Being Neighborly Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, let me register." I sat quietly checking out the apps on my phone. "Mmmm...I think I'll sign up for one month...let's see, mmm...pay through ApplePay, okay...good, now to fill in...what I'm looking for..." It took her about fifteen minutes to fill everything out. I made her change a few things, too. I told her to tell the truth about her experience and her desires and to put her sexiest foot forward.

"It will take a couple of days to cook but then you should start getting results."

"Let me surf for a few minutes. I want to see what's out there. Let's see, search...a couple...within ten miles...bisexual...enter, okay...mmm, interesting. Wow, one mile away. Oh, I see what you mean about pictures..."

"Yeah, see people are being honest. 'This is who we are, this is what we look like...' No surprises -you want cock? Well, here it is - no disappointments. At least, not usually. Sometimes you get people putting other people's pictures up or you see very old pictures of them. That's one reason to meet first."

"Here's your profile...let me into your pictures, please."

I let out a deep sigh. "Okay...Alright." I went to my phone app, saw her request and gave her access to my private galleries.

"Thanks for letting me see them...Mmmm...nude from a distance...you have a good body...mmmm...Is that you? Nice penis. Really, I mean it...another one...you really have a nice cock...circumcised...what is it, six or seven inches?...another one from below with your balls...gee..."

"I'm glad you like it," I said.

"Let's see now, this gallery has all face and body shots...and this gallery - oh! Wow wee! You eating pussy, you giving anal, you sucking cock...Christ, I would pay to see that! These are my biggest fantasies. These pictures are making me very, uh, damp."

"So you see, you get a pretty accurate picture of me and what I'm looking for. What you see is what you get."

"I want to put up some pictures. I have some face shots on my laptop that I can put in a locked gallery. I need some for the public gallery, will you take some?"

"Sure." I set up my phone and made her stand. I took a shot of her whole body with her face turned away. Her shorts and little tee made her ass look scrumptious and her braless nipples tempting. "Let me take one like this...turn to me and stick out your chest." I took a picture of neck to mid-thigh. Her nipples were the focus of the shot. I sent the pictures to her laptop.

"These are good. You made my breasts look huge! Let me put these up."

I was getting antsy and I know that she wanted to surf the site so I bid myself out the door. I knew she was all turned on; I could smell her scent. About an hour later, she knocked on the door. She was talking quickly and hardly taking a breath. "Easy, easy...settle down. What's the matter?"

"Oh man, what have you done to me? I've been all over that site. I got so turned on I already came twice. This is all your fault. Now, I think I'm hooked."

"This is what you had to tell me?"

"No. I decided to take some more pictures...some nudes but none of them came out too well. I want you to take them. Would you?"

"Really?"

"Yeah, I feel okay about you seeing my body. I'm kind of proud of it."

Gee, the thought excited me. "So stop your grinnin' and drop your linen! In my bedroom. Now before you change your mind."

She walked with her back to me. She pulled her tee off, "The big reveal!" She turned around and damn, her tits looked great! Nice round handfuls with large, dark areolas punctuated by a pair of half-inch nipples. I snapped a few of her rack in different positions but the best one was with her holding her breasts and squeezing the nipples. That was the money shot.

"And now, the rest!" She dropped her shorts. She was not wearing underwear. Her puffy little vulva was bare except for a small, thin landing strip. "I shaved it the other day. You like?"

I rolled my eyes. "What do you think?" I took a few shots of her torso and then had her turn around to capture her sweet ass. "Okay, any other pictures?"

"Yeah, I want some sexy ones, really raw. Let me get on the bed. I want to be dirty, really suggestive." She stretched out spread eagle.

"No, too plain. Put your knees up and spread your legs." I got between her legs and immediately caught a whiff of her sex. I positioned the camera to look up her body with her open cunt front and center and her breasts rising further back. "Okay, now, get on your hands and knees." I shot her from her ass to her taint into her pussy. In the back of the picture, her breasts hung down. I think that maybe that was the real money shot. "Okay, turn over again. Put one hand on your pussy and one on your breast. Play with yourself." I shot the picture. She was really leaking a lot and her scent was so seductive. "Okay, all done."

I dimmed the light and sat on the edge of the bed while I sent her the pictures. She looked at the pictures and muttered that she could not believe that these were really her. I assured her they were.

"You know, you are only the second man...make that person...who has ever seen me naked. I can't believe I got naked for you. And I can't believe I really took those pictures."

"Are you embarrassed?"

"A little. No, not really. I fee dirty. I feel a little liberated. I feel free. I mean, I saw those pictures of your cock so what is the big deal? We're even."

I got up from the bed and stood in front of her. From that angle, her tits looked amazing. Why I didn't reach out and squeeze one, I do not know. "To my expert eye, you are a major hottie. The couple that you choose are lucky bastards."

"Thank you, that's so nice. But wait, I want to see something." She reached over and pulled my zipper down. Wearing no underwear, no semi-hard dick flopped out of my shorts. She took it into her hand and felt it with dainty fingers. I got hard and pointed straight at her face. "Such a nice cock," she said as she fondled it. "And you're manscaped! Oh, what smooth balls." She inspected my entire crotch. "I'm sorry but this is only my second cock. My husband was small but this feels so big and hard." She leaned forward and took the head into her mouth, running her tongue around it. I withdrew.

