Being My Stepbrother's Slut Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aaaggggh!" gurgled Dawn.

The three of us stood on the swimming pool floor and looked at the rest of the class. They were all able to navigate the new environment, putting themselves in pleasurable states of sexual activity. One couple did a weightless variation of doggy style. He was on his feet and took her from behind. She wrapped her legs around his hips pressing herself onto his cock while she waved her hands in the water to keep her under and to create a back-and-forth motion. The young man held onto her hips pressing her on and off his ravenous cock, her breasts swinging back and forth.

Two other couples saw this and decided to copy this maneuver, much to their delight.

Another couple experimented with cowgirl, and it pretty much worked the same. Her arms flapped up and down to stay connected to his dick, and he clasped her hips tightly to him.

A guy was laying down on his back at the bottom of the pool while a girl was enjoying licking and sucking his erect cock. Both of them staring into each other's eyes. Dave and Janine, the ones who were crying before, were nowhere to be found. Once we took all this in, it was time for us to join the party.

We each looked at each other, smiled, and started sharing kisses. First Brandon and I grazed our lips, then I turned to my left and started kissing Miss Kozicky while both of them fondled my breasts. They lowered their bodies and put themselves at eye level of my tits. I thought they were going to put their mouths on my body, but instead, they came together in a fierce make-out, while each held onto one of my breasts, caressing them.

Bubbles floated all around us. "Mmmm!" I moaned, leaning my head back.

The motion caused my hair to curtain over my face. I ran my hands through my hair and looked down at my gym teacher and my master. A second later, they stopped kissing each other and turned their lips to my nipples and each took one in their mouths. Miss Kozicky stopped, blew a string of bubbles at my nipples, and then continued sucking my breast. Brandon saw this, grinned, and did the same, and this made me laugh underwater. While they were playing with my sensitive breasts, my fingers found their way to my pussy. Again, I pulled my swimsuit to the side plunging in two fingers, searching for my g-spot, bouncing lightly on my feet.

Brandon pulled away from my chest and took hold of Miss Kozicky's hips. He looked at me with a grin and pulled our teacher away. He then turned her so that her back was facing the pool floor, and her beautiful body was facing the wavy surface of the water. He held her perpendicular to himself, an effortless feat given the weightlessness of the water. Next, he took hold of her rumpled one-piece swimsuit partially covering her torso and pulled once, twice, three times, until it cleared her feet. As he did so, Miss Kozicky looked at him and fondled her globes, a look of excitement for what was to come.

She then leaned her head back to gaze at me upside down with a look of utter delight. Brandon took his dick in one hand while holding onto the blonde teacher's hip with the other. He slowly eased his cock into Miss Kozicky's tight cunt, at last giving her what she'd wanted during this entire orgy.

Our teacher gazed at me upside down, letting out a moan, while my stepbrother joyfully fucked her, standing at the bottom of the pool. His cock slowly slid in and out of her shaved pussy. She made a "come hither" motion with her fingers and I swam over to her in happy compliance. She reached out to take hold of my hips, and it was my turn to be excited for what was about to happen. She then applied her mouth to my pussy, her tongue invading my horny hole, making me moan.

Just then, Gwen swam over to my side; she and Dawn finished for now. Her face was beaming with excitement, and she gently took hold of my head, turned it towards her, and kissed my lips. I ravenously invaded my tongue into her mouth and she did the same. All this time, Miss Kozicky, shook her head frantically on my pussy while she was gently being drilled by my stepbrother.

Gwen then broke the kiss and took hold of my swimsuit crumpled around my waist. Miss Kozicky saw what was happening, and let go of my hips, and unfastened her mouth from my pussy. The black-haired, big-breasted girl tugged my swimsuit down, while planting underwater kisses on my hip, and in no time, I was completely naked. She then helped me re-settle my pussy above my swim coach's face, and Miss Kozicky went back to happily lapping at my bare snatch, shaking her head just like before.

"Glurrrrrrgh! Uggggh!" I burbled to the heavens in sexual delirium.

Just then, Dawn swam over to Brandon's side, and he regarded her with a smile as he fucked the older woman faster. Dawn moved in and pressed her lips to his and he eagerly returned the attention while keeping the rhythm of pistoning his cock in and out of Miss Kozicky.

