Being My Stepbrother's Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
An insane underwater orgy, and helping out a friend.
12.8k words
4.63
15.7k
16

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 11/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quox
Quox
105 Followers

How I Became My Stepbrother's Slut: The New Adventures

Author's Note:

Remember, this is an authorized non-canon extension of the story, How I Became my Stepbrother's Slut written by Farleven. If he wishes, he may add to his original story and take it into a different direction, in which case, the two universes will become separate.

This erotic fanfiction is only suitable for adults ages 18 years and older. If you are not 18, or are averse to reading erotica, stop reading now.

All characters participating in sexual activities are 18 years old or older.

This story contains scenes of stepbrother and stepsister sex, an insane orgy, and a threesome! It's longer than my previous entry, so I hope you enjoy it!

Constructive criticism is always welcome. Rude comments and insults will be deleted.

Hi, I'm Terri, and these are my stories of being my stepbrother's slut.

"How is it that you can do what you do?" I asked him with a sudden bout of curiosity after another one of our romps in his bedroom.

"I have no idea how this started. I went to bed all normal, and then I woke up with these abilities. I can tell you what it's like, though," he said.

Brandon took a deep breath before he explained. "It's like if I focus hard enough, people's faces, features, and clothing just kind of go away and I see shadows with patterns of light inside them. One pattern swirls around people's heads, and another pattern swirls and crisscrosses all over their bodies."

"Oh my god, that must have been a real shock when you started seeing this." I consoled, imagining what it would feel like if it happened to me.

"Thankfully, I could turn this 'second sight' on and off at will," he said as I rubbed his chest.

"So, I was seeing these patterns, and I thought, 'could I change these patterns? How could I do that?' So, I just kind of focused, and thought to myself, 'change...change...change,' and with only a mental command, the pattern changed."

"Wow! How did you know to change your pattern into this gorgeous hunk?" I asked as I reached lower and rubbed his impressive cock.

"I experimented with just teeny, tiny, changes for starters. First, I controlled my breathing, and it helped to hold out my hands in front of the mirror­--like I was physically moving things. The pattern wasn't that complicated, but there was a learning curve; in fact it was a little bit of a mess at first. So, when I moved a line of light here and there, my body changed. At one point, I grew fatter, taller, or shorter, but I was able to put myself back together."

"I'll bet it scared and excited you at the same time," I said, stroking his cock.

"Mmm, yeah, it did, but then I had an idea. I turned on my computer and watched some handsome men on porn, movies, and reality tv. I could see their patterns, even though I was only looking at a screen, and I just copied them here and there until we have what you see now," he explained as he started rubbing my full breasts.

"Ooh, I see. I do like my new breasts, but Susan was having a slightly rougher time with it." I told him with a bit of regret.

"What do you mean? She doesn't like them?" he questioned, raising his eyebrows.

"She likes them, but it was a little hard to explain to her mom. Susan had to hide them by wrapping them up tight with an elastic bandage. Then day after day, she loosened the bandage and explained it as a sudden growth spurt," I stopped stroking his cock and felt a little frustrated when it seemed like my stepbrother didn't care about any consequences.

"Oh yeah, sorry about that. Things seemed to work out, though, right?"

"Yeah, I guess it did," I conceded. "By the way, Miss Ceppita won't be joining our group, will she?" I asked nervously.

"Ew, no! I just made her forget everything she witnessed," Brandon assured.

"Okay, phew! I don't want a piece of that."

"Yeah, me neither."

He turned out the light, and we went to sleep in minutes.

*

I shared two classes with my stepbrother, history, and gym. Our school's gym class had a swimming unit that lasted two weeks as part of the senior year program, but it was optional. If students didn't want to do the swimming unit with Miss Kozicky, they could do floor hockey with Mr. Grandy. I had a love/hate relationship with this. I've loved swimming ever since I was a little kid. I was even on the swim team, but I wasn't too thrilled with this part of gym class because it always separated us.

The ones who did floor hockey didn't look so good in a swimsuit, so they often got ridiculed and body shamed. I had nothing to worry about, but I didn't like this. Still, it was what it was.

"Hey, don't forget your swimsuit and goggles today. We're starting our swimming unit in gym class," I said to him as we were showering together. He was kissing the side of my neck while soaping up my tits and stomach from behind.

"Oh?" he said with a naughty grin. "Hmm, that might be fun."

