Being Jenny's Summer Boyfriend Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lucas96
Lucas96
1,861 Followers

"Thanks, Lucas," Jenny said, smiling again, standing sexily in front of me. "As a reward, you get to take this off of me now."

I grinned, eagerly standing up. Slowly, I pulled the shoulder strap down and let the bikini top fall to the floor. I stared at her perky tits. "Go ahead, touch them," she said. I looked at her, making sure she was serious, then brought my hands to her breasts and gave them a light squeeze.

"Wow..." I said softly.

"Now take off the bottom," she encouraged.

I brought my hands down, then slid the bikini bottom off her. I couldn't believe this hot girl was standing naked with me.

Just then, her phone buzzed. Jenny giggled. "What's he saying?" she asked me.

I picked up her phone and read Andrew's texts to her. "He says, 'damn girl, that's the best one yet' and then he said 'but wait, who took that picture?'"

"Oh," she said, laughing. "Well, tell him."

"Um...I dunno, it's kind of embarrassing," I said.

"Well...if he knows you take pictures of me for him, maybe he'll let you do other things for him..." Jenny said.

I wasn't sure what she meant, but the conversation was making me uncomfortable, so I just quickly texted back to him, "hey Andrew, it's me, Lucas. I took that pic for Jenny."

Right away, I saw Andrew typing. He quickly texted: "LOL thx man".

I typed back, "you're welcome."

He typed back, "now send me one of her topless".

"Um..." I said softly to Jenny. I held the phone up to her so she could read his texts.

She giggled. "Well...go ahead."

"Really?" I asked. "I'm not sure..."

She leaned forward, using her arms to push her tits together and making a kissy face.

"Okay, I guess," I said, holding the phone up. I snapped the picture and sent it, saying "here you go". He quickly texted back, "ha ha good boy"

Jenny stepped closer to me and rubbed my crotch, feeling my hard-on. "Thanks, babe," she whispered in my ear. "I think it's so hot knowing I'm getting Andrew's big cock all nice and hard."

"Uh...you're welcome," I said, trying not to cum.

"I've fucked him before too, ya know," she said, continuing to rub my crotch. "He really knows how to make me cum." Just then, her phone buzzed again. Jenny and I both stared at the picture he sent - it was of his smooth, toned chest and stomach, which had been sprayed with a thick load of cum. His still-hard cock lay flat against his abs.

"Oh my god..." Jenny said in a hushed voice, tightly gripping my hard-on through my khakis. "Look at that, Lucas." I stared. "I guess he likes your girlfriend's naked body." I nodded. She rubbed my hard-on more quickly. "Ya know...when I see a big, hard cock like that, I just think it looks so beautiful...don't you?" she said. I didn't answer, instead just letting out a little moan as she kept rubbing and we both kept looking at the picture. "I just want to lick it all up and down, then kiss all over his abs and chest." She saw me staring intensely at Andrew's picture as she kept rubbing me. She leaned closer, whispering in my ear, "Maybe we could suck that big cock together? Before you watch him slide it into my pussy?" I groaned. "Look at all that tasty cum...I bet you'd love to lick every drop off of his sexy body, wouldn't you?"

With that, I couldn't control myself and started spurting into my pants. When Jenny brought her hand away from my crotch, a large stain had grown on my khakis. Jenny giggled and said, "Oops." Then she quickly started putting her clothes back on and collected all the different bikinis she had picked out. "I think I'll get all of them!" she said excitedly, thrusting them into my hands.

Jenny walked out of the dressing room, leaving me to awkwardly follow behind. I saw customers and employees at the store watch me carrying all these bikinis as I trailed behind this hot girl. It felt like they all saw the big stain on my pants and started laughing, pointing me out to their friends. Jenny led me to the check-out counter, and I set the various bikinis down. There was an attractive girl behind the counter who looked at me and Jenny, clearly noticing the stain on my pants. She laughed and shook her head at me like I was totally pathetic as I handed her my credit card.

As I finished paying, I saw Jenny texting on her phone again. I carried her bag of bikinis out of the store as she led me back to the parking lot. When we got in the car, she was still texting. "So, uh, where to?" I asked her.

"Well, Andrew is saying that Steve and Kevin are getting together at his place, I thought we could go hang out with them," Jenny said.

"Oh..." I said unenthusiastically.

Jenny sighed. "Please? I promise you'll have fun."

"I dunno..." I said.

"Oh, I know!" she exclaimed. "We can play Truth or Dare!"

"With those guys?" I said. "Won't they probably try to make it...ya know...sexual?"

"Mmm...probably," she said, slowly bringing her hand to my thigh and rubbing it up and down, getting close to my crotch.

I sighed, feeling my cock stirring even though I had just cum. I had a feeling where this was headed, but couldn't seem to stop my hand from reaching for the keys and starting the car.

