The Beginnings of a Cock Addict

Story Info
A curious straight guy can't resist an older man's big dick.
3.5k words
4.72
72k
197

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I flopped down on the couch after a long day and picked up my phone. Ugh. It was only Tuesday. It felt like I had been working for a month straight.

Bored and dazed, I logged onto a casual encounter site, hoping to find a quick, easy hookup...it had been a long time since I had a fun one-night stand with a girl. So few women seemed willing to just jump right into bed, especially with me. I was always the 'long-term, dependable' type. I was 20, average height, slender build, smooth bodied, below average dick...not exactly the rough and manly type women flocked to.

But I had to try. I was tired of taking care of myself and needed someone...anyone.

I sighed as I surfed the posts. Yep, just as I thought, most women were looking for some sort of impeccable specimen. Why even bother?

To this day I'm still not sure if it was desperation or sheer horniness that pushed me to check out the male seeking male section of the site. After scrolling through a few posts I thought "Oh what the hell? Let's see who's out there."

I quickly placed an ad: Curious straight guy looking for a quick blowjob. No strings attached. Someone help me out!

I added my stats, age and waited. Imagine my shock as email after email poured into my inbox from horny men looking to blow me. Most were pretty average looking guys with pretty average replies. I'm not quite sure what I was even looking for...another email popped up in the box, the title catching my eye:

DADDY KNOWS WHAT YOU NEED, BOY

Daddy? That's kind of weird. I never thought of a guy calling himself 'daddy', nor had I ever considered myself anyone's 'boy'. There was an attachment included in the email. Curiously, I clicked it.

"Holy shit." I muttered out loud as my screen filled with a big, fat cock. It dwarfed mine entirely. As thick as my wrist and at least as long as a coke can. An equally impressive set of balls hung low below and a thick bush of dark hair sat just above that big dick. He had a visible tan line, his thick thighs dark and olive in color while the skin surrounding his crotch was notably more pale...it had a hypnotic effect that continued to push my eyes towards his fat, hanging cockhead.

I felt something stir deep in my balls and I blushed. This...this was not what I was looking for. Was it?

I paused for a long moment before replying.

Me: Heya. I'm straight but definitely want to give you a thumbs up, that's an impressive dick.

It wasn't long before I received a response from a peculiar email address labeled 'BoyBuster'

BB: Thanks. Ever seen one like it up close?

Me: Uh, no. I'm straight. I've never seen another guy's dick before.

BB: Straight, huh? How come you're posting on a gay hookup site then?

Me: I dunno. Boredom? I was just looking for some quick head, I guess.

BB: Yeah, I get it. Women are too much trouble. I'm looking for the same thing. Just some quick fun.

Me: Oh yeah? I bet you probably have a good deal of luck with that dick.

BB: I do alright.

For quite some time BB and I traded emails, aside from that initial, shocking dick pic he wasn't too forward or sexual. We chatted for quite a while about work, sports and hobbies, all the time the mental image of that turgid cock lurked in the back of my mind. After about an hour of pleasantries, BB's tone shifted.

BB: So what do you look like? Send me a picture...I sent you one, after all.

I blushed again and cleared my throat. Yeah, I guess that was fair enough. After all, what harm could there be with just a little bit of flirting? I'd never had a woman be so forward with me. I quickly shot off a recent selfie.

BB: Blonde, huh? Cute. You look a little young in this pic. This recent?

Me: Yeah, took it last week after a haircut

BB: Uh huh. So I take it you liked what you saw in my first email. That why you responded?

Me: Uh. Well, yeah. I've never seen a cock that looks like that before.

BB: Looks like what?

Me: Looks so, uh...manly, I guess.

BB: No, huh? What's yours look like? Show me. Let's compare.

Again, I couldn't explain what had come over me, but I felt compelled to continue the conversation. I dropped my pants and took a picture of my hardened cock and sent it over.

BB: Mmm. Good boy. Cute. Hairless, I see. You shave it?

Me: Thanks. A little, I'm mostly naturally hairless.

BB: You got daddy all hard now. See?

Another picture. This time BB's cock was rock hard with a glistening bead of precum oozing from his tip. The angle of the shot was much wider this time and I could see his big, tanned belly folded over his dark pubes and a muscled chest above that. His face was in this shot too. He had a short gray beard and bald head. If I had to guess, I'd say he was at least 60 years old.

