Being Neighborly Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where's the owner?" I asked Camilla, having scanned the room and not seen her. I could add another, I thought, for sure another.

"Oh, Daddy, let's go home...I'll make you happy."

"Useless," I said of Camilla and left the table, gabbing a server by the arm, startling the 30-something woman with my intense eyes.

"Is Nikki here?"

"Ummm, yes I believe she's in the back."

"Tell her we're upset at the food over at that table," I said pointing to where Camilla was leaning her head on her arms liked a scolded child.

"Yes Sir," the server said, my scowl and tone getting me what I wanted.

"Daddy, can we go home now?"

"Silence."

She cowered her head again, I saw a hand slide down between her legs, pressing against her cunt, she was turned on by my dominance and her obedience would be rewarded I thought and smiled.

"Was there a problem with the food? Oh, you're..."

"Donnie remember, my wife and your daughter..."

"Yes," she said, a little embarrassed reliving Izzy under my wife's cunt, sucking on it when Nikki walked into the upstairs apartment. "What's the problem?"

In an instant I decided I had to have the lovely, older bar owner, my eyes holding hers, then looking down her body. Tan, full breasts, not small but not large peaking over her tank top cut open nicely, body turned to the side to show her fine ass, size to grab, proportionally perfect and the long corn rows, nose ring and multiple ear piercings made her delectable.

"The problem is my neighbor, who I know you know, Jill has seduced my wife, and I need to know the end game."

"And I'm supposed to know..."

She had one of those neck adornments that was tight like a collar, silver and woven, and some sort of matching ring and hanging ear ring. She felt owned to me, like she submitted to someone, possibly Jill I thought.

"Cut the crap, and I can make things very pleasurable for you."

Camilla had sat straight up, her 'Baby Gurl' persona not so palpable.

Nikki looked down, away from my gaze, in that moment I almost knew how she was forever going to address me.

"Sir, you are correct, there is an end game."

----------------------------------------------------------------

"Your cunt isn't worthy of another cock!" Mistress Jill whispered in a low, vial tone, almost a hiss as she pushed the large, thick dildo into Mel's pussy.

"AHHHHhhh! MISTRESSS!" Mel screamed, the pain and the pressure more than her walls had ever taken, or endured, just five inches inside. "AHHGGHHHHOHHH! MYYYYHHHHHH! GGGGGODODOODDDD!!!!"

Mistress Jill pushed the mammoth phallic device another three inches inside, feeling the lubrication of her spit finally sliding the gigantic rod inside.

"There, you bitch!" Mistress Jill said, keeping pressure on it with her hand. "Maybe there's hope for you. Do you want a real cock now? HUH CUNT???"

"YES! MISTRESS! OH PLEASE, TAKE IT OUT!"

Mel's body was weak from the humiliation torture of the past couple hours, mixed with soft aftercare for each round of device. Simply spread out with her hands and feet chained to a large rack, Mistress assailed her with a whip, cane, Cat O Nine Tails, flog and spanking. It was 15 minutes of pain, 10 minutes of care, alternating, her body red, some bruising with several welts.

This was worse.

"AHHHHGGGGGGGHHHH! FUCKKKINGGG SHITTT!!!!"

"NEVER TELL ME, OR ASK ME TO DO ANYTHING!" Mistress Jill pushed it to the full 10 inches, the fake balls pressing against her pussy now. Jill got quiet again, leaned in and whispered.

"Do you want real cock now??"

"Yes, Mistress," Mel said panting, looking back, sweat rolling down her face, angry, but the hurt, the humiliation was gone in her face. She could take anything, and was about too.

"As you wish."

----------------------------------------------------------------

Nikki was flirtatiously respectful to my questions, dodging most all of them, waiting for me to take control, but not making it easy. It wasn't like I could take her arm behind her back and push her into the wall of her own establishment.

"Your wife seems to make her own decisions, why do you care Sir? You can have anyone." Nikki had said to my question about who is 'Mother' and what does she want with Mel.

"There is a hierarchy here, while I trust her with Jill I have no idea about this 'Duvessa'," I said, starting to draw a picture with names.

"Is there a question Sir?" Nikki's snotty attitude surfaced.

I stood, blank stare and moved towards her.

"Oh, Daddy...be careful."

Standing next to her I towered over her, looking down, she held me gaze for a moment then looked down.

"Take me somewhere private."

"Yes Sir."

----------------------------------------------------------------

"In this moment of submission, you Mel are freely giving your body to whatever I deem necessary to complete the training of humiliation." Mistress Jill said, Mel's body bound on the first bench adjusted so she was on her back, legs on mechanical arms bound open, her head tilted back slightly, her hips lower than her head. "What say you?"

