Being Little Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Athena nodded, smiling. "I trust you, and I know that it's all my choice."

"Wonderful darling. Let's get started then!"

"Exceptional!" cried Madame Emiko from her throne. She snapped her fingers, and her slaves mobilized, retrieving measuring tape, materials, and a note pad. Madame eyed Athena. "Up," she commanded.

Athena rose immediately, feeling as though she desperately needed to obey the woman. One of the slaves began measuring her throat, murmuring numbers to the slave taking notes; while the other slave held swatches of material to Athena's collarbone, flipping wildly through the options as Madame dismissed them.

"How many did you want, Nolan? And in any colours? Matching wardrobe?" Madame Emiko said, only half listening for his answer. She had begun circling Athena as the slaves lifted and lowered her clothing to take more measurements.

"Well certainly one in white and pink to match her day wear. Then we'll have full set wardrobe with matching pieces. As well as a leather piece, and a chain piece. I've got restraints as needed at home, but I'd like a couple of leashes as well."

Athena's head whipped around to stare at Nolan with wide eyes. How many collars was she getting? And how much would it all cost?

"Um, Nolan. I don't know if I need all that," Athena began shyly.

"Nonsense," insisted Nolan. "I'll decide what you need. You only decide whether to wear the collar I give you."

Athena nodded, happy to submit to his whim. It was so refreshing to be told, and to give over control.

"We will get to sewing now," said Madame Emiko. "And the girls will deliver it in the morning."

"You don't ever sleep, do you Madame?" Nolan joked.

"Only in the day, darling. Sunrise tells me I've stayed up far too late," she replied smoothly, no hint of a joke on her tongue.

As Nolan paid, Athena stared longingly at the three slaves, impatient for her own collar, and almost jealous at how Madame Emiko treated them like objects. Athena shuddered in arousal at the thought, and puzzled over the conflicted feeling of being little, and wanting more than that.

She thought about it even as they left, and as Nolan set her into the car. It wasn't until they were well on their way to their next destination that Athena thought to ask.

"Daddy, what will be made of leather and chain?"

"Well collars, of course," Nolan answered. "You'll have lace, leather and chain collars."

"Why so many different ones?" Athena asked, her mind reeling as she realized how truly little she knew about this world.

"They all mean different things, Princess. Haven't your mother's explained?" he began. "If you decide to be my little, you're not just a little to me. You'd be my little always, but sometimes you'd be my submissive, and sometimes you'd be my slave."

"Oh!" Athena gasped, remembering her mothers' many collars and rules. "So new rules for each role? And a collar to represent it?"

"Exactly, good girl!" Nolan cooed, making Athena giggle. "We're home now, my home."

Nolan welcomed her into his space, and it suited him perfectly.

"The house was built in the 1920s you see, and most of it was rubbish, except the outer walls. So I just tore it all out and made a studio," he explained, showing her around the space.

Athena marvelled in the studio, and in what Nolan had accomplished. A small section of the house held a kitchen and seating area, with a bathroom tucked away. Athena squealed at the giant clawfoot tub, eager to take a hot bath. A spiral staircase led up to his enormous loft bedroom, where you could look down into his studio, which took up most of the house. Half-finished sculptures towered over clay models. Dust covered almost every surface, and charcoal sketches decorated the walls and floor.

"Nolan, it's amazing!" Athena insisted. "Your sculptures are so beautiful."

"Honestly, I thought so for a long time. But I've seen something much more beautiful than marble," he replied, nestling his fingers in her hair and laying a sweet kiss to her lips. "I'll make us some dinner now, but first I have homework for you."

Athena pouted at that, unwilling to be reminded of school in her current paradise.

"No faces, Princess. We'll just lay out the collar rules, so you can agree to them. Then I'll have you memorize them and I can quiz you," he said with a wink.

The two sat at Nolan's large desk with three pieces of paper, and Nolan began to write out three sets of rules for being a Little, a Sub, and a Slave. Nolan then laid out a series of positions that Athena would be asked to carry out.