I gulped and gawked at the giant cock pic. Another email:

BB: Like what you see?

Me: Uh, yeah. I don't know why though, hahah.

BB: I do. See? I told you Daddy knows what you need.

The rest of week was a bit of a blur. BB drip fed me more pictures. A few he sent even had pictures of other men with their lips stretched around his fat dick. I couldn't believe my own excitement every time he sent me an email with an attachment. I definitely couldn't believe the kinds of pictures I was sending him in return! He wanted to see my entire nude body and my ass. He wanted me to pose on all fours with my butt in the air or on my knees with my own cock in my hand. Things I'd never sent anyone else. I never thought I would go so far...

BB: We should meet.

Me: I'm not sure I'm ready for that.

BB: It doesn't matter if you're ready or not, boy. Daddy is ready. If you want me to keep sending you pictures, we need to meet.

I had been unbelievably horny all week, the thought of meeting this man...this giant cocked man...it made my own dick pulse uncontrollably. Trembling, I responded:

Me: Okay.

BB: Right now. Get in your car, boy, I want you here within the next two hours, understand?

Me: Okay. Yes. I understand. I'm nervous though.

BB responded with another picture of his hard cock and an address.

BB: You've got two hours to get here, boy. Don't keep daddy waiting.

-----------------

BB's house was about an hour north of me, out in the suburbs and away from the city. A nice, normal looking neighborhood in an upscale part of town. My knuckles were white on the steering wheel the entire drive. By the time I got there I realized I hadn't even put on the radio, the entire journey I was just on autopilot, talking to myself, reassuring myself that this was an okay thing to do...that I'd just try it and see if I liked it. What could be the harm in that, right? I'll still be straight. I'm just...curious.

After a long time parked across the street from BB's unassuming small house I finally gathered my courage and climbed out of my car. Hands thrust in my pockets I nervously crossed the street and up the walkway, my heart pounding as I rang the door bell. I didn't have to wait long.

BB opened the door and loomed over me. He looked just like his pictures. Big, bald, bearded, manly. He wore a bright blue t-shirt that hugged his ample belly and a pair of loose basketball shorts. Nervously, I forced myself to look in his eyes and smile. He smirked back and motioned for me to come in.

"Bout time. You must have been sitting out there for 15 minutes. Thought for sure you'd lose your nerve and scamper off." He said, closing the door behind me as I followed him in. His house was small, clean, dimly lit and almost unbearably quiet. It was as if the entire world was blocked out and the only thing that existed was me and this large, dominant man.

"Uh, yeah, well, you know. I, uh...you know I'm just curious. I just wanted to meet up and see, you know?" I gulped.

"Mmmhmm." BB replied as he slowly walked by me, his eyes trailing down my body as he beckoned me to follow him further into the house. "You're just 'curious'. Right." He took a seat in a large, padded chair in the living room, leaving me to stand awkwardly in the middle of the room, my hands still shoved in my pants' pockets.

"Curious about what, exactly?" BB grinned. This was all a big game to him. He was the predator and I absolutely felt like his prey.

"Y...you know. Just curious. I'm straight, like we talked about, but I'm just curious..."

"Straight. Right. You're straight and curious about this, huh?" He spread his legs and I could see the outline of his meaty cock pressing against the thin fabric of his shorts. I gulped.

"Uh. Yeah." I admitted.

"Hmph. Well come on then, boy. You drove all this way, didn't you? Come get a closer look."

Shaking, I took a step towards the larger man, my eyes transfixed on his crotch in the dim light. Unsure what to do, I slowly began to kneel before BB stopped me.

"What are you doing, boy? You don't just come up to a man's cock with your clothes still on. You really don't know what you're doing, do you? Strip, baby." His voice was so deep and commanding, I blushed and shook my head.

"Oh, uh yeah. S-sorry." I offered as I pulled my shirt over my head, dropping my pants and underwear. I stood naked in the room for a moment, still unsure what I should do.

"Mmmhmm. Yeah. You look good, boy. Turn around, let me see that butt. Cute, yeah very cute. Alright straight boy, c'mere."

