Being My Sister's Sperm Donor Pt. 06

Story Info
The very long-awaited completion to my series... Enjoy.
6.6k words
4.69
31.9k
66

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the last instalment in the Sperm Donor series. It has been a long time coming and I thank all those who have stuck with it this far. I hope to give all characters a suitable end.

._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._

A year had passed since I was caught fucking my sister. I don't know if it would've been better for Amy, or Lauren to find us. Sister-in-law or pregnant girlfriend, what a choice.

Amy and Sarah had just had a huge fight. Amy had been on the pill the whole time we were trying to get pregnant. Sarah heartbroken had kicked her out. Lauren had gone to her parents, giving them the news of her pregnancy. It could have been either of them who sped away in that car. In the end, It had been Lauren's suitcase in the hall and her car that had sped from the driveway.

I called her again and again, trying to explain, to no avail. A couple of weeks later she finally replied. We met up at a cafe and talked. She always suspected Amy and I had been intimate. She had suspicions the first night we met at the club, Sarah was a complete surprise though.

After I explained the whole story. How Sarah had asked me to get Amy pregnant and how she had joined in on occasions. Lauren sat there dumbfounded. I couldn't blame her.

I knew this was the end for us. Whatever we had or could have had, was now gone. I reaffirmed my commitment to support her and the baby. Lauren smiled through tear-stained eyes and thanked me. Her parents had been as disappointed as she'd thought. They wanted nothing to do with her or the baby. I guess I should be grateful to them, I'm sure her vulnerability and isolation soften her reaction. She needed me and knew it.

Lauren moved out, not back to her cramped apartment though. I found her a good-sized two-bed house with a garden and paid a part of the rent.

I decided to find my own place to live. Amy and Sarah had a better chance of fixing their marriage if I left. Sarah felt guilty that our night of sordid debauchery had screwed my life up.

She asked me to promise not to tell Amy. I knew it was a mistake, a lie that big could only fester, but I promised. Lauren and the girls had drifted apart over the previous months, so I didn't think she would tell Amy either.

Amy moved back in after a few weeks and we all settled into a new normal. The relationship with my sister went back to a normal one between siblings. My relationship with Amy moved to a platonic friendship. The three of us never brought up our shared sexual history again.

I saw them a couple of times a month, and once my daughter Eve was born, I took her to see her aunts as often as I could.

It was a hot Sunday afternoon in August that tested our new normal. Dropping off Eve at Laurens, I received a text from Amy inviting me for a swim. This wasn't as strange as it first sounds. I had let myself go a bit with all the stress and upheaval of the last year. After a few weeks of teasing, I relented and allowed Amy to take me to the gym.

I thought it would be fun and a good way to see her in tight lycra again. Amy had other ideas and beasted me with relentless intensity. Part of my new gym routine included swimming sessions. Seeing Amy's tight curves squeezed into a one-piece took the edge off those sessions.

Today was different, she had access to a private pool at a client's house. She didn't mention if anyone else would be there, like a pool party or anything, so I assumed she meant to train. Amy elaborated that the client was away and she had to check in on the house. She thought it would be a nice change to do a session there.

This felt wrong, I wanted to know If Sarah knew about this. Amy evaded the question and said it was no different than the gym. I thought for a moment. In the back of my mind, a niggle of concern reared its head. I agreed and she sent me the address. Packing my swim gear and feeling a little uneasy, I drove to the house. On the way I rang Sarah, to check if she was ok with this.

Unfortunately, she didn't answer. I decided against leaving a message and pulled up the gravel driveway. The electric gates opened as I buzzed the intercom and pulled up behind Amy's car. Nervous I headed to the front door, my mind filled with possibilities and scenarios. The fact I was nervous should have sent danger signals to my brain. But it was preoccupied with the anticipation of seeing Amy's toned body in a swimsuit again.

I rang the doorbell and waited. Amy opened the door, a skimpy white towel clutched around her dripping wet body. Her blonde hair pulled back in a wet ponytail, two strands framing her beautiful face. The swell of her magnificent tits poked over the top of the tightly clutched garment.

"Hey, come on quick I'm dripping everywhere," she said hurriedly backing away from the door.