When we got there, Andrew greeted us at the door, giving Jenny a tight hug. I watched his hand creep down to her butt and give it a quick little squeeze. He saw me catch him, but just smirked and winked at me.

Andrew led Jenny inside, hand resting on her lower back. I followed behind them. Steve and Kevin were on the couch with beers in hand. All the guys were wearing tank tops and shorts. I noticed 5 shot glasses set up on the coffee table, which Andrew quickly poured tequila into. Everybody stood up as he handed out the shots.

"Oh, uh, I didn't know we were gonna be drinking..." I said, as Andrew put a glass in my hand.

Ignoring me, everybody raised their glasses, and Andrew said, "To Jenny and Lucas!"

"Oh, that's nice of y-" I started saying, then, seeing everybody downing their shots, I quickly threw mine back. I coughed and sputtered a little, and Andrew slapped me on the back good-naturedly.

Steve and Kevin sat back down on the couch. Andrew sat on the floor at one end of the coffee table. Jenny sat down on the floor across from Steve and Kevin. I sat down on the floor at the end of the coffee table opposite Andrew. Looking at him in his tank top, as he pushed a tuft of his dark brown hair behind his ear, I couldn't help but think about his toned body that I had just seen sprayed with cum.

Kevin, who sat closest to me, help up his phone to me and said, "Oh, by the way, thanks, man." I looked at the phone and saw the naked picture of Jenny.

Steve laughed and said, "Yeah, thanks, dude, you really know how to frame your girl's tight body."

I looked over at Andrew. "Hope you don't mind," he said.

I felt myself turning red. "Oh, uh, yeah, it's okay, I guess," I said softly, intimidated.

"So," Jenny interjected, "I was thinking maybe we could play a little...Truth or Dare?" She looked around the room, smiling suggestively.

The guys enthusiastically agreed, of course. "But, uh, I think maybe we need to loosen up a little more if we're gonna play that game," Andrew said. He lined up the shot glasses again and started filling them with tequila.

"Oh, uh, I dunno, maybe not for me," I said shyly. I was already feeling a little buzzed from the first shot I had taken, another one was going to definitely get me drunk.

"Aww, come on!" everybody cried.

Jenny pushed a shot glass into my hand. "It'll be fun, I promise," she said, winking at me.

Reluctantly, I threw back my shot with the rest of them.

"Okay, Jenny, it was your idea, you go first. Truth or Dare?" Kevin said.

"Ummm...dare!" Jenny said, excited.

The guys cheered. "Hmm, well, this seems like an obvious choice. I dare you to change into your favorite new bikini in front of us," Andrew said.

Jenny giggled. "Okay!" she agreed. "Lucas, can you pull out the one with pink and white stripes?"

I had her shopping bag sitting next to me. As I rifled through it to pull out the bikini, Jenny stood up and started wiggling her shorts down. "Here, lemme help you out," Andrew said, standing up and pulling her t-shirt over her head, revealing her perky tits.

"Mmm, thanks, Andrew," she said, letting her panties drop to the floor as he lightly grabbed her butt.

I walked over to them and handed her the bikini. "Here you go," I said quietly. I was embarrassed, but I knew they would just laugh at me if I tried to tell Andrew to stop feeling up my girlfriend.

Jenny took the bikini. Andrew helped her put it on, firmly cupping her breasts with his hands as she put the top on. I just stood there. He looked at me watching his hand slide down Jenny's flat stomach and rub the triangle of fabric covering her pussy. "Just making sure it fits right," he said to me.

"Mmmm," Jenny moaned lightly. "Okay, Lucas,it's your turn," Jenny said. She was only half-paying attention, as she took Andrew by the hand and walked him back to his chair, sitting him down and then sitting on his lap. Andrew's hands rubbed up and down her smooth legs, occasionally moving up to rub her pussy or cup her breasts.

I felt myself starting to sweat and turn red as Steve and Kevin watched me just sit there while Andrew felt up my girlfriend. After an awkward silence, I nervously squeaked, "Um...truth."

Jenny smiled mischievously. "Oh good...in that case, tell everybody how I got you off earlier."

I stared at her as she smiled at me. "Come on, no..." I protested.

"Rules are rules, Lucas!" she said. "It's no fun if you don't play the game right."

"Yeah, come on, Lucas, let's hear it!" Steve prodded.

"Um...well..." I stammered. "She rubbed me through my pants until I came."

I was going to leave it there, but Jenny said, "No, no, no, you have to tell the whole story. What were you looking at when you got off?"

I sighed. "Um...I guess I was looking at the picture Andrew sent to you..."

Andrew started laughing. "Dude, what?!"

"Picture of what?" Jenny pushed.

