Being Human Ch. 01-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sighed, and went around the room cleaning any evidence of her being there. She looked down at the poor excuse for a man, and wanted to laugh. The drug she had given him, would react with the alcohol, he had only minutes left to live, the combination was fatal.

She sat back down on the couch, and placed her bare feet on his naked body while she finished her drink. She waited patiently for him to quit breathing. While she waited she looked at her phone which had two messages.

Sikes' wife, Miranda, wanted to take her shopping for their visit to the club. That really excited her, and she felt a rush of pleasure in between her legs. Brian's chest shuddered and stopped moving beneath her feet. She sighed with relief, he was a big guy and wasn't sure she'd given him enough.

The other message she got, sent an entirely different thrill through her, the IT team had traced the individual that had compromised their systems. She sat up and intently read the rest of the message. They had traffic cam footage of the person, sitting on a park bench, and were hoping for an ID by morning.

Fucking score she thought, another loose end I can tie up. She dressed and washed the glass she had drank from. With one last contemptuous look at Brian the IT guy, she slipped out of the apartment and back into the rain.

Once Leah was nestled into her Porsche, she texted Miranda back.

>> I am available at your request.

<< tomorrow then, meet me for lunch at noon, you know the place

>> yes mam

Miranda was very strict, and expected Leah to behave, her punishments were not worth suffering. Leah obeyed at all costs to ensure her future with Sikes.

After arriving at her condo, Leah headed straight for the shower. She felt cold and dirty. Turning on the music, she drew a bath, and crawled into the hot sudsy water. The warm water felt good, soothing away her aches and pains. It had been a long day, and tomorrow was going to be an even bigger day. Leah allowed herself to slide down into the tub, submerging her face under the water. The music was muted under the water, and her heartbeat throbbed in her ears.

Chapter Six

Pixel, sat in the upstairs living room. The furniture was from an entirely different generation, but it had aged with perfection. The orange and brown swirling patterns on the couch reminded Pixel very much of vomit. She deliberately didn't sit on it, and instead sat on a bar stool. Pixel felt like a kid. She was so short her legs didn't reach the foot rests on the stool. Instead, her legs just swung awkwardly, but she was NOT going to sit on that couch.

Sarah and Peter hadn't arrived yet, Pixel was feeling really nervous. What if he didn't like her? She smoothed her dress down over her legs. One thing that had immediately stood out to her when she had sat down, was you had to sit differently with a dress on. She definitely didn't want Peter seeing the frilly girly undies she wore under her dress. She felt herself blush at the thought of the transparent lace panties. She wore those for Sarah, not Peter.

"Peek a boo." Pris said in her ear.

Pixel almost fell off her chair, she had been so deep in thought she'd forgotten about Pris. Pixel had set her phone so Pris could see her.

"What the fuck..." Pixel said, taking a deep calming breath. "You scared the shit out of me!"

"They will arrive in 3 minutes..." Pris told her.

"You can see them?" Pixel asked incredulously.

"Sarah's Jeep has a GPS navigation system, I don't have to see them." Pris made it sound like Pixel had said the most ridiculous thing ever.

"I'm scared." Pixel admitted.

"Don't be, if anything goes wrong I will just zap him with this high powered laser defense satellite." Pris said.

"Pris!" Pixel cried out, "you can't be serious!"

"It's a joke..." Pris said dryly. "It's funny cause it's true." Then she laughed, it sounded maniacal, and evil. Computers shouldn't laugh.

"For fucks sake Pris!" Pixel was laughing now. Not because Pris was funny, she definitely didn't understand humor. But Pris's attempts at humor were hilarious.

"Who are you talking to?" Sarah asked.

Pixel screamed and fell off her stool. She hit the ground, landing on her ass, and with big round eyes, she stared up at Sarah.

"Holy shit." Pixel said, breathing hard.

Sarah laughed, unlike Pris's laugh, Sarah's was like a music. Pixel sat on the floor looking up at Sarah and felt her heart melt. The warmth that burst alight inside of Pixel, was different than anything she had ever felt for someone before.

"Hey Pixel." Peter said as he came up behind Sarah. "So I finally get to meet the infamous roommate."

Pixel scrambled up off the floor, tugging her dress down as she did. Her cheeks burned with embarrassment.

"Pixel! You look adorable!" Sarah exclaimed. "I love your hair!" Sarah glanced nervously at Peter, and seemed to regret her outburst.

"Ahh... Hi Peter." Pixel waved awkwardly, twisting her toe into the carpet not knowing what to say.