After a while of this treatment, Gwen swam over to our teacher's right tit, and Dawn swam over to her left. The two bent down at 90 degrees, and each took one of our gym teacher's swaying breasts in their mouths while their asses were invitingly raised. As if this insane group sex couldn't get crazy enough, two boys swam behind Gwen and Dawn, taking hold of their hips. The girls looked behind themselves with looks of pure lust in their eyes.

"Fuluk meee," Gwen tried to say clearly while submerged and wiggling her ass at the boy. She then went back to tasting and licking Miss Kozicky's whole breast.

"Do iiiiiit!" Dawn said back to the young man behind her, and then returned to sucking Miss Kozicky's breast.

Let me paint you a picture of this. All of us were at the bottom of the pool. Brandon held Miss Kozicky by the hips, sinking his cock in and out of her. I stood over Miss Kozicky's face and she furiously lapped at my slit. Gwen and dawn were sucking and licking our teacher's breasts while two hot guys were gloriously fucking them from behind. I told you it was surreal.

All of us were on the verge of major orgasms, and we let them overtake us. We girls all came pretty much at the same time. My girl cum splattered all over Miss Kozicky's face and then floated away into the water. The two girls sucking our teacher's breasts while being fucked from behind erupted around the boys' cocks sawing in and out of them. Brandon made Miss Kozicky cum in much the same way, moaning her orgasm into my pussy. All of us cried out, blowing bubbles in euphoria.

The boys pulled out and let their cum erupt from their cocks. Their ejaculations floated away in the water, all of them grunting their pleasure into the ether. All while this was happening, the remaining students who didn't participate in this 'grand finale' sat at the bottom of the pool watching while playing and fondling their partners or themselves.

Finally, we all got out. The last bell had long since rung, and I felt sorry for whoever was responsible for cleaning the pool if there was such a person. I didn't know how Olympic-sized swimming pools got cleaned. I couldn't speak for the boys, but when us girls showered off the chlorine, dried off, and got dressed, some were talkative about what happened, while others were more tight-lipped. Those that felt the need to chat commented on how utterly insane it was; like it was something that happened in a sci-fi story or something.

Miss Kozicky felt the need to declare something. "I have no idea what came over us, or how we could stay underwater for so long, but yeah, it was the craziest thing that's ever happened to me. That being said, I don't think we should discuss this with anyone except ourselves. If this got out, we'd never hear the end of it, and I'd never see any of you ever again." Miss Kozicky frowned as she finished getting dressed.

We all left the men's and women's swimming locker room at roughly the same time. I found Brandon and walked with him to the building's exit. He always packed up everything he needed to take home before the last class started so that he could just leave as soon as he changed.

"So...what happened to Dave and Janine?" I asked him. "They didn't join us in the pool. You know, I saw them crying as they were­--" I looked around to make sure no one was overhearing us, "slowly fucking."

Brandon sighed, closed his eyes, and nodded his head. He also looked around to make sure no one overheard us. "Yeah, I know who you're talking about. I sensed that they didn't want to do this anymore. Like they weren't ready. So, I let them go, with a compulsion not to talk about this to anyone except anyone there. I thought every high schooler wanted to have sex, but I guess not."

"Well wait, didn't you sense that hesitation from me?"

"Actually, no. With you, I found a deep-seated desire to have sex. I knew you fooled around some with other guys, so I knew you were ready to 'take the plunge.' So, I gave you a push. Those two? They weren't even close to ready, and...I pushed them into it before taking a look inside their minds to see where they were."

I just stood there appalled with my stepbrother. We got to my car, and before I started the engine, I turned to my brother.

"You pushed two people into a fucking orgy, who weren't ready for it, for your selfish desires? YOU SON OF A--" before I could finish that sentence, I felt a tingle in my brain that made me stop.

"All right, all right, I'll tell you what," Brandon consoled. He held his hand up in a calming gesture while he talked, "I'll keep an eye on Dave and Janine, see how they're doing. If they're that traumatized from it, I'll erase the whole thing from their memories, replace it with an ordinary swimming lesson, and the others will forget they were ever there too. Okay?"

I started the car, and I drove us home.

I was really pissed for a few days. I felt like he was turning the senior class into his own personal cat-house, but there wasn't much I could do. Besides, I was enjoying it more and more each day.

