Being Helpful Ch. 03 - It's Not Working

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were many things I wanted to say and most were comedic just to break the tension. But, I didn't say anything. I really wasn't that mad, but I wasn't sure what to do. I wasn't sure how I felt about this, this erotic story.

"There is one more thing. If we're okay and you're not mad, she asked if she could come over this evening, treat us to dinner, and to apologize. Does that sound good?"

"Sure. That sounds fine. I'm not really mad. It sounds like a very horny afternoon!" I laughed.

"Yes, it was! So, there is another thing," she smiled weakly. "About tonight, so, on top of us getting together and eating dinner, she'd like me to suck her breasts again to keep the momentum going of bringing in her milk, or at least, to try to. She thinks she's already seen a difference."

"Really?" I asked. This seemed a bit much to me. My wife and her friend sucked each other's tits, fingered each other to orgasms in the afternoon, and she wants a repeat this evening. On top of that, she wants my approval?

"Well, we won't go as far as we did this afternoon, of course! That was crazy. We've decided that we need to be more, ummm, clinical? Yes, clinical, that's the word she used," she nodded, satisfied that she'd used the right word.

Kate called Sandy and gave her the "go" and she arrived 30 minutes later with a wonderful meal of premium burgers and fries from our favorite spot, MacGregor's Tavern. She also had a six-pack of a very strong specialty beer and a bottle of white wine.

Sandy is an attractive woman of medium height with a shock of short brown hair, kind of bobbed in the back. She is stylish and well to do. She loves pearls and they look great on her olive toned skin matching brilliantly white teeth. Her family has always had money and when she married Jim, she married into a lot more money. They are a nice couple but he is a bit of an odd duck. So odd, he really can't even hold a conversation.

She doesn't flaunt it, but looking at the pearls, you'd know that they are real, and probably belonged to her or Jim's great grandmother or something. She walks with a purpose, is direct, candid, but is also a caring person. She exercises frequently and stays in shape.

I smiled and nodded as she walked in the door and carefully hugged Kate. It was not their usual warm hug that they do and I sensed some awkwardness from their prior ... entanglement.

We had dinner, including the beer and wine, and after a bit, we all just seem to settle down ... but there was, as they say, still an elephant in the room to discuss.

To her credit, Sandy brought it up first, with an apology. She explained that they were overcome with hormonal emotions and "things happened." I did my part by nodding as she talked giving her affirmation. She closed by saying that it was a one-time thing and that she couldn't imagine it ever happening again.

Her manicured hand swept out dramatically as she said, "... ever happening again."

"Thank you but there really isn't a need to apologize. And, thank you for dinner," I started. "I understand you gals are going to do a round 2 of getting your milk to come in?"

"Yes," answered Kate with a smile that indicated she was happy that I was handling this situation so well. Back then, I was sometimes accused of being immature.

Sandy added, "Yes, I'm thinking that we can drain me tonight and I can try nursing again in the morning. Hopefully, more will come in by that time."

They each drank more of their wine and I waited to see how exactly this was going to play out. Were they going into the bedroom? In the living room? In the kitchen?

Kate got up and so did Sandy, so ... I did too.

Kate smiled and said, "We'll just go in the living room and get this done. Sound good?"

Sandy nodded eagerly.

I said, "Ah yes, going back to the scene of the crime! Let's go into the living room."

They looked at each other. Clearly, they hadn't expected or wanted me to join them. I knew I was being a jerk about this but a part of me just wanted to ... be a jerk. I guess I wasn't as magnanimous as I was pretending to be.

"Well, you can't go in the bedroom, right? I mean, that not "clinical enough" in there, right?" I asked facetiously.

Sandy laughed a nervous laugh, "So, what are you going to do? Watch us? That's kind of perverted, isn't it?"

I slowly nodded, but added, "Just about the same level of perversion as seducing my wife this afternoon?"

Kate interceded clearly mad, "Now wait a minute, Jake!"

"Okay! Okay!" I said putting my hands up in surrender. "I don't have to help. I can just watch. You know. To make sure that things don't get too hot again. Right?"

Sandy said, "Help?"