Peter walked past Pixel, he towered over her. It made sense that Sarah would pick a tall boyfriend, since she was tall herself. What did Sarah see in her then? Pixel turned and watched as Peter went and sat on the ugly couch. He was handsome, in a boyish way. Peter's dark hair looked perfectly messy, like he had spent hours making it so. He wore a striped black and white bowler shirt, and cargo shorts. Pixel wasn't terribly impressed. He kind of looked like a man-boy, she thought.

"Anyone want a drink?" Sarah asked, Pixel nearly hopped out of the spot she had been standing in.

"I'll help!" Pixel exclaimed, and chased after Sarah into the kitchen. A glance over her shoulder showed her that Peter was busy on her phone.

"You look fucking amazing!" Sarah whispered as she grabbed glasses.

Pixel blushed. "So do you..." her eyes roamed Sarah's body appreciatively. Sarah wore yoga pants and a pink tank top, she looked hot as fuck. And her tits looked huge. "I thought about what we talked about..."

Sarah grabbed Pixels hands in hers. "You did?" She asked excitedly.

"Yeah..." Pixel squeezed Sarah's hands, "I missed you... I'm willing to try it, for us... I guess. "

"Is that why the..." Sarah waved her hands in front of Pixel. "The makeover?"

Pixel blushed, "no... I hoped you would like it." She looked at her feet.

"Oh! I do!" Sarah wrapped her arms around Pixel. "You are so pretty!"

"What are you girls doing in here?" Peter asked. His voice was deep, and it made both of the girls jump.

"Pixel was just telling me that she was interested in what we talked about honey." Sarah's cheeks flushed a little, and she moved anxiously from one foot to another. She kept her arm around Pixel, and held her close. Pixel was grateful for the comforting arm, and leaned in to Sarah.

"Oh? That's cool!" Peter said, he came up and put his arms around both of them. He smelled like Old Spice.

At least he's clean. Pixel thought. She felt his hand cup her ass, and she shuddered. She was doing this for Sarah. I'm all in, she thought.

Breaking off from the two of them, Peter moved behind them and lined up shot glasses.

"So Pixel... Sarah says you're into computers?" Peter asked, pouring vodka into the three shot glasses.

Careful. Pixel thought to herself. "Yeah I like to game and stuff." She said.

"Don't be so modest!" Sarah said, wiping up some vodka that Peter had spilled. "Pixel can code in like... every language or something."

"What kind of name is Pixel anyways?"

"It's just a name." Pixel said.

"But you picked it right? Cause you're a computer guru or something?" Peter said, handing her a shot. "Like... you have another name right? A real name?"

Pixel didn't answer, instead she knocked back the shot, enjoying the burn. The other two, taking her lead, knocked back their drinks as well. Sarah grinned ear to ear, and Peter made a sour face.

Before Peter could finish the line of questioning, Pixel turned to leave the kitchen. "Ooh I love this song!"

"What son-?" Peter began to say, but was interrupted by the stereo as it erupted with music. "How did you-?"

Pixel reminded herself to thank Pris later. "You couldn't hear that?" She said, smiling up to him. She began to dance, her hips and body becoming one with the music.

Peter smiled a devilish smile, he hooked his arms around her and pulled her into him. The music echoed in the room, and Pixel laughed out loud. The alcohol had loosened her up, and she began to jump and dance. Pris picked good music, Pixel loved Taylor Swift.

'Cause the players gonna play,

play, play, play, play

And the haters gonna hate, hate,

hate, hate, hate

Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake,

shake, shake, shake

I shake it off, I shake it off

Before long, Pixel and Sarah were both singing along, they jumped around together throwing their hair in the air. Pixel was having a good time. A long time had passed since Pixel had laughed and danced so hard. She had needed this. Pris kept playing music, and Peter lined up more shots.

Pixel found the music slowing down, as well as the mood. The alcohol had numbed Pixels self consciousness, and she found herself grinning stupidly at Sarah.

Peter stepped between them, and leaning down, he placed his lips on Pixels. She was startled at first, and she tried pulling away, but Peter held her tightly. His tongue pushed against her lips, and she let him in. He tasted musty, and sweet. So this is happening. She thought to herself.

Peter's hands moved along her waist, and down to her ass. It wasn't so bad, she told herself, until his hands lifted the hem of her dress. MY UNDERWEAR! She thought. Instantly she tried to pull away, but Peter wouldn't let her. He pushed his mouth against hers harder, and his hands went under her dress.