"Of Andrew's chest and, um, his abs and his, um, hard dick after he had cum on himself," I said, feeling myself turning bright red. I saw the guys' mouths drop open.

"And what was I saying to you while you got off?" Jenny asked.

"You were, uh, saying stuff about how...um...like, how you think his cock is beautiful, and that maybe we could, uh, suck it together before he...fucks you with it..."

"And?"

"And, uh...I guess you said that I'd probably love to lick his cum off of his sexy body."

The guys sat there kind of stunned for a second, then all started laughing. "Dude, I knew you were a wimp, but I didn't know you were a fucking fag," Steve said.

I saw the tips of Andrew's fingers slip under Jenny's bikini bottom. "You think my cock's beautiful, huh?" he asked her.

"Very," Jenny said, staring at him sexily. There was a definite sexual tension in the air, and Jenny's face started leaning in toward Andrew for a second, before she stopped herself and turned to Kevin. "Your turn! Truth or Dare?"

"I always go with Dare," Kevin said.

They all paused to think for a second, then Steve said, "Okay, I've got one. I dare you to make out with Jenny until it's her turn."

"Sounds good to me," Kevin said.

"Aww," Andrew said, but he let Jenny get off of his lap and move over to sit between Kevin and Steve. Kevin eagerly pulled her face toward his. After a few seconds, she was straddling Kevin, giving him a lap dance while they made out passionately.

She leaned back while Kevin kissed up and down her half-naked body. "Your turn, Steve! Truth or...mmm...Dare?"

"Dare, obviously," Steve said, grinning.

"I dare you...to take my top off," Jenny said, giggling.

"With pleasure," Steve said. Still straddling Kevin, Jenny leaned over toward Steve, who reached his hand to her back and pulled a string in her bikini top. It quickly fell to the floor. Her back was to me, but I saw Steve and Kevin's eyes move down to Jenny's round, perky tits. Without hesitation, Steve brought his hands up to grasp them. "Damn, I never get tired of these," he said, then leaned forward and started sucking them.

"Hey, hey, dude, wait your turn," Kevin said, pulling Jenny back to him so that he could suck her tits himself. Jenny started letting out sexy little moans and grinding against Kevin.

Everybody watched Jenny getting more excited for a moment, then Andrew said, "I guess it's my turn now. Dare, obviously."

"Nnngh..." Jenny moaned. She turned a little and glanced at me with a sly look on her face. "Hmmm...I dare you...to let Lucas suck your cock."

I turned bright red, looking at Andrew to see his reaction.

"Whoaaa," Steve said, laughing.

"No, no, no, wait, I changed my mind, truth!" Andrew protested.

Kevin, Steve, and Jenny all protested at this reversal. "No way, man, rules are rules," Kevin said, squeezing Jenny's ass and flicking one of her nipples with his tongue.

"Oh sure, you get to make out with Jenny, I have to get my dick sucked by this faggot," Andrew said.

"I promise you'll be rewarded," Jenny said suggestively. Andrew sighed, but I could tell this had convinced him. He started unbuttoning his shorts. Jenny looked at me. "Come on, baby, here's your chance."

"I...I dunno..." I croaked, sweating.

Andrew pulled his shorts and underwear down, his big, hard cock pointing straight out. I could only stare. He started chuckling, bouncing his cock up and down. "Look at him, can't take his eyes off of it," he said. "Come on, pussy, let's get this over with."

I started to stand up to walk over to him, but Steve stopped me. "No. Crawl over to him on your hands and knees," he ordered me.

This wasn't my dare, so I'm not sure why I complied, but I quickly scuttled over to Andrew on my hands and knees. Even Kevin had stopped focusing on Jenny, watching as I humiliated myself. "What a fucking bitch," he said in awe.

I got between Andrew's legs. He clearly found this a little amusing. I reached up and held the base of his cock in my hand. It felt so...powerful. The feeling I had when I sucked Jeff's cock the night before took over. I let go of my inhibitions. Eagerly, I licked his cock up and down before kissing and tonguing the head, then took the full length down my throat.

"Dammmnnn," Andrew groaned. "This bitch knows what he's doing."

Jenny, Kevin, and Steve watched in awe as I moaned on Andrew's cock. I felt Andrew's hand on the back of my head, holding onto my hair to keep me steady so he could fuck my mouth at his pace. I was humiliated, but in a weird way, I also loved it.

"Damn, Lucas, you're just diving right in. What a good boyfriend!" Jenny said, laughing. "Just keep going, okay? My turn! Dare!"

"Mmmm," Andrew groaned. "I dare you to come share my cock with your bitch boyfriend."

Jenny giggled. "Okay!"

"Damn," Kevin said, disappointed. I heard him slap Jenny's ass as she got off of him and walked sexily over to Andrew.