Gym was our last class of the day. Including myself and Brandon, there were seven boys and nine girls, and of course, we were all attractive. Brandon was especially proud of his new body. The young men were allowed to wear whatever swim trunks they wanted, but us ladies had to wear a one-piece swimsuit, not that anyone was complaining.

In addition to teaching gym class, Miss Kozicky was also our school's swimming coach, so I knew her well. Her years of swimming gave her a killer figure, just like it did for me. She had blue eyes and a short strawberry-blonde bob haircut that went just past her earlobes.

She wore a navy-colored one-piece swimsuit that rode high on her hips and accentuated her c-cup breasts. I could see the outlines of her nipples and it made me grin. She had us stand in a line a dozen feet from the pool alternating boy-girl-boy-girl with her standing before us. Before she spoke, I saw her rubbing her temple for a few seconds.

"All right, class, our swim unit starts today. The first thing we're going to do is learn CPR. Do any of you know this already?" our teacher asked. A few raised their hands.

"Okay, good, some of you know. I need two volunteers, hmm. Can I get Brandon and Terri over here, please?"

The two of us eagerly stepped up to Miss Kozicky. I wondered what she had in store for us, and by that I meant Brandon.

"So, here's what we're going to do," Miss Kozicky explained. She walked over to a bin full of towels, grabbed a bunch, then walked back. She started placing them on the ground, and we took the rest from her to help.

"Let's pretend me and Terri just pulled Brandon out of the pool, and he's not breathing. We have to perform CPR until the paramedics get here, and we don't stop until they do, or he starts breathing, whichever comes first." Miss Kozicky said, setting the scene.

I was starting to wonder if Brandon was going to do anything to shake things up.

"Okay, so Brandon, could you please lay down on the towels?" she politely asked.

"Sure," Brandon said as he nodded. He then laid down on his back and closed his eyes.

"Good, now Terri, could you kneel on the other side of him?" she said, gesturing to his left.

"Okay," I answered with a slight grin.

"All right, now the first thing to do is to breathe air into his mouth. This is called mouth-to-mouth resuscitation. It kinda looks like a kiss." Miss Kozicky bent over and pressed her mouth to Brandon's.

As she did, she closed her eyes, and it looked like she was enjoying the hell out of one sensual kiss, rather than trying to save an 18-year-old's life. Though she pressed her lips tightly on his, I could tell that their tongues were fiercely wrestling with each other. Our gym teacher finally came up for air and blinked twice. I looked at the other students and they were all shocked and awed by what they just saw. I looked back at Brandon, and he still had his eyes closed. He was failing miserably at hiding a grin.

"Okay, whew! Now, Terri, I need you to put one hand on top of his chest, and then put your other hand on top of that hand and press down on his chest 30 times about two inches deep. You should be doing 100 to 120 chest compressions a minute, so 30 compressions between breaths are good enough. You're not going to do it too hard today, but if this were a real emergency, you'd do it to him much harder."

"Oh, I like it hard." I joked as I pressed down on my stepbrother's chest.

The other students laughed, and Miss Kozicky looked at me like she was trying to make a decision. She closed her eyes for about a second and then opened them. Once I finished the chest compressions, our gym teacher bent over and kissed my stepbrother again. I saw that her breast pressed against his arm as she did so, and her hand caressed his cheek. As the two made out, I noticed a bulge begin to protrude from Brandon's trunks, and I got an idea.

"Hey Miss Kozicky, are there other parts of his body I could stimulate to get his heart pumping?" I said as I moved my hand to that bulge and started to massage my stepbrother's cock.

Miss Kozicky paused from making out with my stepbrother, "definitely," she said then went back to French kissing him, sliding her hand from his cheek to stroke his well-defined chest.

I scooched down between Brandon's legs, opened the fly to his swimming trunks, and freed his fully erect penis in front of everyone. I could hear the gasps of shock, and I looked up at the other students. Every one of them was completely speechless. Their eyes were wide open in bewilderment as the lesson in CPR was turning into porn beyond their wildest dreams.

They had no idea how wild it was about to get! One boy had his hands on his head as if to contain his mind being blown. A few girls had their hands to their mouths in shock. A few other girls started to touch their breasts and the mounds between their legs. All of the boys sported erections contained in their shorts, and one girl absentmindedly reached for a boy's cock and started to stroke it through his shorts.

