Being Jim Ch. 04: Scratching an Itch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well what does that make me then?" Susan said with one raised eyebrow as she drew her head back to look me in the face with mock severity.

"A friend, definitely... a very... hot... sexy... friend..." I said as I pulled her back to me and I leaned in to kiss her again running one hand up to between her shoulder blades and the other down to grab a handful of ass. That got a nice long low moan as she sucked my tongue into her mouth and gently bit it to hold it there. Meanwhile she reached down and grabbed at my hard on through my sweat pants and squeezed it firmly.

"A very Hot... sexy... HORNY friend..." Susan purred after releasing my tongue. "I think we are both a little over dressed..." She stated like she was absently talking about the weather, and then giggled.

"I think you are right, it is getting a little warm in here." I said stepping back and pulling my tee shirt over my head. Susan watching with rapt interest I started to push my sweatpants down and she pushed me over onto the bed to sit down on the edge then she bent down to grab my sweats around my ankles and pulled them off my legs. Of course my erection sprung out and popped up like a jack in the box.

"Oh what have we here?" Susan spoke as she smiled looking down at my modest package.

"Well don't be frightened, it won't bite... and if it did it's too small to hurt much." I spoke half disparagingly.

"Jim, you don't have anything to be worried about, what you have is more than plenty and very nice if I say so myself." She said as she stepped closer and reached down to take it softly in her right hand, running her fingers gently over the helmeted head then down along the sides of the shaft only to circle around at the base and run her fingers over my balls and gently lift the sack as if to check their weight. With her left hand on my right knee she pushed my leg wider apart and knelt at the side of the bed before me and looked up at me and smiled slyly licking her lips as if anticipating the taste of an ice cream or a candy of some sort. Susan leaned in and let her wet tongue trace the outer edges of my cock head, right to left and back, never quite going all the way around. Her tongue ran up from under the middle of the head across the slit that was weeping a single pearly drop of pre cum and then her tongue vanished back into her mouth and she let out a low throaty moan that I felt as much as heard.

"Mmmmmm" she said "That's nice... I wonder if the rest is as sweet?"

"I don't know." I said lamely as my fingers were digging into the covers on the bed and I was doing my best to remain calm, even though my heart was racing a million miles an hour as I felt her hand still on my balls rolling them around gently in that warm soft hand. Her big breasts pushing into my inner thighs and crotch like super soft, warm pillows. My eyes were half closed as I watched Susan lean back in and lick the head again but this time running down the underside of my shaft from the head to the base then slowly side to side all the way back up where she opened those soft wet lips and engulfed the head. I thought I was going to die right there on the side of her bed. That mouth of hers was to die for! Soft, wet, warm and OH MY GOD THAT TONGUE! I shuddered and moaned. The fingers of Susan's left hand wrapped around the base of my shaft and she began stroking slowly up and down eventually falling in sync with the slow bobbing and twisting of her mouth and head. Her tongue was like a wild animal lashing and whipping and lapping around and around and back and forth. I thought I had died and gone to heaven. I'm not even sure how long Susan worked on me with that magic mouth of hers but eventually she got tired or just too horny to keep up the exquisite torture and came up for air.

"Did you jerk off before coming over here or something?" She asked somewhat incredulously.

*gasping* "No... why?" I asked trying to get my breath.

"Because most guys would have gotten off already... either you jerked off or you're a freak of some kind." She giggled.

"No... Not a freak... I've just never been able to get off from someone giving me head... I think I feel guilty getting all the attention and not giving any." I said shrugging.

"Well if you feel like you need to be doing something I think we can work something out." Susan said as she stood up.

I reached out and grabbed her shorts by the waistband and pulled them down a little at a time from one side to the other grinning up at her and licking my lips. I leaned forward and brought my face close to her slightly bulging belly and kissed at her belly button and began working my way down towards her crotch. My hand working her shorts now down past her knees. Susan stepped out of them while placing her hands on my shoulders for support. I stood back up and leaned in for a quick couple of kisses to her lips as I took hold of the bottom of her tee shirt and began to lift it up over her head and arms. Those big beautiful round breast plopping out from the bottom of the shirt as it cleared them. Her nipples as big as the ends of my little fingers and hard as rocks looked good enough to taste. Running my hands down the outsides of her arms and along her side to the sides of her breasts I was soon cupping each one in either hand, my thumb stretching to reach and then rub gently over her hardened nipples. As I kissed along the side of Susan's neck once more, I could feel her tremble slightly as her breath was beginning to get short and her hands traced down my sides to my own hips then to my ass where she grabbed a handful in each hand and pressed her head into my own neck and growled softly.

