Being Neighborly Ch. 05

Story Info
Donnie dominates four women, Mel takes cock.
7k words
4.88
5.3k
2
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/17/2023
Created 08/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The fifth installment brings the story back to Donnie's point of view, and it is the phase of Mel's conversion to full enjoyment of the sadistic and masochistic side of bondage and domination. Not knowing he was seduced, Donnie has dismissed his submissive side and taken the reigns and become Jill's Master, a power dynamic unfamiliar to Mistress Jill's stable of slaves.

Mel had just submitted to Jill, after exploring her bisexuality with her neighbor, Jill turned into her Mistress and after seeing Mel quickly fall asleep, Donnie went across the street to Jill's house having plotted the whole thing together with Jill

All of this started when Jill seduced Donnie, meant to elevate her status in the two development's underground BDSM community and make their affair legitimate when Mel doesn't just submit to Jill, but to other men.

----------------------------------------------------------------

I saw her standing in the basement, full breasts supported by leather underwire, she was thinking dressed as Mistress Jill, not naked and waiting since I texted the signal I was coming over. She turned to me, the thought overriding the fact she was being disobedient to her Master.

"In regards to Mel, she told me 'I know my husband and he'll either get over it or get into it.'", Jill announced seeing me walking towards her, knowing I wanted to know where Mel was on the topic of taking cock from other men. I stared at her chest, she not making eye contact at least, Jill's natural breasts looked so good propped up like that and the cut of her leather panties, cropped top and long black boots delicious.

"Sounds promising," I said, nervous getting a nodding agreement from the 52 year old neighbor, hair done up into large bun that must have been under the leather hat that was on the bar. I felt playful, getting closer to bringing my wife into our playground, rather than feeling the need to punish Jill right away for her still standing dressed. "She's asleep now, her tortured body gave way. Shall we?'"

"How do you want me, Master?" Jill said.

I chuckled under my breath, this a far cry from when I was calling her 'Mistress' and she unleashing a furry of pain, using my digressions against me in a power play. I had taken control back.

"You are to be naked within two minutes of notice we are meeting," I said sternly, she looked up momentarily then struggled out of her boots, leather panties, top and adornments. "Did she cry, Nishtik?"

I had struggled to find the appropriate name for her as my slave and used this one for the first time. We had gone from my dominance to hers, back to mine and I was hesitant so I settled on 'Nishtik' a yiddish adjective I would tell her the meaning in a little while.

"She did cry, Sir," Nishtick said carefully, her experience at someone's hand evident. "Not as much as I thought since it was her first long session, she's very strong."

"All fours!" I commanded, throwing Nishtick off balance with a shove sending her awkwardly to the floor, my hand reached down and found her hair. I pulled and led Nishtick to her own lair, a playground of devices and furniture for discipline. She grunted and yelp I pulled hair while she tried to keep up on her hands and knees couldn't keep up, feeling the pull from the hair roots in her scalp.

"Ahhgggh! AHhhgghh!"

I yanked her forward so her face pressed against the door, the anger welled up inside me from her dominating me in this room when she had been threatening me with exposure of our affair. I was plowing her cunt from behind multiple times, once in front of her husband Brian and that turned to her flogging me, whipping me and caging my cock. We had entered a game through seduction and weakness, somehow we were here and I was pressing her cheek against the wood entrance yanking her forward.

"Do you know what your name means, Nishtick?"

"No Master..."

I kicked her side, sending her to her seat, her eyes hungry looking up at me, then down, she could have guessed and I wouldn't have struck her.

"It means what you are to me - 'Worthless."

----------------------------------------------------------------

Camilla spent her Sunday with friends, having done Jill's calling all day Saturday keeping Donnie (Donnie) busy. Returning home from lunch, her parents house given to her when they left abruptly a few years ago, she sat on the front porch, sipping tea. Earlier in the morning Camilla watched Mel, in her pajamas braless messed up hair, in the street take Jill's arm and disappear into Jill's house. Moments ago Camilla saw Mel return home, and once she sat down on the porch, she saw Donnie walk powerfully across the street.

She had immediately called Nikki.

"The wife, Mel's, hair was braided," Jill said into her air pod, talking to Nikki the owner of the bar Spoked Wheel and a Cardinal Creek resident. "Yeah, and she was over there a long time....Yes, I agree she had to of submitted willingly."

