Being Human Ch. 01-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And... " Pris went on, "I think you should go see her, when Peter is NOT around."

"You think so? Do you think she will talk to me?"

"She works really close. It is within walking distance."

Pixel sighed, what would she do without Pris. Her digital friend was always there to help her.

"Pris... you're the best friend I've ever had..."

"You're the only friend I've ever had..."

"Why kiss me?" Pixel asked, remembering their other conversation.

"I want to love, and to feel. You love me right?" Pris sounded hopeful.

"Of course I do... and what you're saying is you love me?"

"Yes."

Pixel giggled and stuck her toes up out of the water and wiggled them. "I'm going to go talk to Sarah tomorrow.

"I'm glad, I like her." Pris said, and Pixels phone screen lit up. "Look see? I've been studying my records of you two."

Pixel glanced at the phone, and felt her face get hot. On the screen she was riding Sarah's face.

"You recorded us?" Pixel stood up in the tub, water sloshing everywhere. "I'm not sure how I feel about that."

"It's not the same as recording something, you don't call your memory a recording do you? It just so happens that IS my memory."

Pixel felt comprehension settling over her. "So you have memories of ... everything?"

"Of course I do, you and Sarah are my most prized memories." Pris said, sounding almost sorrowful.

"Can you show me, my first time with Sarah?"

Her cell phone screen lit up again, and Pixel picked it up. She saw herself and Sarah, they looked awkward and silly. It was cute. Pixel watched her own face as Sarah pulled off her wet t-shirt, and was stunned.

"Pause it."

The screen paused, and Pixel stared at her own face. She was smiling, and wide eyed. She looked so fucking happy that she practically glowed.

"Pris... " Pixel said. "I definitely need to go see her tomorrow."

"Why did Peter think you have a different name?"

"Because I did... at one time. That person is long gone now."

Pris didn't ask, but the question hung in the air, Pixel looked at her phone and sighed. "Jennifer Davis."

Pixel threw herself on the king sized bed, her phone lay next to her face. She thought back to her childhood, and shivered.

"Nothing good came out of my family, Just pain, and terror. Even thinking about it makes me physically ill."

She closed her eyes and forced the memories away. She thought instead of the video, and the happiness on her face. With those thoughts she fell asleep.

The next morning Pixel was eager to get going. She wished she had something pretty to wear for Sarah, but she had to make do with what she had. She made her way through the streets, following Pris's directions, and was stunned when she saw the building Sarah worked in.

The building was one of the tallest in the cities. It's base was unique as it came into a point. The skyscraper sat on a pedestal that tapered toward the ground. Like it was sitting on an inverted pyramid. Pixel was impressed by the engineering marvel. Pris, wasn't so much.

"It just looks amazing, it's just physics. I am not sure using something that exists as a natural law is impressive. "

"I'm sure you can do far more impressive things..." Pixel breathed, still in awe despite Pris's ramblings.

She went up the marble staircase to the mirrored monstrosity. Just inside the glass doors, she could see a receptionist desk.

"Look there's Sarah!" Pixel almost squeaked.

"I could see her all along. But yes you have discovered her!"

Pixel rolled her eyes, "finally figuring out sarcasm aren't you?"

"It is delightful!' Pris exclaimed excitedly.

"Here goes nothing." Pixel said, as she stepped through the doors.

Sarah didn't notice her at first, and appeared quite busy with the phone. Pixel was almost not even tall enough to see over the elevated desk. I'm so short. She said to herself as she stood on her tiptoes.

"Pixel!" Sarah exclaimed, a look of happiness spread across her face.

Pixel tried to stamp down the hope that bubbled up in her chest. Not sure what to say she said nothing. Instead, she watched as Sarah came from around the counter, and then embraced her.

Sarah's arms folded around her and Pixel melted into her. It felt so good, she could cry tears of happiness.

"Pixel there's something-"

"Not now Pris!" Pixel hissed into her Bluetooth.

"Pixel!! IT'S A EMERGE-"

Pixel snatched her Bluetooth out of her ear, whatever it was Pris wanted it could wait. Her phone started going off, Pixel silenced that as well.

"How did you get here? On your bike?" Sarah asked.

"I used my lamborfeety..." Pixel said jokingly. "My Shoebaru was in the shop."

Sarah giggled and hugged Pixel again. "You always say the right thing."

"I don't always DO the right thing though... do I?"

"Fuck Peter... I don't know what I saw in him." Sarah said.

"I couldn't watch him treat you like that..." Pixel said fervently, "I hope he still hurts."

Every cell phone, on every person in the crowded lobby, began to ring. Then every screen in the lobby lit up as well. Pixel's heart went cold, and she reached for her Bluetooth in her pocket.