Being Jim Ch. 02: Barbra's Reawakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I noticed several women but they usually seemed to be with someone or didn't look like Barbra's profile description. Twelve noon came and went, then twelve fifteen, and twelve thirty. I was beginning to think that either she came and didn't like what she saw or she just flat out stood me up. I was beginning to doubt myself and feel a little dejected. I was just about to give up and get up and tuck tail and go home when this gal strolled around the fountain and sat at the bench to go through her shopping bags. She had on a Kentucky Wildcats ball cap and sun glasses. With her hair tucked into the back of the ball cap I didn't realize that it was long and dark red until she turned her head to glance down the aisle. Again, I started to dismiss her when she got up and straightened her sweater and picked up her bag and started walking towards the food court, towards the Juice shop. I guess I had given up by then and I had just started scooting my chair back to stand when she stepped away from the juice shop front and approached my table and said.

"Fro? I was halfway standing up so I straightened up and turned to face her and said.

"Yes. Are your Barbra?"

"Yes I am. Did you give up on me yet?" she asked a little hesitantly.

"Well honestly I had all but decided that either you weren't coming or you had been and didn't feel like meeting me and left." I said a little sheepishly as the butterflies churned.

"Not at all, well, I was nervous actually I was... well... I'm here. I'm sorry if I made you wait." She said softly but with a shy smile.

"Please, sit down." I said as I pulled a chair out for her. "Would you like anything to drink? Some coffee, juice?" I asked.

"No, I'm fine, really." She smiled again, this time a little less shyly.

"We can go somewhere else if you like, Frische's is just down the street." I offered.

"This is fine. I'm not really hungry or anything. I'm just a little nervous still. Thank you for offering... and for waiting." She said again sheepishly as she took off her sunglasses and I got a look at her soft brown eyes. They were smiling but still looked... well... timid or vulnerable somehow? I wasn't sure.

"Call Me Jim." I said and offered my hand to shake in greeting.

"Hi Jim." She said and smiled the first and brightest smile yet that wasn't sheepish or shy. She took my hand in hers to shake and I noticed her long delicate fingers with picture perfect manicured nails. Not too long, with a tasteful and attractive nude colored polish.

We sat and talked about other people we knew online at Night Friends and about the mall and how it keeps changing with different shops and things, traffic, the weather. I kept getting the vibe from her that she was reaching out but was afraid to at the same time. Now I'm not the brightest guy out there but if I could sense it then maybe it was something I should explore. My butterflies were massing for a stampede when I almost choked out the words.

"Barbra, would you like to get out of here and go somewhere else?"

She paused with her head down slightly and looking up shyly again with that half smile as if she were both glad that I had asked the question and yet afraid of her response.

"Where would we go?" she asked so softly I almost didn't hear it over the hum and noise of the mall.

Pushing the butterflies down I said. "We could go to my place if you like."

Barbra's smiled remained but I could have sworn her lips quivered once and her eyes softened. She swallowed and said. "Okay."

I told her where I had parked and she met up with me in her car and followed me to my apartment. As I drove home I was absolutely giddy with excitement, the butterflies were in full flight and my nerves were tingling. My god! I felt like a teenager just asking a girl out for the first time. Minutes later, even though it seemed like hours, we both pulled up to my apartment building and parked. I held the door for her to the entrance of the building and directed her up the stairs to my door. We took a seat on the couch and I offered her something to drink and she declined. We sat and talked about my place, humble as it was. She was nice about it but I could tell she was still nervous. Could it be she was as nervous as I was?

"This is the first time I've been out in ages other than to work or shopping." She said with a little bit of a laugh.

"Or in some strange guy's apartment?" I lead jokingly.

"Hah! Yeah, that too." She said and took a deep breath.

I reached out and touched her arm and said "Barbra, I'm not going to jump you or anything, I promise, I'll be on my best behavior." I could feel her tense under my touch but it was electric. She actually gave a small gasp and was that a moan?

She was all but wringing her hands in her lap and kept glancing over at me as if searching my face for a clue with that nervous smile and those big soft brown eyes. "I heard you had some pretty amazing hands..." She almost whispered.

