Being Helpful Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Octavia ended up on top, our bodies now sweaty and glistening. Her hair was messy and her healthy breasts hung above me as she began to roll her hips rhythmically back and forth, very slowly, but instantly bringing me within an inch of cumming. "I'm about to cum!" I announced, fully expecting Octavia to dismount, what with her earlier concerns of pregnancy.

"Mmmm, fuck, just..., wait a minute." Octavia didn't even slow her fucking. "I'm almost there!" She massaged her clit and arched herself into me again and again and again until...

"I'm cumming!" It felt so good I couldn't help but stroke upwards with my hips, milking my sister's delicious pussy for all the pleasure it was willing to give me. Implanting my seed deep into my sister's juicy cunt was the best feeling I'd ever had.

Soon after I exploded, my sister began to cry out, bouncing and shaking on top of me as her fingers played against the crown of her femininity. Still spurting cream inside her, I lent my fingertips to aid in maximizing Octavia's orgasm, finding her clit and rubbing side to side. Contented moans were exchanged as she leaned down to fasten her lips to mine, still writhing her hips. She rode out her orgasm as mine came to a close.

The last of my semen had been poured into her and I began to soften. Finally, she stopped kissing and fucking against me and lay her head beside me, giggling giddily. "Oh, god, that was so good!"

"It was amazing," I agreed. She dismounted and lay on her stomach beside me. I took the liberty to rub her lower back and ass and then her cream-filled pussy. "I can't believe you let me cum inside you."

"I let you cum in my mouth before," she shrugged, smiling contentedly into my eyes. "Like I said, I love your cum."

I grinned. "Yeah, but swallowing cum doesn't lead to pregnancy. Cumming in here does," I said, slipping my finger up my sister's oozing pussy.

"Mmm, you better stop before I make you do it again," she giggled. "Then we'd have twice the chances of getting pregnant."

I wiped our cum on her inner thigh and resumed massaging her big round ass. "Do you think..., do you think you'll get pregnant? We'd have some explaining to do if..."

"No. I've had unprotected sex tons of times. Never got pregnant," she shrugged.

"Tons...," I scoffed, feigning (or not so much) jealously.

"Relax, little brother. Only you have my heart from now on," she gleamed at me. "And my ass..., and my tits, and my pussy," she added with a little laugh.

I simply smiled. She smiled back, caressing my cheek as I caressed her ass. Soon, we both drifted off to sleep.