Being Jenny's Summer Boyfriend Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lucas96
Lucas96
1,861 Followers

Steve quickly tied the string, then I felt his hand slide down my back to my ass. I couldn't believe he was touching me like this. "I gotta say..." he said. "If I look at you from the neck down, you look like a pretty hot girl right now."

Instinctively, I arched my back and pushed my butt a little closer to him. "Um...really?" I said.

I felt his fingers playing with the bikini bottom. "Yeah...you've got a nice, round little butt, looks almost as good as Jenny's," Steve said. "Don't you think, Kevin?"

I glanced over at Kevin, who was rubbing his erection through his shorts and staring at my butt. "Mmhm," he grunted.

Steve gave my butt a squeeze, then slapped it lightly and ordered me to get back on my knees. He quickly dropped his shorts and presented his beautiful dick to me. As I began eagerly sucking on it, Kevin scooted himself closer to Steve and unveiled his cock as well.

"Here you go, fag, two cocks to go back and forth on," Kevin said gruffly.

I pulled my mouth off Steve's dick and looked at Kevin. "Thank you, sir," I said.

Stroking Steve's cock with my hand, I leaned over to inhale Kevin's. As I did, my butt was raised up in the air in Andrew and Jenny's direction. Andrew must have noticed, even as he was fucking Jenny, because he said, "Damn, you guys are right, when you just see his ass up in the air in that thong, he looks like a hot girl."

"Fuck, dude, he really does," Steve said. I felt Steve's strong hand grab my butt firmly. "Hey, bitch boy, has your brother taken this tight little ass yet?"

"Um, no, sir, I've, uh, never been fucked before," I said nervously while licking Kevin's cock up and down.

"Damn, that hole's probably so tight," Andrew said. I heard him start slamming into Jenny's pussy harder and faster.

"Oh fuuuck, Andrew," Jenny moaned. "You're...nnnnghhh...making me...oh fuuck...I'm cumminnnnnng!"

I stopped sucking cock for a moment to look over at Jenny riding Andrew. Her head was thrown back as she orgasmed, her back glistening with sweat. As soon as her moans started to slow, Andrew lifted her off of him and stood up. "Okay, somebody else can fuck that slut for a while, I wanna teach this little sissy how to take a cock."

I stared up at Andrew's sweaty, slim, toned body. I was scared, but I felt myself crawling to his feet and kneeling in front of him. I heard a voice saying, "How would you like to take me, sir?" and realized it was my own.

Andrew smirked down at me. "First, suck Jenny's pussy juices off my cock," he ordered. I did not need to be told twice. I eagerly slurped up and down on Andrew's cock, savoring Jenny's taste.

Steve and Kevin watched me for a minute, then I heard Steve say to Jenny, "Okay, slut, time to get double teamed. Get that cute little butt over here."

Jenny giggled and walked over to the couch. Steve and Kevin quickly moved to either side of the couch so that Jenny could get on all fours in the middle. Kevin slid his cock into her mouth while Steve slapped her raised ass a couple times before lining himself up with her pussy.

I stared at this show while Andrew fucked my face roughly. Then Andrew pulled his dick from my mouth and slapped my face with it. "You love seeing your girl get dicked by real men, don't you?"

"Yes, sir," I said, sticking my tongue out to try to taste Andrew's cock as he slapped my face with it.

Andrew laughed. "Time for you to become a full-blown pussy faggot, ok? You ready?"

"Yes, sir, I want you to take my ass and make me your little bitch in front of my girlfriend, please, sir," I said.

All the guys chuckled in amazement at this, and I even saw Jenny had to take Kevin's dick out of her mouth as she burst out laughing.

"Get on all fours," Andrew ordered. I quickly obeyed, getting on my hands and knees so that I was facing Jenny and could see her getting spitroasted by Kevin and Steve.

"You're really gonna fuck a guy?" Kevin asked Andrew. "Isn't that kinda gay, dude?"

Andrew laughed. "Dude, look at this round little butt in her little thong," he said. I got a weird thrill being called "her." "As far as I'm concerned, this is just another slut's tight hole for me to dump my cum into." They laughed. I felt Andrew grab my hair on the back of my head so I was looking up at Kevin and Steve. "Go ahead, tell them what a good girl you're gonna be for me."

"Oh, fuck, yes, Andrew, fuck my tight cunt, I'm gonna be such a good girl for you," I begged.

I felt Andrew pull the thong to the side to get access to my tight hole. His cock was well lubricated from my spit and Jenny's pussy juices, and I felt it press up against me. I was nervous but also desperate to get fucked.

"Here you go, bitch, the moment you've been waiting for," Andrew said and started pressing into me. It hurt at first, feeling his thick cock stretch me open, and I cried out in pain. "Shut the fuck up and take it," Andrew ordered. I took a deep breath as I felt Andrew push his full length into me. "Ohhhhh fuuuuuuuuck," Andrew groaned. "I've never felt anything so fucking tight." He just kept his cock inside me for a minute, getting used to the feeling.

"Fuck, dude," Steve said, watching. "Looks like I might have to try that ass."

"Holy fuck, seriously," Andrew said, starting to slowly pull out and then push back in. "This feels fucking amazing." He kept moving in and out of me slowly. "Gotta go slow or the bitch is gonna make me cum too soon." As he fucked me, my hole started to adjust and I started moaning. It felt amazing to be on my hands and knees in front of this stud as he taught me to fully submit to his cock.