"Would you like me to massage your feet, I'm told I'm an expert with that." I laughed. Now I knew who she'd been talking to about me online, she had told me that at the mall. Todd told her about Anne raving about my foot massage talents.

"No. no no..." She said smiling and almost laughing. "I'm far too ticklish for that. I'd probably piss myself." She added and flashed that big bright smile again. I liked that smile, the shy one was cute but that genuine big bright smile was dazzling.

"Well in that case I'm pretty good with shoulder and neck massages too, you still seem entirely too tense. I'm sorry if I'm the one causing that." I offered.

Barbra looked at me uncertain for a moment or two the bright smile dimming just a bit and her big brown eyes searching mine for what I don't know. Her left hand with her gorgeous nails drifting to the side of her neck unconsciously touching her hair. Then that million watt smile was back and she reached up with her other hand and took off the ball cap and sat forward to the edge of the couch. She paused as if uncertain again then another deep breath and said.

"Yes, Okay. If you don't mind that would be... nice."

My heart was racing again... or had it ever slowed down? I couldn't recall, all I knew for sure was that my pulse was pounding in my ears my hands were all but trembling. I turned sideways on the couch to face her, she turned to face the door to the balcony with her back towards me. She reached up and gathered her long long hair and pulled it to one side over her shoulder and down her front. Her head tilted to her left as if to lean on her own shoulder. I cracked my knuckles and flexed my fingers before gently reaching up to her shoulders and gripping them softly. She tensed as if I'd had shocked her with electricity. A slight gasp again.

"You really are tense Barbra... I'll see if I can't help you to relax a bit." I spoke softly as I began to knead the muscles in her shoulders and neck. I could feel her still tense but slowly relax as I worked. She rolled her head from one side to the other. She uttered those soft quiet little murmurs of a woman enjoying physical touch. Then when I began to run my hand down the middle of her back she sat bolt upright and tensed again.

"Barbra? Did I hurt you? I'm so sorry..." I began to stumble out an apology.

"No, you didn't hurt me," she paused. "I'm just very self conscious of my back." She spoke softly.

And then I saw it, near her left shoulder blade there was a small rise that shouldn't be there. Not quite a hump or anything more like a swollen spot. She went on to tell me that she had scoliosis of the spine and had a "HUMP" she called it. It was one reason she kept her hair long to cover it up. I told her that honestly I hadn't noticed until just now and that she must do a great job of camouflaging it but there was really no need around me. She could relax and be herself. She sat very still for a bit barely breathing. I was afraid that I had gone too far or had hurt her feelings somehow... "Stupid stupid stupid" I ranted to myself unvoiced. Then I noticed she was shaking ever so slightly. She slowly turned to me and I saw that those big soft brown eyes looked so sad when they were full of tears, her lower lip and chin were trembling.

"It's been so long since anyone, any man has touched me like you do. Thank you Jim." She said with a slight sob and sniffed the tears back.

I felt a lump in my throat and my heart melted, she looked so vulnerable and soft, there was no more thought, no second guessing. I took her in my arms and held her tight as she softly wept into my shirt. I patted her back and kissed her on the top of her head until she collected herself. I don't even know how long we sat there on the couch like that. But I remember to this day the look on her face, the need in her eyes as she tilted her head up and looked deeply into my own.

"Jim... make love to me."

"Are you sure Barb?" I asked softly as I looked deeply into her eyes trying to read her intentions. Her answer was to reach both of her beautiful hands up and take me gently by the face and pull me into a long soft sensual kiss. Gently brushing her lips against mine, exploring their texture and then her tongue hesitantly parted my lips and met my own in a slow timid dance that emboldened both of us. Her breath was beginning to become choppy and fast. I could feel her heart racing through her thin sweater under my hands.

I don't remember standing up or leading her to my bedroom. I do remember her pulling my sweatshirt and shirt over my head as she took it off of me. The warmth of her hands as she ran them across my chest and arms and across my abdomen. The way she smiled as I pulled her blouse from her jeans and with it and her sweater up over her head. I put my hands on her bare waist and softy ran them up along her sides and around her back to unfasten her bra. Then on up to her shoulders again as I pulled her into me for a skin to skin embrace as she tilted her head back and our lips met again. Still soft and gentle but now with a certain hunger that seemed to be growing bolder by the heartbeat. Barb held my head in her hands as she kissed my neck and nibbled on my ear. My hands slid down her back one hand gliding over her the rise in her back and I felt her gasp slightly and she bit softly into my shoulder. I slid my fingers under the tops of her jeans and felt the soft skin of her ass causing her to moan softly and tremble. Her breasts smashing into my chest, her hardened nipples poking into my skin demanding attention.