Then one day, I had an idea to help out another one of my closest friends. Brandon would have never set his sights on her if I hadn't said anything. If my plan worked, her life would exponentially change for the better, but it would also put her in his orbit for who knows how long, and I didn't know how anyone else would take it if they were thrust into this new world.

Sabrina Kyle was a few inches over five feet tall, weighed nearly 200 pounds, and was nowhere near the prettiest girl in school. She had a heart of gold, though, and she was smart too. We'd been friends since our first year of junior high. She helped me out many times when it came to math and science, and I helped her out a little with her English composition and history papers.

More than her smarts, she was just a good and upbeat person despite some people torturing her relentlessly about her weight. Yes, the fat acceptance movement was in full swing by this time, but fat shaming never went away either. One common insult Sabrina had to endure was people finding pictures on the internet of a fat version of Catwoman and taping it to her locker (the character's name was Selina Kyle) and they called her Fatwoman.

Given the fact I had more or less a god for a stepbrother, I hoped I could bring about his compassionate, good, side, and store away the angry, selfish, vengeful side.

"Hey bro, I, oooh, I wanted to ask you something," I said as I bounced up and down on his cock while in the living room.

My mom and stepdad were there on the other loveseat watching TV like there was nothing out of the ordinary. They occasionally glanced at us, but mostly watched the reality show.

He jokingly answered, "Mmm, yeah? shoot. No, wait, that's what I'm going to do in a minute, heh".

"Ahh, I have this friend of mine, Sabrina Kyle. You know her?" I was facing away from him, seated on his smooth cock. He took hold of my hips and bounced me up and down. I smiled as I watched my big breasts rise and fall with his incessant thrusting.

"Uh-huh," he grunted.

"Well, you know how she's a big girl, right? Could you, like, use your magic to change her body into a healthier form?"

"I think I can do that," he said as he ground his cock into my pussy.

"Mmm, great! I'll invite her over for a study session tomorrow. I'll call you into my room, and that's when we'll, mmmm, we'll, Mmmmm, shit! Gonna cuuuuuuuummm!

"Fuck, yeah, sis! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!" he yelled as he gushed his cum into my frothing pussy.

The following day, I waited for Sabrina at her locker just before lunch. Some asshole taped a picture of an overweight Catwoman to her locker door again. I quickly swiped it, crumpled it into a ball, and tossed it in the trash. There was a temptation to spit on it too, but then I thought that would be silly.

"Hey, Terri! What's up?" Sabrina said in her usual cheerful voice.

She was wearing dark blue jeans that wrapped tight around her wide and plump hips and a pink Sailor Moon t-shirt that might have been a size too big which pretty much hung off her e-cup breasts. Her red, curly, shoulder-length hair was hanging loose and framed her chubby, friendly, face.

"Oh, nothing much. Hey, if you have time, wanna do homework together at my place after school?" I asked with a smile.

Sabrina looked up and thought for a few seconds. She then took out her phone. "Um, I do have my Sign Language club right after my last class, and that goes on for about two hours, but when I'm done, I can come over. How's that?"

I smiled happily and nodded my head, "Yeah, that's perfect, but are you sure? It sounds like you have a lot on your plate."

"No, it's fine. We'll knock it out real fast and then chill out, but I can't stay over because my parents and I are gonna go to my brother's college football game in the morning. I think he plays better when we show support." she said with a cheerful smile.

"Great! C'mon, let's have lunch together unless you're busy," I said, respecting her schedule.

"Nah, I'm good. Just let me grab a few things and we'll go." Sabrina exchanged some books from her bag and locker and we walked together.

"Is it cool if my stepbrother joins us?" I asked.

"Yeah, of course. I don't know him very well, but he's never been mean to me or anything," she said.

We got in line and Sabrina chose a ceasar salad, an orange, and an unsweetened black tea. I picked a chicken burrito and a bottle of water. We found Brandon sitting at a table in the corner of the cafeteria with Susan seated next to him. They were chatting happily, and he even tickled her, making her laugh and giggle. He then noticed us, smiled, and said hey. He took a long look at Sabrina.

"Um, is there something wrong? Do I have something on my shirt?" she asked, looking down at her clothes.

"Uh, I thought I saw something on your shirt, but no, you're fine. My eyes must have been playing tricks on me," he made an excuse.

