Being Lara Croft

Story Info
Two buddies play Lara Croft video game.
2.8k words
4.29
13.3k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MVP6
MVP6
701 Followers

My buddy and I were never good at picking up girls. We'd tried all the usual stuff. At the bars we never got a second look, if anything we were treated like the nerdy guys they laughed at after they struck out. We weren't creepy, we just weren't strong and charming with chiseled good looks.

We weren't all that bad either. We were both on the thinner side, without being skinny, both just slightly awkward, and both just plain enough to be ignored rather than made fun of. I bet if we'd had any one of those qualities we'd have stood a chance.

So we gave up trying, spending our time with video games instead. Privately I focused on porn too, though I can only assume Martin did as well.

So I was at his house one day looking through a stack of video games, "Do you have anything new?"

"Sorry Dave, we've played 'em all."

"Hey, what's this?" I picked it up. "You've been playing Tomb Raider? What's it like to be a girl?"

"Oh, that's my sister's. She's obsessed with it."

"Have you played it?"

"I've seen Stef play it. She's hot though, Lara Croft, not my sister. You think?"

I think they're both hot. But the jugs on Lara are incredible. Does she wear this combat gear in the game?"

"Yea, I suppose, but the boy shorts and tank top are way better."

"Really?! Let's play."

Dashing upstairs Martin yelled back, "I got nothin' better to do. First one to the top goes first.

"You had a head start!"

A bit later Martin said smugly, "And that's the way you get to the island to recover the treasure."

"I can see you've played it a lot."

"No really. Never!"

"Yea right."

"You think you can do better, pansy?"

"Abso-fuckin-lutely!" I took the controller.

I was playing for a long time while we commented on her tits and ass the whole time.

At one point Martin joked at my expense, as if I were Lara, "You should see if you can take your top off when you're shooting flaming arrows, the close ups of your boobs would be fuckin' fantastic."

I played along, "You wish baby. But seriously, I'd keep these puppies bare all the time. Just can't let the bowstring catch on the nips."

"Huh?"

I started talking in Lara's voice too, "When I pull the bowstring back like this," I thrust my chest out and acted like I was pulling a bow. "the string is right here next to my tit.

"So?"

"So it'll snag my nipple. You gotta imagine them bigger."

"No it wouldn't." Martin said, "Just turn."

"Would too."

"Wait a sec." And he ran off to somewhere else in the house. When he came back he was holding a Lara Croft costume complete with backpack and holsters. "It's Stef's. Show me."

I stripped off my shirt, putting on the backpack and tank top. "You gotta wear the holsters too." He said.

"Why? They won't affect the bow."

"Just wear it all." So I did. When it was time to put on the boy shorts I saw right away they wouldn't fit over my own shorts, or even my underwear. We were both guys so a little exposure meant nothing.

Minutes later, standing there in the skimpy outfit I demonstrated again, "When I pull the string back it gets caught up right here where my knocker is." But in reality I didn't have one.

"This outfit's not right." I complained." Got another one! Like the one she wore when shooting her bow."

"Yea!" He dashed off again. But when he came back he was wearing these tight green pants, green top, and had an actual fuckin' bow.

I don't know why, it just happened, but we spent the next twenty minutes stuffing our tops so we'd have jugs as big as Lara's.

Something's not right." I objected.

Hmmm. Let's check the web?

So we searched for images to see what was wrong.

"For starters, I observed, "she's got dark hair."

"No problem." Martin smiled devilishly.

He came back a few minutes later with a couple Lara wigs.

"Ok let's keep looking. And let's turn off the safe search." Martin grinned wider.

There were a kajillion pictures of sexy nude x-rated Lara Croft pics, both illustrated and with real girls.

It wasn't a problem for Martin, but in the thin shorts I was wearing, my hard package was perfectly outlined.

He noticed, "Lara, since you're so turned on you should blow me." Nevermind that he was dressed as Lara too.

"Nah." Then I turned the tables on him. "You don't deserve to be eaten, Lara - if you're not turned on."

He stood up, pulling the pants tighter to show a hard lump.

"Well, you first." I argued.

"Nuh unh, you first. I ain't no queer."

"Says the guy in women's clothes with a hard on."

"You should talk."

It was at that moment that I started to think I really did want Martin to suck my cock. I'd never had a blowjob yet and had wanted one for years.

Martin was eyeing me suspiciously, "You know...Stef's got some lipstick. Your costume's not really complete..."

