Being Little Pt. 02

Story Info
Athena and Nolan come together.
6.6k words
4.71
11.5k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Athena woke the next morning feeling gloriously sore, her beloved rabbit stretched out at her feet. As she rubbed her neck and shoulders, she reminisced about the previous night, suddenly remembering the promise of a text from Nolan. She woke her phone to find a short string of texts.

9:45AM Good morning, Ms. Athena. It's Nolan, from the Looking Room.

9:46AM Don't know when you'll be up, but I'm hoping you're free today.

9:46AM I don't want to be a stranger for much longer, you know.

9:52AM You're a real sleeping beauty aren't you? Or am I impatient?

9:58AM Impatient.

Athena felt as though she might explode with delight. The thought that Nolan was just as excited to see her as she was for him was elating. She texted back quickly.

10:23AM Sleeping Beauty has woken from her eternal slumber, but only because her prince is so charming.

10:24AM And she's free after 5.

She scooped up Snufflesnoot and hurried downstairs to tell her mothers the good news, and her phone was buzzing by the time she reached the bottom step.

10:26AM Welcome to the world, my Princess! I'll pick you up at 5 for a night out.

10:26AM Back by midnight for your fairy godmother and all that.

Princess! Athena thought, with her heart in her throat. Me, someone's Princess!

While Mamma curled her hair, and Mum raided her closet, Athena applied her makeup with a light hand.

"Just a little highlight and some mascara is all your pretty, young face needs, tesoro," Mamma insisted.

"It's too cold outside for just a skirt isn't it?" Mum called from the back of the closet.

"But there's no pants in here that feel little! UGH!" she cried, emerging with armfuls of choices.

After being wrestled in and out of a hundred outfits, the they finally agreed on a floor length skirt made of pale pink tulle, with a lacy off-the-shoulder top. Mamma tied a bow into Athena's hair while Mum laced up the straps on her flats, and they both stood back to stare.

"You look so grown up and beautiful," whimpered Mum, tears welling over her eyes.

"And little," added Mamma. "Very sweet and little. He's going to love you, Neena."

"You think so?" Athena squealed, delighted to have the support of her mothers.

"Of course we do," they replied.

Nolan arrived promptly at 5, and in a rush to get the door Mamma had to catch Athena as she stumbled down the stairs in her eagerness.

Mum beat Athena to the door, and greeted Nolan with an expectant smile.

"Well hello there, Mr. Klein," she chirped, looking over she shoulder to stick her tongue out at Athena, still in Mamma's arms.

"Hello Mrs. Monere, always a pleasure," Nolan replied, his smooth English accent playing off her mother's brisk Scottish vowels. Mamma set Athena onto her feet and she approached the entryway, watching Nolan's eyes widen and a smile spread across his face. "And hello to you, you absolute angel."

"Thank you Nolan! You look amazing!" Athena chirped, and he did. He wore a crisp linen button up shirt, with the top few buttons left gratuitously open, with dark fitted jeans and suede desert boots. His tousled brown curls had been combed back, but were beginning to fall in his face nonetheless.

"Mrs. and Mrs. Monere, I'll have her home by midnight if that suits everyone," he said, politely addressing both of Athena's mothers as he laid a strong hand on her shoulder.

"That's not nearly enough time to get to know each other!" Mum crowed.

"I agree," said Mamma, placing a soothing hand on Mum's hair. "Tomorrow is Sunday anyway, why not bring her back for dinner tomorrow, and then we call all get acquainted?"

Athena felt as though her jaw might hit the floor. "Really Mamma? I can stay the night?"

"You're a big girl darling. And your mother and I trust that Mr. Klein will be a perfect gentleman."

"Won't let you down, Mrs. Monere. We'll see you Sunday for dinner," said Nolan, as he wrapped his arm around Athena's waist and lead her down the driveway.

"Bye Mum! Bye Mamma!" Athena called back as they left. "Thank you!"

Athena found herself rather dwarfed by Nolan's car as they approached. The enormous black Escalade almost took up two spots in the drive. Nolan gave a small chuckle as he opened the door for her.

"May I help you up?" he offered. Athena nodded, and gave a small squeal as Nolan scooped her up with one hand by the bum, his fingers putting pressure on her lace-covered vulva. She bit her lip in arousal, causing Nolan to raise his eyebrows.

"Something you like, darling?" he asked mischievously.

"Maaaybe," Athena drawled, settling herself into the car.

As they began to drive, Nolan attempted to pester Athena with questions.

"So darling, tell me about yourself."

"Well, like what?"