Peter was strong, and Pixel stopped struggling. After all, she had planned on having sex with them. It was just happening sooner than she'd expected. He was cupping her bare ass cheek with one hand, and his other moved her panties aside. With unrestricted access, he pushed a finger inside of her. He was not gentle, and Pixel immediately pushed against him when he hurt her.

"Hey," Sarah said, as she leaned in and pulled Peter's face away from Pixels. "You're not going to leave me out are you?" She stuck her lower lip out as if to pout.

"Oh no... never." Peter said, he laughed, and began hiccuping.

Sarah tried to pull Peter into an embrace, but he had other ideas. He pulled at Sarah's top, and pulled it up over her head. She didn't resist, in fact when he struggled with her bra, she helped him unclasp if.

Pixel stared at Sarah's bare tits, and felt a warmth flood between her legs. She adjusted her panties, and watched as Peter stooped pulling off Sarah's leggings and panties.

Sarah stood there, in the center of the room completely naked. Pixel couldn't help but marvel at how beautiful she was. She stood like a queen, regal and radiant. Peter stood and began pawing at her like a rabid dog.

Pixel wanted to laugh at how immature Peter seemed, but she kept her mouth shut. Sarah pulled him by his shirt as she backed up to the couch. She sat up on the back of the couch, and leaned against the wall behind it. She pulled her feet halfway up, and dug her heels in. Sarah's legs naturally fell apart, leaving her beautiful center wide open. Peter didn't take the bait.

"You got to have your fun already. I'm not eating you out, it's my turn now." Peter said, sounding very much like a selfish kid. He turned and while staring at Pixel, unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down. He did it with a bit of a show, and tossed his shirt aside grinning.

Pixel wondered if she was supposed to be impressed. She looked down at his cock, and like the rest of him, it was the picture of perfection. She made a O with her mouth and smiled. He seemed to be pleased. What was making her wet though, was Sarah wide open for the taking.

She couldn't resist, Pixel moved in front of Peter, completely ignoring him, and kneeling on the couch she buried her face between Sarah's legs. It didn't take long for Peter to pull up her dress, and pull her panties down mid thigh. Pixel tries to ignore him. He made some appreciative sounds and started fucking her with his fingers. Why did guys always do that?

Sarah hooked a leg around Pixel and began encouraging her tongue with a sense of urgency. Before she could bring Sarah to a climax, Peter grabbed her around the waist and pulled her away. Pixels eyes met Sarah's, and she thought she saw an apology there.

Peter pulled Pixel to her feet, and tried pulling her dress over her head. It didn't work, and Pixel almost panicked as it got stuck.

"You have to unbutton the back honey." Sarah pulled the dress back down, and undid the buttons. She pulled the shoulder straps down and around Pixel, letting the dress fall to the floor.

Pixel stood there awkwardly, and was glad when Sarah removed her bra and not Peter.

"Holy shit you're tiny!" Peter exclaimed, his cheeks were bright from the drink.

He was definitely a hunk, his body was muscled and well toned, but Pixel had a hard time being attracted to him. He wasn't Sarah.

Pixel stepped out of her panties and stood there, she did feel small. She moved her arms over her breasts, Peter's staring made her uneasy.

"Those are the tiniest tits I've ever seen, they're like the size of apples." Peter said.

"Peter!" Sarah exclaimed, "seriously, whats gotten into you?"

"I don't know... sorry I guess." He said it to Sarah, rather than Pixel. He moved in and put his arms around Pixel. His skin felt warm against hers, and his cock pressed into her ribs.

Pixel didn't resist when Peter pushed her down to her knees. He motioned Sarah to join her, and she did quite willingly. With his fingers wrapped in Pixels hair, he guided her face to his cock. At first she didn't open her mouth, and he proceeded to rub his dick all over her face and mouth. In moments he had ruined her makeup with his precum.

Pixel relaxed when Sarah swooped in, and took the length of him in her mouth. Pixel almost moaned at the sight. Sarah was so fucking beautiful. Watching her was like watching an angel be graceful and well, sexy.

Peter slammed his dick into Sarah's throat ignoring her gagging. She choked but only a little. He was far from graceful as he began fucking her face. Pixel watched in fascination as slobber and precum ran down Sarah's face. Peter withdrew, and pulled Pixels face towards him.

He smeared Sarah's slobber across her cheek, and lips, and when she opened her mouth to protest. He pushed his cock in. past her lips. It surprised Pixel, and she ended up blowing slobber out around his shaft.

