Being My Sister's Sperm Donor Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard a noise and looked up. Amber's pale freckled face was peering around the side of the door. An expression of shock and lust plastered her face. Her green eyes were fixed on Amy as she rocked back and forth on my cock. She looked up, caught my gaze, and all hell broke loose.

She babbled some apologies and backed out of the room slamming the door. Amy, on the verge of an orgasm, jumped forward and nearly fell off the desk scrambling to cover herself. I pulled up my trousers and tried to run after Amber. She had already fled the building.

By the time I got back to my office, Amy had already gotten dressed. She stood there clutching her blouse. I gave her my suit jacket from behind the door. There was an awkward tension. I stepped forward and held her close in a tight embrace. Her body was so warm against me and I could feel my cock growing again. She pulled away and we walked out of the building together. When we got to her car I gave Amy a long kiss, tasting my cum in her mouth.

I had no idea what I would say to Amber on Monday. I sent a text to apologise but she didn't reply.

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

A month went by and things had certainly changed.

Amber came to work Monday and acted completely normal. A few furtive looks and subtle flirting aside.

My gym sessions, whilst not as sexually physical as the pool session. Were now sexually charged. Innuendos, flirty touching and knowing glances built on the electric chemistry between us. I let Amy take the lead and wondered if this could turn into something more. This was all wildly inappropriate, she was married to my sister.

Watching Amy's toned peachy bum wrapped in Lycra made my cock swell. I had visions of taking her in the shower, or my car and pulling those leggings down and sucking on that sweet pussy. I hadn't seen Sarah for a while and was glad when she invited me over for dinner at the weekend.

This would be the first time the three of us had a meal for a long time. Usually one of us would be working or I'd have Eve with me.

I took more care of dressing for the evening than usual. Wearing a shirt I know Amy had complimented me on. In the shower, my mind was awash with visions of Amy's naked body, writhing under me. For the first time in a long time, my mind strayed to Sarah.

I imagined pinning her down, arse in the air and my cock fucking her hot wet pussy. I had a little tug on my semi-enlarged cock. The three of us fucking each other in an amazing hedonistic threesome. I envisioned Amy's head buried between Sarah's thighs. Licking her clit as Sarah writhed with pleasure.

I imagined Sarah riding my cock as Amy sat on my face. Her sweet nectar flowing into my mouth. After a very satisfying shower, I got dressed and headed over to the girls. I stopped off to get some flowers and a bottle of wine. I was excited, but realistically this was just going to be a normal meal. I felt nervous. Fearful that Sarah would find out I had fucked her wife behind her back. But I wasn't. I suppose the knowledge of our carnal secret gave me some insurance.

Sarah opened the door and my jaw dropped. Her perfect curves were squeezed into a short red silk dress. A gold pendant nestled between her cleavage drawing the eye. Her brown hair, tied up neatly, shimmered. She wore the same shade of red lipstick as Amy had the other day.

Sarah laughed at my stunned response.

"Well I feel underdressed," I said as she ushered me in. Pulling me in for a tight hug I felt her hard nipples poke into my chest.

The thought of her braless, coupled with my hands on her naked back sent shivers through me.

Sarah explained that they had a corporate event coming up and wanted to test their outfits.

Amy walked into the room. She looked every bit as gorgeous as my sister. She had opted for a short strapless dress in dark green. Her blonde hair fell in waves over her shoulders. Her smile was infectious and she squeezed me in a tight embrace. The feel of her body, on top of Sarah's welcome, had me nursing a semi all through dinner. This was not a normal meal. The sexual tension hung like a fog engulfing us all. The conversion was light but laced with flirtation.

My empty glass would barely graze the table before getting refilled. Amy sat opposite me rubbing her naked foot up my leg and down my thigh. Sarah kept fiddling with her gold pendant drawing my eyes to her chest. I felt flushed, alcohol dulling my senses. I felt a little relieved when the dinner finished and we walked to the living room.

The lighting was soft and some smooth jazz played as we sat and talked. Sarah and Amy had the sofa opposite, they were very tactile with each other. Subtly stroking each other's legs and hands.

Suddenly Sarah's phone buzzed and she had to step out into the kitchen to make a call. Amy wasted no time walking over and sitting close beside me.

"What's going on here," I asked as her fingers started drawing circles on my thigh.

"I don't know what you mean," she replied sucking her bottom lip and leaning in for a kiss.

I pulled back. "Sarah is just outside what are you doing," I asked.

In reply, Amy pushed forward and kissed me slowly. My mind was reeling. I had fantasies but didn't expect this to happen happen. Sarah could walk at any moment. The kiss stretched on and on. Our tongues intertwined, exploring each other.