"How old you are? What you like to do? What you want to study? Anything!" he pleaded.

"Well if I tell you, you need to tell me too, deal?"

"Alright, fair."

And so they went back and forth throughout the drive, learning each other's age (Athena, just 18, Nolan 22), hobbies (Athena liked to sew her own clothes, Nolan liked to paint), and preferred study (Athena wanted to go to the Fashion Institute, Nolan was already selling paintings for a living but had a mentor for sculpture).

"Alright, what do you want from a Daddy?" asked Nolan, derailing Athena's train of thought.

"Well, um-" Athena stammered, trying to collect her thoughts. What do I want from a Daddy? She'd never had the luxury of having a Daddy to consider. "Well, being little is part of who I am, but I also have needs as a woman, and as a sexual being. I need a Daddy who can respect all those things, and who can provide for me. Someone who I can trust to submit to, fully."

"That's a wonderful answer, darling," Nolan said, grabbing Athena's hand in his own, and stealing a glance at her as he drove.

"And what about you? What do you want in a little?"

"Well unfortunately Princess, I've been hurt before in kink relationships," Nolan began, as Athena tried desperately to focus beyond his choice of nickname. Something about Princess had a bead of wetness beginning in her panties.

"See, I'm terribly proud of my kinks, and I feel like hiding any aspect of my love is like living as half of myself. I don't do well being shamed into a corner, and I'd much rather be loud and proud. So whereas with the action of kink, I am flexible, it is my ability to sing it to high heavens that has often run off my partners. Everyone seems to want to hide."

At this, Athena felt a shudder begin in her stomach, not of arousal but of anxiety. She had always hidden her little side, and pushed away friends for fear of being found. She wondered at her ability to meet his needs, and turned with a quivering lip to stare at Nolan. His profile seemed like it had been carved by a master's hands, and his strong jaw was framed with a beautiful full beard. His eyes, focused on the road, had only kindness and excitement in them. Hope.

Whatever it takes, Athena thought to herself. I will make it work. For him.

Athena stayed quiet for the rest of the ride, allowing herself time to think while Nolan told her a little more about his artwork.

"I've been criticized and praised for pushing the limits with my paintings, but I have plans for a sculpture gallery that will shake the art world, I swear it."

"I would love to see you sculpt sometime!" Athena chirped, eager to know everything about him.

"Well I think you'd make fabulous model, so I'll use your presence to my advantage," he said, as he pulled into a parking space. "Now, I know it's only a first date, so I won't ask you to call me anything you aren't comfortable with, but I am a very affectionate and touchy guy. Is that alright?"

"It's alright with me!" said Athena. The thought of him kissing or holding her affectionately made her stomach flip-flop excitedly.

Nolan exited the car first, circling around to open the door for Athena. She gasped when he lifted her out of the seat and set her on his hip, a firm hand supporting her bum.

"Oh Da- um Nolan. You don't have to carry me!" she protested, burying her face into his shoulder, wondering at who might see them. Cutting off her instinct to call him Daddy made her feel guilty, but she was ashamed anyway. "I can walk, really, it's fine."

"Don't be silly, Princess. You are too sweet and special to walk, especially when you have a strong Prince to carry you!" Nolan said with a smile, wiggling his fingers playfully where they brushed her still-sticky princess parts.

Athena whimpered with pleasure, and reminded herself that she had made a promise to try for Nolan. To try to be proud. Besides, she thought to herself, being little is all I've ever wanted, and being held like this is so special! With that, she wrapped her arms around his neck, feeling herself begin to slide into space. She giggled. "Thank you, Prince Charming. Where are we going?"

"Somewhere we won't be bothered, I'm sure," Nolan said with a chuckle.

'Somewhere we won't be bothered' had turned out to be the erotica section of the biggest bookstore in the mall. Still slipping into little space, Athena covered her face and giggled.

"Nolan!" she whispered, still self conscious even in space. "You're bein' silly! Why are we here?"

"You're right darling, it is silly, and that's the fun! I wanted to play a game. We take turns finding the silliest sex scenes, and then find something sexy we'd like to try! But it has to come from one of the books," Nolan explained, mischief glinting in his eye.

Despite her shyness, Athena fell right into step with Nolan's game.

"He shoved her breasts together roughly, sandwiching his pink meat. 'You're just a cum dumpster,' he growled, as he stroked himself on her oiled chest," Athena recited. "Uck! This is very unsexy," she snorted, wrinkling her nose. Nolan was on the ground beside her his hand inching up her skirt, tears of laughter filled his eyes.