"I'll wear it if you will."

With our newly painted lips and the porn title "Big Tit Cam Girl as Sexy Lara Croft Tomb Raider" playing in the background Martin whispered hoarsely, "What next?"

I couldn't bring myself to say what I was thinking, which was, "Drop to your knees and suck me off bitch!" Instead I suggested we watch the Lara Croft titjob video.

It was short so we put it on a loop. After awhile of watching it Martin said, "You think if a person were stuffed with balloons instead of tissue it would work?

It was a wild suggestion. It would entail each of us showing our cocks to the other and sticking them between balloons on our chests.

No one had ever seen me erect before.

However, the thought of fucking anything made my heart thump. I stared lustfully at Martin's heaving cosplay chest, "Let's get you some balloons."

He came back with four balloons so I asked, "What do we fill them with? Water? Jelly? Shaving cream?"

"Well I think it should be warm, so water." I agreed with him.

Thirty minutes later and we had some realistic jugs attached to our chests.

Martin put his hands on my shoulders, guiding me down. I figured if I didn't go first I wouldn't have to endure him fucking my tits after all my lust dissipated.

I knelt down, uneasily rolling my tank top up until it was just under my balloon jugs. That way he could insert his cock into my cleavage and the shirt would hold them together.

I was embarrassed as he removed his pants. Now I could clearly see the outline of his package. But when he took off his underwear there was no mistaking that a red hued cock was bouncing in front of me.

He stepped closer, angling his pecker so it would slide between my balloons. I didn't anticipate his penis and balls rubbing against the skin of my chest, but they did. Warm and furry, I surprised myself that I didn't hate the sexual touch of another guy's junk on me.

I squeezed the balloons like the girl in the vid had done with her boobs and I could tell they hugged his cock just right.

He inched back and forth causing the latex to squeak. I witnessed his gleeful smile fade to a seriously hungry one.

With shortened breathing he fucked my boobs. I looked down from his face and barely saw the tip of his dick. The slit was there waiting to ooze. In my mind's eye I saw gobs of cum coating the balloons before dripping onto my virgin skin.

Knowing it would make my friend happy and that he would then be required to let me do it to him made it alright.

Watching the cockhead push through the water filled melons I noticed that more and more of it gradually protruded, pointing right at my face.

Soon enough, all of the engorged mushroom head and some of the shaft was visible with each thrust.

I'd seen my own point at my face a million times and I'd seen it shoot far enough to plaster my belly. So I knew what to expect.

"You should do it, Lara." He said.

I repeated Steve's earlier line, "nuh unh, I'm no fag.

"Well then, just let it touch you when it pokes through." He pleaded.

I looked away from it to his face to gauge his expression, "No. I'm not that way."

His eyes pierced mine, "Let it happen, and I'll do it to you."

I would love for my cock to touch his lip-sticked lips, but I didn't want to admit it, and I still didn't want his to touch mine. Furthermore, I wasn't positive he would live up to his end of the deal. "How do I know you'll do it?"

His eyes flashed bright in anticipation, "I will! Whatever happens now will happen for you."

"But how do I know?"

"Trust me. Have I ever let you down?" He knew without a doubt that he wasn't the most reliable. I only needed to nod for him to abandon that line of persuasion.

He looked at his own dick pitifully, then back at me, then again returned his gaze to his needy dick which was just starting to emit a tiny drop of precum.

The seconds ticked away then he offered, "Suppose we both lay on the floor head to foot?"

My mind rolled the scenario around for a moment when he added, "We can just look at each other's and do the titty-fuck thing."

I had no objection to fucking boobs. Doing it together sounded better than waiting for my turn. "Wellll, I'd like to get at your cleavage..."

We got down on our sides facing each other head to foot, then I pulled the boy shorts down below my balls which really made it stick out grandly.

Steve swallowed, not seeming to sure of himself now, "Yea, the titty-fuck thing." I knew it! He was already backtracking.

Being head to foot our cocks were positioned dick to tummy, so we scooched to line them up with each other's gigantic floppy jugs.

Steve said, "Pull up your shirt again so I can get in."

I said, "You gotta adjust your shirt too." And he did.

With both our poles ready to be inserted up our shirts and between our tits we inched closer putting them between warm balloons.

His chest felt hot on my cockskin and balls, "Unnhh", I groaned in delight. And the heavy water-filled balloons hugged me so nicely. Jerking off had never been so good.

