Being Neighborly Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thursday came and went. I didn't see Sam the whole day and I wondered what happened with her lunch with Merilee. On Friday, I had to go into the city. It was evening by the time I returned. I picked up some take out for myself and settled in to eat and watch some TV when there was a knock at the door. "Come on in!" I yelled. Sam let herself in.

"I haven't seen you in a couple of days. Everything alright?"

"Sure, everything is jake. I had a busy day in the city. What's doing with you? I'm dying to know what happened with your lunch yesterday."

"It was good. She's a beautiful girl but a bit shy and timid. We talked at the table for some time but it wasn't very private. Afterward, we sat in the car and had a heart-to-heart. She said that she had become turned off to men. She said that men were selfish, they never ever took care of her needs and that she decided to see if a female lover was better. She was very nervous. I talked about myself and us and how my first and only time with a woman. She wanted details and so I gave her a blow by blow. She was very turned on. I had her touch and feel my breasts in the car. We were getting into it when her phone rang and she had to go back to the college. We made a date for tomorrow during the day to talk some more. Also, she wants to meet you."

"Did you find that she was honest and that she had no motives except to find satisfaction, feel good and have some fun?"

"Oh yes. She was very honest and forthcoming. But because she was so shy and low key, I thought of her as a little bird and I wanted to take her under my wing. We'll see tomorrow but between you and me, I would love to get in her pants."

"Sounds like a plan."

"And how are you today? I haven't seen you in a few days."

"Actually, my back is killing me from sitting in the car all day. I was just going to get the heating pad."

"How about I massage you. I want to put my hands on you." She got a big towel and set it on the floor. Then she got some oils. "Come here and follow my orders. Now strip and lay down on your stomach!"

"Yowsa, boss."

"Good, and I'll tell you all about Merilee while I rub you down."

I was on my stomach stretched out. She began to oil and rub my feet and damn, if it didn't feel great. "You just relax and I'll tell you about her. I liked talking to her. It was like a mentor and student kind of thing. I told her about I had always suppressed my desires and how you gave me the impetus - and the guts - to satisfy those desires. I told her about our bisexual adventure together. I told her -"

"How did she act?"

"I thought I told you to relax. No talking, just listening." She smacked my ass and continued on my other foot. "You know what she looks like from the profile. She looks just like that. She has a beautiful almost hourglass body with such gorgeous young breasts. You know, it was plenty hot yesterday and I was my usual braless. She was staring at them for quite a while. She excused herself to go to the rest room and when she returned, she'd taken off her bra and opened an extra button on her blouse. They were gorgeous. I wanted her."

She was rubbing my hands and then my back. I was so relaxed; I closed my eyes and listened until it became a distant drone. I fell into a deep sleep.

I awoke a good while later. I was a little disoriented at first. Sam broke my haze, "Hello, sleepy head. You've been out for over an hour. You were snoring, too."

"Did I miss my massage? Because I feel great."

"No, I massaged you all over. I tried to turn you but that wasn't happening so I pulled your cock down between your legs and licked it for a while. I got no response. So then, I explored your ass for a while. I got nothing. So, I've been sitting here reading and watching you until you awoke. So what do you want to do now?"

"I want to turn over."

"As if I couldn't guess. Turn over."

My cock stood proud. I even wiggled it so it would wave back and forth.

"Oh, that's so cute. Hiya, sweetie," she said to it.

She was standing above me, slathering oil on herself. "Remember, this scene in the porno film?" She lay down on top of me and began to slide her body all over me. She moved over my body but part of her body caressed my meat as she passed over it. This was Sam at her sensual best. With a gentle twist, I found myself entering her dripping hole. She did all the work. Sliding her body up and back very slowly, pressing her nipples into my stomach, she sighed and exhaled several times. She was progressing toward her climax.

