Being Neighborly Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I held up my hands, "Whoa there, Hon. You don't have to give up the idea, but you do have to accept Tammy's need to know."

Liz studied my face seriously, "I would like to pull the trigger if I can do it without hurting anyone. I just know he'll be a great fuck. I trust your judgment with Tammy so, do what you think is best."

I gave her a kiss, "I would very much like for you to have this experience and I will talk to Tammy the first chance I get. But, and this is a big but, don't let Jeff lead you where you don't want to go. He's used to playing with women, then tossing them aside. Don't expect him to act with morals or ethics, and for damn sure, don't believe a word he says. He will tell you just about anything if it gets him what he wants."

Liz gave me a shove, "Well DUH!"

I grabbed her and pulled her giggling body against me, "Don't you 'Duh' me young lady. I think it's time for your spanking."

That said, I tossed her over my shoulder and carried her giggling ass to the bedroom. I couldn't hold her still enough to spank her ass. It seems that if a woman doesn't care for spanking she's not all that cooperative with the process. What started out as wrestling her across my knees turned into wrestling on the bed. Not long after that wrestling changed into something so much better.

~~~~~{}~~~~~

I needed to get Tammy alone so that she could react honestly. I knew that there was no way I was going to squeeze the 'pulling the trigger' conversation into our normal daily back and forth. She needed enough time to process what I tell her and for us to talk about her concerns. The opportunity came on Friday.

Tammy had taken a vacation day to help me finish up some painting. We worked through the morning while talking back and forth. I love those kinds of conversations. There is no obligation to fill the silence because there is work to focus on. When you do talk, the conversation seems so much more personal. There is a tendency to share dreams. The 'If I won the lottery' conversation is a standard, but often the talk is about more mundane dreams.

Tammy and I had been discussing the bedroom set she wanted to make for Tessy. This was an ongoing conversation and had gotten as far as the planning stage. I had already completed the CAD drawings and had made samples of the moldings and finishes for her to review. I assumed that I would be making the bedroom set. I probably would have been deeply hurt if she had someone else do it. What I didn't know was that she had a third option.

She was loading her roller for another run up the wall and she paused for a moment. I was pouring some paint into the container I was using to cut in around the ceiling and saw her. She looked over at me and I could see her center herself, "Dan, I want to learn how to work with wood. I want to build Tessy's bedroom set with you. I want a part of me in it along with a lot of you. Can we do that? If it makes you crazy we can stop at any time and I won't bring it up again."

I smiled happily, "Are you kidding me? I would love that! I have to warn you though that I will explain shit to death."

She carefully laid the roller handle down, walked over to me, pulled me to my feet, and hugged the hell out of me, "Thank you so much, Dan. I'll be a good student I promise."

She felt wonderful and I saw no reason to stop hugging her, "You have to do what I say though, without question. A wood shop can be a dangerous place and I'm all about safety. You'll get impatient with me and think I'm holding you back, but I need to be sure you won't get hurt."

Her face was nestled in my neck and I could feel her warm breath. Her lips must have been the tiniest fraction of an inch from my neck and I was going nuts wanting her delicate tongue to cross that vast distance and lick my neck. The results were predictable to anyone other than me. My cock sprang erect so fast I nearly fainted from blood loss in my brain.

I didn't jerk away from her in embarrassment. This was a wonderful moment we were having and I didn't want it to end abruptly. I began to slowly move my hips back in a vain effort to stop my erection from rubbing against her belly. I was very pleasantly surprised when her hips followed, keeping my erection pressed tight against her. I'm absolutely sure that she didn't realize she was doing it.

I heard her soft sigh and felt the little gust of breath against my neck. If Liz had been standing there I would have shouted, "I'm pulling the trigger right fucking now!" She wasn't standing there, and I didn't shout, which is probably a good thing. It was a bit early to assume anything. Plus, her ear was right there, and yelling would have killed the mood. Tammy probably hadn't been laid in a long time and she was understandably horny. I knew she would return to reality soon and I didn't want her to be embarrassed about our little slip.