I slowly made my way towards BB, my eyes fixed on the dark shadows between his legs, heart pounding. As soon as I was within range the older man grabbed my wrist and dragged me down to my knees, his thick fingers gripping me tight and placing my forearms on his tan, hairy things. His shorts were now riding up quite high, tight around his crotch and I could now make out the outline of the fat rod and balls just a few inches away from my face.

Big hands gripped my shoulders as he slid me even closer towards his big dick. He wrapped my arms around his waist and held me in place, gently lifting his hips to rub the tip of his bulge on my nose. I could feel the heat of his cock under the shorts, I knew just through feeling it with my nose he had no underwear on.

"You sure dropped to your knees quick for a straight boy." He teased. "Don't know too many straight boys who spend a week sending old gay men their nude photos and then let them rub their cock on their face. You sure you're straight, huh?"

"I uh...uh, I mean I don't know..." I muttered as the head of BB's fabric covered cock gently circled over my nose, my cheeks, my chin and lips. He held me arms firm to his thighs as he rubbed his dick on my face. I could feel a damp spot of precum leak through the shorts as he dragged it over my face.

"I bet you want an even closer look, don't you? Don't you baby? Go on. Say it. Tell daddy you want to see his cock. Come on."

"I...I want to see your cock." I pleaded.

"In this house, you call me daddy, got it boy? Say 'Yes, daddy, I want to see your cock'."

I whimpered. "Yes, daddy, please let me see your cock."

BB reached over to a side table and clicked on a lamp, a bright circle of light now focused solely on his crotch in the otherwise dim room. He leaned to one side and tugged his shorts down, careful to keep his tight grip on my shoulder as the elastic waistband slid down his legs and freed that fat, hairy cock I had ogled in so many pictures. The big purple head bobbed in front of my face once, twice...on the third time, BB grabbed me by the back of the neck and pressed my face against his hard erection, my lips smooshed against his balls, the length of his dick covering my face.

"There you go, straight boy. There's that cock you've been drooling over. You like that baby boy?" With one hand on my arm and the other on the back of my head, BB held me against his dick and ran it's length up and down my smooth face, his hairy balls tickling my nose before his precum slicked cockhead left a trail down my forehead to my cheek.

"O-oh god. Oh god." I managed. I came.

Shockingly I came. Without any sort of stimulation or anything, I came all over the floor in front of BB's chair. My eyes bulged wide.

"Did you cum, bitch?" BB laughed, still rubbing his cock on my face. "We didn't even do anything yet and you already came. Hah! Never seen a straight boy cum just having a cock on his face. You must really need it bad, baby, huh?" Did he just call me 'bitch'? This was heating up way faster than I thought. The older man reassuringly massaged my shoulder with his big hand.

I didn't even know what was happening, my eyelids were smeared with precum, my vision blurry. I went limp as this large man... this large beast of a man, rubbed his dick on my face. My breath was coming hard and fast and I tried to speak.

"I...I...hang on just a minuuuuu. Just a minuuuu...." I couldn't get the word out. I couldn't get the word out because BB had tilted my head and was now rubbing the tip of his dick on my lips, pressing his cock against my mouth every time I tried to form a word.

"Shhh, baby boy. Come on now, open up. Let daddy put his cock in your mouth. That's what you're here for, isn't it? Open up, let's find out if you're a cocksucker."

"W-wait, I just neeeeeaaarggghulllpp!" As I opened my mouth to speak, BB slid his fat cock head into my mouth, holding my head firm with one hand and my shoulder tight with the other. He held the tip in my mouth for a long moment, only using small, shallow thrusts as his cockhead explored my mouth. The bright table light illuminated everything. I could see the hairy shaft of his penis gently sliding in and out of my mouth, probing slightly deeper with each thrust.

"Mmm. That feels good, babe. Yeah you're sure straight, aren't you? You little bitch, haha. You flirt with an old stranger online all week. Drive a whole hour just to see his cock. Drop to your knees within 5 minutes of meeting him...and then you cum before you even get his dick in your mouth. Yeah, you're real straight alright, aren't you?

You little cocksucker slut." BB's words hit hard, but I couldn't deny what he was saying. Here I was, saddled between an older man's legs as he humped his cock in and out of my mouth.