Releasing my soft grip on her breasts I reached around to her hips and turned her around so that her back was to the bed and I was facing her easing her down to a sitting position then running my hands down her legs to her knees and lifting them up from the floor. I was a little hesitant to push her legs further up to her chest as she was bigger than most of the women I'd ever been with before and I wasn't sure just how limber she was and if she would be self conscious of her belly in such a vulnerable open position. I needn't have worried though as soon as she got the idea what I had in mind she reached up and grabbed her legs behind the knees and drew them up to either side of her chest, spreading her crotch into a wide sexy plate with a most delectable morsel sitting front and center. While not completely hairless it was sparsely covered with what I discovered to be the silkiest softest ginger blonde fuzzy hair, mostly at the top above her clitoral hood. I knelt down slowly running my hands along her soft white inner thighs towards her equally soft ass cheeks that formed that oh so sexy set of cushions where her legs met her groin. I leaned in and began kissing her left thigh softly barely brushing my lips against the sensitive skin. My left hand was softly brushing the surface of her skin as I drew it across the join of her right thigh to her crotch, my thumb tracing that soft valley between her pussy and her leg. My fingers skimmed along brushing through the silky soft hair then across her abdomen and along the soft skin of her belly. As I neared that valley between pussy and leg on her left side I moved my head over and repeated it the same way on the inner thigh of her right leg as well. This earned me another long low moan and a gasp.

My left hand still stroking gently the underside of her belly was soon joined by my right hand as well as my lips now neared that sensitive skin between her puss and her leg. This time I didn't withdraw, rather I dipped down and circled under to that super sensitive patch of skin between her anus and her puss I licked her taint and kissed it causing Susan to moan again and squirm. As I licked that sensitive patch I realized that it was already wet with her excitement leaking out of her puss. Those outer lips were swelling and drawing back to reveal the softer pink inner lips that looked so good that it just had to be kissed and tasted. Rubbing my chin now into that sensitive patch I parted those inner lips with my tongue and drew them into my mouth sucking them and pulling them further out. So sweet with a slight tang, Susan's juices were trickling out wetting my lips and chin. Releasing her inner lips I again reached out with my tongue and glided from the bottom slowly all the way to the top where they rejoined forming the hood over her swollen little love button of a clit, its pearly pink head just barely peaking out as if shy. I circled it with my tongue as if to reassure it was not going to be harmed, but then lashed out and whipped it once, twice, then a third time before sucking it into my lips and pulling gently on it. I immediately felt one of Susan's hands slap a hold on the back of my head and press my face into her puss as she bucked her hips a couple of times.

"Oh MY GOD!!" I heard her growl between ragged breaths.

My left hand still stroked back and forth across her belly and abdomen pressing gently down into her skin and muscles and pubic bone or hips. I drew the right hand down across her abdomen and along her thigh until it was beneath my chin where I pushed first one then two fingers into the hot wet entrance into her puss, her juices lubricating them perfectly. I alternated lashing at her clit and running my tongue along the separation of her inner lips, tracing the letters of the alphabet, occasionally nipping at and sucking on her lips. I twisted my fingers around and around as if stirring her inner juices, then crooking my fingertips I began scratching at her inner walls as I stroked them in and out of her puss. As I got faster and faster Susan's hip bucked more and more and her moans and gasps got louder and louder. Under my left hand I could feel her muscles tensing tightly and knew that she was getting close to going over the edge, cresting that build up to a coming climax. I stroked her clit again with my tongue and wrapped my lips around it sucking it into my mouth as hard as I could closing my teeth gently onto it then lashing the hell out of it with my tongue all the while sucking hard. My fingers pistoning in and out making wet squishy noises that were drowned out by Susan's moans until she finally went ballistic!

"aaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH... AHHHH... AHHHHH... OHHHH...MY... GOD..." She screamed as she pulled my hair nearly from the back of my head. Her legs shot out and clamped around my ears blocking out all remaining sound but I could feel her twitching and convulsing with spasms... all the while I was lashing and sucking on her clit and pumping my fingers in and out as the her juices flooded out over my hand and wrist. Eventually her pulling of my hair changed to both hands on my head pushing me away... as he legs opened up I heard.

"...OP! STOP! STOP!! OKAY OKAY OKAY! STOP!" she barked hoarsely as her legs continued to buck and twitch.

Looking up from my kneeling position between her legs I could see her belly and her massive tits heaving, rising and falling as she tried to catch her breath. I brought my sticky wet right hand to my face and inhaled deeply her scent and licked my fingers tasting her juices then ran both of my hands softly but firmly along her inner thighs from her crotch to her knees. This caused her to twitch her legs again and add.

"Oh god you're killing me!" She laughed

"That bad? Damn! I thought I was doing something right... Here, I'll try again." I teased as I made to kneel back down between her legs and begin again.

"NO!" she said slamming her legs together and crossing her ankles causing her to groan again. As she ran her hands over her breasts and absent mindedly rubbed her nipples, Susan looked up and me and said. "Come here... lay down beside me."

I climbed onto the bed and stretched out on my side beside Susan. I propped my head up on my right hand and let my left hand slowly glide across her now sweat dampened skin from her left hip, over her belly and up to her breasts where I rubbed her left forearm. My fingertips grazed across her nipples as they were protruding just over the top of her arm.

"You like those huh?" Susan said as she squeezed her breasts with her arms making them jiggle and bounce a bit.

"Well sure... what's not to like?" I said smiling as Susan removed her left arm from her chest and reached down between us to grab a hold of my still fully erect cock. Her warm soft hands rubbing over the sensitive head and her fingers wrapping nearly around the shaft.

"Seems to me that you've still got a lot of stress built up there son..." She said with a smile. "Maybe I could do something about that."

"Maybe?" I asked "You're not having second thoughts now are you?" I asked only half jokingly.

"OH WILL YOU STOP!" Susan giggled and squeezed my cock like she was trying to choke it, and laughed. "I've got you right where I want you... well... almost... why don't you roll over and straddle me." She directed never once letting go of my cock. I rolled up on my right knee and lifted my left leg over her hips and straddled her on my knees. Susan pulled my cock leading me to walk my way up till her hand and my cock were at her breasts.

"Have you ever been titty fucked?" she asked coyly looking up at me grinning with one raised eyebrow raised questioningly.

"No I have not... But I'm always willing to learn." I said with a grin.

"Good. I get to be your first!" She said with that million dollar smile beaming as she took her right hand and licked her palm then rubbed it over my cock. Releasing it with both hands she let it rest on her chest between her tits and then with her hands she pressed both of those soft magnificent fleshy orbs up and over my cock. Oh my god what a feeling, so warm and soft and I could swear that I felt her heart beating under me.

"Well what do you think?" She purred looking up at me with her bottom lip sucked in under her upper teeth.

"Susan... god... I could get used to this." I replied almost in a whisper I was so amazed.

"Well don't just stand there... move a little bit silly." She chided. So I did...

I began to stroke in and out of those amazing breasts. It was a feeling I've never experienced before now, so soft and warm, and the sight of it was fucking amazing! Looking down at it from my kneeling position atop Susan, her face a picture of amused concentration as her brows were knitted and her bottom lip still held in her teeth, her hands and forearms pressing her breasts together and her nipples being pinched between her thumbs and forefingers. Damn this was so hot! My balls were rubbing along the smooth skin of her chest, the sensitive head of my cock being caressed by all that soft wonderful tit. I started feeling guilty again though as I was once more on the receiving end and not returning the pleasure. So I reached down with my left hand and brushed my fingers over her nipples that were being rolled and pinched in Susan's own hands, with my right hand I reached behind me to run my fingers through the soft downy hair above her puss and seeking out her still nicely engorged clit between her legs. I'm not sure if it was rubbing her nipples or her clit or perhaps both but Susan closed her eyes and arched her neck tilting her head back deeply into her pillow and let out a long low moaning sigh. Her bottom lip released as she opened her mouth in a silent "Ooooooh". I continued rocking back and forth plumbing that pillowy mound and diddling her clit for a few minutes until Susan again stopped me.

