Husband Turned Sissy Pt. 01

Story Info
Monica turns her husband into a panty wearing sissy slut.
2.1k words
4.59
42.9k
73
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I were in a rut. Sexually. We hadn't fucked in over six months. I couldn't even get a hand job. We were either too tired from taking care of our second child and cheufuring our other to play dates, parks and other activities.

I was desperate to cum and was at a point where I would do anything to blow my load. Finally, I was so disappointed with our sexlife, I decided to have a chat with my wife about it to see what we could do to reconnect.

The conversation went well and she agreed we need to spice things up to kick start our sex drives again. Towards the end of the conversation, I mentioned, "I'd do anything you want sweetie, if you think it will help us in bed and in the romance department."

Her eyes lit the fuck up! "I have an idea, but you're not going to like it, honey," she said devilishly.

"Try me," I stated.

"No, she said sternly. "I'm not going to say this idea out loud and have you pussy out. You said anything, and you're just going to have to trust me!" She demanded.

"Okay, okay, I got it. I said anything so I'll stick to my word," I said hesitantly.

"Good. We start tomorrow," Monica exclaimed with a smirk on her face. "Now, go to bed you little slut."

I was puzzled after she called me a slut and was so assertive during our conversation. I also felt a rush of excitement shoot through my body. Excited for tomorrow, I rushed off to bed and fantasized about what sexual exploits might evolve tomorrow.

As I opened my eyes, barley awake, I felt Monica straddle me as she exclaimed, "wake up slut!" I've got plans for you today.

She was wearing a beautiful purple satin panty and bra set and I couldn't help but get hard while she sat on me. She could feel me swelling so she grabbed my cock firmly through my briefs. As she squeezed my cock, she told me there was a razor in the bathroom and I needed to shave my entire body, facial hair included.

I was confused and reluctant but I knew not to question anything she said per our conversation last night. Besides her hand was slowly stroking my now hard cock so I was very compliant.

She unclenched my penis and dismounted me so I could perform my first task. Still rock hard, I wandered into the bathroom and began removing all my body hair. After removal and a warm shower, I dried off and checked myself out in the mirror. I looked pretty good. My athletic, slim build shined in the mirror with the lack of body hair.

I walked into the bedroom and saw Monica laying on the bed with a grin. "Get over here slut. You need an inspection."

I walked over to the bed where Monica checked to see all body hair was removed. She instructed my to bend over and turn around so she could inspect my hole. She wanted everything to be spotless.

When the inspection was complete, she told me to lay down on my back and close my eyes. "Don't even think about opening them you little slut. If you do, you will never cum again, do you understand, whore?"

"Yes, I understand," I complied with complete sincerity. I was a bit scared and thought I was going to be receiving oral now so was getting excited. Before I could muster up a boner however, I felt a cool plastic device cover my cock. Confused, I was dying to open my eyes but remained compliant and laid patiently.

The next thing I felt was a ring, tightening around my balls and I heard a snapping noise like a lock had just been clamped shut. My cock began to swell but I wasn't getting hard. Something was preventing my erection. I felt a tightness around my cock I've never felt before as the blood began rushing to my pelvic region. I was so turned on but limp.

"Honey, what the fuck is happening?" I said nervously.

"Open your eyes and find out... my little slut!" Monica exclaimed.

As I opened my eyes, I looked down immediately with concern for my penis. "What the fuck is this!?" I shouted loudly.

"It's a chastity cage, sweetie. It's going to prevent you from getting boners, or cumming while I prepare you for the sexual experience I have planned. Trust me, bitch. You are going to love it," Monica explained with the lock key securely fastened on her necklace.

I sat quietly as I explored the device. The light blue cage was wrapped tightly around my cock and balls and I could quickly see there was no escape. The situation was difficult because I was frustrated but oddly turned on. All I could think about was busting out of this thing and cumming all over Monica's face.

Monica explained a few rules to me that if broken, I wouldn't get the sexual experience she had planned so I was desperate to comply, no matter how odd the task.

She read the rules and they stated:

1. You will obey and do exactly what i say, no questions asked.

2. You will refer to me as "my goddess" when answering a question or when asked to perform one of my tasks

3. You will keep your body completely shaved for the next two weeks, which is when I will finally allow you to cum.

4. You will refrain from stroking and watching any porn unless under my instruction.

5. You will wear any clothing item I suggest, for the duration I suggest.

"Do you agree my little slut?" Monica demanded as more of a statement than a question.

"Yes, my Goddess," I stated proudly.

"Good. Now, I have an outfit laid out for you in our bedroom. Go and put it on and come back out here to show it off for me," Monica explained.

As I walked back to the bedroom, I could feel cum leaking out of my cock cage from the excitement and thought of cumming, even if to was two weeks away. I rather enjoyed the assertiveness of my wife and thought this could be a lot of fun. I had no idea what was in store for me so was a little anxious to see my outfit in the bedroom.

