Being Mrs Clause

Story Info
Claire spreads the holiday cheer sharing her maid.
1.8k words
4.14
11.5k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dec. 2012: It had been 7 months since I last wore any male clothes. I loved the new wardrobe and the firm stance my wife had taken since we became an FLR/me the female role couple. She was so good at it and I made sure often I was so thankful for her doing so.

It was the usual first Sunday of the month morning, where we sit together over breakfast and discuss my feminization, to take it further, stay where we are at the time or go back. Every time, I was so thankful she didn't want to go back to the vanilla couple we'd been for 20 years.

She slid an envelope to me and said "this is your to-do list of extras this week. This Friday is the office party and I'm going to bring you in to take care of some of my staff" As I opened the envelope, I remembered having to wear a maids outfit and spend the 3 day weekend cleaning her best friends condo. That could be a story in itself but maybe another day.

The paper inside said "Tuesday, shoe store and wear these shoes every day the rest of the week. Wed, touch-up electrolysis on your face, neck, arms, underarms and chest. Thursday, do Fridays chores and laundry as you won't want your nails chipped after your Friday manicure and make-up."

I re-read the Friday tasks and asked Claire "No chores on Friday?" to which she said I'd be working plenty Friday night, and didn't want me tired. And shave my legs extra close Friday morning before going out.

Today, we were going out for my "Mrs. Clause" dress. I asked who would be Santa, and she said "That's me".

Now Claire wasn't 5 foot tall, a size 2 maybe and no way you would imagine her in a Santa suit. But since she's the branch manager, would be giving out the bonus checks. she got to be Santa.

I put on my pantyhose, a green knee length dress, did my make-up, some 2 inch heels and away we went.

The costume store was uneventful as everyone was focused on what they were buying themselves, not paying a bit of attention to the tall gurl getting fitted to be Mrs. Clause. But when it came to fitting Claire in a Santa outfit, it was almost comical. They did find the smallest one possible and were going to have it altered a bit. Would be ready Wednesday and I was to pick it up when I was out.

Tuesday, I went to the shoe store Claire had on list and there was somebody ready for me. She brought out 3 pairs of the same shoes, red 3 inch heels closed toe. Finding the right size was the only choice I got. I was already wearing pantyhose so there wouldn't be any change in fit today compared to Friday. However, when I checked out, she had two sets of red pantyhose to go with them. I was tingling with excitement.

I wore them to the salon and received many compliments on them. I had nothing to do with the selection but did enjoy the admiration.

Finally, my upper body was smooth again and back home to get caught up on the housework and check in on my business as well.

The shoes were very easy to get used to having on, but I don't think I'd admit otherwise, they were so nice to have on my feet. And when she came home, Claire had me walk a bit to see how I was doing in them. We were both happy with the fit and my stride in them as I brought her box of Santa suit to her. I didn't dare say "you look like an elf in his boss' clothes.

The chores and laundry on Thursday were a bit cumbersome in heels. After all, I'm 6 foot tall and at the time, 210 lbs. But I made it all day and the excitement building about Friday was blocking out anything else that may have been on my mind.

Finally it was Friday! After getting Claire out the door, I went to the bedroom where she had set a little gift bag out for me. Red panties with white fluffy trim on the waist and leg openings. And a matching bra, 38DD with falsies! But the panties! My first panties since starting feminization. I'd been wearing pantyhose only since May. Claire thought a bulge in panties wasn't attractive, but since pantyhose were what started this whole thing, they would serve as my underthings. Until today that is. WOW, I was so thrilled. She'd put a note with them telling me they were to be worn outside my pantyhose. I left a message on her office number thanking her and I can't wait to see if she had something planned after the party.

I bathed, shaved and reshaved my legs, painted my toes a fresh coat of pink, which has been required of me since the past spring, put some lotion on and chose a set of red pantyhose. They were silky smooth and I couldn't help running my hands over my legs more than once. Then the panties went on and wow. I was shaking in excitement. The bra next, but it wasn't as exciting as my panties.