I took my shoes off and felt the warm underfloor heated tiles that covered the ground floor. Amy tiptoed through the house leading me to the pool in the back. It was a small indoor heated pool with wicker furniture around the outside. I noticed an exercise mat at each corner of the pool with kettlebells and dumbbells.

If I'm honest there was a tinge of regret as some of my fantasies evaporated. I didn't what anything to happen between me and Amy. Not after all the problems recently, but a small part yearned to feel her body under me. Taste her and make her scream my name.

A splash broke my reverie as Amy dived into the pool. I hadn't got to see the towel drop. She swam to the edge and folded her arms on the poolside. She explained what I had to do. Swim five lengths and then pull myself out of the pool. Proform exercises at one corner and then jump in. This repeated until each corner had been done five times. She laughed at my pained reaction and said she would make it worth my while.

Her eyes sparkled and there was something naughty in her expression that made my dick twitch.

"Is there somewhere I can change?" I said clutching my bag.

"No need, I've seen it all before remember? I promise not to look," she said with the same naughty grin. This time she even bit her lip. My cock started to swell. I turned around and quickly changed into my swim shorts.

The session was brutal. Any lustful thoughts were brutally knocked out of me. Amy was as relentless as ever, pushing me harder and harder. In the end, she said we would finish with some pool sprints. On one of these, I faked a calf crap to have a rest.

Amy swam up to me as I held onto the side. She ran her hands over my calf kneading and massaging it. My back was to her, but I felt her body push into me.

"Better?" she said quietly,

"It's moving higher," I said, extending my leg back as her hand started massaging my thigh. My cock swelled at the feeling of her fingers. It had been a while since I had gotten laid. I hadn't had sex since that fateful night with Sarah.

Amy's fingers brushed up against my hard cock as she moved her hands higher.

"Someone's feeling naughty aren't they?" whispered Amy as she let me go and moved away.

I may have been a bit misleading when I said we had a platonic friendship. Despite not being physically intimate with each other. The sexual tension was palpable between us. I certainly felt it, I didn't have that with Sarah. Our one night of incestual lust had burnt out any flame between us.

Amy laughed as she swam away to the end of the pool.

"I think we will call it there. I did have a last challenge planned but don't think you can handle it," she gave a mischievous grin.

Sighing and feeling a little flushed I asked what it was.

"A balance exercise in the shallow end to work on your core. I don't know if we should," her mischievous grin faltered and there was a strange look of nervousness. The same look she had worn the first night we had fucked years ago.

At my puzzled expression, she laughed again. The intention was to have me stand in the shallow end, water up to my chest, and try and stand still as she pushed me over. I failed to see what this achieved but said I was game if she was.

I swam to the shallow end next to her and planted my feet. With a grin, she began pushing and pulling me, trying to get me off balance. Amy got more and more physical until she was grappling with me. Her body pushed close to me, arms wrapped around my waist. My cock grew again as it brushed her thigh and I couldn't resist using my hands. I slid my hands around her back pretending to try and steady myself. In truth, I was relishing the feel of her soft body under my fingertips.

Slowly what started as a training exercise turned into something else. My hands slid down her back and lightly brushed over her firm arse. Amy's grunts of physical exertion gave way to a slight moan. I avoided eye contact as I felt her movements change subtly. To any outside viewers, we looked like grown adults playing a juvenile game.

Emboldened I grasped her arse firmly and pulled her body into me. She gasped a little as my mouth covered hers in a passionate kiss. It didn't last long. Amy recovered her wits first and pushed me away gasping lungfuls of air, her chest heaving.

"Shit, Amy I'm so sorry I don't what I was thinking. I wasn't thinking," the words tumbled out in a rush as the reality of what had happened hit me.

Amy's face was a mixture of shock and confusion. Her tongue lick her lips as she moved closer to me. I expected a slap or at least a shove. Instead, she launched herself at me.

Knocked off balance I nearly tumbled backwards. Her legs wrapped around me and arms clasped behind my neck. Her lips were on fire as we kissed passionately in the water. My hands grasped her strong thighs and firm arse. Her body ground into mine as our tongues tangled.

There was familiarity here like we were picking up where we left off. My cock grew hard, feeling her pussy slide along it between our swimsuits. Amy's legs dropped from around my waist as she fumbled at the drawstring keeping my shorts up. Our mouths parted and I saw the lust in her eyes.