Sarah's eyes met Pixels, and she looked furious. Peter laughed, and at that moment, Pixel felt him pushing at the back of her throat. Pixel reached up, and took hold of Peters Nuts. He stopped his urgent probing of her throat, and his eyes met hers. She squeezed. He pulled his dick out of Pixels mouth, and she wiped her chin with the back of her arm.

"What?" Peter said. "I was just playing."

Pixel let go of his testicles, she wasn't new to men who pushed too far, and was quite capable of taking care of herself. She moved out of the way, as Peter mounted Sarah from behind. He watched her like a hawk, seeming to enjoy being watched as he pounded away at his girlfriend.

That was just it, Sarah was his girlfriend. Pixel had no say on how he treated her. Sarah didn't belong to her, it wasn't her place. Pixel locked eyes with the girl she had fallen in love with. Sarah looked sad and dejected, even humiliated. This wasn't what she'd wanted either.

Peter reached across Sarah's back and grabbed her by the hair. He wrenched her head back as he pounded into her. "Would you like your little girlfriend to watch you get drilled in the ass?" He was drunk, and his words were slurred.

"Peter! What the hell?" Sarah said, her face turning bright red. At that moment, he pulled out, and pushed against her asshole. Sarah tried to squirm away, but Peter easily overpowered her. He sunk in and Sarah's eyes bulged.

"Owwwwwww-" Sarah cried out.

"CRACK" The loud sound of glass breaking caused Sarah to break off from her painful scream.

"Oh my god Pixel what did you do?" Sarah cried out as Peter slumped over on top of her.

Pixel stood there, holding the broken neck of the vodka bottle in her hand. Tears began to stream down her face as she began to cry. She turned and ran. She didn't want Sarah to see her cry, she was ugly when she cried.

Pixel ran down the basement stairs, and pulled jeans and a t-shirt on. She didn't even bother with underwear. Fuck. Her phone, she'd forgotten her phone. Pris! She couldn't leave without her phone, she wouldn't have anyway to talk to Pris.

Running back up the stairs, Pixel went to get her phone. Sarah, still naked, stood staring at Peter and crying. Pixel snatched her phone and ran out the door.

She ran, oh how she ran. Her tennis shoes slapped the pavement and tears ran down her cheeks. Sadness hit her like a blast of warm air, and she slowed, coming to a stop. Sobs came unbidden, and she bent over vomiting. She had drank far too much, and Peter's abuse of Sarah had stirred up things from her last. Pixel felt like she was becoming unhinged.

Never in her life had she allowed herself to become connected to someone. Sarah had opened a door that couldn't be closed, and in one reckless action, Pixel had thrown it all away. She wiped her mouth, and put her Bluetooth in her ear. Pris's voice immediately spoke into her ear.

"Are you okay?" Pris's voice was pure and melodious. "I called an uber."

Pixel felt a calming wave wash over her. Pris was her friend, even if she had lost Sarah. She still had Pris. "Okay" she sighed as she fought more tears.

*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*

A short while later Pixel was neck deep in a jacuzzi bathtub in the most luxurious accommodations she had ever seen. The hot water seemed to soothe out some of the heartache, but no matter how hard she tried, there was still a lump at the back of her throat.

"So how does a AI without a physical body check a young lady into the penthouse without having any form of identification?" Pris said,

Pixel relaxed, a small smile touching her lips as she thought about how lucky she was to have a AI best friend.

"Easy! You don't check in! You just extend someone else's stay after they check out, and hack the door key."

"Only you would come up with something like that." Pixel said. Her voice was hoarse and she didn't like the throaty sound.

She dipped down below the surface of the water, the bubbles making her short hair float around her head. Surfacing she pulled her hair out of her face. "Pris... what would be the first thing you'd do, if you were human?"

"Shave my entire body of course, then I would kiss you."

"Kiss me? Awe... Wait! Why in the world would you shave your entire body?"

Pris's voice took on a real serious cast. "You humans confuse me. You discard all the waste you secrete from your body. But you keep the stuff that you squeeze out of little holes in your body! You even style it and show it off... disgusting!"

"So you don't like my hair?" Pixel pouted.

"I didn't say that, I just don't want any of my own. "

Pixel was beginning to feel better, but her hurt over losing Sarah was still a heavy weight on her chest. "Pris?" She asked.

"Yes Pixel?"

"What should I do about Sarah?"

"I checked all the hospitals, and police records in the city. I think it is already contained and nobody reported it."

"Oh..." Pixel said, that really wasn't what she had asked, but Pris always took things literally.