Being His Baby Girl Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was so fucking good, Mia," Jessie said as I tucked his dick back in his boxers. I backed up so he could slide off the hammock and fix himself.

"So, I guess we should get going," I avoided Jessie's eyes as I started packing up the hammock. I realized I had no idea what to do after a random hookup; does it always feel this awkward?

"Mia," Jessie took the rope from my hands and let it fall to the floor. I tried to step away but his hands wrapped around my waist as his eyes met mine. "We don't need to rush out, unless you feel weird about anything."

"I don't feel weird," I said quickly, too defensively. "Fine, I feel a little weird. But only because I don't know what that was for you -- or for me."

"Well, I'll tell you what 'that' was for me," Jessie pulled me against him and kissed me deeply, passionately, fully. He kissed me like I hadn't been kissed in years, maybe ever. And holy fuck, it felt so good.

"Tell me I'm not the only one that feels that," he whispered as he rested his forehead against mine. We were only inches apart, and I felt the attraction between us like physical sparks bouncing off each other.

I had lost my words with the realization that I couldn't deny the feelings I had for Jessie anymore. Clearly, our bodies knew what we'd been trying not to talk about; there was something here, and neither of us wanted to stop exploring what it could be.

So, I just shook my head, and pressed my lips gently against his. My hands went up to hold his face, my thumb stroking his cheek as if a precious metal. Every part of me felt very alive, and I knew he felt the same.

"When can I see you again?" Jessie said as when I pulled away. When can daddy fuck you again? was what I heard (or what my pussy heard).

"Tomorrow?" I couldn't play it cool anymore. I wanted him inside me as soon as possible, I just needed a bit of time to get ready.

"Tomorrow sounds good, baby girl," Jessie said with a smile that warmed me right to my core. "That'll give me some time to prepare."

And once again, we were on the same page.

12