This was the moment to stop. So far we had just shared a kiss, a very heated one, but just a kiss. I should have stopped it, made the right decision but instead, my hand slipped between her thighs.

Even in the water, I could feel the warmth as my fingers stroked her pussy. Feeling her hard clit under the material. Before long Amy had pulled my shorts off, leaving me naked in the water. Her hands traced over my hard cock as she gently explored its length, stroking it between her hands. I walked back slowly until I felt the cool tiles on my back.

I held her close feeling the soft skin of her back. Her tits, barely contained in her one-piece, squashed against me. I could feel her nipples like diamonds digging into me. We rubbed against each other kissing slowly and feeling each other's bodies. I wanted to fuck her, feel my cock slide into that hot tight pussy.

I hadn't realized how much I had missed this. I was getting close, like I said it had been a while, and Amy could get my blood pumping like no one else.

I knew I would blow my load too soon. Spinning around I lifted her to sit on the poolside. She squealed a little as I spread her legs. I took my time kissing my way slowly down each thigh. Amy couldn't wait and grabbed my hair, pulling my face into her hot moist pussy. The familiar scent of her sweet pussy filled my nose as I pulled aside her swimsuit.

I gently licked up the side of her lips and savoured the taste. Alternating with quick firm licks and sucking her pussy lips. Amy began moaning gently. Taking my time I probed every intimate crease with my tongue. I felt her hands pull my face closer to her groin. I devoured her, using my tongue and teeth to nibble and stimulate her clit. Her moans got louder as I flicked my tongue faster and faster.

"Fuck, yes, like that, mmmm, I'm close baby so close," she gasped between moans.

Suddenly her thighs clamped around my head and I felt her shudder, her orgasm washing over her. Her juices coated my mouth as I continued to fuck her with my tongue. She tried to push me away as the stimulation was too much. I grabbed her arse and shoved my tongue inside swirling and sucking her pussy.

"Fuck, fuck, FUCK, AAAGH!" Amy let out a scream as another orgasm wracked her body.

I let go and looked up from between her thighs. Her eyes were closed and her head was tilted back. Her chest was heaving and straining against the swimsuit. Her skin was practically dry now, and a little flushed.

"Well, I like the new workout. I'd have to try it a few more times to be sure" I said moving from between her legs back into the pool.

This seemed to shake her from her post-orgasmic stupor. Starting down at me she looked a little scared.

"We better get going I'm not sure I'm allowed to use the pool," leaving the poolside she towelled her legs down. Chucking on a pair of joggers and a grey hoody, she sat towelling her hair as I got dressed.

We didn't speak much. I helped her pack the gym stuff in her car and watched her drive off. I had wanted to kiss her or at least hug but there was nothing. I wondered if we had fucked up our relationship. I didn't feel guilty about Sarah. I should of, but we had fucked behind Amy's back so I didn't see this as any different.

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._

I decided to give Amy some space. For the next month, I concentrated on work and spending time with my daughter. Six months ago I received a promotion. It couldn't have come at a better time. I was able to provide for my daughter and even got my own office. It was cramped and had no window but at least private.

It was Friday afternoon and the office was quiet. Most people had finished up early and already left. I was just finishing up myself when there was a knock on the door. The receptionist Amber stuck her head around the door. A cute nineteen-year-old who had only started working here a month ago. Her silky red hair was cut in a bob and she always wore tight-fitting dresses.

"Adam there's a Miss Bradshaw here to see you. She doesn't have an appointment but she said it was urgent," Amber said.

The only people I knew with the name Bradshaw were Amy's family. Being her maiden name.

"Thanks, I'm just finishing up anyway, send her in please," I said.

"Do you want me to lock up and leave the keys with you?" Amber added.

"Yes thanks," I said holding my breath. My hands sweated a little. I don't know why I was nervous. If it was Amy, she had never visited me at work before. I busied myself tidying my desk.

"Hey," came a shy voice from the door.

I looked up to see Amy standing in the doorway. She looked so hot I instantly got a semi. Her wavy blonde hair cascaded in a waterfall down her shoulders. She wore a white blouse that drew my eyes to her ample cleavage. Her supple legs poked out of a tight pencil skirt, clad in black stockings. Her makeup was simple but direct. Hot red lipstick and black eyeliner made her eyes pop.