Our hug had reached a point where if we continued we would have a hard time claiming a hug was all that it was. Tammy must have sensed this too because she took her arms from around my neck and rested her palms on my chest, "I'll make you proud, I promise."

I smiled gently and looked into her green eyes, "I already am proud of you. Now I get to teach you about something I love, and that makes me very happy."

Her smile lit up the room and it stayed on her face as she returned to painting. We finished up around three and were carrying everything over to the shop shortly thereafter. Once everything was put away I pulled up the spare office chair near mine and motioned for Tammy to take a seat. I sat in mine and our knees were almost touching.

I'm sure Tammy thought I was going to talk about woodworking and I set out to rectify that right away, "Tammy, I need to talk to you about something that is intensely personal for Liz and me. It's something that you can never share with anyone and I think you'll understand why when I tell you. I would have never mentioned it but oddly enough you have the final say in what happens so, you need to know."

I had her attention now. I could see the questioning look on her face as I continued, "I'm not sure what you think of Liz and me with regard to our sex lives. I would assume that if you consider it at all you probably think it's pretty mundane. The fact is that we have a pretty amazing sex life. We're open and honest about our wants, needs, and fantasies. So much so that we made a pact between us years ago.

"We call it 'Pulling the trigger' and either of us can do it at any time. It goes like this. If Liz finds a man that she would like to have wild sex with all she needs to tell me is that she's pulling the trigger. She gets to have wild sex with him and when she's done she'll come back to me."

Tammy's mouth was open in shock, "You let Liz cheat on you? Why?"

I shook my head, "No, it's not cheating. The rules are implied, but very clear. It isn't about love or an affair. The entire purpose of our pact is for us to have amazing sex with someone she, or I, find attractive. It's all about sex. Will there be affection? I would hope so, but affection is one thing, love is another. We feel that our love for each other transcends exploring our sexuality. Sex with a fantasy person made real isn't an escape from our marriage. It's a tool for enhancing our marriage. At least in theory."

Tammy's eyebrow went up at my last statement, "In theory?"

I nodded, "Liz and I made our pact more than fifteen years ago. In that time the total trigger pulls by both of us is zero. We just never got around to it. The right person didn't come along, or if one with potential did, there wasn't an opportunity. We have to be very careful about doing anything. The last thing we need is for the word to get out. Liz and I don't need to be the subject of discussion for the church ladies trying to titillate themselves."

"What's changed, Dan?"

"Liz wants to pull the trigger. The guy is nearly perfect. He's handsome, experienced, and has a perfect reason for being at my house. Liz knows that he's all about sex and could care less about love. She thinks, and I agree, he would be a hot fuck without the worry of emotional baggage."

Tammy looked upset and her voice shook, "Is this about me? Does Liz think you did something with me and wants to pay you back?"

"Absolutely not. You haven't done anything but be wonderful. Liz would never pull the trigger because she was upset with me. We share our problems and work through them together. Pulling the trigger is for fun and nothing else.

"The reason you're involved isn't Liz. It's the man she wants to have sex with. She wants to fuck your ex-husband. She wants to fuck Jeff."

Tammy sat there stunned for what seemed like hours but was in fact less than a minute. Then, she let out a laugh, "Well, I'd say she picked well. He is handsome without a doubt and he's an amazing lover. She certainly doesn't need to worry about him falling in love. I don't think he's capable of it.

"I'm warning you Dan, Jeff is a prideful man. He won't be happy until he has Liz under his control. Once he conquers her, he'll drop her and move on to the next woman. He doesn't give a shit about the damage he leaves behind. He's been doing this for years and he's very good at it."

I smiled, "I had him figured out the first time I met him and you know what? I trust Liz. He has no clue what whirlwind he just reaped. Assuming you approve."

She was pensive, "Look, Dan, on a personal level I don't have a problem with it. I could care less about Jeff. If he wasn't such a good father to Tess I would have shut him out of my life a long time ago. I'm concerned about you and Liz. I have a bad feeling about this. I've seen the damage he can do and if he ruins your marriage I will never forgive myself."

