Being Jim Ch. 06: Lessons of Life Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you darling, we won't keep you from your work. When you finish and have loaded your equipment back into your truck come through the garage and enter the kitchen. Help yourself to some iced tea or lemonade. We'll be along shortly to begin your lesson." Realizing I was being dismissed I set the bottle of lotion beside the lounger and stood to return to my mower.

"Thank you Jim." Penny spoke up.

I restarted my mower and soon was lost in thought as I finished mowing the back yard. I pushed my mower around the garage and down to the curb to load it into my pickup. I noticed that Michelle was finished and her car was gone. Damn... I walked to the garage and saw the old dinosaur of a push mower was parked in its usual spot. I opened the door into the kitchen and stepped into the house. The feel of the cool air conditioned air caused goose bumps to sprout along my arms. I found a clean glass in the dish drainer and opened the refrigerator to find a pitcher of iced tea. I poured about half a glass and returned the pitcher then took a seat at the kitchen table. I had taken about three drinks from my glass when the back door to the patio opened up and Maggie and Penny entered into the kitchen. Both ladies were smiling and wrapped in their usual silken robes. Maggie had hers pulled to and gathered with her fingers. Penny's robe was loosely tied with a belt, both ladies had their bikini tops held in their hands. The ladies exchanged a glance then each took a seat on either side of me at the table. Maggie asked me if I had been exercising my homework assignment since last we met. I told her I had and she had me tell of the things I had done and said and how they were received and how it made me feel. Both ladies seemed pleased with my progress and complimented me on my diligence. Finally Penny asked if I had practiced kissing with anyone since I had left them earlier in the week. The look on my face must have betrayed me as suddenly Penny looked concerned and reached out to take my hand and asked.

"What is it Jim?"

I told her about seeing Michelle at the bottom of the stairs after Penny had kissed me that day. And what Jules had told me that evening after work, and finally how Michelle had not even acknowledged my presence when I had arrived here today.

"She wouldn't even look at me Miss Penny." I said hanging my head. "She must think... I... I don't know what she thinks, but it's probably not good." I lamented. When I looked up I saw that both Penny and Maggie were smiling softly Penny looked to Maggie and they nodded to one another.

Maggie stood up and excused herself. "Jim I've got something to attend to, Penny will continue with today's lesson and give you your next assignment. I'll see you before you leave today." And with that she smiled sweetly and walked out of the kitchen.

Penny smiled and then looked me up and down and made a tisking sound shaking her head . "Jim, you are a mess. This heat and exertion has you all sweaty and there are grass clippings all over you. Why don't you go to the bathroom and take a shower to clean up. There are towels in there that you can wear to the guest room to change your clothes afterwards." She said as she stood drawing my hand up to have me rise and follow her towards the bathroom.

I stepped into the bathroom and closed the door and began pulling off my clothes. I noted a couple of clean towels on the towel rack before I opened the shower door and stepped in. Turning on the water I adjusted the temperature until it was a bit more than warm and stepped under the running water from the shower head. I had just soaped up my face and was running the soap through my hair when I felt as much as heard the shower door slide open. Startled I turned and opened my eyes and saw a blur of white through the tears in my eyes from the soap. I stepped back and was trying to wash the soap out of my eyes when I felt soft hands on my face as they gently stilled my own hands and began brushing the soap and water out of my eyes. When I opened them again I found Penny's smiling face looking at me. Looking further down I saw that her wonderful full breasts were bare and collecting water between them where her arms were pressing them together and the shower water was raining down on them. Those soft white globes with big half dollar sized aureola with marble sized pink nipples bulls eyed right in their centers, poking out as they hardened even as I watched. Looking back up into Penny's face I saw her wink and she giggled before reaching up with one hand and lifting my hanging jaw up to close my mouth.

"Jim darling, surely you've seen a naked woman before." She said winking again.

"Uh... a naked girl, or two, yeah..." I stammered "... but not like this."

"And those girls... did you touch them Jim?" She asked coyly running a hand down my shoulder to my elbow with one hand and the fingers of her other hand across my chest to my other shoulder.

"Yes... yes ma'am." I began and suddenly I felt a stinging on my cheek before I even registered the slap that Penny gave me. Stunned I looked at her askingly with my brows knitted in confusion.