"It's too late to say that this is not a good idea. What the hell?" I got down on the bed and stuck my face into her puffy nether lips. She tasted great and exuded a sweet musk. I just dove in and licked her royally, I swirled around her clit, I stuck my tongue deep into her canal and I gripped her ass, running a finger around her rosebud. She was squirming, writhing and bouncing to my ministrations. She began to cum as her hips bucked and within moments, she flooded my face. Letting out a long sigh, she groaned.

"My God, you do that well."

"I consider it a high art," I said smugly.

"And you should. What a good cum. I haven't cum like that in years."

I turned around and lay next to her. She looked up and licked my lips. "Mmm, I taste good. Do I taste good to you?"

"You do. Some woman don't, each woman is different. But you smell and taste exceptionally nice."

"My husband never did that well. Maybe because he didn't know how. He had no experience. That was the first time I ever came by oral and I loved it. And speaking of oral..." She kissed me around my neck and rubbed my chest. She moved down my chest and ran her breasts over mine. She proceeded down to my navel and stomach. One hand was running through my trimmed pubes, now growing back since my last shave. She kissed down to my inner thighs, caressing and licking my balls. Her mouth kissed around the root as she slid up my pole. She swallowed the head in one quick move and slid back while sucking in."

"Oh yeah. Nice."

"Your cock and your balls feel great. Let me suck you. I want to make you cum. Give me your cum."

How could I deny her? She made a career out of sucking me with a passion and a hunger, like a starving person. She swallowed me until she gagged but moved back up and relaxed. She tried again and gagged. She worked her way back down and this time, I was fucking her throat. She seemed to revel in this and slid up and back a few times. She withdrew to a few inches, sucked on the head and went up and down steadily. I began to feel my seed moving through my cock. She felt me suddenly get thicker and she slid up just in time to have me fill her mouth with several explosive geyser shots. She fought to keep it in her mouth. She seemed to be enjoying the taste and the texture. I softened and limply slipped out.

"That was delicious, Ray." She moved back up to lay at my side. She rolled over and kissed me. This was our first real kiss and very passionate. Her tongue swirled around my mouth sharing the remaining cum left. "I think that may have been the first time I liked the taste. I really did. I got into it. Sucking your cock was fun and it felt nice in my mouth."

"Why, thank you." She was lying on my chest while I idly played with her nipples. It didn't take long for my stiffy to awaken and she went to it immediately by caressing and stroking it.

"Ooh, is that for me?" She rolled over onto my stomach and slid her vulva over my cock which responded by pushing hard against her. "Ooh, that's feels so nice...much better than my dildo." She continued sliding against me while I pulled her mouth onto mine. Our tongues danced while we sensuously frotted. "I must have that inside of me." She slid her entrance onto the head of my cock and I easily entered her snug velvet glove. We gently fucked like that for a while until I rolled over on top of her. I fucked her with a bit more determination pushing my length up to her cervix, although it felt like it was her Adam 's apple. She felt so tight. It was shameful that over the years, this organ had not been well tended. "Oooph. Do that again." Our fucking became more assertive. She rolled me back over and then sat up, feeling my dick fill her up. Over and over we rolled, soaking in our sweat, pushing toward our climax. She began to go "oooph" each time she pushed down, faster and faster. Our fucking was so primal, so primitive and so raw. We seemed to be of the same mind. She was below me fucking me with an urgency; suddenly she abruptly stopped, groaned and began to gush. My dick seemed swamped in her lust, her orgasm sweeping over us. Without any warning, I began to shoot into her, wave after wave my jizz seemed to fill her. I arched up and gave one more good spurt before I eased down and rolled to the side. She nestled into me and spent a few minutes catching her breath.

"That was one of the best fucks I ever had, Sam. What a great lay you are."

"Look who's talking. That was memorable. I lost control and I came! I loved it."

"Yup, me too. I had an out-of-body experience."

We rested for a few minutes, luxuriating in the post-orgasmic glow. "That was better than any magic wand, that's for sure." We lay like that for some time. "Okay, I'm going to get up now and shower all the cum off me. Then I'm going to go and put up these pictures."

"Wait. First, I want to see something." I got up and moved my face over her pussy. I spread her legs and peered in.

She began to giggle. "What are you, my gynecologist?"

"No, I'm the maintenance man." I dipped my tongue into her vagina and began to lap at her cunt. She involuntarily squeezed and deposited a tasty cream puff into my mouth. I cleaned her out and ran my tongue around her clit.

"No, no more. I'm a little sore."

"Alright," I said disappointed.

"Aw, don't be that way. Come here." I moved up to her as she wrapped herself around me and kissed me, washing our cum around. We kissed as if it was a serious thing and made out like teenagers. She stopped and hopped out of the bed, racing toward the bathroom. I heard the shower start. How could I not join her?

I walked into the bathroom. "Don't even think about it, Mister. My poor little pussy needs a breather. I used muscles I haven't used in eons." I didn't say a thing. I went over to the toilet and hosed it down as Sam watched. "Gee, I wish I could do that. I mean, stand up and pee."

"You can but you'd make an awful mess." And I walked out. Before I went back to the bedroom, I put up some coffee. I was hiking up my shorts when she came back in.

"I'm leaving now but I want to thank you for helping me clear out my pipes. I hope we can be fuck buddies because I want some more of that."

"Okay, I'll be right over!" She started to laugh.

"Good. I'll see ya'." She happily let herself out.

12