"Tut tut couldn't wait could you," Sarah said as she walked into the room. I yanked my lips away from Amy, as she started laughing.

"I guess I'm not surprised, I thought he would shoot his load when your foot was in his lap," Sarah smiled as she walked over.

She sat on my lap sideways and held my chin. Leaning forward she gave me a deep and sensual kiss. My mind was in shock but I reciprocated enjoying the feel of her soft lips.

"But I don't......" I started to say before Sarah shushed me with a finger, kissing me again. Her hand slid around my neck, pulling me in for a harder more passionate kiss. Her tongue slid into my mouth and I felt something hard and metallic.

Pulling back I said "well that's new," referencing her new tongue piercing.

In response, she stuck out her tongue and rubbed the smooth metal stud between her teeth.

I moved my hand over her bare knee and under the hem of her silk dress, as we kissed again. She gasped into my mouth as I stroked little circles on her thigh.

I had no idea what was happening. Had Sarah told Amy about us? Had Amy told Sarah about the other day? It didn't matter. What mattered right now was my sexy older sister was sitting on my lap, her pierced tongue in my mouth.

"Maybe we better take this somewhere a little more comfortable?" asked Amy, causing my sister and me to come up for air.

Sarah's eyes burned with yearning as she stood up and bounced out of the room. The way that dress clung to her and how her bum jiggled as she ran was so hot.

"She's been waiting for this forever," said Amy, kissing me gently and offering me a hand.

She led me to their bedroom. A room I knew well from the many hours of sex with Amy. Tonight the lighting wasn't red like it usually was. It was only dimmed slightly. Sarah lay on the bed. She had put a blindfold on and slipped her hands into a pair of silky arm restraints.

She hadn't had time to remove her dress. Her tits heaved up and down as she gulped lungfuls of air.

"She's keen," I blurted out. Both girls giggled.

"You have no idea," said Amy as she turned my chin and kissed me. It was a chaste kiss that grew more passionate.

Her hand slid across the bulge in my trousers and felt my hard cock. My arm snaked around her back pulling her in close. We kissed hungrily as she undid my shirt. I undid my trousers letting them fall to the floor. I stood naked as Amy grasped my cock and pulled me toward the bed. My hand slipped under the hem of her dress and stroked her arse. I smiled as I felt no underwear.

Reaching the bed Amy pushed me towards Sarah. In my drunken state, I needed no encouragement. kissing my way up her legs she squirmed a little at my touch. Amy moved onto the bed and started kissing her wife passionately. Sarah moaned into her mouth as I gave her inner thigh a long lick.

"Ooo she liked that," whispered Amy.

Sarah giggled in response.

I pushed her dress up over her hips. It was tight but the silk slid slowly up revealing her pussy. It glistened with moisture, her cute little pink lips begging to be sucked. I blew lightly, teasing her before giving her labia a little lick. Her body squirmed as I sucked on her pussy using my tongue to probe every fold.

She tasted incredible, her juices coated my tongue as I sucked her hard clit into my mouth. I flicked my tongue rapidly stimulating the hard nub. Looking up at her body I saw Amy nibble her neck and stroke her nipples. Sarah's dress was bunched up around her waist. Her wife and brother ravaged her naked body, causing her to moan softly under the blindfold.

Warm soft thighs clamped around my head pulling my mouth into her wet pussy. I hungrily sucked and tongued every millimetre until Sarah's moans turned to screams.

"Come on baby cum for us, flood your brother's mouth you little slut," Amy whispered into Sarah's ear.

I pulled on Sarah's waist, sucking her clit until I felt her orgasm wash over her. Her legs clamped tight around me squeezing my head like a vice. Musky metallic-tasting liquid coated my mouth as I continued fucking her pussy with my tongue. I didn't let up, my tongue worked on overdrive. Drawing multiple orgasms to flow through my sister's body.

Eventually, I was struggling to breathe and my skull felt like it was going to implode. I separated her thighs and pulled my head away, breathing heavily.

"Fuck that was so intense," said Amy as she gently held her wife.

"I'm still tingling," laughed Sarah through ragged breaths. She rubbed her thighs together savouring the intense feeling.

My cock was rock hard and I needed release, but I paused. I had no idea if Sarah had told Amy everything. I didn't know if she wanted my cock.

"Adam, don't tease her, she's all warmed up," said Amy with a smile.

I clambered up Sarah's sexy body, still twitching post orgasm and positioned my cock at her entrance. She whimpered as rubbed the tip of my cock on her dripping clit. When my cock was thoroughly coated in her juices I slowly penetrated her.

"Oh fuck he's so big," Sarah moaned as I plunged deep inside her. I sat back lifting her legs, her feet by my ears. Slowly I slid my cock halfway out of her tight pussy and plunged back in.