We lay there, hunching at each other, grunting and groaning amid a frantic cacophony of latex squeaks.

Steve kept getting closer and closer to me until our four boobs were crushed between our bodies, intensifying the lusty tightness on our shafts.

Soon enough I felt a slick mess building up between my balloons and my cock. If it had felt good before, it felt fantastic now. Also, my balloons stopped squeaking. Steve's continued making a lot of noise so I guess his weren't slippery.

While I was very content to keep rubbing my cock in the goo, Steve kept trying to readjust, to find a better place to grind his inflamed organ.

In his quest for the ultimate frot he pushed farther. I saw his shaft emerging more with each thrust and knew that as it emerged from between the balloons he was just fucking air.

Craning my head down I was curious to see why he would purposely lessen his contact with my tits - when it happened.

The head of his cock touched my lips. I didn't do it and I didn't want it but he said, "That's great Lara! I knew you would want to do me. Keep going."

I certainly didn't keep going - for the simple reason that it was him doing it to me and not me doing it to him. However, the result was the same, his crown touched my lips repeatedly.

I was fascinated to see his slit jabbing at me just like one watches a car crash. I couldn't look away and as a result I never even thought to move my mouth away. All the while I ground my dick against his warm chest and full knockers which was feeling better and better every moment.

Steve hunched harder and further, pushing his whole cockhead between my ruby lips. He was ecstatic, "Lara, I never dreamed it would be so good. You're a natural." My pride welled up as much as his dick.

Gradually he maneuvered me so that inch by inch his cock invaded my lips, and soon enough, like four inches of it was fucking my mouth instead of my tits. And he wouldn't shut up, "I fuckin' love this. It's amazing!"

He reached down with both hands, grabbed my head, and pulled me the rest of the way down his shaft, "Ooooh, that's the best yet. But you're not sucking. You gotta put your all into it.

It was in my mouth, what did it matter now? So I sucked it - and it was a thrill. The texture of a fat cock and the firm rigidity of it being vacuumed up by my sucking was very cool.

He went crazy, fucking at my sucking lips wildly and making the most excited noises. I think I was loving it as much as he was. He yelled out passionately, "You don't know how incredible it feels."

His words spurred me on. I sucked super hard trying to get it into my throat. Then with one last fuck into his boobs I lost it and spewed my cum all over his balloons.

Thinking about what he said as I came down from my high, he was right: I didn't know how it felt. Why didn't I fuck his mouth too? - then I would've known. But for whatever reason I failed to do it. I'd wanted a blowjob for years and I blew it.

After all my worry that he wouldn't reciprocate, when I had the chance I didn't take it.

Worse yet, now that I'd cum I lost whatever urges I'd had that put me here with his cock jamming into my mouth.

I kinda was ready to stop but he never let go of my head. If anything he held on tighter. I considered sticking my dick in his mouth anyway but my drive wasn't there and it didn't seem right to put my slime covered dick in someone's mouth.

Whatever reservations I had about giving my cum to Steve, he didn't share. Holding tightly onto my head he pushed as far as he could and I let his cock drive into me as far as I could take.

He did that a few more times, pistoning really fast. Then one of my balloons broke, splashing me with warm water, and his sexual dam broke too, splashing my insides with cum.

It was warm, the water and the cum. But while the water was washing a mess off my chest, his cum was making a mess in my mouth.

It was thick and creamy and somehow both salty and bitter. Not gross, but not ice cream either.

Martin stifled a scream and I could tell his orgasm was better than mine. I vowed to myself we would do it again and next time I wouldn't waste my chance.

After we came we got up silently and ashamed. I dressed facing away from Martin then hurriedly went home.

A week later we had only talked while playing video games remotely. But we made plans to hang out again without mentioning what had happened.

On the drive over I thought if I could get him dressed up as Lara again I wouldn't blow my chance this time.

When I got to his house he was wearing very very masculine commando gear...

Author's note:

If you liked my story please give it a good rating. Add it to your favorites to read later if you want. Follow me and you'll see all my stuff.

I try but don't always succeed in creating a good story. Please add comments so I know what I'm doing well and what to improve on. If you want to talk I'll answer your friendly comments.

I often attempt to create tension in the main character's motives. In turn, this often means that characters in the story have flaws and might not even be nice to each other all the time.

I really appreciate polite comments!

MVP6
MVP6
701 Followers