"Jim, I know this ma'am stuff is simply your good manners but I will not tolerate any longer. When we are in private you will call me by my name. Do you understand me Jim?" Penny said giving me a stern look, those beautiful blue eyes cold as stone.

"Yes... Penny." I said softly. When I did her face softened, her eyes glittered with delight and she smiled sweetly and said.

"Now that wasn't so hard was it darling?" she then reached up and put her hands behind my head on my neck and pulled me down into a sensual kiss. Softly at first then it turned into a hungrier more passionate kiss as her tongue parted my lips and searched for my own tongue. I could feel her nipples pressing into my chest in front of her soft pillowy breasts. Taking a breath after several moments, her forehead pressed to mine Penny said. "You say you touched them, those girls that you've seen naked. How did you touch them?" Penny asked as she pressed her lips to mine again for another long soft sensual kiss gently nipping at my lower lip with her teeth. I answered silently raising my hands up beside her and taking hold of her shoulders pulling her gently closer to me as we continued kissing. "Uh Huh... that's a good start." Penny breathed out. I gripped her shoulders firmly squeezing them both before releasing them and slowly running my hands down her sides to her hips and squeezing them firmly as well. "Oh... that's good too." Penny exhaled softly as her hands and arms ran around my sides and to my back pulling me into her, my erection pressing into her abdomen. I froze. My heart pounding in my chest even under the running water of the shower I could feel my face redden in embarrassment.

Penny must have understood my sudden concern, she giggled and leaned back to look into my face. "Jim darling, I would be rather upset if you weren't... showing... an interest. It's perfectly natural and you have nothing to be ashamed or embarrassed about, really." She smiled brightly then released her arms from around me and reached for a bar of soap and held it out to me. "That will be a lesson for another day sadly, for now we'll just finish cleaning up... if you would be so kind as to soap me up?" She added the last with a raised eyebrow. Standing there with an erection waving between us, I didn't know what to think. In a dreamlike state I took the bar of soap and Penny turned her back to me. I rubbed the soap over her shoulders and back working up a lather. Down her back I worked until I got to her waistline. Penny sensed my hesitancy again and said only my name as if in admonishment to continue. So over the soft hemispheres of her pear shaped bottom I lathered and rubbed I even took a firm grip of a cheek in each hand and squeezed gently. That got a giggle from Penny as she wiggled a bit and looked over her shoulder to see me smiling at her. She then turned around and faced me raising her arms and gave me a look that said "continue". I smiled and rubbed soapy hands along the sides of her neck and over her collar bones. Slowly I ran my hands down over the tops of her breasts, my palms bumping and sliding over her rock hard nipples. Penny's mouth opened in a silent "oh", her eyes looking almost in askance to continue and then smiled brightly as my hands continued back up around each breast and under, lifting and separating them before pushing them flat to her chest and running my hand down her sides to her hips. As my soapy hands circled in towards her abdomen from her hips Penny gasped slightly before reaching down and grasping each of my wrists with her hands.

"That will do for today Jim. Again, that is a lesson for another day. Now be a dear and get yourself cleaned up and then dress. Join Maggie and Myself in the living room when you are ready." Penny then reached up and gave me another soft sensual kiss and patted my cheek where she had slapped me earlier.

"Yes... Penny." I said smiling sheepishly. Penny slid the shower door open and stepped out, I could see through the opaque glass as she took one of the clean towels from the rack and wrapped it around herself before exiting the bathroom. I leaned forward and slowly began tapping my head against the tile wall of the shower. "Oh My GOD!" I thought... What have I gotten myself into here? This is madness!

The water was turning cold as I finished soaping up and rinsing off, that was probably a good thing though as my erection finally gave up the ghost and wilted away to my normal flaccid slumbering state.

I dried off as best I could with the one remaining towel before wrapping it around myself and gathering my dirty clothes from under the sink then making my way to the guest room. I closed the door and collected a fresh pair of underwear and a shirt from my spare clothes that the ladies had me bring when I first agreed to take their lessons. I put the dirty clothes in my book bag that I had also left in the dresser drawer for just that purpose.