Nikki's daughter Izzy, 22, seduced/was seduced by Mel the day before and Nikki walked in on Mel pushing her cunt into her daughter's face. Unknown to Donnie and Mel, both were familiar with Mistress Jill intimately and was in her circle, part of the game Jill was playing with both Donnie and Mel.

"She's going to have to cross streams at some point," Camilla said, referring to getting a woman to have sex with another man outside their marriage/relationship. Having taken care of Donnie on more than the recent occasion, knowing some of the plot, Camilla knew her role. "I've done all I can, and Donnie's fucked if his wife gets cold feet...Jill will blow the whole thing up. Yeah, that's against the rules, I know, but she'll do it to get her way, this is her last chance with Duvessa"

----------------------------------------------------------------

"YOU ARE CORRECT MASTER!!!!!!" Jill screamed, the whip striking the back of her thigh, the sharp snap of its tip immediately buckling her leg, causing her to hang from her wrists. "I'm your CUNT and YOUR'S ONLY!!!! AHHHHH! AHHHHH!"

I snapped the whip, it whirred through the air twice more marking her other thigh and her back, she collapsed and the restraints that had her body like an "X" hanging from the ceiling. Her legs were in them too, she dangled while the welts rose on her body, the last of 10 lashes she earned for withholding her mouth from my cock.

I moved swiftly, grabbing a set of cuffs from the open cabinet, the flickering lights making the room a surreal swirl of torture and pain. My training was without the fancy, in this case hand made, devices and instruments of pleasure/pain.

"Stand up Nishtik! Damn it, Stand UP!"

She whimpered, causing me to growl, moving to her hands, quickly freeing them, then cuffing them behind her back, a chair from the wall I gathered, her hair in my hand, I moved under her and forced her face down on my cock. The raw emotionless torture I used to feel even towards loved ones, lashing out, striking when I was younger, maturing but not ever losing that urge. This allowed me to release those urges, and pushing her down, my head burrowing deep in her throat.

"Swallow me Nishtik. Take it all in..."

I was someone different in these moments, though I wondered how far off of this person I was in my day to day life.

"GHHHFTTTTTT! GHFFTTTADFFFTTT!" she gurgled, my hand pushing her head down on my cock, she took it in, pulling her back up and pushing down again. "MGGHHAFFTTTTT!"

I pulled her head off his cock by her hair, slipped out and pushed her down to the floor, her legs still bound to the bottom, spreading her legs wide. Her wrists were in the cuffs behind her back, I slipped behind her and held my cock, scooting up to her behind.

"Feel me Bitch!" pushing forward into her wet, sloppy, cunt, she turned on as much as it hurt, the combination a rush I provided.

"OHHHH MASTER!" she cried out in anger and pleasure. I pushed her forward, hard and deep, pulling back and reminding her with each pelvic thrust who was Master and who was slave. "GODDDD! OH YES!!!!"

She had told me it was denial month when I was still a submissive and there was a payoff. It was an agreement Mel and I made, so I pulled out.

"You're so weak Nishtik, so pathetic," I said, she was breathing heavy from the obvious orgasm. "Flesh for flesh."

Having seen the bit marks on Mel's breasts I moved my mouth to Nishtick's ass cheek and bit down hard. Mel was still my wife and would be my submissive soon I had decided in that moment.

"AHHHHGGGGGFFTT! OHHHFFFUCKKK!!" Nishtik wailed, my teeth in her cheek, a hard orb from her working out, I stopped short of breaking skin. "AHHHHHHH!"

I stood up, left her bound on the floor and got dressed before releasing her hands and then her feet.

"Finish your training and let's move on," I said indirectly letting her know I had full control of Jill's body. "Don't mess this up, I know you love it too much."

----------------------------------------------------------------

The smell of fall was in the air, September was melting away and Mel was going over to Jill's 3-4 times a week. Half the time was filled with making love to Jill the other half getting placed on one of Mistress Jill's restraint and torture devices, being taught all aspects of the lifestyle.

"She's a real masochist, Ohhh! OHHH!" Jill told me late in September me during our sessions, giving just little bits of information. We talked while I slid inside her body my concern was to get her on an equal playing field, now that I had turned my persona over, my marriage would either adapt or end. I slammed my cock deep in Jill's pussy. "Ohhhh, Master....She's not turned off the idea of another man, but she's hesitant. YES! OHHHH!"