After looking myself over in the mirror, I sighed and put on the dress and shoes, then went out for my manicure. Once again, Claire had arranged my appointment and my nails were done french style, red body, green tips and snowflake decals. It was clear why she didn't want me doing household chores with these.

Then to the make-up store to see what was going to be applied to me. It too was a place I'd been prior to this, so there was no first time jitters. Sarah, my technician, had me sit at the counter and went to work on me. First shaping my eyebrows, putting a gel in them then a little red glitter to them. Some red blend to green eye shadow then some eye lashes that looked like huge butterfly wings. They too got some glitter on them.

A good deep rouge, bright red lipstick and a white as snow wig on top, Mrs. Clause is here.

The time was nearing and I was fighting Friday rush hour to get to Claire's office in time. Lots of honking and waving to me made the drive fun though.

At the office, Claire met me up front, already dressed in her Santa clothes. We got into the elevator alone and she lifted up my dress to see the panties. She shocked me saying "ho ho ho" and followed with "You're going to be a little ho tonight."

I was to make sure the women of her staff, who would be wearing green name tags, never wanted for anything. Snacks, drink refills or even check on them making sure they're having a good time. They would be attending the "After party party".

I had no idea what that would be but sure had some ideas.

The first person Claire introduced me to was Penny, her right hand in the branch and who I met months ago when it was decided I'd get to wear women's clothing. As I learned a few weeks later, was very encouraging to Claire that she set this change in motion. (I've thanked her many times since learning that)

The work day ceased and the office transformed to a party place. There was food brought in, a bar, and an events business came to make it all festive.

Once the women I was to wait on learned I was theirs for the night, they made sure I was busy all the time. I was constantly getting them fresh drinks, little snacks, checking for things on them, and then Penny really moved the bar up. She took me to the women's room where I was to stand by the door and hold her drink and snack plate. Once she did that, well the other women, one at a time, had me do that too.

They seemed to have a little contest coming up with how many things they could get me to do. I knew that if Claire heard a bit of a bad review, I'd have serious penalties waiting at home. Or maybe here in front of everybody.

After the drinks were well under way, some of the guys were getting a bit loud and making fun of me. But as long as nothing physical happened, I thought I could take it. Maybe they were jealous of the women getting all my attention.

Santa Claire came to me and handed me her bag of gifts. I walked with her as she handed out the checks and introduced me as her husband/maid. "He used to be Bradley but we've decided it's Brendalee now." That opened the door to many questions but I made sure the answers were the truth so if Claire heard anything I'd said, would be happy I didn't lie.

The end of the night, my feet were a bit tired but Claire came out with a little suitcase for me and said "go change into this and meet us in the conference room. Use the women's room"

I had no idea what was coming but the way she said it wasn't to be taken lightly.

Most everybody had gone home and the event company was taking down their belongings.

I went into the restroom, found a stall and opened the suitcase. A red french maids outfit, complete with red ribbon collar, red hair adornment, white gloves, red 4 inch heels and some wide ribbons with bells on them. She included a note that said "the ribbons with bells are to be tied around your ankles. Don't fail to do so".

Penny came in before I finished and she said "You'd better hurry. Claire has little patience for being late".. That I know from living with her over 20 years.

I finished dressing and tied the ribbons around my ankles. Every step I took, those bells would ring. When I got to the conference room, I exhaled, straightened up and went in to see what I was in for. I was to pour wine for the women that were there, 8 total counting Claire.

She introduced me again to her staff, said I was becoming very deft at cleaning and cooking. Then came her challenge: Her staff was to write a little essay on what they would have me do if they were to have my services as a maid for a 3 day weekend.

I'd be dressed like this the entire time, and added "yes, Brendalee will be there with bells on". I would be theirs the entire time, to either take care of their New Years eve party, big game day, or just clean as required. It was theirs to decide and I'd not refuse anything. She wouldn't dare".

I was to be somebody else's maid. The thought burned in my mind as I looked the women over trying to figure out who I'd be "awarded" to and what they had in store for me. And it became clear, I was a "ho".