I responded, "Sure, it would be much faster if we were both sucking ... purely "clinical," right Kate?"

"Jake," Kate laughed. "You're just being a jerk here."

Sandy smiled, "Okay. I'm game. You want to watch? You can watch. Even whip out your tiny little dick and even play with it. I'm okay with it. I just want to feed my baby and I really do think that this will help."

I jokingly said to Kate, "Let me go get my camera!"

Sandy slapped me playfully on the shoulder and said, "Oh stop it, you are a goofball!"

We moved into the living room where Sandy sat on the couch and Kate mentioned to me that I was making it a little more awkward than it had to be. Sandy said I was fine and told Kate not to worry since it was her breasts that were going to be "somewhat exposed."

Sandy looked the part of a serious but sensual businesswoman in her form fitting knee-length black skirt, white button up blouse, and gray button up sweater. Those pearls, those marvelous string of pearls, started around her neck and hung discreetly below the top button of her blouse. Her gold earrings dangled down to just above her shoulders. They seemed to sparkle as she moved about.

Kate sat down next to her and helped Sandy undo her blouse buttons. My lovely wife wore a denim button up skirt and a simple V-neck top.

Sandy finished the buttons and I got glimpses of her olive colored breasts with nipples that looked like Hersey's kisses. Her stomach was toned and tight and her breasts were fuller than I expected.

"You're staring," Kate whispered to me.

And then Sandy laughed, "I'll take it as a compliment!"

I put my eyeballs back in my head and pretended to ... well, what was I doing here? I offered to leave but Sandy surprised me by saying, "Oh you've seen most everything now, you might as well stay!"

My lovely Kate lay on her back resting her head in Sandy's lap. Kate discreetly pulled back Sandy's blouse and began suckling her best friend's deep and dark nipples. It started with a lick and Sandy jumped a bit. As Kate clamped on, Sandy's head slowly lolled back. She closed her eyes and seemed to just relax into a sense of sensual bliss.

I knew from Kate that this is not the sensation a woman has when nursing a baby. It's quite different when an adult, with adult suction, suckles and causes a woman's milk to "let down."

When the let down occurred, Sandy took a deep breath and stroked Kate's hair out of her face. It was a sweet moment as both of them relaxed and settled in. The only noise was the soft sucking sounds my wife made as she pulled in her friend's milk.

I realized that I was holding my breath. My cock was thick and rigid in my jeans. I wanted to join them. I wanted to join them and fuck each of them. Who wouldn't? My emotions were racing all over the place. I also wanted to run. I was invading a very sweet moment that I would turn into a horny and emotional memory. One that I'd probably jack off to in the shower. Hell, I considered going into the bathroom at that moment and jacking off!

Again, I got up to leave, but Sandy opened her eyes. They were brown and soft. Her eyebrows arched as if to say, "Where are you going?"

I'm really not a jerk. I might do stupid things, every now and again, and I thought forcing myself on them, in this moment, was one of them. I felt I should bow out and have a beer in the kitchen.

Sandy seemed to read my mind. She winked acknowledgement and then eyed me back to my chair.

I obeyed. I sat.

With her free hand, she pulled her blouse to the side exposing her breast to me to see. Kate just kept up her sucking on the other tit, stopping for air for only a moment. Sandy, once again opened her blouse and hefted her breast. She smiled and nodded down to my cock. I stroked it through my jeans for her, and she mouthed with raised eyebrows, "not so little."

Those beautiful pearls rested in her cleavage. She stroked her breast for me, looking up into my eyes, she pinched her chocolate nipple and drops of milk rolled down her tight stomach. I wanted to suck her tit and taste her milk. Would it tased different than Kate's milk?

Her other hand meandered down under Kate's V-neck and slide inside to cup Kate's ample tit. She squeezed Kate's nipples and Kate groaned in response. Kate adjusted herself to give Sandy better access and she took full advantage, rubbing and pulling on Kate's thick nipples. They hardened quickly and milk seeped out spreading across her shirt.

Sandy smiled and sighed and said softly, "Oh, this just feels so damn good, honey."

"You're soaking my shirt," replied Kate.