Settling into a steady rhythm I loved seeing her tits jiggle in time with my thrusts.

Amy had merely been a spectator so far, but now she kicked her leg over Sarah and hovered above her mouth. Sarah still had her blindfold on but knew her duty. She stuck out her tongue, licking her wife's pussy as I fucked her.

Amy held onto my shoulders as Sarah swirled her tongue under her. I let go of one of Sarah's legs and grabbed Amy around the neck, pulling her into a fiery kiss. It was hard to maintain a good rhythm. I let Sarah's legs fall and concentrated on fucking my sister as hard as I could.

Sarah moaned into Amy's pussy as my cock plunged harder and faster into her hot wet snatch. It didn't take long for another orgasm to rage through her body. My balls were tensing and I could fill my orgasm build.

"Fill me with your cum little brother, please, cum in me, cum in me," Sarah screamed with each thrust.

I shot my load and kept fucking her. My cum mixed with her juices as I fucked her faster than I ever thought possible. She screamed as another violent orgasm caused her body to buck and contort.

As soon as I pulled out, Amy collapsed onto her wife's body. Her tongue lapped up our mixed juices as her wife returned her attention to Amy's waiting pussy. I moved off the bed and drank in the sight. Amy was still clad in her dark green dress which had ridden above her hips. Her blonde hair was pulled to one side as she buried her face in my sister's pussy.

I sat in a chair in the corner lightly stroking my wet cock. Amy started rocking back onto Sarah's tongue. It didn't take long for her to come to her first orgasm of the night. She collapsed on Sarah and they lay there for a while. Amy crawled off the bed and slowly removed her dress. Standing here her perfect nakedness.

Sarah removed her hands from the restraints and took her blindfold off. I broke the silence, whilst still stroking my cock.

"Well, that was the best dinner I've had in ages,"

We all laughed, feeling good to release the tension. Sarah slipped off the bed and removed her dress. Both naked beauties were a wonder to behold. I could have jerked off to that image all night. The girls looked over and watched me stroke my cock.

"Your turn," said Sarah nodding to the restraints on the bed.

"Oh no you don't, you're not getting me in them," I said dropping my cock and wagging a finger.

"Come on Adam, you can easily get out of them, let us play with you," Amy said demurely. Acting like a cute teen.

I rolled my eyes but my cock betrayed me, twitching with anticipation. Amy led me over to the bed and they placed my arms in the silk restraints. I tested if I could get out but couldn't. Sarah placed the blindfold over my eyes as my breathing quickened. The sensory deprivation heightened my arousal.

"Let us take care of you, little brother," Sarah whispered in my ear.

What happened next would live in my memory forever. The feel of silk restraints, the smell of stale sex and the feel of soft skin were intoxicating. Laying there in the dark I felt a soft warm hand grasp my cock. The feeling of slow soft strokes, from base to tip was intense.

A warm set of lips kissed my chest and collarbone. A wet tongue licked the bulbous cock. The tip of that mystery tongue probed my cock licking up the precum and stale pussy juices. I flinched when I felt a long lick down my shaft. Sarah's piercing slid down the ridges and bumps on my cock, drawing a moan from my lips.

Amy kept kissing my collarbone and stroking my chest while her wife licked my cock. A warm liquid landed on my cock as I felt Sarah's spit run down my shaft. She had done her research. My mind's eye imagined her hot red lips getting ready to descend on my waiting member. Then it happened, her hot wet mouth enveloped the tip.

Her pierced tongue licked across my tip as she sucked deeply. Her warm hands worked my shaft, as she sucked my cock like a lollipop. Amy had moved her trail of kisses to my jawline and then my open mouth. I moaned into her as her wife gave excellent head. I wasn't going to last long under this intense erotic pleasure.

Braking the kiss I said I was close, Amy shushed me with a finger.

"She wants to taste it," she whispered in my ear.

Sarah had heard us and began furiously stroking my cock, sucking and licking like a pro.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum," I grunted into the darkness. Shooting warm cum right into sister's mouth.

I felt it ooze down the side of my cock as she pulled her mouth away. Amy pulled my blindfold off and I was treated to an amazing sight. My sister and her wife shared my cum, kissing passionately.

They released my hands and we all lay naked on the bed together. Sarah pulled a blanket over us and we lay in post-sex bliss. I was in the middle, the girls wedged on either side of me.

"Not that I'm complaining, but what prompted that," I said as I felt my body drifting to sleep.

"Hmm, just a thank you," dozed Sarah drifting off to sleep.

"For what," I asked my eyes closing, welcoming the warm embrace of sleep.

"I'm pregnant," whispered Amy.......

12