Being Jim Ch. 02: Barbra's Reawakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't remember Barb collapsing onto my chest or her rolling off of me to lay beside me with one leg draped over mine and her arm across my chest with her face buried in my neck. I felt a rope across my throat as I began to regain my senses. The rope of course was Barb's braided hair. Still breathing heavily I heard Barb ask in my ear.

"How was that?" as she continued to match my own panting and gasping. My heart still thundering in my ears.

"That... was... freakin fantastic!" I managed to speak between breaths. That's when I felt that familiar tingle in my toes as if my feet had fallen asleep... the blood and electricity climbing up my legs to my knees, up my thighs to my balls... and the convulsions started again, my entire body tensing up and my breathing stopping for the duration. What seemed like minutes was only a few seconds but holy shit what a ride. Barb lay there watching and holding me feeling my aftershocks and being amused by it all.

"Well... I guess you really did like it!" she purred in my ear when I finally recovered. "You do that every time you have a climax?" She asked in amazement.

"No, only during sex, or after I guess, but never when I masturbate. " I said with a little embarrassment. "I guess it's just not as good unless I'm with someone."

"Oh yes! It's DEFINITELY better with someone else! I've gotten so sick of my vibrator I don't even bother with it unless I'm just so horny I can't stand it anymore." She admitted.

"Um... Not to be presumptuous or anything... uh... I mean if you feel like it or... I mean... I'd be willing to help out any needs you might have..." I stammered sheepishly... such a suave debonair Casanova I am...

Barb lay there quietly stroking the side of my face with the backs of her fingers. The silence lingered on for more heartbeats than I thought I had left in my body... I felt foolish as if I had stepped out of bounds or something, until...

"Jim... I was trying to figure out a way to ask you if you might want to do this again sometime... and not sound like a slut or something..." Another pause... heartbeat, heartbeat, "I would love to be with you again. You are so gentle, so... so... wonderful. I wish I could take you home with me tonight."

"Too early?" I asked, remembering what she'd said about her lawyer's suggestion at discretion. "We can make time as we can until you are able to be open about it." Instead of speaking a response she leaned in and kissed my neck and pulled my face down to meet hers and kissed my lips with another long passionate if gentle kiss.

"Barb?" I spoke after we broke the kiss and cuddled again. "Let's go get something to eat, I'm starving." Laughing I added "I'd rather stay right here and keep doing this all night but we can't do that, at least I can feed you and be with you a while longer."

She agreed and we both got up and used the bathroom, cleaned up a bit and went searching for our scattered clothes to redress. She took her car and I took mine and went to Frische's for a late dinner. We had been so wrapped up with one another it was getting late in the evening by this time. We ordered and talked about mutual friends online and little bits of gossip about them in real life. We ate and before too long it was time to part. I held her close standing beside her car in the parking lot under the street lamp. Looking deep into one another's eyes, searching for and finding a wonder and desire. We kissed one more time, a long soft sensual kiss, tongues dancing and twirling slowly not wanting to part. Alas, we broke the kiss and hugged one last time before we got in our cars and drove away. Barb to the other side of town to her house and me back to my apartment. I was floating on cloud nine.

Back at my apartment I settled onto my couch and turned on the TV. Not really paying any attention to what was on but rather just leaning back and closing my eyes and reliving the events of the day. I could smell Barbra's perfume faintly on the couch, it reminded me of lilacs or lavender. What a wonderful scent, I could grow to love that. And Barbra... WOW! I really hope this is the beginning of something...