My hand brushed her hair back and gently held the back of her neck. I didn't set out to do that and nobody was more surprised than me that I had done it. Her eyes caught mine and I tried my best to reassure her, "I'll tell Liz everything that you told me, but there is something you need to know about Liz. She has iron in her, an inner strength like none I've ever seen. I suspect that when it's over, and it will be over, Liz will still be Liz, but Jeff will be a changed man."

I knew she didn't get it yet and I understood her concern, "I can't tell you how much I appreciate your concern. It's nice to know that you care about us. We care about you and Tessy very much."

I could see the light bulb go off in her head and she started to speak but stifled it. I had a pretty good idea of what she was thinking. Something along the lines of Does he want to pull the trigger with me? I knew it was too early to have that discussion, if at all, and I let her lapse into silence. Whether I finally asked her or not I wanted her to have thought it through and be comfortable in her response if the time came that she needed to have one.

I decided to share something else with her, "I do have a bit of an ace in the hole if you will."

I reached around her and used the mouse to bring up my security program, "I have cameras located all over the place. Our house was robbed when we first got married and they got away with it. It pissed me off, but it also scared me. They could have just as easily shown up when Liz and I were asleep. Along with various burglar sensors, I can access cameras all over my property at my computer or on my cell phone. Any liaisons between Liz and Jeff will happen here and I will be monitoring things closely."

Tammy was watching Liz as she stood talking to Jeff in our living room. The sound was clear and even though Jeff was pulling Liz close, we could both hear him talking, "Give me a kiss Liz. I want to taste your sweet mouth."

Liz gave him a friendly shove, "Not gonna happen with Tessy in the house."

He tried to pull her close again, "She won't care. She's too little to think anything of it."

Liz put her hands on his chest and shoved him back, "If you want more than kicked out of my house you will do what I ask. I will not have your daughter see me kissing you or anything else that she could misunderstand. It would be confusing for her at best. If you can't be discrete, then we have nothing more to talk about."

He hesitated and I knew that Liz had won this round. It would be fun watching her 'Rope a Dope' Jeff. He would continue to try and exert control while she continued to yank it back from his grasping hands. What Jeff and Tammy didn't understand was that for Liz half the fun was the mental joisting between her and her potential lover. The seduction, the back and forth, and the jostling for control, were all part of the enjoyment. Pulling the trigger was about all those things, and sex.

I hope you aren't asking yourself how I would know. I married the woman for goodness sake. Does anybody think for one minute she didn't bring her 'A' game from the day we met? Liz isn't a control freak at all. She's perfectly willing to share in the decision-making process and will gladly step back if a competent person steps forward to lead. She enjoys taking the control freaks down a peg or two and that is especially true with so-called alpha males that are really just controlling assholes. She finds it hilarious.

Jeff rather grumpily collected Tessy and left. Liz was shaking her head as she watched them out the window. I could tell by the look on her face she had doubts about the guy. Maybe a bit of hot dick wasn't worth the hassle in this case? Then her face transformed and I knew she was all in. That look of determination insured that Jeff's life was going to change, whether he was ready or not. I felt like petting a Himalayan cat and laughing evilly.

Tammy asked the obvious question, "What happens when they get together somewhere else?"

I shook my head, "They won't be until Liz and I decide he's not a danger to her."

Tammy stood to leave and I stood along with her, "Do you have any plans this evening?"

She shook her head, "No, I don't really know anyone these days."

I nodded, "Well, that's bad and good. It's bad that you don't have a social life but it's good that you're free tonight. You're going to dinner and dancing with Liz and me. I'll pick you up in your driveway at six-thirty. Please wear a fun dress you can dance in. The restaurant isn't formal."

She started to protest but I cut her off, "No, you don't need to say anything. You're going out with us and the discussion is over. Now move along and get your cute butt ready."

She tilted her head and shot me a grin, "Cute butt huh? What would Liz think of that little statement?"

I chuckled, "I'd say there's about a hundred percent chance that she would agree with me. When you call her to find out what she's wearing tonight, ask her."

I walked with Tammy to the edge of the driveway. She went across the street and I went into the house, anxious to hear what Liz had to say. She was waiting for me in the kitchen, practically tapping her foot with impatience, and her eyebrow raised in question.