"Fuck, he likes it," Kevin said, shaking his head as he grabbed Jenny's hair and started really fucking her face roughly.

"Hey, new contest, dude," Steve said, sliding in and out of Jenny's pussy. "Who can fuck their bitch harder without cumming?"

"Fuck," Andrew said, laughing. "Okay, I'll give it a try."

I watched as Steve grabbed Jenny firmly by the waist so he could start to really slam in and out of her. Kevin kept holding her by the hair so she couldn't take her head off his cock. Her muffled moans sounded so sexy.

Meanwhile, Andrew started slowly picking up the pace of his fucking, but he was clearly struggling not to cum. I started backing my ass up to make him fuck me faster. "Fuuuuck," Andrew said. He grabbed my waist firmly so that he could set the pace.

Jenny clearly couldn't take it anymore and forced her mouth off Kevin's cock, then started screaming, "Ohhhh fuuuuuuck yessssss, Steeeeeeeve! Fuckmefuckmefuckmeeeeeee you stuuuuud!" Steve just grinned and fucked her harder.

"Goddammmmmmnnnnn, I'm not gonna fucking last," Andrew said as he started to really fuck me hard. He groaned, "Fuck fuck fuck fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck," and slammed hard into me one last time. I felt his cock pulsing inside of me. It was the greatest thing I'd ever felt in my life, knowing that my tight ass had made this high school stud release his load inside me. He breathed heavily for a minute, then slowly slid himself out of me. As soon as he did, I felt so empty.

After Steve fucked Jenny through her orgasm, he pulled out of her. "I win," he told Andrew.

"Whatever," Andrew said. "You wouldn't last five minutes in this tight ass." He gave my butt a slap then collapsed into the chair next to the couch.

"Let's find out," Steve said. He stood in front of me as I stared up at his sculpted, muscular body. "Ready for your second cock of the night, slut?"

"Yes, sir," I said eagerly.

"Good girl," he said, walking behind me.

As he got down on his knees to line his cock up to my ass, I watched Jenny crawl over to straddle Kevin, his hands sliding up and down her sexy body. "That's it, slut," he said. "They can fuck that faggot all they want, I'm gonna stick with the real thing." He sucked on her tits as she moaned. As she lowered herself onto his cock, I felt Steve entering me from behind. Andrew's cum was lubing me up nicely, and he slid in pretty easily.

"Hooooooly shiiiiiit," Steve groaned. "You weren't fucking kidding. So fucking tight." I smiled, proud of the effect I was having on these guys. I backed up on his cock eagerly. "That's a good girl, fuck yourself on my cock," Steve groaned.

I happily bounced my ass against Steve's strong body for a couple minutes, watching Jenny sensually making out with Kevin while she rode him. Then Steve pushed me down so my arms were stretched out, my ass raised up high in the air. He grabbed the back of my head and pushed it into the floor roughly, positioning himself for maximum leverage over my ass. "Get ready, faggot. I'm about to pound you just like I pounded your girlfriend's pussy yesterday," he groaned, then grabbed my waist and started slamming into me hard and fast.

"Oh fuuuuck, Steve, please don't stop, fuck me harder, fuck me like you fuck Jenny, fuck fuck fuuuuuck," I moaned.

"Shut the fuck up, bitch," he ordered me.

I heard Andrew chuckle. "Not gonna last, are you?" he asked Steve.

"Fuck no, dude, you were right, this bitch is milking me good," Steve said. "You've got some real competition here, Jenny."

Jenny looked behind her and laughed. "I'm starting to get jealous," she said as she bounced up and down on Kevin's dick. "But it's okay, there are enough big dicks to keep us both satisfied."

Steve slammed into me three more times, punctuating each thrust by yelling, "Fuck...fuck...FUUUUUCK!" On the last thrust, his load exploded into me. I let out a deep, visceral moan and realized that I was cumming. Steve slipped out of me and I rolled over, revealing a sticky mess on the floor.

"Oh, come on," Andrew said. "All over my floor."

Lying on my back, I looked up at Andrew, his sweaty body sitting in the chair, smirking. "Sorry, sir," I said, laughing a little.

"Clean it up," he ordered.

"Yes, sir," I said. Slowly, I brought my face to my stickly load on the floor and started lapping it up.

"Good girl," he said.

Meanwhile, Kevin laid Jenny on her back on the couch and spread her legs open, pistoning in and out of her. When I finished licking up my cum, I watched in awe at his sweaty, sculpted body.

Steve and Andrew ordered me to go get them a couple of beers. Reluctantly, I pulled my eyes away from Kevin and Jenny and got them their beers. Andrew turned on the TV and he and Steve started watching some sports game, but my eyes stayed glued on Jenny getting impaled by Kevin. Kevin fucked her for about another half hour, bringing her to another orgasm before pulling out and cumming on her tits and stomach. Obviously, I lapped up his cum eagerly to Jenny's encouragement.

The five of us sat there, sweaty, recovering from all the fucking we'd just done. After watching TV for a few minutes, Jenny nudged me with a smile. "Hey, Lucas," she said.

"Hm?" I asked.

"Wanna show your dad and brother what a good girl you are?" she asked.

I looked over at her, smiling shyly.

"That's what I thought," she said, picking up her phone.

My cock stirred, thinking about where this could be heading...

Lucas96
Lucas96
1,861 Followers