"Okay Jim... I think... it's time for you... to scratch that... itch... Oh GOD! STOP IT!" She gasped as she tried to roll her hips to the side to get my fingers off her clit. She released her tits and once again grabbed my cock but this time with both hands, squeezing and pulling it.

"I've got a better place for this!" she growled, releasing me so that I could move. I climbed off of her and stood alongside the bed again looking for my sweatpants. "What are you doing?" She almost pleaded as if frustrated.

"I'm getting a condom..." I said matter- of- factly. "Safe sex and all that right?" I said.

Laughing she said "I'm on the pill..."

"Maybe but you don't know where I've been or who I've been with..." I said sheepishly. "Just being careful for you... for both of us really."

"Well hurry the hell up! GOD!" She giggled and ran her hands over her body rubbing and caressing.

I found my sweats and dug a condom out of the pocket, turning to stand beside the bed as I tore open the wrapper and pulled out the rolled up sheath. I looked down at Susan as she spread her legs and wantonly rubbed her puss with both hands spreading her lips wide in invitation. That bottom lip back between her teeth again as she eyed me putting the condom on the head of my cock and slowly rolling it down the shaft.

I climbed onto the bed on my knees and walked my way up between her legs till I was positioned ready to make my entry into that steaming wet flower that beckoned me. I pushed the head in and thought I was going to have to pull it right back out, Susan was THAT hot! Oh My GOD! I pushed in slow, a little at a time pausing after each little advance. Yeah, okay I was teasing her a little, I kind of have a thing with that. Susan wasn't the least bit appreciative of my antics however and she reached up with her hands and grabbed my sides and began pulling me in while letting out a long low moan.

"aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh yes! That's the spot!" she purred smiling with her eyes closed tightly.

As I bottomed out, our groins meeting skin to skin with all my meager six plus inches inside that luscious puss of hers, I paused only a moment before starting to slowly back out again. Susan was not having any of that though, no more teasing, no more slow and steady, she was ready and took charge of the pace. Raising both of her legs up and locking her ankles together behind my ass, Susan began pumping me and urging me to go faster and faster, her hips bucking up off the bed until we were hammering away noisily. My hands on either side of her chest supporting most of my weight, her hands were on the backs of my arms at the elbows using me as leverage with her own thrusts. This was not about making love, this was about animalistic sexual gratification. This was out and out fucking to be fucking. The room was filled as was the entire trailer perhaps with the sounds of squishing genitals, slapping bodies, and growling and grunting as we both neared climax. Susan's modest fingernails were digging holes in my arms, her puss was trying to rip my cock right from my crotch, balls and all. Our breathing was labored and short in gasping ragged inhales between grunts and groans

.

I could feel my climax building in my balls, my cock getting that last little bit harder and feeling like it was swelling up like a balloon. The light funneling down to a pinpoint as I got the tunnel vision I always experience just before I lose it all together. I was riding a hair trigger... just a little... bit... more...

"unnnNNNNGGGGHHHHHH AAAAHHHH... AAAAHHHH... AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS! OH GOD!... YESSSSSSSSSSS!!" Susan screamed as she came. Her puss flooding with her juices and squishing out even more loudly as I continued to pump in and out like a piston until her contractions and inner walls clasping and gripping my cock sent me over the edge.

"Uhhhh... OOOOhhhh... GOD!!" I managed to grunt before the light shut down and I collapsed atop of Susan's heaving chest and my head rested between those beautiful twin pillows of her breasts.

The next thing I was aware of was a soft set of fingers tapping at my forehead.

"Hey... you okay? Jim... Hello?" Susan was asking a bit uncertainly "Helllloooooo"

"Ugh... yeah... I'm here. Damn! Girl! You trying to kill me or what?" I slurred as I took in my surroundings and collected my wits. "Whew! That was... AWESOME!" I said as I pushed myself up on my arms reluctantly pulling my head off of Susan's breasts thinking I was glad I hadn't drooled while I was in La La Land. My somewhat deflated cock was already out of her puss, whether it slipped out when I lost it or she pushed it out I'm not sure, but there it was dangling below between both of our legs. I rolled over to my left, to lay to Susan's right. As I lay there I could feel the all too familiar sensations building in my legs and working their way up to my balls. The aftershock was about to hit me... "Susan... I... needed to warn you... about..." But then it was too late.