"And of course, no matter what, you are always entitled to the best aftercare the moment your collar is removed," Nolan finished. "All good?"

Athena scanned the pages, pleased with the Little rules and intrigued by the Submissive rules. She gulped nervously as she read the slave rules.

"I'm not so sure about these ones, Nolan," she said, pointing them out. "Why would we do this when we have the submissive collar?"

"Well darling, it's always good to have options. Often, the slave collar is perfect behavioural correction or punishment. Some like the challenge. Sometimes it may be used at a party. Sometimes, you may even find you need an emotional release, and the slave collar is the perfect way to push past your limits and become vulnerable. Using the Little and Submissive collars will happen more often, but I think you'll find the Slave collar will have its day in the sun," Nolan explained gently.

Athena nodded along, the idea growing on her. "Alright, I trust you."

"Wonderful. Then you go off and learn these rules and positions while I cook. There will be a quiz!" Athena giggled at that, certain she wouldn't have any trouble.

While Nolan sautéed a fresh tomato sauce, Athena moved her body into each position, reading over the rules again and again.

"Inspection," she said to herself, standing with her feet wide, bent over with her hands on the ground. "Ready," she said as she knelt on the floor, knees wide with her arms behind her back.

After an hour, Nolan called her down to dinner, and Athena delighted as he fed her spaghetti that Mamma would be proud of. She giggled as he indulged her littleness, guiding large forkfuls of pasta into her waiting mouth, and lifting a juice box to her lips. When they finished, Athena jumped up to clean, eager to please Nolan with her submissiveness, and was rewarded with hungry neck-kisses and bum-grabs as she tidied.

As soon as she had finished, Nolan tossed her over his shoulder, eliciting a squeal.

"Now Princess, it's time for your quiz!"

Nolan charged upstairs with Athena flung over his shoulder, patting her bum playfully as she squealed. She shrieked as he tossed her onto his bed, but quieted when she caught the seriousness of his gaze.

"We aren't operating under formal rules right now, so this can stop at any time, alright?" Nolan asked, as Athena nodded her consent. "Now Darling, undress. Inspection," he said, his stare so commanding that Athena felt herself slipping even farther into her subspace.

She scrambled off the bed, shedding her clothes and folding them neatly into a pile before finding the position she had practiced. Bent over at the waist with her legs spread and her hands firmly planted on the ground, Athena felt exposed.

She tried not to fidget as Nolan began to circle her, his eyes sweeping her body, taking in her lithe legs and petite olive torso. He stopped behind her and Athena could see him kneel before her bottom, her vulva spread before him, no doubt glistening with arousal. She shivered as his breath cooled her inner thighs, and bit her tongue to hold back an enormous moan as Nolan slipped two fingers inside her.

As amazing as it felt, Athena could feel the gravity of the situation, she was still being inspected and she needed to behave. She needed to be perfect for him. She focused on deep breaths as Nolan moved his fingers from her wet slit to her tight ass, gently probing her tightest hole with his slick fingers. Just as quickly as he slipped the tip of his finger in, he pulled it out, cleaned it off for good measure, and stood.

"Ready," he said, his voice deepening with lust.

Athena picked her movements carefully, kneeling before him with her knees apart and her arms behind her, always keeping her eyes trained on his feet. I don't think I'd survive eye contact! she thought to herself, as a small shudder crawled up her spine.

"Recite the Little Rules, Princess."

She did. Cautiously, trying desperately to remember the rules word-for-word, Athena repeated Nolan's expectations. Halfway through her recitation, his hands wandered to her breasts, cupping and massaging them. Athena's breathing became laboured, and her mind began to cloud with pleasure as he squeezed her nipples between his fingers.

"While collared, a Little is owned by her Daddy. Her body, pleasure, pain and orgasms all belong to him," Athena continued, her moans interrupting each sentence.

Quicker than she could even see, Nolan's hand descended on her clit with a sharp spank. Athena cried out and brought her knees together, breaking form.

"Wrong, little one. Back in form, and correct yourself please," Nolan said as his hands returned to her nipples.

Athena's mind raced while she settled back into position. What did I miss? She thought, panting. Oh.