I cracked the bedroom door open and saw some colorful feminine clothing laid out on the bed. I laughed and thought she made a mistake. Did she lay out what she was supposed to be wearing? I thought.

I rushed to the bed to investigate the garments and saw a little post it note attached to a satin pink and white polka dot thong, matching bralette next to a set white stockings and a lace garter belt.

"Yes. These are your panties and bra my little sissy slut. Put them on now."

"What have I agreed to," I thought. As my mind spiraled, my excitement quickly dwindled to fear of what might be next.

I held the garments up and examined them before stepping in to the thong. As I pulled the thong sides up, I surprisingly enjoyed the silky fabric gliding up my shaved legs. I then pulled the pink, polka dotted thong up over my caged cock. I could feel the satin back strap slide between my shaved cheeks and slipped subtly against my hole.

I felt embarrassingly aroused from all the new sensations I was feeling. I was also astonished that the thong fit perfectly. There was room for my caged cock which puzzled me. It appeared that Monica had bought some cross dressing garments or something before this strange adventure began for me.

I lifted the matching pink, white polka dotted bralette up and ran my fingers against the satin fabric. I found myself curious to see how it felt over my bare chest. I pulled the piece over my head and slipped into it.

A rush of sexual energy and excitement flowed through me. After I adjusted the bra, I also noticed it fit to perfection. I cupped my breast with the palms of my hands and felt all the blood in my body rush to my caged cock. It was so fucking hot feeling the satin panties and bra wrapped around my body.

I couldn't believe it. I was rubbing my shaved body, wrapped in pink and white satin lingerie, and I've never been so turned on before. My cock was throbbing in my cage. I thought it was going to burst thru the plastic.

I sat down and put the garter on, the slowly pulled each legging up my smooth feminine legs. I connected each clasps to hold my stockings up and felt a burst of precum splash in my panties while I let out a subtly moan.

I decided to check myself out in the mirror and was dripping cum through my panties when I saw how sexy my body looked in lingerie.

I turned around, bent over in front of the mirror to expose my thonged wrapped hole and could help but feel like if I did t realize it was my body... I would love to stick my rock hard, wet cock inside that ass I thought. It felt like I was watching a porno thru the mirror in some weird out of body experience.

I decided to get on all fours like a nasty slut would get ready to take a big dick. I put my hand thru my legs and gracefully rubbed my middle finger over my panty strapped hole. It reminded me of teasing a pussy over panties and I was loving it...

As I let out a soft moan, I heard the door swoosh open rapidly and I saw Monica staring at me with an evil grin on her face.

"Hehehe, she laughed. It looks like my sissy slut found her pussy, didn't she?" She dated diabolically.

I knew you would enjoy this, slut!" Monica stated.

I was beat red from shock and embarrassment. It was like I just came back from a blackout and I was back to reality. Not knowing what to do, I just sat there on fours, ass exposed in complete silence, waiting for Monica to break the awkward pause.

"It looks like this experience might work out better than I expected. Now, since you're loving your new outfit so much, I want you to wear it around the house all day today. Don't worry sweetie, I'll close the blinds so you can get used to it without being scared," she explained.

I got up and went on with my normal routine. I worked remote so wasn't worried about going to the office. It was difficult to concentrate as I was consumed with sexual thoughts and images. I've never been so horny. I couldn't tell if it was from the panties and bra I was wearing, or the tiny cage containing my limp cock so tightly.

Anyways, I didn't care. I just wanted to cum and move on at this point. I would do ANYTHING to bust a nut.

Later that evening, I came into the bedroom to go to sleep and noticed Monica was laying on the bed in a seductive pose. She was wearing all black lingerie and she looking fucking gorgeous. Her dark hair and blue eyes match the outfit perfectly as she resembled a dominatrix you would see in a bondage video.

"Come here baby. I've got a nice surprise for you," she whispered slyly.

I couldn't even imagine what the surprise could be. I nervously approached the bed and climbed up on all fours.

"Close your eyes and pull your panties to the slide, slut," she said.

I complied. I took my finger and grabbed the satin thong strap, pulled it to the side, exposing my shaved hole. I felt a cool sensation before I felt my anus tighten around a smooth object. I felt stretched. There was a subtle pain which soon dissipated as I felt the object slide into my hole snuggly. I could tell Monica just inserted a butt plug when the base of the plug stopped it from penetrating me further.

I moaned as the plug tickled my prostate. I also felt my panties soak with more precum. It was so hot having my cock wrapped in a cage and thong while my as got plugged.

Monica slapped my ass and said, "straighten your panties, sissy slut. You're going to sleep plugged every night for the next two weeks, do you understand?"

"Yes Goddess," I said as if the words were on autopilot.

We said goodnight and I laid down hornier than I'd ever been in my life. I could hardly fall asleep I was so turned on. Finally, my eyes closed and I drifted off to sleep.

To be continued...