Speaking of stroking cocks, I wrapped my soft fingers around Brandon's impressive shaft. Seeing that perfect column of flesh made me grin as I watched Miss Kozicky and Brandon. Their display made me pump his dick faster. Meanwhile, my other hand reached down to my mound and moved aside my swimsuit. Two fingers swished inside my freed slit while my dainty hands kept pumping.

After a few more minutes of this, the three of us were getting into our tryst and the rest of the class was getting antsy. The girl touching the guy's cock eventually freed it from his shorts and continued to stroke it. A few others started kissing their partners, and two of the girls were making out with each other.

"That's it, class. Everyone pair up and practice. Brandon, let's you and I switch places so you can practice. Terri, would you mind staying where you are and keep practicing chest compressions on me?" Miss Kozicky conducted the class.

"Sure!" I happily agreed, excited to play with my swimming coach's delectable body. I always admired and respected her, so now I was happy to show my deeply hidden affection.

Brandon got up and switched positions with our teacher, still with his cock poking out proudly and stiff as a pipe. Miss Kozicky looked at my stepbrother's manhood and licked her lips. She then turned her head and regarded the rest of her class getting hot and heavy with each other. With her on her back, she returned her attention to my stepbrother.

"All right. Now, resuscitate me," she ordered and closed her eyes.

"With pleasure," Brandon said with a smile.

He bent his head down at the sprawled-out swim coach and fastened his lips to hers. Once again, his tongue invaded her mouth, searching for her tonsils and she did the same. Meanwhile, I slipped my fingers into the gusset of her one-piece and pulled it aside revealing her shaved pussy. I smiled. With my other hand, I started petting her beautiful pussy while applying two fingers to my pussy.

"Hey Brandon, look at this. She shaves," I informed him.

"Mmm, looks nice. I'm excited to try it later," he said as he stood back up and took off his trunks. He subsequently knelt beside Miss Kozicky's head and fed that exquisite cock to her mouth. She greedily sucked it in while I pressed my fingers into her hungry slit.

"Terri," Brandon turned to me, "I think when you do those chest compressions, I think you should touch her bare chest with your bare hands," he suggested with a wink, "it might be better."

"Mmm, hmm!" Miss Kozicky wordlessly agreed as she continued to suck on his cock.

I leaned over taking hold of the shoulder straps of her swimsuit. Before I pulled them down, I leaned over further and kissed my stepbrother, hungry for his attention. He eagerly gave it right back to me with the same passion. I then leaned down and gave his amazing cock a few licks before I did my task and pulled the shoulder loops down her arms, revealing those gorgeous breasts. Brandon returned to feeding his engorged dick into our gym teacher's slutty mouth.

Before I laid my hands on her luscious tits, I stopped for a moment to see how the class had developed, and it looked like things were starting to get out of hand. The two girls, their names were Gwen and Dawn, were scissoring each other on the floor while moaning and holding hands. Both white girls, Gwen had long black hair, and Dawn had shoulder-length dark brown hair. Their tits were d-cups and looked nice and juicy out of their suits.

"Oh, Dawn! I've wanted this for so long! This is so hot!" Gwen cried.

"Ohhhhh! Me too, Gwen!" Dawn replied and they proceeded to scissor their legs together even harder.

The rest of the class were in various states of sexual congress. Some still had their swimwear partially on, while others were now completely naked. I saw one boy and girl, happily fucking doggy style. Her mid-size tits swung back and forth and her ass rippled against his strong hips.

I saw another couple, and she was riding him reverse cowgirl. His hands grasped her bony hips as he helped her rise and fall on his rampant cock.

A boy and girl were experimenting with sideways sixty-nine, basically taking turns orally pleasuring each other. A girl was going down on another guy while he massaged her bare breasts. Lastly, I saw a guy licking a girl's pussy while she sat in a chair. He slowly sawed his two fingers in and out while he lapped at her clit.

There was one couple that gave me pause, though; it was a slim white boy and a skinny black girl with b-cup breasts doing missionary style. They were going at it gently and slowly. When I looked at their faces, I saw a few tears streaming down both of their eyes. They were not bawling like infants, but the tears were there. I think their names were Dave and Janine.

