did. Pretty quickly, actually. I mean, it felt so nice to have my tits fully drained again and she, well, she, well, her hand was between my legs, y'know? And was insistent. I guess we both were insistent."

"And what did you do?" I asked. "This couldn't have been all her, right?"

"Um, no. It wasn't. And I feel really bad about this. I mean. I feel like I cheated on you in some way. I hope you're not mad."

"And what did you do?" I asked again.

Kate got up and refilled my glass and continued, "I thought like you thought. She needed someone to really suck her tits to jumpstart her milk. You know, to get it really going. And since she already drained mine and was, umm fingering me, too. I decided to suck her tits and get them going."

My mouth was dry and my cock was rock hard. I took another long pull on the cold beer and just nodded.

Flustered, Kate blurted out, "Honey. She fingered me to orgasm ... like ... a couple of times and then I sucked her dry and fingered her to orgasm, too. That's it. I've said it. So. I'm sorry I cheated on you! It just ... happened!" A few tears welled up and dripped off the rims of her pretty eyes. "Can you forgive me?"

12