Being Helpful Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, no..., it's ok," I said, consoling my hurting sister. I didn't want to add embarrassment to her pain. I just kept rubbing her pissy pussy.

"Mmmn," Octavia whimpered and squirmed, releasing a little more liquid into her panties and onto my fingers. "I don't think I can hold it!"

"It's ok. Just do it," I said, desiring only to give her the release she deserved.

"Uh..., I don't..., I don't know..." she said, sounding like it was painful just to hold it in.

"Just pee, I don't mind. We'll just clean up after. Ok?"

She hesitated momentarily, breathing shallowly before she exhaled, "ok." After a second, her panties flooded dark and she sighed in relief.

"That's it, just let it out. Let me take care of you," I soothed while I rubbed her pussy as she pissed her panties. Watching my sister wet her panties and seeing the faintly yellow pool form under her crotch was somehow one of the sexiest things I had ever seen. I wasn't expecting that. I would have never thought that pee would be a turn on but it definitely was. My cock was throbbing hard.

I had Octavia turn onto her back, which took a considerable amount of time due to pain. She looked down at herself and covered her face in embarrassment. "It's ok, baby. Really, its ok," I said and then kissed her soggy panties below her clitoris, right in the middle of her pissy pussy. "It's alright," I repeated after every tender kiss to her sodden private parts. "It's okay sis."

I then rolled her soiled undies down and off, taking the ritualistic long whiff, surprised to have the smell of my sister's pissiness turn me on too. There was something deeply intimate about what we were doing. That I would love even her liquid waste, and the fact she trusted me enough to wet herself for me was all so endearing. "You are the best brother ever, Xylander. I swear," she said meaningfully. "I love you."

I froze for a moment, my heart skipping a beat at her soft words. "I love you," I replied. At that moment, I wanted nothing more than to be with my sister. Not just to be helpful during her periods, but to take her as my girlfriend, as my wife. But instead of expressing that bizarre thought verbally, I set my tongue to better use and began to lap at my sister's swollen clit.

Again I slid her tampon out of her by the string and tossed it in the toilet. I licked and sucked her menstruating vulva from clit to slit to the entrance of her flow, tasting her piss as I did. In not too much time Octavia came hard and was thus relieved of her severe menstrual pains for the day. Per usual, she rewarded me with an enthusiastic blowjob and requested that I cum on her chest. I happily obliged and she fingered a few dollops of my semen into her happy mouth.

Afterwards, I announced I had to pee very badly and she denied me the toilet, jokingly saying it wasn't fair that she had to piss her panties on the floor and I didn't. So, I slid my underwear back on and I let her hold both my hands behind my back and released myself. Pee soaked my shorts and then splashed all over the floor and onto her panties which were between us on the floor. She yelped and giggled wildly the entire time and then stepped in, letting my urine splash her pretty feet.

We walked around naked smelling of sweat and pee, gathering cleaning supplies for the bathroom and putting our underwear in the wash. We tidied up the bathroom and then showered together again, washing each other's bodies as a brother and sister should. And we did something we had never done before. We kissed for the first time under the steaming hot water. Just a few quick pecks on the lips. My big sister became the love of my life that very morning.

But even after all that, we were never intimate with each other outside of severe menstrual cramps. And even then we didn't actually have intercourse. She didn't make it known she wanted me in that way and I was too much of a chicken to tell her I wanted her. So I settled for being a remedy for her pain and was elated to be only that. For a time...

*****

One day I was licking my sister's pussy in my bed, her on her back with her thighs spread asunder, wearing nothing but a purple lace cami with her orange panties discarded beside us. And I was in my usual, shirtless with a pair of boxer briefs. I had left her tampon inside to dam her crimson brook, but still her inner folds had a sweetish, salty metallic taste to them. Even her clit tasted like a bitten lip. She moaned and sighed and called my name out as I loved the very heart of her with my practiced lips and tongue. So, needless to say I was enjoying myself while looking forward to my inevitable blowjob and her swallowing of my seed that almost always followed.

Octavia's phone rang for the third time during our session, breaking our concentration once again and adding more mileage to our path to orgasm. But surprisingly, my sister answered her phone this time.

"Hey, Priscilla," she greeted our younger sister as she put the phone to her ear, stilling her ragged breathing and barely able to arrest the salaciousness in her sultry voice. I paused and looked to her with wide eyes from between her knees, only to have her cup the back of my head and kindly pull my face back to her central neediness. I returned my lips and tongue to its assignment as Octavia conversed with Priscilla.

"What!? No, I just ran upstairs for the phone," Octavia said after giggling about whatever Priscilla had said.

I treated her to long, plush licks as she caressed my neck and cheek. Having given an excuse for it, she allowed her labored breathing to continue, still stifling her usual sensual noises.

Octavia laughed aloud. "If I was with a guy I wouldn't have answered the phone at all." I smiled as I kissed her pussy. She silently luxuriated in my performance, nibbling her lip when she listened to little sis.