"Hey" I replied weakly, "what's up?"

"Not much, just finished work early so I thought I'd pop in on my way home," she said fidgeting a little.

"Here," I said offering the seat in front of my desk.

We made awkward small talk for a while about work and family. She asked about Lauren and Eve inviting us over on Sunday for a BBQ. I explained that Lauren probably wouldn't want to, but promised to bring Eve.

An awkward silence filled the room. I felt the sexual tension building. I wanted to rip that blouse open and suck on those luscious tits. I imagined hitching that skirt up and bending her over my desk.

"What happened the other day, shouldn't have happened," Amy said looking at the floor.

I waited, wanting her to look at me.

"Didn't you enjoy it?" I asked. My lustful gaze roaming over her.

"That's not the point," she said looking flustered.

"You started it, I admit I wanted it but you made the first move," I said a little bitterly.

"I know and that was wrong. I don't know what I was thinking, and after today it stops" she said meeting my gaze. A faint trace of that naughty smile flashed for a second.

What an interesting turn of phrase. She could have said it won't happen again or can't ever happen again. I stood there confused.

Amy broke the silence. "I felt guilty that I got all the attention last time," that sexy smile graced her red lips and her eyes sparkled.

"Well, I wasn't complaining," I stammered as she slowly stood up and walked around my desk.

She pulled her hair back and secured it with a hair tie from her wrist.

"What did you have in...." I started saying but she placed a finger on my lips as she stood close to me.

She ran her palms up my shirt and around my neck pulling me into a long and passionate kiss. I felt her tongue probe mine as her hand slid down to rest on the bulge in my trousers. I flinched as her hand grasped my cock, stroking me through my clothes.

Our kiss broke as Amy fumbled with my belt. She gasped when I ripped her blouse opened and kissed down her neck to her collarbone. She pulled down my trousers and boxers in one quick motion. Sliding down to her knees. My hard cock sprang out of my boxers and tapped her on the nose. Causing my sister-in-law to giggle as she grasped my shaft and stroked gently.

She stared at my cock intently, examining it as she stroked with both hands. I moaned when she stuck out her tongue and licked the tip. She smiled up at me, spitting right onto the tip and using it to lube my pulsing shaft. Her hand felt amazingly soft and delicate yet firm. She changed between quick short pumps and long and slow right to the base.

I closed my eyes as she lowered her head and wrapped her red lips just on the head of my cock. I felt her tongue flick around the hole as she continued to slide her hands up and down. Her cheeks hollowed as she sucked on my tip. It felt incredible. My cock slipped out of her mouth and she smiled naughtily to herself. I was harder than I had been for a long while, in danger of shooting my load.

Amy went all out, she slipped half my cock into her mouth and coated it in saliva. She licked down each side and stroked me with both hands. For women in a lesbian marriage, she knew how to suck cock,

She bobbed her head, sucking my tip and swirling her tongue. I was close and told her, to give her the choice. She smiled and sucked my cock hard until I spurted warm cum right into her mouth. She took every drop.

A small trail escaped from the corner of her mouth. She flicked her cum soaked tongue to catch it. I was still rock hard. If this was to be the last time we were together I wasn't about to stop.

I grabbed her from the floor and bent her over the desk. Paper and files flew everywhere as I pulled down the zip on her skirt. I was shocked to see her naked arse as her skirt fell away. The horny slut had gone commando.

"like what you see baby?" Amy giggled as she wiggled her peachy bum. My hand dived between her arse cheeks and rubbed her pussy. It was already dripping wet and so warm. She lifted her hips and her moist puffy pussy was begging to be fucked.

I wanted to tease her. Make her beg for it, but I needed her so badly. I slid my cock deep inside her. Her wet pussy felt so warm and tight. I held it there letting her body get acclimatised. Amy moaned as I slowly fucked her from behind. I held her neck firmly, pushing her tits into the desk.

"Mmmm, yer fuck me Adam" she groaned as I increased my pace.

My cock slammed hard into her, my thighs slapping against her arse. Releasing my hand from her neck I grasped her hips and fucked her fast and hard. She screamed in pleasure as I thrust hard and deep. Her peachy bum looked so perfect as it slammed back into me. She rested on her elbows and pushed back into me. We fucked for a few minutes. Sweat dripped from her arse crack to the small of her back.

12