I began to kneel down in front of her kissing my way down her neck and pausing to delicately kiss each breast and pull each nipple into my mouth first one then the other. Barbra's whole body was vibrating now, her head tilted back so her long hair fell across her jean clad backside as I kissed across her quivering belly and stopped at the waistband of her jeans. I unbuttoned the catch and slowly pulled down the zipper. I hooked the waistband of her panties and slowly pulled them and her jeans down over her ass and then her legs to her knees.

As Barb stepped out of her jeans she was reaching for my belt and waistband of my own jeans. Those beautifully manicured fingernails and delicate long fingers deftly unfastening and removing my jeans. Looking up to me in that soft light from the bedside lamp I could see the burning desire in those deep brown eyes of hers as she knelt before me and kissed her way down my abdomen and looking face to my fully engorged and erect cock. She leaned in and kissed the head so softly as to almost not even touch but it felt as though I had be jolted with a live electrical wire. I swear I think I saw sparks behind my eyeballs. Again she kissed my head then took her tongue and slowly traced a circle around the base of the head then down the underside of my shaft till she reached my balls. Taking them in one of those beautiful hands she rolled them around gently then kissed each one in turn before slowly pulling them into her mouth and swirling her tongue around them one at a time. Now my own knees were ready to buckle. As much as I liked what she was doing and really didn't want it to stop, I took her by her hands and pulled her back up to a standing position. I took her head in my hands and pulled her into another deep soul searching kiss, our tongues dancing. When we parted again to breathe I looked into Barb's eyes and pushed her slowly back onto the bed. With her legs hanging over the side I noticed for the first time that she had knee high stockings on. God I thought that was so sexy and told her as much. I picked up first her left leg and stroked my hands up along her leg from the knee to her foot, massaging and gripping and grasping. I pulled her foot to my face and kissed the bottom of her foot through the stocking material. And set her foot on my right shoulder. Reaching down I took her right leg by putting my hand under her knee and lifting it and massaging it as I had the other leg. Again I kissed the bottom of her foot through the stocking. Barb was breathing fast by now, her hands squeezing and kneading her own breasts pinching and pulling her hardened nipples. As I put her right foot on my left shoulder I began to kneel down in front of her at the side of the bed. I ran my hands along the insides of her thighs and they parted when they got to her crotch. My right hand turned so that the fingers were sliding up over her pussy and grazing over her clit, my thumb rubbing the length of her dripping moist outer lips. My left hand had turned so that it slid between her legs and rand along the underside of Barb's ass, the fingers leading and my thumb brushing across her sensitive patch between her pussy and her anus, bumping her rosebud as it glided over it. I then lifted Barb up and pulled her ass to the edge of the bed and began teasing her by kissing and licking all around her thighs and abdomen circling ever closer to her pussy. Her downy soft red pubic hair tickling my nose and chin, her pungent feminine aroma cloying with my senses driving me to seek and taste its source. Each time I got close to her pussy lips or her clit Barb's pelvis would rise up off the bed and I would hear her moan softly.

At last I reached the treasure I was teasing and searching for. I began at the very bottom and let my tongue glide up that delicious moist pairing of lips right along the seam where they separate. Darting and flicking from side to side and delving slightly into the parted folds, tasting my way to the top. My nose bumping into and rubbing against her swollen clit, the magic button. I slid first one then a second finger into Barb's dripping hot rabbit hole, her vaginal walls gripping my fingers as if to pull them in further. I kissed the skin forming the hood over her clit, using my tongue to push the skin back and sucking her clit into my mouth. My lips closing around it and pulling it in. my tongue probing and lashing at it gently at first as my fingers began to piston in and out of her pussy. I bent my fingers into a hook to drag along the inside looking for her g-spot. When Barb bucked suddenly I knew I had found my mark.