"That's even more ridiculous than the last!" he cried, trying to speak between gasps for air. "I'd say we should heat things up a bit, there must be a good writer in here somewhere."

As they got to looking, a cover on the top shelf caught Athena's eye. A naked woman facing away, with bondage ropes criss-crossing her body, the title obscuring the view of her bum, Slave for You. Stretching up, Athena knew there was no hope to reach it alone. As she set a determined foot on a lower shelf to try and reach, she felt two strong hands on her bum, and was suddenly swept into the air at eye-level with the book. She gave a little squeal and kicked her legs happily as she pulled the book down from the shelf.

"-Athena?"

She froze, her body paralyzed by anxiety. She turned, locking eyes with Genevieve, one of the eternally-popular girls that Athena had been hanging around. With her were her default-friends, Ana and Kennedy, girls pretty enough to be around her but less attractive so that Gennie would still be the queen.

Nolan lowered Athena to the ground slowly, trying to assess the situation. She attempted to surreptitiously step away from his touch, but Nolan's possessive hands stayed firmly wrapped around her waist.

"What are you doing here? In the, uh, romance section?" Gennie began, her tone accusatory. "We missed you at 50 Shades last night. And who's this?"

"Well guys, this is Nolan, he's uh-" Athena began, struggling to remain as vanilla as possible.

"Sorry if you missed her, ladies, but Athena was at a VIP club event last night. That's where we met," Nolan said, smoothing over Athena's anxiety with his confidence. His hand wandered down to her bum, and he challenged Gennie's gaze with his own.

Gennie giggled nervously. "Oh, a club? Should've invited us, Neena, or did you wanna keep all of Nolan to yourself?"

"It's kindof, um, a guest list only thing," Athena scrambled, trying to read the girls' expressions.

"Yes, but if you're into 50 Shades of Grey you might want to come for a little education," Nolan scoffed.

"What's that supposed to mean?" spat Kennedy, who immediately received a glare from Gennie for speaking out of turn.

"Well it's a BDSM sex club, so there's a lot more to offer than some misguided film, I think," Nolan said, causing Athena's breath to catch in her throat.

Gennie's eyes threatened to leap from her skull as her jaw hung loose. "You're so kidding, right? As if Neena would go to a sex club and leave with a guy like you," she said, losing her air of polite interest.

Suddenly, with the burden of her secret lifted, Athena was emboldened. "Actually Gennie, if you really want to know, I went to a sex club and was in a room with more than twenty gorgeous people, who all wanted me, and I got to pick Nolan. So eat it."

Despite looking as though she might implode, Gennie forced a laugh. "Wow Athena! I never would have guessed! Well, you all enjoy your weekend, I can't wait to hear more about this, at school," she finished, ushering the other girls away, leaving Athena with the threat of gossipy school halls.

Athena's lip trembled and she curled into Nolan's chest, trying to hide her shame. Nolan let out a throaty growl that rumbled against her cheek and she looked up to find hunger in his eyes.

"My little Princess, do you have any idea how wonderful and sexy that was?"

"What?" Athena choked. "I didn't do anything good, I just, I was shy and embarrassed!"

"Perhaps you were, but in the end you were confident and commanding and so, so sexy," he growled, his smile becoming mischievous.

"I-" Athena was cut off by Nolan's kiss. He scooped her into his arms, a feeling she was coming to love, and caressed her bum as they kissed. She pulled away for a breath, remembering that they were in public. "Nolan! What if someone sees!"

"You know I wouldn't mind that at all, little one. And I'm starting to think that you won't mind either," he murmured into her ear as he walked them into a deeper corner.

Athena felt a wall at her back, and realized he'd made sure to conceal her. Just as she'd relaxed, letting herself enjoy the thrill of public play, she felt his fingers slide under her skirt and shift her panties aside.

"A slut for feeling watched, hm? You're so gloriously wet, darling," he said, brushing his fingers up and down her soaked slit. "I can't wait to take advantage of that."

With that, he slid two fingers inside of her, relishing the heat and sticky wetness. As he worked up a rhythm, he thumbed Athena's clit, making her moan.

"Yes darling, yes, please let everyone know what I do to you. And you'll ask permission before you cum, is that understood?" Athena nodded desperately, all thoughts of worry or panic were gone, and only arousal was left.

Sandwiching her body with the wall, Nolan released one hand to the hem of her shirt. Lifting it to reveal her breasts, he revelled in her plump, caramel coloured nipples, and took one into his mouth. This elicited a loud gasp and a sigh from Athena, who began to whimper with pleasure.