"I am here submitting myself to you Mistress"

"To protect those chosen to bring you into my fold, you will be blindfolded, yet your beautiful mouth available and most importantly until you hear the clock strike midnight, there your safe word does will not stop this process," Mistress Jill said, close to Mel's face, kissing her softly, then finishing. "What say you?"

"Yes Mistress."

Jill stopped the video taping of consent, a requirement from Mother due to Mistress Jill's past transgressions of not getting permission. She slid the hood over Mel's face after one more kiss, and her hand stroked her pussy once more.

"Part of humiliation is taken more than your mind can handle and turning your body over to the masses."

"Yes Mistress" the flickering light disappeared behind the mask and Mel heard footsteps and something placed under her head, a box she thought.

The warmth of a large body could be felt between her thighs, then slight brushes of the head of a penis against her thighs. She felt the head of the cock rest against her right thigh.

"bust...." she whispered the safe word to herself, knowing there was no turning back, and it wouldn't be heard even if spoken. "OHhhhhh"

The head slid inside her cunt, she sighed, letting it slide forward, much softer and leaner than the large dildo just inside her pussy. His hands were on her breasts now, hips moving forward all the way inside.

"Mmmmmm, Ohhhhhh," she breathed, the first real cock other than Donnie's, it kept going forward. "Mmmmm. MPPFTTTGGFFT!"

Suddenly there was a presence at her head, another cock now on her lips and inside her mouth, his hands on her breasts while the man at her cunt held onto her hips.

The both pushed forward, the cock in her mouth bigger, longer thicker, she gagged some, relaxing, he pulled back and pushed forward until she had him gliding.

Soon they were fucking her at both ends.

----------------------------------------------------------------

"Wouldn't you like to know..AHHHHH!" Nikki said first with a sneer, then when my hand hit her ass over the skort, my other hand pushing on her shoulders, bending her over at the waist, her response to my question about Duvessa's plans for Mel.

Nikki was an "imp", submissive but in for all the punishment and pain she could earn with moments of defiance and insubordination mixed in her obedience.

Forcing her to the floor of her office I began to spank her, the door locked, her 'yelps' of pain muffled in her arm.

"Let me up, Sir!..." she demanded before I pushed her face into her arm and smacked her twice as hard four times. "Ahh! AHH! I'mmmm AHHHH! Permission to speakkKK! AHHH! SIRRR!"

I finished hitting her left cheek hard 10 times and stood up over her, my foot on her back.

"Speak!"

"I have a space where this would go better for both of us." She said trying to look up but I put my foot on her cheek and turned it away.

"So help me IMP, if you mislead me..."

"You will be pleased, Sir."

She got up, eyes down, walked into the narrow hallway, and where there was a built in, she pressed against a spot near a large red dictionary and the wall groaned and moved into the side and disappeared. There was a staircase leading downstairs with a light immediately shining down.

"Please follow me, Sir."

She walked slowly, letting my hands find her shoulders, pressing her forward, the stairs found a landing and the space was wide open the entire length and width of the bar and deck. A large, finished area with at least a dozen...no fifteen separate spaces with apparatus and toys, tools and instruments of pain.

"What is this place, Imp?"

"It's where fantasy and nightmares live together in harmony."

----------------------------------------------------------------

A warm burst of cum hit her belly just before another load shot down her throat. Mel gagged some, fixated on the surprise deposit on her torso, having heard a third man's breathing in the room, then a fourth, the cock in her mouth sliding out while the man who first entered her cunt just kept pounding her with his large cock. Had to be nine inches she thought, narrow and not quite as long as the dildo that ripped her in half.

"OHHH! FUCK!!!! YESSSSS!" her third orgasm cascaded over her body, just before cum hit her lip from the man who just ejaculated on her. It mixed with the cum spilling over her cheek from the load left in her mouth. The cock at her mouth dangled down, drizzling cum, the limp cock from the man who unloaded on her stomach appeared against her cheek and she grabbed it. "Ohhhh baby, feed me!"

"You cum whore!" Mistress Jill exclaimed proudly, the plan finally coming through, the first man's balls now on her forehead, down her nose and she took them in her mouth still holding the limp man. Mistress yelled at the man at her pussy. "Fuck her harder!"

How much more, Mel thought, her body rocking from the fucking she was receiving, the balls in and out of her mouth. She released the man who cam in her throat and sucked on the tip of the man who came on her body before they both stepped back.