The sounds of my hand and fingers going in and out were wet and squishy, but you wouldn't have heard that even If you were in the same room. Barb's moans and gasps had turned into prayers and praise to the heavens above. I could feel her nearing climax as her legs tensed and her movements became erratic, her breathing coming in ragged gasps, she had both of her hands now clamped on to the back of my head as I continued to lick and suck on her clit while fingering her relentlessly. I closed my teeth on her clit and that was the final straw. With a mighty convulsion that lifted Barb's back entirely off the bed, her legs clamped on either side of my head as she gushed her juices all over my hand. I could feel them running down my arm. Then she collapsed into a heap on my bed and just lay there limp and trembling from head to toe, her eyes rolled up into the back of her head. Her chest heaving as she gasped for breath.

After a few moments Barb's breathing settled down and she rolled her head to face me still kneeling between her legs at the side of the bed. She smiled that smile again and said...

"Oh Jim! That was... Oh My GOD! Awesome!"

She then reached out with both hands beckoning me to her. I stood up and she pulled herself fully on the bed to rest her head on my pillows. I climbed on the bed and lay down next to her as she ran her right hand through the hair on my chest. Smiling, she leaned in and locked those soft luscious lips on mine and again, took my breath away. Parting to allow us to breath she whispered, "Thank you..." and looked questioningly deep into my eyes as she bit her lower lip. God what a sexy look on any woman to be sure but on Barbra it just sent a jolt of electricity through my body and made my nerves tingle with excitement.

"You're welcome, but it really was my pleasure... I love to please. There's more if you're interested..." I added teasingly, pretty sure she was still wanting more.

"Hahaha Yes Please! Oh god yes!" She said as she pulled me towards her and locked her lips on mine once more, her hands running over my back and grasping at my ass. The feel of her soft yet hungry lips and her hot ravenous tongue along with the feel of those beautifully manicured hands and nails digging into the flesh of my ass just spurred me into a higher gear. My own desire intensifying from a burning ember to an open and growing flame. My left hand palming then gently squeezing her right breast as my thumb and forefinger pinch and roll her hardened nipple. Barbra moaned into our kiss. My hand ventured further down across her abdomen only my fingertips grazing tantalizingly barely in contact with her skin. More moans and the muscles of her abdomen quiver as goose bumps rise in the wake of my fingers, my rigid cock pressing into her left thigh. As my left hand nears the downy soft pubic hair just above her feminine treasure She opened her right leg in an unspoken invitation... nudging me with her hands still on my ass to hallowed space between her legs. Placing my hands on either sides of her chest I rise up on my arms and position myself between her open legs parting our kiss. The smoldering intensity in her eyes, that longing anticipation that I found more exciting than I could remember with any woman I'd ever been with before. I shivered with my own anticipation as I hovered, my manhood inches from her waiting, wanton, willing sex.

"Are you sure?" I asked hesitantly, almost a whisper... praying silently that she would not say no. my heart racing, my pulse pounding in my ears. Barb looked up at me in the dim light of the table side lamp, I could see her eyes, so deep and brown yet glistening in the low light. Such intensity. Her lips trembling slightly still parted from our last kiss. She nodded ever so slightly and reached down with her right hand and gently took my cock and rubbed it on the moist lips of her pussy, then guided the head to the gates of heaven. I leaned in and pushed slowly into her, not wanting to hurry this magical union. Oh so slowly, little by little letting her get used to the invasion into her inner being. Barb's eyes fluttered and her neck arched as her head pressed back deep into the pillow. Her beautiful hands, fingers spread, nails digging into my sides at my hips. Both of us moaning at the intense pleasure of flesh on flesh, heat on heat, sex on sex. As I neared being completely inside of her Barb bucked her hips and slammed her pelvis into my own and we were skin to skin. I stopped and leaned down to her and kissed her breasts, each in turn, then rose up and kissed her still up turned neck, trailing my tongue up to her chin and then her bottom lip. I pulled it into my teeth and clamped down gently but firmly. At this Barb gasped then moaned much more loudly and dug her fingers into my sides. Her nails broke the skin on my flanks, the pain causing me to gasp and moan.