I felt that it was time for me to take command. On one of her oily downslides, I pushed up and impaled her. She gasped. We repeated this a few times. I began a pumping motion that shook her each time I filled her velvet glove. I began to fuck her furiously with quick strokes and I almost knocked her off me. She said, "Don't stop." I continued pumping her. She placed on hand on my chest and the other on her clit. I was getting faster. Her fingers matched my pace. "Ohhhhhhh...Myyyyyy." Her vagina released the flood. "Ohhhhhhhhh..." She felt my stiffy start to pulse. She jumped off and my first missile followed hitting her stomach. She tried to get me in her mouth but one shot hit her in the nose. She sucked my cock in for two more blasts and then I was done. I fell out of her mouth. She wiped the cum off her nose and lay down on me again. Our tongues dueled over the snowball. She scooped the cum off her stomach and fed it to me. I fed it back to her.

"Another great fuck goes into the archives." She and I kissed a little more and then she led me into the shower. As we washed off, she lathered up my ass and then put a finger into my rosebud. I jumped. "I did this to you while you were sleeping and you seemed to love it."

"Maybe I did but you could be a little gentler, you know?"

"Sorry. When you were sleeping I had my entire finger up there and I felt your prostate. I rubbed it for a while. You moaned and rolled the wrong way. I took my finger out and you were snoring again. I just couldn't wake you." She continued to push her finger in my ass, then two fingers and then three. She was hitting my prostate right. She leaned down and took my erection between her lips and gently sucked. She began to time her sucking with her finger rubbing my hole. It took me no time to dump another load and this time she swallowed it all. Suddenly, she got up quickly and said, "Thanks, I needed that."

"Good, now come over here and sit on my face."

"No, no. I came while you were asleep. Now, I want to go back to my place and go to sleep. I need my beauty rest for Merilee."

"Oh, I get it. Suck and run. You just want me for my cock."

"No, actually I want your cock for my pussy. I want you for me. See ya, neighbor-with-benefits." And she was gone in a puff of smoke. That was fine with me. I had things to do. I just couldn't remember what.

I spent the next day doing chores, repotting a plant, going to the store and then working at my desk for a few hours. After I finished everything, I went out for a run. Life is good. I picked up a Sausage Pizza, opened a bottle of wine, and spent the night writing.

Saturday morning, I slept until eleven, showered, had coffee and looked at a crossword. My buddy, Kenny, asked me to come over and help him move a couch. I noticed that Sam's car wasn't parked in her spot next to mine. The roads were a little busier as people began to break social distancing rules. I guess it was too much cabin fever. I wore my facemask and kept my distance. I hung out with Kenny for a few hours. We watched a stupid virtual Nascar race and smoked up. It was late afternoon when I returned to my apartment. Sam's car was back in it's parking space.

Not long after I returned, I got a call from Sam. "Hey baby, are you busy? Come on over."

I wondered if she had met with Merilee and I was curious as to how it went. I went over and rang the bell. Sam answered and I walked into the living room. There was a gorgeous babe sitting on the couch wearing a sundress with her sweet round tits crowning the top. "Ray, I want you to meet my friend, Merilee."

"Please to meet you, Merilee. I've heard a lot about you...all good."

"I've heard a lot about you, too, Ray. I'm pleased to meet you, too. I asked Sam if I could meet you. You sound like the man I would like to find...someday."

"I wanted you to come over to help explain to Merilee about our relationship. She can't seem to square it."

"Well, I have good news for you, Merilee. The guy you're looking for is waiting for you just around the corner. You have to be mentally ready to meet him, open to possibilities. Now, what about Sam and me confuses you?"

"It's that you're gay and so is Sam. Isn't your dynamic just a bit off? How can you be satisfied in this relationship?"

"Who says that we're gay? I identify as being bisexual and does Sam. We enjoy both and like to have them together sometimes. We find that sex is fun in a group, although I have to admit that sex with just her is sublime. And who says that gender is only male and female? The Kinsey Scale defines degrees of sexuality and where people fit within its parameters. It's not black and white. Nothing in life is. Why is that hard to square?"

"My psych professor says that people tend to be one or the other. He makes it a big point to define yourself."