She felt Jill's hot breath on her neck, while her breasts bounced to the trusts hitting her cunt.

"Do you want more cum, slut?"

"Ahh, no...AHHH! AHHH!"

"Liar!" Mistress Jill watched the man still pumping her pussy with his 9" cock.

"Ahhh! OHHH! AHHHGGGH! AHHHH! YESSSS!" Mel orgasmed her fourth time.

Embarrassed she came just thinking of the cocks she'd had and wondering who the men were, who's cocks she had tasted, the one in her throat, and the cock she cleaned after jacking on her. She felt the length of one pounding inside her, he seemed to be getting faster, possibly towards the end.

It continued.

"Open slut," Mistress Jill said, her hand on Mel's chin. She obeyed and immediately another hard head of a cock thick and round, pushing inside with a shaft that was almost as thick.

"OOGGFFMMPTTT!" Mel struggled to take the think, mushroom head in her mouth and throat. She heard more feet, more breathing, the man at her hips pumped faster and faster. She felt another stream of warm cum on the cooling pool on her belly, a man's lips on her breast. "AAGGOOOMMMFFTT! OOHFFGTTT!"

The cock in her mouth moved back and thrust forward, she tried to relax, but it was too thick and it buckled some while he thrust forward. It pushed forward while the man pushed into her pussy on the other end and she felt the warm burst inside filling her while she choked on the thick cock in her throat.

"GGGFFFOOFFGHHTT!" she wailed on the shaft, the man inside her cunt held it there, the streams of cum still spurting inside when she felt another deposit on her stomach and now her chest, both breasts. Three cum shots on her body, then the thick cock came out of her mouth and it shot into her chin, on her neck, forehead and then back in her mouth for her to suck clean.

"Worthless cock whore cunt cum WITCH!" Jill screamed, the man inside her held it there, long enough not to slip out even as it got limp. The thick-cocked man lifted up out of her mouth, then dropped his balls on her lips, she took them in, knowing she needed, no, WANTED to please Mistress, her tongue swirling around them, she wondered who was there, figuring they were strangers, wondering if they were near strangers.

She no sooner finished sucking cum out of the mushroom head when she felt a third cock at her lips, it slid by her nose down to her open mouth, and the man inside her cunt began to harden again.

It was going to be a long night Mel realized.

----------------------------------------------------------------

"SHE'S GETTING IT RIGHT NOW!!!" Nikki called out as the flog racked across her bare back, naked and facing down on the rack. I moved the wheel another time stretching her, it was set for tension and automatically releasing if it got too tight.

"Dumb IMP!" I said. "I gave Mistress permission and her permission to take cock."

"You have no IDEAHHHHHHHH!!!! AHHHHHHHH!! AHHHHH!"

I flogged her once, twice, three times hard enough to draw welts. I was tired of the machines and toys, her deriving pleasure from the beatings, this place obviously used and kept up. She loved the stock, we started there and where I tanned her ass with my hand, then the paddle; I whipped her cuffed to an eyelet on the wall; caned her thighs handing from her wrists pulled up on a rope from a pulley.

Those weren't even the fun machines.

"I should put you on the fuck machine and leave it on all night!" I moved on top of the rack, pushed my mouth to her ass, spreading her cheeks. I sucked and spit into her tiny hole, getting it nice and wet, the precum on my cock plentiful when I pulled it out of my shorts.

"Ohhhhh, you're speaking my language, Sir." she said then begged. "Fuck my ass please, I'll tell you everything, take my ass Master."

I was please, my understanding was she just turned herself over to me, like Jill did in her basement, my cock strained large finding the wet hold below its head and I pushed inside.

"Ohhhh Master, you own me," Nikki breathed while I slide forward slowly. "OHHHhhhh! AHHhhh! MMMMMMMM! Deeperrrr!

I pushed forward, my hips pushing letting her flesh give way, I kept the pressure on, my balls finally reaching the bottom of her pussy.

"YESSSSSSSSS!" Nikki hissed orgasming, my hands in her braids pulling them back playfully, appreciating the new body I now possessed my total now four, knowing Mel was on a journey but still mine.

I pumped back and forth inside her for several minutes, her ass warming and allowing my slide, she moaned while her body restricted, I pushed forward, leant onto her back and whispered, "It's denial month, I can't cum...are you ready to talk now Imp?"

"Yes, Master..."