"While collared, a Little is owned by her Daddy. Her body, breath, pleasure, pain and orgasms all belong to him," she corrected. She continued on, and a sigh escaped her lips as she spoke the last rule, and Nolan's hands left her chest.

"Good girl," Nolan cooed, caressing Athena's cheek. "You were almost perfect. Almost."

Nolan sat at the edge of the bed and scooped Athena onto her belly, across his knees. A shudder ran down her spine as he rubbed his hand across her naked, vulnerable bum.

"A whole word forgotten, and you broke formation when I doled out punishment," Nolan tsk-ed. "I think my little Princess has earned herself a bit of a spanking. After all, you knew there would be a quiz."

Athena was mortified by her mistake, and buried her face into Nolan's thigh. "I'm so sorry!" she nearly whined. "I'll learn my lesson and do better next time. I only want to serve you!" Athena was shocked by her words, not recognizing how deep into subspace she had fallen, and Nolan's breath hitched audibly.

"Well then, my darling. We'll call it twenty. Ten for each infraction, and you will count and thank me for each."

Desperate to please, Athena lifted her bum even higher, revealing her sticky vulva between her legs. Nolan stiffened, and she could feel his erection pressing against her.

Smack!

Athena moaned at the pain, realizing how desperately she needed the release.

"One. Thank you, Sir."

Smack!

"Two. Thank you, Sir."

And they continued, Nolan landing firm swats on Athena's ass, alternating sides and making it cherry red. Sometimes, his finger would wander to her wetness, and once, Athena was certain she saw him lick her stickiness off his fingers before continuing.

By the fifteenth spank, Athena had tears welling in her eyes, and by twenty she was weeping from pleasure and pain. Sticky dribbles of pleasure had leaked from her pussy to cover her inner thighs.

"Twenty," she hiccuped. "Thank you so much, Sir!"

Nolan pulled her into his arms, being careful not to touch her sore bum. "Whose my best girl?" he asked.

"M-me?" Athena sniffled hopefully.

"Yes! You, my sweet darling. You did such a good job and I'm so proud of my little Princess."

Athena beamed, wiggling her bum happily. "Thank you, Daddy!" she said, letting the name fall naturally from her lips. "I wanna make you happy!"

At that, Nolan tossed her onto the bed and crawled on top of her. "Then enjoy, Princess. Come as much as you like," he said, before diving between her legs.

Athena let out a shout as his tongue met her entrance. He lapped at her sweetness eagerly, with long strokes up and down her opening, tickling her clit as he passed by. His fingers dipped in and out of her, alternating with his tongue. At her whimpers, he began to suckle gentle on her clit as one hand finger-fucked her tight pussy and the other reached up to pinch a nipple. This was all too much, and Athena began to cry out with her orgasm, bucking her hips on Nolan's fingers and face as she rode out her pleasure.

Coming down from her orgasm, Athena watched as Nolan stood to undress, showing off his muscled body. She was mesmerized as he revealed his cock, standing at attention, the head leaking precum. As he approached the bed, Athena followed with her eyes. "Please," she whispered.

"Please what, Darling?" Nolan asked, smirking.

"Please let me suck your cock, Daddy!" Athena cried. "I need it, please!"

Without saying yes, Nolan grabbed Athena by the chin, and guided her mouth to his member. Athena took to it as if she'd been pleasuring him all her life, licking, sucking, and nibbling with desperation and pleasure. Nolan's hands weaved into Athena's hair and he began to manipulate her hungry mouth.

"Fuck, your mouth is incredible," he gasped as Athena took him as deeply as she could, moaning happily around his hardness.

He pulled out of her mouth with a pop and scooped her into his arms. Athena wrapped her legs around him instinctively, her pussy hovering just inches above the tip of his cock.

"You want this?" Nolan asked, tempting her past the point of sanity.

Athena nodded eagerly before laying kiss after kiss to his face and neck, biting and sucking whatever skin she could find. She was desperate, overcome by lust, and hungry for more of him.