Dressed I steeled myself and opened the door and made my way to the living room. I found Penny now dressed in one of her usual robes, I noted that she had on a different pair of silk slippers. Maggie was dressed much as she was the last time I was at the house, in a tweed skirt with dark stockings and sensible shoes. Her button down blouse was a dark plum color but the top few buttons were opened and she was actually showing a little cleavage. Her hair was rolled up into a bun with large pins that looked like chop sticks sticking through it holding it in place. A few loose raven strands hung freely on either side of her face. Her ears were pinned with her usual pearl earrings. Those lips had a touch of gloss on them making them look almost wet. Maggie scooted over just a bit and patted the couch cushion between herself and Penny. I set my book bag down at the end of the couch and scooted over between the couch and the coffee table and sat between the two ladies, Maggie on my left and Penny on my right. Penny half turned crossing her left leg over her right to better face me. Maggie did just the opposite, her right leg crossing over her left. Maggie looked at me then at Penny with a bit of annoyance.

"Penny, do you have something to say to young Jim here?" Maggie asked.

I glanced first at her then at Penny. Penny met my look with a bit of a sheepish smile and then took a breath as if heaving a sigh and said.

"Jim darling, I must apologize for my behavior. I should not have joined you in the shower, I'm afraid I got a little ahead of myself with your lessons. I'm afraid I teased you unnecessarily. For that I am truly sorry. I will say however, you were the perfect gentleman despite the circumstances." Maggie reached up with her right hand and softly touched my left cheek and I felt it sting faintly as I'm sure it was still reddened from Penny's slap.

Maggie leaned out and looked at Penny as if to say "And?"

Penny firmed her lips and shook her head negatively before saying. "I will not apologize for that. Mags, Jim knows the rules of the house and I will not tolerate it any longer." Penny then looked at me and smiled softly before adding. "I will probably never have to remind him again I suspect... but I will if need be." She added as she reached out with her right hand and softly stroked my left cheek fondly.

With that Maggie leaned in and kissed me softly on the welt on my cheek then with her left hand she turned my chin towards her and our lips met. Softly at first, brushing and gliding across one another then, to my surprise her tongue probed between my lips and she took my bottom lip between hers and lightly bit it between her teeth. Releasing my lip she pulled back smiling and looked me in the eyes, before turning my head once more towards Penny who's lips were waiting and ready to meld with mine. She didn't hesitate to send her tongue searching in my mouth for my tongue. Her lips sealed on mine and drawing the breath from my mouth as her robe covered breasts pressed into my shoulder and collar bone. At some point during this, I'm not even sure it was a conscious thought, but my right hand came up and was holding Penny's cheek pressing her face into mine. Penny moaned softly into my mouth before pulling back to study my eyes searchingly, her eyebrows dancing up and down as if they couldn't decide where to go.

"Better and better, Jim you are coming along nicely indeed." Penny whispered before composing herself and straightening up. Maggie sat there looking at us her head resting in her right hand the arm propped on the elbow on the back of the couch. She asked Penny what my next assignment should be. "I'm not sure, Jim already demonstrates much of what we would be teaching him, instinctively. Jim darling, you need to continue practicing your observations and conversations of course, and touching naturally. Perhaps you need to learn how to... learn about the ladies you speak with. Learn what their dreams and desires are. I'm sure you've been asked questions like "What would you do if you won the lottery?" haven't you? That's the idea. Get them to talk about 'what if'. You'll be surprised what you will learn." Maggie nodded approvingly and smiled at me when I looked at her for confirmation. She stood up and I took that as my cue to stand as well Penny joined us and we walked to the front door. Maggie touched my chin and kissed me softly once more and stepped back. Penny stepped closer and her right hand rose up to touch my still reddened cheek softly with a look of hurt in her eyes but a smile on her face. I'm not sure why but I took her hand in mine and brought it to my lips and kissed the back of it softly while looking into her eyes. Penny nearly swooned before smiling brightly and pulling my hand to her lips and she kissed my hand in the same soft manner.

Maggie smiled and said "Remember to call first if you have time for more... instructions... this week. If not we can expect you next Saturday. Yes?" I smiled and nodded as I stepped out onto the front porch and made my way to my pickup.