I could only muffle a reply.

"What was that baby boy?" BB slid his cock out of my mouth and let his spit covered member slide up and down my cheek.

"No, I was...I was just curious. I'm not...I'm not..." I whimpered.

"You're not what? A cocksucker? Boy, what do you taste on your tongue right now? That's my cock. Here, see?" He brought the head of his dick to my mouth again...I offered no resistance.

Hungrily, I let my tongue glide over his glands, eager to taste his salty cock as I inhaled his manhood. BB rubbed the back of my neck with encouragement, guiding me up and down the length of his dick.

"There you go. There you go, bitch. Hold right here. Don't swallow your spit, let it glide down daddy's cock. Yeah. Get that cock nice and wet, boy." I could feel the head of BB's cock at the back of my throat as I obeyed. I relaxed my jaw and let my tongue wiggle on the underside of his dick, letting my saliva drip down the long length of his shaft. I watched as globs of spit...my spit...pooled around the base of his dick and around his large balls.

"Mmmhmm. That hot spit feels good, babe." BB cooed as he began pumping his dick in and out of my mouth again. "Look at me boy, look at your daddy." My eyes wet with tears slid to meet his gaze.

"That's right. Look at you. You're a cocksucker now. You still think you're straight? With another man's dick in your mouth. Close your lips around my cock, honey. Just like that, that's right. Suck it. Let me feel that tongue."

With BBs encouragement, I clamped my lips down around his member as he slid it in and out of mouth. God, was I really doing this? My face was completely wet with spit and precum, my own drained cock was once again hardening as this old man pumped my face with cock.

"Tell me you're a cocksucker, baby. Tell me you're daddy's cocksucker." BB grabbed me by the hair and pulled me off his cock, his slick knob just an inch from my lips. I struggled in vain to get it back in my mouth, puckering my lips and wiggling my tongue just to try and suck it back into my mouth.

I needed that cock in my mouth. If my mouth was full of his dick, I wouldn't be able to talk. I wouldn't have to admit what I was becoming.

"No, no, baby boy. You're not getting off that easy." BB teased me, nudging his hips just slightly closer as I desperately tried to settle my lips around his dick. He pulled it away.

"Tell me what you are, boy."

"I...I'm a..."

"You're a what?" He bobbed the cockhead back into my mouth and I feverishly slobbered over his knob. He plucked it back from my lips again, teasingly.

"I'm a cocksucker." I cried.

"You're WHOSE cocksucker?"

"I'm your cocksucker, daddy. I'm daddy's cocksucking bitch." I knew it's what he wanted to hear...but I also knew it was totally true.

BB released my hair and I plunged my mouth back on his cock. He was no longer holding my head now, his hands resting on my upper arms as I furiously sucked his big dick.

"Hold my balls in your hand baby, that's right. Nurse that dick. I'm gonna cum soon. You look right at me when I do, got it?" I could feel his body tense, his balls tighten in my hand, my lips like greased lightning as I fucked my face on his hard penis.

"I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum. Oh fuck. Here it comes, baby." I looked up and watched his face as his eyes shut tight and he gripped my neck and pushed my head further down his dick. His big dick pulsed and filled my mouth instantly. I gagged, my lips breaking their tight seal as beads of salty cum dripped off my tongue and down the length of his dick. Still tight in BB's grip, he pulled me off the tip of his dick and shoved my cheek against his cum soaked ticket of pubes, my hot, ragged breath caressing the base of his dick as I still gently rolled his balls in my free hand.

I had cum again.

After a long moment, BB lifted my head from the sticky, wet mess between his thighs, my face slick with cum, sweat and spit. He pointed the light on his spent, slobbered dick.

"Mmm. I've never seen such a messy, wet blowjob, have you boy? Answer me." BB held my slick chin in his hand. I shook my head.

"N-no, daddy." I admitted. Truly, his cock looked like a crime scene!

"Mmmhmm. Tell me, boy. Does this look like the work of a straight boy?"

"No sir. It looks like the work of a cocksucking faggot."

"Good boy." BB pulled my head back to his cock and held my face against his slimy cock. Together we waited until his cum had finally dried on my face...

TO BE CONTINUED...