Being Horny Can Be Dangerous

Story Info
Cock hungry young man finds cocks.
913 words
4.5
5.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Have you ever been so horny you want to die? In my case I was horny for cock and hadn't had any for some time. I was desperate enough to go across town and visit a gay bar. I had heard of Gary's Place but never been there.

I entered the dark smoky bar room and found it hard to see. Once seated at the bar, I ordered a beer, After, a few swigs I had a piss hard on and headed for the restroom. I was stunned to see two guys being sucked off by a single guy who was alternating between cocks.

Seeing two cocks and only one cocksucker I figured there was room for another cocksucker. I dropped to my knees and glommed onto the free cock and began sucking. That is when I heard, "Jerry this guy is a much better cocksucker." I knew he meant me.

Jerry told the other cocksucker to beat it and started having me alternate between the two cocks. I was going back and forth and was giving them my best when Jerry let out a roar and shot off in my mouth. I swallowed and switched cocks and soon received my second load. I was then introduced to the second guy Fred.

Jerry said, "Damn guy you are a first-class cocksucker. Do you come here often?" Before I could respond, theFred said, Jerry, check this dude out, he looks like a very good fuck. If he is as good of a fuck as he sucks, I want him." Jerry responded, "I couldn't agree more."

I was not an anal virgin, but sucking cocks was my forte and big desire. I loved sucking and swallowing cum.

Then Jerry said, "Let's take him back to our place and find out" I said, "Hey wait don't I have a say in this."

"Not if you want to suck our cocks again," Jerry said.

I was led out of the restroom and told to finish my beer, I was asked how I got there, and I said, "Taxi."

"Good come with us," Jerry said. We walked two blocks and went up set of stairs to a room over a garage. There was a large bed in the corner of the room. I was ordered to get undressed. And get on the bed. I did as I was told, while the guys both got naked.

I climbed on the bed on my hands and knees. Fred got on the bed behind me and presented his hardening cock to my puckered ass. Jerry climbed on in front of me and presented his now hard cook to my lips. I was about to be spit roasted by the two guys I had only met a short while ago. I eagerly engulfed Jerry's cock as I felt my sphincter muscle resisting Fred's cock. Any pain I felt from Fred's cock entering my ass was more than compensated for by the pleasure of having Jerry's cock in my mouth. It only took a short while for the two cocks to get in sync while fucking my face and asshole.

"Damn Jerry, he is a first-class fuck," Fred said. Laughingly, Jerry responded, "I'm first after you."

I was trying very hard to concentrate on Jerry's cock, but the prostate massage I was receiving from Fred's cock made it very difficult to concentrate. I think Jerry sensed it and withdrew his cock from my mouth.

By this time Fred was slam fucking me and close to orgasm. I realized my own cock was hard and I was close to orgasm myself.

I no longer had to concentrate on Jerry's cock but just enjoy the fucking I was receiving from Fred. I lost it and blew my load on the sheets as Fred coated the walls of my bowels.

Fred withdrew his softening cock and it was replaced by the rock-hard cock of Jerry. Jerry buried his cock balls to the wall before he started fucking me slowly and then faster. Damn one cock was great but two cocks were even better. My mind was in a whirl as Jerry pounded me.

Jerry's hard fucking was causing me to have another hard on. Never had I ever had better gay sex. I wondered why I had never gone to Gary's Place before.

Jerry virtually dicked me down before blowing his load deep in my ass. My cock was leaking cum as he did.

There were three fucked out dudes in the bed that were soon fast asleep.

In the morning I woke Jerry up by sucking his cock. Fred continued to peaceably sleep. Jerry moaned as I sucked his hardening cock. I tried deep throating him but his cock was simply too big to enter my throat.

I gave him my best and he gave me my just reward by blowing a huge load of spunk in my mouth which I greedily sucked down.

Fred was then woken in the same manner as Jerry, as I took his cock in my mouth. He already had morning wood and I was sucking him with vigor. Both cocks were cut and similar in size, but Fred's cock had a distinct curve to it. It also throbbed more, which I loved.

I sucked Fred till he achieved an awesome orgasm. Fred said, "Jerry I think we have found ourselves a keeper.

"I believe your right," Jerry relied.

From that day on, I was a regular at Gary's Place.