----------------------------------------------------------------

Mel figured there were four loads on her stomach and chest, creating a slurry of cum, and she had just felt the third load deposit down her throat, mouth and dribbling on her cheek. Correctly estimating after cleaning the third cock, the fourth entered her mouth and began to punish her throat, the last three skinny 6 inches and tolerable, while the long dicked man continued to fuck her after his first cum deep inside her. She marveled at the feeling of a man fucking her with a load inside, something Donnie never had done, nor her suitors before.

The man on her face took a while, her throat gurgling, she relaxed and took it wondering if this what a captive felt like when forced to have sex again and again. The smells were now normal, musty cock and genital sweat, their hands leaving her alone since she was covered in cum. The cool, sticky and runny feeling. In a strange, funny way she felt in control, the cocks predictably doing their thing inside her body, the men pumping harder and faster.

Then it happened, the man who's cock was inside her nearly an hour pulled out and she felt the cum stream shoot onto her thighs, cunt, stomach and around. He smeared it on her thigh, drawing circles above her clit, rubbing it slightly.

"OHHGGFFFFTTtttmmmm" she moaned on the last cock, he pumped away and in moments shot his load into her stomach, number four deep inside, he held it there longer than the rest. "Gmmmfftttt..."

He finally pulled back, letting it drizzle on her cheek, the amount of cum plentiful everywhere. He backed away and Mistress Jill pulled the blindfold, four men standing back with hoods on, their cocks dangling and some leaking cum to the floor.

The man at her feet stood there without a hood, and it was Brian, Jill's husband.

He moved to her and dangled his long cock above Mel's face and lowered it for her to clean, the smell of her stank on his cock from fucking her for an hour, she sucked and cleaned him looking up and him looking down.

The four other men left and Brian tried to stuff is limp length in his neighbor's mouth. He pulled it up and out, then like the others, lowered his balls to her, she took them in looking up at the man who had just spent 1/24th of a day in her cunt.

"OHhhhh, Master," Mistress Jill moaned, Mell turned and saw a man bending her over the vault pad, blocked by Nikki, the bar owner coming over to Mel.

"Oh darling, you left me dessert," Nikki said, winking at Mel, naked, her body red and bruised with marks, her mouth going to the pool of cum on her stomach. "Delicious."

Distracted, the man had Jill on the floor, he was in a leather vest, hat and spiked arm bands, chaps, obviously Jill's master, pumping her hips. It confirmed to Mel she was in a full blown orgy, Brian walked forward, his cock dangling and getting hard and he lowered it to Jill's mouth. Soon he was at her face and her Master pumping her cunt.

"Mmmm, kiss me baby," Nikki said, the cum slurry pooled in her mouth leaked out when she opened and they shared a large bath of a five man cum mix. "Let me get more."

Nikki licked and kissed, while the men pushed Jill tight between them. She then slid down and began to devour Mel's cunt, filled with only Brian's cum, she lapped at Mel sucking and watching Mel's eyes follow her. Mel looked up and Brian was moving behind Nikki, taking her hips and thrusting inside her cunt.

"Oh Brian Baby, that's soooo good," Nikki moaned while in the background the Master pulled out of Jill's pussy, she quickly to her hands, then knees to suck on his cock.

Mel imagined everyone in the room, knowing each other, worshiping flesh, her body a sacrifice, Nikki had lapped up almost all the wet cum, the rest dried on her body, tightening to Mel's movements. Nikki pushed back again his hips then pulled off Brian's cock. Her corn rows dangled and swung while she straddle walked over Mel's restrained body and dropped her pussy down on Mel's lips. The now familiar feel of Brian's smooth head slipped into her wet and hot pussy again, Jill's throat gurgling cock in the background.

"OHhhhhhppfftt" Mel let out into Nikki's plump folds, her pussy clean shaven, now grinding Mel's chin and lips. This continued a while, Brian going faster and faster, trying for that last deposit. Nikki climbed off, a cloth was dropped over Mel's eyes and a new cock, Jill's MASTER'S COCK slid onto her lips, Brian's frenzy was crazy fast, his hand down stroking as he pulled back.

Mel paused in her head, the cock sliding into her throat familiar, maybe one of the four, Brian quickened, the cock pulled out of her mouth and she could hear footsteps again, then a sigh came out of Jill's mouth, Master moaning some sliding inside after leaving Mel.

Mel couldn't see Nikki at first she had gone to Brian, slid under him and was licking his shaft and balls as he pounded Mel's cunt but then felt her under her thighs. Brian was close slammed into Mel, holding it there and began his third release into/onto Mel's flesh, Nikki spun forward and grabbed the cloth covering Mel's eyes, which turned towards the slapping of flesh between Jill and her Master.