We sat down and started digging into our lunch, chatting about the usual high school stuff; teachers, homework, boys, girls, movies, video games, social media.

Sabrina looked at Brandon and Susan, "So are you two dating now?" she asked.

"No, no, we're just friends. Really good friends now," Brandon answered.

"That's right, that's right. Good friends, heh heh!" Susan giggled nervously.

As we were all chatting and enjoying our lunch, Regina Carentan, the most popular girl in school (and hardcore bitch) walked by with her entourage. She and I were friends technically but that was only because of my "status" as a pretty athlete. To tell you the truth, I think I was one of the few people who admitted that status was a real thing that people cared about. I'm pretty sure Regina was one of them too.

She was an attractive girl, tall, bright blonde, long hair, perfectly formed d-cup breasts, and big blue eyes. although, if anyone looked into her soul, she'd probably look like some horrible monster out of a John Carpenter film.

"Ooooh, look at you with a Salad," Regina said to Sabrina in a sarcastic and vicious tone, "what, no pancake syrup? No chopped twinkies for toppings? I--" before she could say any more, Regina suddenly stopped talking.

"Don't you have a teacher to suck off for a passing grade?" Sabrina retorted. That got a few "oooohs" from those who heard.

"Regina, just give it a rest, all right?" I said to her in a frustrated voice. She subsequently walked away.

Brandon looked at Regina with anger in his eye as she strutted off with her gaggle of followers. I put a hand on his thigh, gave a little head-shake, and whispered, "please, no." He let them go without incident.

Before his change, Brandon was bullied every once in a while, like Sabrina, but not as often, or as cruel. The day passed on uneventfully, and Brandon and I went home right after school. Because I didn't want Sabrina to go home in clothes that wouldn't fit her after the change, I picked out a few of my clothes she could have before she came over. I also made a quick run to Victoria's Secret to pick out some new bras and underwear for my friend's new body. I was pretty sure she wouldn't feel comfortable using my panties.

Just before she arrived, I talked with my stepbrother.

"Okay, there's something I want to ask you, Brandon," I said, steeling myself.

He didn't have to do anything I asked him at all. I only prayed he would honor my request out of the goodness of his heart.

"What's that?"

"Don't force this on her. Let this be her decision, and hers alone, please. You'll probably have to use your magic first to demonstrate, because she won't believe you at first, but if she wants you to change it back, will you change her back?" I asked with hope in my eyes.

"Of course, you have my word." So far, Brandon had never lied to me, at least I don't think, so I chose to believe him.

The doorbell rang, and I came downstairs to answer it. Brandon stayed in his room while I greeted my friend.

"Hey, glad you could make it, Sabrina," I welcomed her into our house. "Want something to drink? We've got soda, orange juice, apple juice; I can even give you a little sangria if you want some of that."

Sabrina smiled as she walked with me through the hallway towards the stairs. "What's sangria?" she asked.

"It's a cold red wine with a whole bunch of fruit tossed in with some orange juice added for sweetener. My mom made it," I explained.

"Mm, I better not. I drove here tonight and I really don't want to risk getting a DUI," she explained. "Where are your mom and stepdad tonight?"

"They're out on a date, actually. First, they're going to dinner, then they're doing something called an 'escape room' or something like that," I conferred.

"Oh yeah, I've heard about that. Well, it is Friday. While they're out having fun, us dorks are studying at home," she chuckled.

"Yeah, the world's really upside down," I said perhaps with quite a bit more meaning than I thought. "Shall we?"

"Mhmm."

We went up to my room and cracked open our books and assignments. Sabrina was always a better student than me and we got all our homework done in about an hour and a half. Our teachers went easy on us this weekend. When we were finished, I decided it was time to tell her our secret.

"Sabrina, you know how my boobs got bigger, right?" I asked her.

"Yeah, you said you had breast augmentation surgery. They did a great job, but I wish you would have told me about it sooner, even though you said you wanted it to be a surprise."

"Yeah, about that," I took off my sleeveless t-shirt and my double-d breasts were laid bare for her to see.

Her eyes went wide open as she drank in the image of my new bust. "You don't see any scars, do you?" I asked.

I moved my breasts around so she could look at every possible angle. Sabrina gazed at my chest, and I noticed her licking her lips for a fleeting second.