She laughed more. "No, no, I swear there's no one. The guys out here just aren't into me like the one's out there," she said modestly. I could name at least three guys she had turned down in just the last few weeks. I wondered why...

"I prefer to spend my time with Xy anyway. He's the only guy I really need," she smiled down to me when I looked up to her. I spent a few seconds nursing her swollen clit in response to her sweet words. She held her breath and twitched as she listened to Priscilla.

"Not like that, nasty!" she shouted, laughing. Priscilla must have said something inappropriate and probably fairly accurate. "But anyway, how have you and mom and dad been?" Octavia switched the subject. The sisters held casual conversation while I fed on the elder's sweet sex. She played with my face between her thighs, caressing my cheeks and chin, playfully pulling me in or pushing me away, putting her fingers between my lips and her pussy, prompting me to lick and suck them too. Her hand switched from me and lifted her cami up so that her breasts dropped out in the open. She went nipple to hard nipple, plucking and twisting and teasing herself but still somehow able to keep a relatively neutral voice. The remaining smokiness in her tone she blamed on sinus allergies.

The conversation grew interesting. "So what did mom and dad say?" Octavia asked, hiding her labored breathing and beginning to writhe slowly.

Priscilla talked.

"Well, we do have an extra, mmh- room upstairs...," Octavia said, swallowing back a moan of pleasure. Her fingers playing softly with my ear told me she didn't want me to stop. She also was rolling her hips into my wet kiss.

Priscilla spoke again and Octavia listened.

"I would definitely love for you to come, and I think Xy would be happy to have you too," she said. I could hear Priscilla's excited scream from where I was. "Alright, then. I'll see you in a couple weeks!" Octavia said, a little more excited than necessary before ending the call. "Mmmmmm, shit. I almost gave it away. You're so good!"

Big sis spread her fingers into the flesh beside her clit, exposing her little pink pleasure button as she massaged herself in steady circles. She meant to make herself cum and I was determined to help. I slowly slipped her saturated tampon out and mixed juice spilled like fruit punch down her pussy hole past her asshole and onto my grey sheets. I couldn't care less. I just plunged two fingers deep into my sister's warm wetness, causing her to cry out. Curling my fingers inside her soppy pussy, I leaned in to attach my lips to a pink nipple and sucked hard, like I knew she liked.

"Oh, you're so good to me," she panted, reaching down and sliding her hand into my briefs and fishing out my hard cock. "It feels sooo gooood," she whined hot, high and feminine. Instantly, she began to shudder. "Oooooh, I'm cumming, babyyy," she said as she stroked my cock and stiffened and came and shook and came some more.

As Octavia calmed I took my fingers out of her, covered in her many fluids. I wiped them on her panties and began to kiss up a down her curvy body. A sheen of sweat covered her and I could taste the saltiness as I kissed her chest, her neck, her tummy and thighs. "Mmm," she hummed a sultry moan as I showered her with gentle kisses.

"Give me that cock," she demanded, tugging on my throbbing member. Octavia lay at the head of the bed on her side, cami still rolled above her plump breasts. I removed my underwear and she directed me (by pulling me by my penis) to my knees beside her and then she turned on her side to take me into her warm wet mouth. Her head bobbed slowly on me and it felt amazing. She slid me all the way inside until I could feel my cock head sliding into her throat. Every time she pulled it out it made a sloppy suck noise and her mouth became wetter than it was.

"I love sucking your dick," my sister sighed after unplugging her mouth. She started licking around the head and shaft.

"I love licking your pussy," I returned simply.

She let out a soft chuckle before sending her soft lips over my cock once again, swallowing my shaft down to her throat again. This time, she sucked with more vigor, no longer simply luxuriating in the taste and texture of her brother's stiff cock, but vying for a precious prize of hot sticky cum. "You're so good at that," I sighed, running fingers through my sister's silky black hair. Her lips and tongue began to concentrate on the tip as her hand flew up and down my shaft and before I knew it, she was making me cum.

I spurted cum between my sister's lips and into her mouth. She let nothing go to waste, sipping every drop until I was finished and going limp.

When Octavia was done and we were both sated, she took her cami the rest of the way off and I fetched a warm, damp towel, wiped her pussy clean and inserted a fresh tampon for her. I cuddled into her, both of us stark nude and on top of a blanket. Our legs were a tangle of flesh and we were plastered together, face to face. At that point it just seemed natural for us to kiss, so we did.

Afterward we discussed the fact that Priscilla was coming to stay with us in a couple weeks. We both missed our little sister and talked about how we were looking forward to seeing her. But in the back of my mind all I could think was how we would be able to make each other cum with another person in the house. We likely would never do it again. I started thinking about how I had probably missed my opportunity to really be with my sister, even for the short time since I first helped her.

I had wasted several months being afraid to tell her how I really felt and now time was up for me to make anything happen. We never even got the chance to make love, I silently lamented, but then I had a thought. Maybe it's not too late for that. Maybe we can do it before Priscilla comes...

To be continued...

12