"You do? Then beg," he said, allowing his cock to brush by Athena's hot, wet slit.

"Please Daddy!" Athena cried out, tears filling her eyes at the mere suggestion of being denied Nolan's cock, now poised teasingly at her entrance. "I need it! I need it! I! Need! It!" she wept, but the stirrings of her tantrum were abruptly cut off as Nolan plunged his entire length into her dripping pussy.

Athena's vision went black as Nolan, Daddy, began to lift and lower her on his towering cock. She could feel her muscles gripping every inch of him as he pushed and pulled with her body, touching parts of her she swore hadn't existed before this moment.

When she regained focus, she locked eyes with her Daddy and was overcome with a hunger she didn't know she possessed. She pressed her chest to his, and laid kiss after kiss to Nolan, as he continued to work his hips against her, now grinding heavily on Athena's clit. "Daddy, daddy, daddy," she chanted with each stroke, feeling the tension inside her building to a climax.

"Please Daddy, I need to come!" Athena screamed, as she burrowed her face into Nolan's neck. Suddenly, they were tumbling in bed as Nolan rolled on top of her, leaning his head down to whisper into her ear.

"Cum for Daddy, Princess."

At that, Athena exploded around Nolan's cock, as he increased his pace, pushing harder into her as she writhed beneath him. The built-up pleasure passed over Athena in waves, as she was pushed over the edge again and again by each stroke. Once she calmed down, Nolan pulled out, causing her to whimper until her positioned his throbbing cock at her lips.

"I want you to taste yourself on my cock, Princess. Give Daddy your best work."

Athena nodded, incapable of words, as she returned his shaft to her mouth. As her lips wrapped around his length, Nolan shifted to align his mouth with her still-quivering pussy. The two laid like that for what seemed like an eternity, feasting on each other as though they had been starved their whole lives. Athena had long abandoned her guise of politeness, and was now descending on Nolan's cock with ferocity, saliva dribbling down her chin as she worked for his pleasure. Nolan lapped at Athena's juice-covered vulva like a man possessed, revelling in her shudders and only pausing to say "Yes" when her quivering voice asked for another orgasm.

After another four orgasms has passed over Athena's body, Nolan pulled away licking his lips, and turned Athena to face him once again. Grabbing her by the neck, he stared into her eyes, lust and hunger and adoration painting his face into a beautiful gaze.

"I'm going to mark you as mine, now," he murmured, his voice a low growl.

"Yes, please Daddy," Athena whispered, desperate for more and more touch.

Placing each of Athena's legs over his shoulders, Nolan positioned himself at her entrance once again. "You cum at my request, understood Princess?"

"Of course, Daddy."

At that, Nolan entered Athena once again, this time going slow to savour the feeling of her hot, slick, walls. Athena's moans and whimpers were a symphony to his ears, and it wasn't long before Nolan felt his balls tighten, readying for his orgasm.

Supporting himself on one hand, Nolan brought the other to Athena's neck, squeezing just enough to elicit a choked gasp from her lips. Athena's eyes came alight at her stolen breath, and Nolan increased his pace, thoroughly enjoying his newfound treasure. She was perfect.

As Nolan's grip tightened, Athena knew he was close, and her body responded to his needs, her pussy grasping him even tighter than before, drawing a groan from Nolan.

"Daddy's going to come now, Princess," Nolan puffed, his eyes burning with need. "And you will come on my cock with me, now."

That was all Athena needed as she exploded into a final orgasm, struggling to breathe around Nolan's grip and finding that her pleasure only increased with each broken gasp. Nolan roared as Athena let loose beneath him, feeling his cock spasm inside her. Overwhelmed, he released Athena's neck to wrap his arms around her, crushing their bodies together as his own orgasm wracked his body. As the two slowly came down, Nolan stayed sheathed within Athena's warmth, and kept her wrapped safely in his arms.

"Thank you, Daddy," Athena whispered into Nolan's chest.

"No Princess, thank you. You were perfect."

As she drifted off in his arms Athena thought to herself that she'd never have to feel alone again, and as he held her, Nolan thought the same.


12