"Your professor is wrong. I would say that most people who tend toward a gay lifestyle do tend to prefer one over the other. However, there is a large segment of the population that splits their preferences down the middle. Maybe on a scale of ten with ten being straight, Sam and I probably come in between four and six. I have found that sex with Sam is exceptionally suitable for me. I do love going down on her and fucking her but I'm also delighted to go down on a penis every now and then, as well. I like the feel, the texture and the ability and the power to bring another person to orgasm. If I can speak for Sam, she is similar. Where do you fit on this scale?"

"I've always been straight but I have these desires in my head. I'd say somewhere between eight and nine."

"Have you and Sam had sex yet?"

Merilee turned a little red. Sam answered, "We had a very hot make out session and we felt each other's breasts. She's scared and nervous and wanted to take a break. I told her that it was all right if she didn't want to go further. Sex is no good unless both partners reciprocate equally. That's when she suggested I call you."

"Have your straight relationships been mutually satisfying. Were your partners respectful of your desires?"

"I'd say that they weren't. I've had sex four times and all of those times, I searched it out. I looked for it. I was the aggressor. None of my lovers ever came on to me. I did achieve orgasms but I always had to help myself. And, I always felt lousy afterwards."

"I find that hard to believe. Are men intimidated by you? Do you intimidate men? Are you dominating? Do you have to have control? Do you give off a 'stay away from me' vibe?"

"Maybe I do, I'm not sure. I like to feel that I am in control of my actions all the time."

"I don't get that vibe. You have to surrender to your desires and go with the flow. You have to let loose. Let me ask you this, are you comfortable with me?"

"Yes, maybe because Sam has told me all about you and in so much detail."

"Good. I'm pretty much an open book. I don't mind. And, as far as I'm concerned, you're a little hottie and one that I wouldn't mind playing with. I'm sure you've heard that before but maybe never acknowledged the truth of it. But, if as you say, you like to dominate then seek out a submissive partner. Or, perhaps, you might try to be a little less dominant. Perhaps you should try submitting and see if that brings you pleasure." She turned red again.

"That's good advice, Ray," said Sam, "because I was thinking of a threesome. Are you up for that?"

"Actually, I'd like you two to get friendlier. Let's explore where on the Kinsey Scale she falls.

"Merilee, what's your feelings on that?"

"I'm a little afraid and a lot turned on. I'm curious but I'm scared. Maybe I will like it too much. Maybe, I'll hate it. I could get really fucked up."

"Yes, you could. If your brain can't handle it, it will be a bad experience. But you don't know until you're ready to try. That is, if you want to discover some truths about yourself, we're here. In here, you can shed your inhibitions and experiment - without judgement - any time. Completely non-threatening. It's all up to you."

"That's what Sam said. I'm just confused and not sure."

"I have an idea," said Sam. "Why don't you just sit and watch us interact for a bit. See how you feel. If you want to jump in, fine. If nothing else, we'll put on a good sex show for you and you can play with yourself later, in private, alone in your room or here, for that matter, if you feel comfortable." Sam got on the carpet and moved toward me. "Come down here, Ray." I got down on the carpeting, too. We began to kiss, dramatically swapping spit for Merilee's benefit. I was facing Merilee looking up her sundress at her navy blue panties. She had lovely creamy thighs.

Sam slipped off her blouse as she unbuttoned my shirt. Her beautiful tits smiled up at me. We kissed again, this time with her scratching my chest as my shirt fell. She whispered in my ear, "Sit. Watch." She stood up and faced Merilee's eyes, which were as big as saucers. She slipped off her shorts and turned in a circle showing the girl her ass as well as her camel toe. Silently, with her back to the girl, she slipped her red lace thong down. Slowly, she bent over and spread her legs a bit baring her full monty. She stood and slowly turned around, reveling in the power of her pussy.

For her part, Merilee's eyes never left Sam. She had one hand idly scratching her crotch. "Do you like what you see? I love being naked. It's my lack of inhibitions; all thanks to Ray."