At home I didn't pry about she and Jill and when I tried to engage Mel about other cock, she would clam up, almost withdraw. The idea, of course, is to have her in a group of men on her terms and erase the boundaries of our marriage together, folding in my transgressions with Jill and Camilla into a mixture of sexual deviance both of us took part equally.

"Just telling her may have the same effect," Camilla said, my cock inside Camilla's walls, my hips pushing and pulling my cock inside and out, she coming over to please me when Mel was with Jill. "Ohhhh, Daddy...aaaAgain it may not. Mmmmmm."

"What is the end game," I said, moving my cock to her moist pussy again and again. I had spent a 1/2 hour in her mouth earlier, my stamina rising even though I had pent up ejaculate from three plus weeks of restraint.

"I'll tell you a lot of things Daddy.....OHhh, Jilllll, Ohhh won't tell me," she said while I slid deep in her tight, young cunt. "OHhhhhh, Daddy!"

----------------------------------------------------------------

A cool the fourth week of September drew the month to a close.

Jill had scheduled an overnight with Mel tonight, the last Friday, and for the past week all her sessions with my wife ended with Mel returning to our house and she would go straight to bed. I never asked about the marks the whips, canes and other devices left on Mel's body, I rarely brought things up getting a short summary from Jill when I went over as Master.

"I'm becoming quite found of your Mel, Master," Nishtick said when given the freedom to talk. I had worked her out on her fucking machine, gagged, while dropping hot wax on her nipples and breasts. "She's been on all devices and has felt the sting of my best shot with all of my implements of torture.

Mel was getting ready, her overnight bag packed and she was trimming areas to be sure to please Mistress Jill. I felt a ting of jealousy, wanting to laugh at the thought of Jill being a Mistress having her bend over my knee just hours before.

"We need to talk", she said, walking past me, not looking at me, a journal in her hand that I had seen her writing in over the past weeks. The dog was underfoot, anxious to go to the bathroom.

"In a minute, Mel," I said firmly the anger quick to my stomach.

I walked Kaiser, our schnauzer, passing the house Mel was heading to, seeing Jill standing in the window I didn't wave. I knew tonight and this weekend had to be the time she introduced Mel to strange cock. I wasn't sure who it could be, assuming maybe it was her husband Brian

Brian had returned from a trip, managing a business in New Mexico, and was working in the garage. He gave me a wave and keep it in the air, his eyes following me. That convinced me that tonight was going to be the night.

I returned with something in mind.

"You and your dog," Mel said in a tone I hadn't heard in a while, soft like my wife. She was holding her journal, looking at me with eyes of relief.

"Got a minute," she asked moving to our two chairs that swivel to the living room and to our large windows in the back. I'd have Camilla suck me off out of sight, yet insight of the road only back and head.

"Of course."

"Jill's had me really preoccupied lately and I need to apologize for that behavior."

"It's part of the deal, Mel, this side of you..."

"I've contemplated leaving you, Donnie." she said abruptly, having to get it out there.

"For Jill?"

"Maybe, I can't say. Freedom to pursue that love kind of love and if it's Jill..."

"I see."

She got quiet, holding her journal, she looked up at me sort of angry expecting more.

"That's it??" she exclaimed.

"You don't think I've wondered about how this has effect you, us, our marriage for the past month!!" I said raising my voice knowing where we where headed. "You're my wife! I'll tell you when you can go! I've allowed you to bow at Jill's feet and to love her!"

"You've allowed!?!?" she angrily spit back. "It's my body..."

"The fuck it is!" I said, rose up grabbed her wrist, twisting it behind her back, my cock growing fast, from behind I unbuttoned and yanked down her shorts and panties. "You cunt is still mine!"

I had never released the Sadist side of my personality to my wife, I've never revealed it but knowing what she was getting tonight, I had been seething some and needing to exert my dominance before she submitted to other men.

"DONNNNIE!! WHAT THE FUCK! HEY!" she said, I pulled her panties out of her shorts, she struggled to get away but was no match, I held her arm tight and with my other hand stuffed her panties in her mouth. "GGGFFFTTTT MDFKKKFFFFTTT!"

I slid my hand down her other hand and brought it back, she was against the chaise part of the sectional, my hips pinning her there, one hand held her hand and the other slid down my shorts, just below my cock and balls.

"Your my WIFE!" I said and slammed my cock deep in her pussy, not wet yet, ripping and tearing flesh, thrusting my hips forward. I let her hands go and held her hips, pulling back and thrusting again. "You will always be MY WIFE!"