"Why don't you take it off. It's just in the way. And, I know that your husband would love it," murmured Sandy.

Kate looked over at me and pulled off her shirt, "I think I might almost be done with this side. How long has it been?"

Sandy looked at her watch, "Only ten minutes. Can you keep going?"

Kate nodded as she lay back down again with her head back on Sandy's lap, her long tits fully exposed and wobbling as she wiggled to get in position. She restarted her sucking.

Sandy smiled at me absentmindedly and began stroking my lovely wife. She brushed Kate's hair back again. She stroked her cheek and then her neck. I watched as she cupped Kate's milky tits, hefting them, and finally giving in to what we all knew that Kate secretly wanted. She wanted Sandy to gently play with those puckered pink nipples.

Kate gasped when it happened but kept up her good work, by sucking harder on Sandy's nipple. Sandy did it again and a small stream of milk shot skyward before receding. Sandy smiled at me and giggled.

Kate took a deep breath and with mock indignation said, "What are you doing to me, girl! You're making me soaked with milk!"

Sandy looked to me, "I think you need to come over here and clean up this mess I've created."

Kate started to object but Sandy pushed her head back to her nipple, "You're not done, yet." Kate got back to sucking.

I kneeled and took Kate's fat tit in both my hands and gently clamped on to her left nipple, licking, and sucking and feeling her milk settle into my mouth.

"Ohhh shit," whispered my sweet Kate. "Oh my ..."

Once again, Sandy turned Kate's attention back to her nipple. "Be a good girl and keep sucking," she chided.

It had been a while and I had missed the taste, the warmth, and the sensation of it flowing into my mouth. Kate's hips undulated slowly but urgently. I opened my eyes slightly and saw Sandy's hand between my sweet wife's open legs. Gentle and experienced fingertips pulled and teased Kate's clit side to side, pushing it harder and harder as it extended, thickened, and hardened. Sandy seemed to be a master at this, and Kate was once again, a very willing victim to her manipulations.

"Open your pussy for me, baby," Sandy whispered in my wife's ear. "Open up that flower for me, sweetie. It's okay. Spread it apart."

Kate complied and Sandy plunged two fingers inside Kate's sloppy pussy. Kate gasped and completely forgot about sucking Sandy's tit. Sandy's fingers plunged in and out slowing periodically to frig her fat clit.

"That is such a beautiful clit!" exclaimed Sandy as her fingers gently but urgently flew across Kate's clit before diving down into her sopping cunt, once again. "I'm so horny, right now. Jake, you must be ready to explode!"

Then Sandy whispered to me, "Suck a little harder, Jake."

I did suck harder as Kate's head flew side to side. Her body went rigid for a moment followed by a series of skyward thrusts to meet Sandy's plunging fingers. Kate was gasping for air as she flailed about.

She was hot and breathing hard. "Oh my ... shit ... oh my God!" she exclaimed. She quaked and shivered. Sandy was relentless, shoving her fingers in and out only pausing when she focused back on Kate's thick clit.

Exhausted and disheveled, Kate fell back on the couch, still breathing hard. Those lovely tits heaved up and down.

I looked at Sandy, cupped Kate's full breast, the one that I hadn't already been drained. It was leaking and small streams of milk seemed to almost squirt with Kate's rapidly beating heart. "Your turn. I already know you like it."

Sandy's eyebrows raised. Wondering, was I serious?

Looking into Sandy's brown eyes, I licked Kate's nipple and sucked it quickly, then let it go, and it responded with a few more thin streams of milk.

Sandy licked her lips.

Kate looked at me and then Sandy and said, "I don't think so, Jake. Sandy. You guys have worn me out. Really. I think I had a multi-orgasm there, just a few minutes ago."

Sandy moved quickly like a cat to a place where Kate's long tits were easily accessible, and Sandy indulged by sucking the full one deeply and fully.

Kate sucked air, "You guys!"

Sandy sucked tit and Kate stopped talking. Slowly, those gorgeous green eyes just fluttered closed as she softly bit her lip, "Oh ... that just feels good."

Moving behind my wife's generous ass, her skirt and my pants dropped quickly.