I took Andrew's cock out of my mouth and looked up at her as she stood next to me, looking down at me with a smirk. "I can see you're enjoying yourself, but is it okay if we share?" she asked. I just nodded silently, gazing at her beautiful body.

She got down on her knees, Andrew grinning. I watched as she took the head of his cock in her mouth and slowly took almost its full length down her throat. I just stared in awe. When she had taken as much as she could, Andrew pushed the back of her head a little bit further until her nose was pressed into his pubes. "There ya go, slut, take the whole thing," he said.

She gagged and brought his cock out of her mouth, laughing. "You're so bad," she said. Then she looked at me and smiled. "Come on, Lucas, we're supposed to be sharing."

She started licking up and down one side of Andrew's cock. Andrew rested his hand on the back of her head, then brought his other hand to the back of mine, pushing me toward his dick. I leaned forward and started licking up and down his hard-on. Soon, Jenny and I were making out on Andrew's cock, all three of us moaning.

"Fuck yeah, two bitches on my cock, this is amazing," Andrew groaned. He pulled his shirt over his head, revealing his slim, toned body. Jenny eagerly started kissing up and down his abs while I started sucking his dick. Soon she had kissed her way up his chest to start making out with him. Then she kissed her way back down and gently pulled my head off his cock so she could have a turn.

After bobbing her head on his cock a few times, she took his cock from her lips and said to me, "Mmm, Lucas, it's your turn, truth or dare?"

"Um, truth, I guess," I said, then slid Andrew's cock down my throat.

"Fuuuck," Andrew moaned. "I've got one. Have you ever sucked dick before, bitch?"

I paused, my nose nestled in Andrew's pubes. Slowly I pulled my head off of him, then looked at Jenny. "Um...once," I admitted.

Jenny gasped. "What?! Who?" she asked.

"Uh...the night after you and..." I paused, looking at the guys in the room, but realized I had already completely humiliated myself. "...after you got fucked by my dad and brother...the next night, my brother made me suck him off."

Everybody looked stunned. "Oh my god," Jenny said. She took Andrew's cock in her hand and started stroking it. "I bet you loved it, didn't you?" I nodded, staring at Andrew's dick. She giggled. "It's funny how easy it's been to turn you into a complete cockslut." I was barely listening as I leaned my head in and kissed Andrew's dick. "There you go, baby, suck that dick good, get it ready for my pussy." I moaned as I sucked. She laughed again. "Here's a question. Would you rather keep sucking Andrew's dick or fuck me?"

Slowly pulling Andrew's cock from my lips, I paused and looked at her. She smiled at me. "I'm serious," she said. She leaned back against the couch, spreading her legs right in front of me and fingering herself suggestively. "You can fuck me right now. Or you can keep sucking Andrew's cock. What are you gonna do?"

I stared at her, holding Andrew's cock in my hand a few millimeters away from my lips. "Um...I mean...I'd love to fuck you...but...I just...I really want to taste his cum," I stammered, wrapping my lips around his cock again.

Jenny laughed, leaning forward again so she could lick Andrew's cock when it wasn't sliding down my throat. "You're more like my girlfriend than my boyfriend, aren't you?" she said.

I took my mouth off his cock for a second. Starting to laugh myself, I said, "Um...I guess so." I promptly started sucking again.

"Okay, okay, I can see you're addicted, but it's time for Andrew to fuck me now, ok, baby?" she said. She pushed my head off his cock. "Why don't you, um, go get the other boys ready for me too, okay?"

"Oh...uh...okay," I said, watching her stand up and straddle Andrew, who quickly slid his hands around her ass and eased her onto his cock.

"Thanks, pussyboy," Andrew said to me before easily thrusting into her while sucking on her tits.

Listening to Jenny's passionate moans, I crawled on my hands and knees over to Steve, who had been sitting back on the couch and watching the show. By this point, I was simply following my overriding instincts to service these hot guys' cocks. Kneeling between Steve's legs, I asked, "Would you like me to suck your cock before you fuck Jenny, sir?"

He looked down at me, clearly a little weirded out but also happy to make a wimpy kid like me submit to him. He nodded.

"Um...would it be okay if I took my clothes off? Please, sir?" I asked.

Steve laughed. "You can take off your clothes...but only if you put on Jenny's bikini."

Kevin and Andrew laughed at this proposal, even as Andrew was thrusting himself in and out of Jenny's pussy. I looked down at the pink and white bikini Jenny had strewn on the floor and sighed. I really needed to get out of my clothes to allow my hard-on some release. "Okay, fine," I said, standing up to pull my shirt off and unbutton my shorts. I picked up the bikini bottom and slid it on. My erection couldn't help but stick out the side. I picked up the top and slid my arms through the straps. I wasn't able to tie the string in the back, though, so I turned around in front of Steve and asked him for help.

Lucas96
Lucas96
1,861 Followers