"GFFFTFFTT! OFGGHHOOOHGFFFT!" she exclaimed, I powered her to wetness, pushed her into the cushion, shielded from the busy road by the chairs. "AHHHGFFTTT! OHHHFFTTT!"

I felt her quiver and shake, her pain turned to an orgasm waving over her faster than I thought was possible. My stamina built up, I was almost ready to tell her I was fucking Camilla next door and Jill and they built me up, that would elevate the nasty. Instead, I leant in, my hips still thrusting back and forth, pushing her into our furniture.

"I have given Jill permission to have you, to torture you," I said in a gristly dark voice close to her ear. "I command you to do her calling and if that means another cock, so be it. Hell she can tell you you're getting 10 cocks tonight and you'll take them, got it?"

I pushed my hand into the back of her neck, pinning her down, my cock in deep, I held it there.

"GOT IT!?" I screamed, releasing her head, she spun it back quickly.

"Yyyess, Sir?" She said in a question, not knowing she had given me dominance over her, over the wishes of Jill.

I went to humiliation. "Geez, you'd think I'd have cum already, I guess you're not that good, so you'll probably just disappoint whatever cock you take."

I pulled out, pulled up my pants and left, grabbing my keys and leaving to her thoughts.

I texted Camilla to meet me at the Spoked Wheel.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Nikki was surprised to hear from Camilla a second time that day, the call brief and it was direct.

"He's coming in hot, I'll need you to cool him down," Camilla said. "I know him and you're so his type, so it shouldn't be a problem."

"Geez, give me the hard jobs," she said tongue in cheek, having seen him and Mel before a few times since the day his wife had Izzy pinned to the mattress with her cunt in Nikki's daughter's mouth. Nikki found the couple tantalizing and exciting.

She hung up and picked out a low cut tank, tie-die with the bar's logo, cut to accent her breasts, sort frilly 60's skort. Her hair was braided with flowers in them and her eyeliner and makeup was colorful. She stripped naked to change, finding a nice bra that would push her flesh up high and tight.

"You still got it girl," Nikki told herself, happy with her toned, tan and beautiful curves.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Jill sat waiting for Mel, torn between how close she had become with her and knowing what had to happen this night. She hadn't banked on what came across the street and into her house, Mel despondent and a crying mess.

"He fucking took me against my....I came...I'm sorry Mistress," she said, the door barely open, she crashing through into Jill's arms. Jill hated to do it, breaking her heart actually, but tonight's lesson was - Humiliation.

"You let him have MY CUNT!" she screamed, dropping her to the floor, Mel's weight having been thrown into Jill's arms. The look in Mel's eyes now horrified and scared, sad and fearful.

"NO....No... Mistress I..."

The sound of Jill's foot striking her side, a moderate kick surprising Mel, spinning her onto her back.

"OOOFFFGGGtTT!! MISTRESS! I....."

There was crying immediately, no haven for Mel, Donnie brutally pounding her cunt, now Mistress Jill standing above her looking down hands on hips. Mel felt broken, nowhere to turn, all of her conventions of life melting away and the rock she had stepped into the river to cross it, out from under her foot.

She was drowning in uncertainty, totally broken.

"Crawl on all fours to your cage, you slut!" she said having shown Mel the day before, a coffee table adapted with a full cage underneath downstairs in Mistress Jill's lair.

Crying and sniveling, Mel quickly turned over, the command and pain stirring excitement, the word 'slut', the upset feelings, bringing her almost immediately too wanting to please her Mistress. Jill followed behind her, kicking at Mel's ankles, and causing her to tumble roll forward down the last seven steps. Like a soaked log, she found something that kept her head above water, the desire to please her Mistress.

"Miserable bitch, You're going to deserve everything you get this evening."

----------------------------------------------------------------

"Daddy, you seem upset," Camilla 'Chaver' said to me sitting down at 'Spoked Tire', the bar Mel and I were at after our bike ride just couple weeks ago, both wanting her daughter and Mel getting the young woman's mouth on her cunt.

I was feeling the power of dominance, drunk on the effects controlling three women. I just got done taking my wife like I wanted with no mercy; having Jill anyway I wanted while Jill dominated my wife but submitting to me, delivering pain to her body; and my Chaver, Camilla, morphing into my "Baby Gurl" now in public.