Kate was standing, feeding her best friend from her huge tits. Her cunt was sopping wet as my cock pressed open her pussy lips.

"Uhhh Jake! Umm. Do we want to ... oh shit ... I mean, now?"

"Yes, now," I hissed. "Definitely now, baby," I answered.

I gripped her hips and pushed deep and she groaned and grunted with each thrust. I kept thrusting, she spread her legs wider until I felt bottom. Then I pushed even harder and she pushed back to meet me.

Sandy switched tits and then, a surprise. I shouldn't have been surprised, but I was. They kissed. Sandy's tongue slipped inside my wife's mouth and my wife reciprocated.

I kept pounding harder and harder. Kate's fingers slid Sandy's panties aside and slipped into Sandy's snatch.

"Oh yes!" Exclaimed Sandy between mouthfuls of tit.

I tried to slow my pace but Kate screamed at me, "Don't you stop! I need that ... now, damnit!"

They kissed again but this time, Sandy was looking at me. Her brown eyes, deep and lustful, stared at me all while she kissed my wife. I lost it then. Everything went white, like a blinding snowstorm. My balls constricted and I shot a heavy load of cum deep inside Kate's cunt.

"Oh God, Jake! No rubber? What have you done?" Kate asked without ever stopping her fingering her best friend's pussy.

Sandy groaned and orgasmed, arching her back as Kate frigged her pussy.

We were all breathing heavily. I was contemplating and worrying that I'd just created another kid. Kate leaned in again and kissed Sandy on the lips.

Sandy lifted her hips and I pulled down her skirt and panties. She had a small patch of neatly trimmed brown pubic hair just above her snatch. I kissed her knee and lifted her legs onto my shoulder. Kissed down her thighs and just kept going ... going until someone said stop. No one was going to.

The smell was intoxicating as I rubbed my nose against her nub, before spreading her thin lips apart. I tasted her juice and enjoyed it. She gasped. I felt a hand on the back of my head, guiding me, and I moved with it and kept licking, kissing, and sucking.

Sandy's clit was large, not that I had a lot of experience with clits, but it was thicker and longer than any I'd ever seen. It made it easy to lick and suck. I found myself just lost in licking it and sucking it. I wondered, was this what it was like for Kate to suck my cock? When she sucked, she often seemed lost in the ardor, happy in the moment of providing a service. I felt that way at that moment toward the service I was providing to Sandy.

Sandy was talking but I wasn't really hearing it. Something about "keep going," and "feels wonderful." And then, I sucked a bit harder while sliding my finger in and around the edges of her cunt lips. I knew that I wanted to tease and then fulfill her. I didn't want to hurry. I didn't want to rush to a maddening plunging of her cunt. I wanted her desire to build even higher.

And it did build. She was breathing hard. I slid two fingers inside, deeper, and harder. Her pussy was small and tight but slick and slippery. I focused on her clit and realized that both hands were on my head and my wife's best friend since they were 10 years old was yelling, likely too loud for our neighbors. Fuck them.

It didn't matter. I didn't stop. I enjoyed it far too much.

Inside her cunt, she was pulsating. She'd completely lost focus and stopped kissing Kate. So, Kate sucked Sandy's tit with a giggle saying something about "turnabout is fair play!"

Sandy bucked her slender hips and I worked to keep a rhythm with my fingers.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! I'm cumming!" she hoarsely announced.

Then, she collapsed, exhausted.

I sat back in my chair. My jaw was tired. My tongue was tired. My cock was back rock hard.

Sitting there, I imagined a threesome. I imagined them taking turns sucking me. I imagined them taking turns straddling my hips and sliding up and down on my fat cock.

My memories left that cluttered old beat-up apartment and returned to my house with the new furniture, the custom designed kitchen, four bedrooms, and five bathrooms. Fluttering my eyes, I smelled strong alcohol, I realized that I'd fallen asleep. The room was dimly lit by the moon but I could feel that ... someone was between my legs.

Sitting up abruptly, "What the fuck? What the hell is going on here?"

My daughter-in- law Suzy, was between my legs, my pants were down, and she was sucking my cock, and doing a really nice job of it.

12