I sighed. I was about to say something to them, and maybe go over to them, but then I felt that familiar tingle in my brain and refocused on our three-way. I mounted Miss Kozicky's waste, and slipped my arms through the shoulder loops of my swimsuit, freeing my pendulous breasts. My bare cunt pressed down against hers, and I sensually undulated my body back and forth, languidly rubbing our mounds together. My hands drifted to her bare chest and instead of pretending to give life-saving chest compressions, I massaged those proud tits in a circular motion.

"Mmmmmm!" moaned Miss Kozicky as she continued to orally worship my stepbrother's cock.

I smiled as I humped my sex on hers while pulling on her nipples. I then bent down and feasted on one perfect breast and then the other; my tongue circling one nipple, then the other. Miss Kozicky took Brandon's cock out of her mouth and held it in her hand while she looked down, amazed at the oral pleasure she was receiving from me. I looked up at her while continuing to suck her breast, and I had to taste her lips next. Crawling up her body, my breasts pressed against hers, and I held her face. Our lips met and a sensual kiss ensued. It started gentle, but when our tongues started to dance, I pressed my mound harder on hers, and the kiss intensified even more. After a little while, the two of us felt a fleshy column graze each of our cheeks. Under most circumstances, it would have been a welcome intruder, but neither of us could get enough of my stepbrother's cock. Our tongues came out and my swim coach and I both lathered that magnificent cock with our tongues. I took a few pumps of that cock into my mouth, and then I let Miss Kozicky have a go. Then we went back to making out and repeated the action.

When I had enough of kissing her lips and licking my stepbrother's cock, I kissed down her body, past her breasts, and down further. Meanwhile, Brandon continued to feed his dick to Miss Kozicky, and she happily sucked it in. I kissed and licked her body until her juicy pussy was right in front of my face. Wasting no time, I started lapping at her quim with full slurps while teasing her clit with my fingertips. After a few dozen licks, I inserted my finger into that drenched pussy, searching for her g-spot while my tongue lathered her engorged clit.

"Mmmm! MMMMM!" moaned our teacher. The sounds of various pitches of moans and groans reverberated around the massive room and I was bathed in a cacophony of ecstasy.

"Hey, Miss Kozicky, this is great and all, but do you think we can get in some free swimming?" asked Brandon.

The rest of the class groaned in disappointment when they heard this. They were too busy experimenting with sex to go swimming now.

She took his hardened shaft out of her mouth to answer, "Umm, I don't know if that would be safe, given how everything is now," she said while rubbing that cock. I paused from my oral work to listen.

"Nah, nothing to worry about. I've heard underwater fucking is incredible, and I promise, no one is going to drown. We won't need CPR," he assured us.

Again, that familiar tingle was back in my brain, and I'm sure it was present in everyone else. "C'mon, let's go!" he invited, beckoning us to the pool.

I dismounted Miss Kozicky, and Brandon helped us both up. My teacher and I stood in front of the class with our one-pieces pulled down to our wastes. They all stopped what they were doing and stood up together. Then each couple started walking to the pool hand in hand, and the three of us turned around and jumped in. What happened next was the most sensual and erotic moment of my life, and it was completely surreal.

Normally, when you swim underwater without goggles, you can barely see anything. That didn't happen here. I remember one time on a trip to the zoo, I learned how beavers can see underwater. They have a transparent membrane over their eyes like built-in goggles. Somehow, all of us had the same thing. I could see clearly, as if I had a pair of built-in goggles. Of course, this wasn't the strangest part. What blew my mind was that none of us seemed to need air!

I didn't feel that typical burning feeling you get in your lungs when you're submerged underwater for a minute. It felt more like holding your breath for the first five seconds; It's easy and still comfortable.

Later, I asked Brandon how he made us do that, and he said he "recycled" that easy five-second breath-holding anyone can do. It was unbelievable!

For the third time today, all of us (save Brandon) were completely beside ourselves as we floated underneath the surface of the pool. Once the bewilderment wore off, the fun began again. The class paired off and the unreal orgy continued.

The two girls who scissored each other earlier, Gwen and Dawn, held each other by the tits and took turns kissing each other all over their bodies as they knelt in front of each other at the bottom of the pool. After a little while of this, Gwen flapped her arms to lower her body, putting her face in front of Dawn's pussy. Her long, black hair billowed out behind her head as she applied her tongue to Dawn's horny cunt.

Quox
Quox
105 Followers