Discretion is a hard thing to maintain at times, especially when close friends and co-workers sense a juicy story or titillating gossip... or event. They can be like sharks scenting blood in the water. Holy crap! When I got to Dom's just before my shift that evening I was lost in thought replaying all the day's events and probably had a ghost of a smile or at least a silly grin on my face... oh... and a pinkish red hand print on my left cheek. And believe me, it did NOT go un-noticed. The questioning looks and smiles were bad enough, but the actual questions became tedious, especially from Jules. Oh MY GOD! She would NOT let it go!

"Hey buddy..." She stopped me taking my chin in her hand and turning my face so she could get a better look at my reddened cheek. "Was it at least worth it?" She added smiling like the Cheshire cat.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I said pulling from her grasp and trying to play it off.

"Well son, that's not a sunburn. Either you stepped out of line being fresh or you really pissed somebody off. Come on, dish!" She said stepping in front of me so I couldn't get around her.

"I think you know me better than that Jules." I lamented, tilting my head and frowning in disappointment.

"I thought so too, but that love tap has a story and you're going to tell me about it... sooner or later." She said smiling and winked at me as she stepped aside and let me pass. She swatted me on the back with her empty pizza hot bag then added. "Lover boy."

"Great" I thought to myself, I've got all evening and closing to get through, wonderful. As it turned out it wasn't so bad. It seems that most of the other girls on the crew knew me well enough that even though they normally took great joy in teasing me and getting me to blush, they left me pretty much alone that evening. Well, aside from the curious looks and the occasional whispered comment to one or another of them. Of course that reprieve was only temporary, at closing time the grilling began in earnest as Jules started in on me again.

"Okay, most everyone else is gone home now and it's just us. Do I have to beat it out of you? What's the story with the pretty pink hand print you came in with earlier?" Jules said cornering me at the three compartment sink as I was running wash water.

"Jules... I don't want to talk about it. It's PRIVATE..." I said a little more forcefully than I intended. This had no effect on her though, she just kept ginning and raised one eyebrow as to say "Well?" I just kept silent and kept washing pans and utensils. Jules went for another load of pans and gave me that sidelong look and paused again before going back up front to sweep and clean. Each time she made a trip to the back she would pause and give me that look. She'd stand there both hands on her hips and tap one foot expectantly, before continuing on and getting back to work.

It wasn't too long before we had finished with clean up and were ready to leave. I knew I was going to be cornered in the parking lot as we went to our cars. Which is exactly what she did, instead of going to her car, she went to my pickup and crossed her arms and leaned back against my driver side door and crossed her feet. She never said a word, just gave me that look, where one eyebrow was arched high and her lips were pursed trying to keep a grin at bay. I sighed and hung my head and leaned my back against the side of my truck and crossed my arms as well.

"You know I keep my word when I give it right?" I asked softly.

"As long as I've known you, yes, why?" She asked.

"I gave my word Jules. I won't talk about it." I said stubbornly but then softened a bit and added. "I slipped up and was... reminded. That's all I'm going to say about it." I said as I looked down and shuffled my feet.

"Was it Michelle?" She asked, not ready to let it go just yet.

"Jules! No. I've not seen her or spoke with her in over a week. She probably hates me anyway." I spat out frustrated.

"I find that hard to believe." Jules said standing up and stepping away from my truck and turning to face me. "I'll quit bothering you about it, okay? But you know I got your back if you need to talk to anyone, right?" She added softly. That was so out of the ordinary I had to look up to see if I was still talking to Jules and not some stranger. She just smiled softly and winked as she punched me in the arm before turning to get in her own car. I watched her drive off still wondering who she really was.

I found that I was kept busy most every day the next week either with yard work, chores and odd jobs on the farm and of course working at Dom's. I had been asked to fill in for another driver who was sick that next Friday morning to open the store for the lunch rush and prep for dinner. That meant that I would not be closing that night as I usually did with Jules. I called around to some of the other Dom's locations around town and nobody need any extra help that evening so I found myself at loose ends after three thirty that afternoon. Thinking it over I pulled out my wallet and extracted the blank business card with the number that Maggie had given me. I dialed the number and waited. Penny picked the phone and was thrilled to hear from me she said. I told her that I had found that I had the evening off and was wondering if perhaps she or Maggie would have time for me if I came by. She asked me to hold on for a second and she'd check with Maggie. In a moment she was back on the line telling me they would both be delighted if I stopped by. Thanking her I smiled and hung up the phone before leaving the store and driving to their house.

1...56789...12