Of course, I had to torture her a little bit first, "We got the painting done today and it looks great. You'll have to go take a look the first chance you get... OH! I have amazing news. Tammy wants to work with me on Tess's bedroom furniture. She wants to learn how to work with wood. Isn't that awesome?

"I thought we could work on Saturday or Sunday depending on if we need your help watching Tess. Would you be willing to do that?"

She chuckled, "I know what you're doing and you will pay. I think it's wonderful that she wants to learn. You've always wanted to teach someone and I'll be happy to watch Tess. Now, stop fucking around and tell me!"

I laughed then held my hands up as she gave me her alleged stern look, "Ok, ok. I talked to Tammy and she couldn't care less what you do with him. He burned all his bridges with her. She said that if he wasn't such a good father to Tessy she would have shut him out of her life long ago.

"What she is concerned about is you. She's afraid you're not ready for someone like him. He likes to seduce women and control them. He takes pleasure in enticing women away from their husbands or boyfriends and when he has them under his thumb, he drops them and moves on to the next. For him, it's all about being the big dick on the block. She claims he's been very successful at it and has hurt a lot of people."

Liz's face was unreadable, which meant she wanted me to answer her next question before she would give away her thinking, "What was your response to that?"

I paused for dramatic effect, "Well... I said that when it was all over you would still be you, but he would be a changed man."

A grin lit her face and her arms flew around my neck, "I knew you'd get it."

I nuzzled her neck, "Yeh, but you still had to ask didn't you?"

She pulled back and looked at me, "Shouldn't I have?"

I kissed her nose, "Of course, you should, anytime, and every time. The only way we keep what we have is to talk to each other. I know you love me, but that doesn't mean I don't like to hear you say it. You knew how I would react to Tammy's words, but it was important for you to hear me tell you that I still trust you."

She gave me a smooch, "I have an ulterior motive for screwing him as well. He's going to be a bit of a project while I have him. He's damaged a lot of women with his evil ways and he's setting a bad example for his daughter. I'm either going to wake him up or knock him out. It's his choice."

I gave her a stern look, "I know how smart you are, but don't for a second underestimate this guy. If things get too far outside of his control he might react badly. I won't tolerate him abusing you."

"I won't either. I should be able to see the signs. He won't be getting into my panties until his attitude changes anyway. I've already set him back on his heels. He was under the impression that I wanted him enough to do what he says. I set him straight on that this evening. If he behaves himself I might give him some of this pussy. If not, he's gone.

"I know we understand each other but I still need you to tell me if you have a problem with any of this. If you want me to stop, I will. Just be sure to help me understand your reasons."

I kissed her lips, "I will admit that I'm concerned, but not about you. I can see the potential for him to act badly. I know for a fact that at this point he cares for nothing but himself. I don't like you being in a vulnerable situation with him. I don't want you being intimate with him anywhere but here until he's proven himself."

"I think that's only smart. Now then, you were talking about teaching woodworking and I was wondering if you could show me how to insert your dowel into my hole?"

I frowned, "Ah hell! That's a lesson for later I'm afraid. I invited Tammy to go out for dinner and dancing with us this evening."

Liz's face lit up, "You did! I need to call Tammy so we can decide what to wear. This is going to be fun!"

Precisely at seven, I pulled the car out of our driveway and straight into Tammy's driveway. I was mildly shocked that we were only half an hour late. I had placed our reservations based on my experience. In other words, an hour later than originally planned. The extra half hour we had before we were seated allowed us to have a quiet drink at the bar. Tammy and Liz were already having a great time and I had high hopes for the evening.

Dinner was fun and we got to explore some deeper details about each other's lives. The more we learned about Tammy, the more we admired her. Dinner left our bellies full and our brains slightly buzzed. We made our way to the club and had barely placed our drink order when Liz pulled Tammy and me onto the dance floor. We boogied for a while until a slow song came on. Liz snuck behind Tammy and shoved her into my arms. By the time Tammy and I had collected ourselves a laughing Liz was sitting at our table sipping her drink.