Nolan began to work his fingers faster, and Athena could feel her wetness dripping down her legs as her orgasm built. Nolan released her nipple to whisper in her ear.

"You are such a wonderful toy, my little slut. So sweet, and wet, and needy. I can't wait to collar this pretty little neck, and choke you while you service me."

It was becoming too much for Athena, and she knew she had to ask. "Please?" she whispered, searching Nolan's eyes for affirmation.

"No darling, ask like you mean it," Nolan challenged, his strokes becoming more fervent, and his attention to her clit more demanding.

Feeling her orgasm building too fast to stop, Athena's desperation overcame her. "Please, Daddy!" she cried.

"Yes."

With his permission, Athena descended into an orgasm she hadn't thought possible. Tears streamed down her face as her body convulsed with pleasure. "Thank you, thank you, thank you," she chanted around Nolan's lips, desperate for more touch.

As she came down, Nolan adjusted his hold to cradle her against him, withdrawing his hand from between her legs. He stared at her glistening wetness with a look that bordered on reverence, and tasted her nectar.

"You're sweet as a peach, my angel," Nolan said, nuzzling into Athena's hair as she came down from her high. He caught sight of the book Athena had chosen, laying forgotten on the floor, and knelt to pick it up. "And I think Daddy has some homework for his Princess."

As Nolan strolled through the cash lineup, carrying Athena on his hip, she didn't try to hide her face at all. Instead, she swung her legs gleefully as he brushed the hair away from her neck, and showered her with praise for everyone to hear.

"Who's my sweetest, most confident little Princess?" he asked, ignoring the stares of the other customers in line.

"Me!" Athena cheered. "I am!"

"Absolutely right, darling!" Nolan cooed, squeezing Athena in a tight hug. "You're my special Princess Athena, and princesses don't need to walk, do they?"

Athena's nose crinkled adorably as she smiled. "No Sir, they do not!"

"Good girl."

They were called to a cash, and Nolan set Athena onto the countertop, making eye contact with the cashier as if to say 'Try me.' The young man didn't question Nolan, but raised an eyebrow and nodded approvingly as he cashed them out.

Back in the car, Athena was floating in a wonderful, little headspace.

"Where will we go now?" she asked, tucking her feet beneath her to get a better look out the window.

"A special place in the city I think you'll love. Your mum's certainly know it well."

Athena puzzled as they pulled into a small alleyway, with only space for one or two cars to park. She'd watched the storefronts on the road to see if anything had caught her eye, but only saw fast food chains and a mis-mash of independent shops. Nothing special.

This time, when Nolan came around to get Athena's door, she reached out to him with grabby hands, and he grinned widely as he scooped her off the seat. He walked them over to a door, covered with a heavily-barred gate, and Athena gave him a look. First a bookstore, then a sketchy alleyway? she thought. Where are we?

Despite appearing locked, the gate slid open under Nolan's hand to reveal a beautiful wooden door, that seemed like to should belong outside a great manor. He knocked in a pattern, and the door swung open, revealing a collared slave wearing only cuffs and harnesses, eyes on the ground.

"Welcome Nolan!" came a voice from inside. "You're right on time!"

Athena couldn't believe her eyes as they stepped inside. Nolan had taken her to a fetish boutique, unlike anything she could imagine. A handful of waiting slaves doted upon a woman at the back. She perched herself in a high-backed velvet throne, her lips and nails painted as black as her thick, pin-straight hair. She wore a leather corset that cinched her waist to an impossible size, and her dark, angular eyes moved excitedly between Nolan and Athena. Her feet were clad in thigh-high boots, and were perched atop one of the slaves, who supported her humbly on all fours. The space was lavish and rococo, reminding Athena of Versailles. Around the room were elegant dress forms covered in leather, lace, latex and even chain. Toys laid on elegant cushions like treasure, and from a chandelier hung a hundred ribbon collars for littles.

Athena gaped as she looked around the room, making Nolan chuckle.

"So Princess," he said. "I've booked you a private fitting with Madame Emiko to get a few collars made. Would you like that?"

Athena threw her arms around Nolan's neck in delight. "Yes! I would love that so much!"

He walked her over to a chaise and set her down. "I'm so delighted, darling! You must understand that rules come with the collars right?"

"Of course," Athena said, becoming serious.

"It is your choice whether to put on the collar, or to take it off, but once the collar is on, we work on my rules. Is that understood? Everything is under your control, you can end it at any time to have a break, but if the collar is on, I am in charge."

12