"I wish I could be more like that."

"Don't think too much about it. Don't internalize. Just strip." Sam turned to me. "Just watch this. Ray, stand up, please." I stood. "Now, would you mind joining me? I want to show you off."

'Sure." All I had on was my shorts. I dropped them. My semi-hard shank lay on my thigh.

She turned me toward Merilee and held my cock. "Some dicks are dicks and some dicks are objects of art. This dick is a beautiful work of art." She licked the head. A drop of precum oozed from my slit. Sam licked that, too. She sat down on the couch opposite Merilee and, facing me, spread her legs. I crawled between them and took a long slurp.

"Mmmm. You are so, so delicious." I took another long slurp and her pheromones released, scenting the air. I looked at Merilee. "Do you smell her? Each woman smells different. I can smell you, too." I leaned over Sam's pussy and jammed my tongue into her canal, drinking her.

Merilee now had her sundress top down and her hand was rubbing her creamy young tits. Her small pink areolas looked ripe. The other hand was in her cotch, panties pulled to the side. She had such a lovely pink vagina.

Sam was watching her, too. "You have such a pretty pussy. May I?"

Merilee pulled off her sundress, peeled down her panties and turned facing Sam with her legs spread. Sam leaned over and began to kiss and lick Merilee's light, wispy brown hair. She stuck a finger in and Merilee swooned. I stood and walked to the other end of the couch. I placed my cock in front of her face. Gingerly, she took it in her hand and stroked it. Meanwhile, Sam was getting to her. We stayed in this position for a few minutes until she pushed my cock away and cried out. She turned her attention back to Merilee. "Oh. Yes, Sam, like that. Yes, you're doing it. Yes, like that. Just like that." I could hear her vagina sloshing. Suddenly, she began to rock and convulse as her orgasm overtook her. "Oh. Oh. Oh. Yeah. Ahhhhhhhh! Ahhhhooooohhhh!"

When she settled down, she began to softly sob. "Are you alright?"

"Yes. Yes, I am. Just happy. I came really well - and with another human!" She got up, took a couple of deep breaths and then pulled Sam's legs up on the couch. Merilee stretched out across Sam, pussy to pussy, and began to kiss Sam. Her right hand was caressing Sam's breast and their crotches were sliding together, tribbing each other. Merilee's hand moved down to Sam's fertile delta and Sam moaned. Merilee then kissed her way down until she reached Sam's vulva. Looking at it and studying its detail, she lightly dipped her tongue into it. Soon, she was lapping at it with ferocity. Sam gently pulled Merilee's head up and then eased it down again. Merilee got the message and began to lick and caress in a gentler way. Sam moaned in approval, a smile growing across her face.

I sat entranced and watched. It was tender. My dick lay in repose. I was interested in seeing Sam react to her second woman, a novice. She was silent, her reactions leading the young girl, almost like Annie Sullivan, the teacher who led young Helen Keller. The young girl was getting into it. Licking deeper around her folds and every so often, licking around Sam's clit, causing a momentary grown as Sam pushed her vulva up. Merilee's hands were up around Sam's boobs, gently caressing and tweaking her nipples. Sam was now gently writing under the girl's mouth, moaning with satisfaction. Merilee was clearly into it now, her face pressed into Sam's nether regions. She licked and swiped around the clit, faster with each circuit. Sam's eyes were closed and a slight sweat spread across her brow. Her puss was now making little queefs as she bore down. "Yes, baby, keep doing that that. I'm going to cum. Keep doing that that." Merilee followed directions as closely as she could but she was loving this and getting distracted by her excitement. Sam cradled Merilee's head in place and started to buck. The entire act was not forceful but more a subtle pas de deux. Merilee had her whole mouth over Sam's slit as Sam whispered, "Yes, baby, yes" repeatedly. With her tush arched, she let out an "oooooo...oooooo, ohhhhhhh" and collapsed. Merilee kept licking but Sam pushed her away saying, "too sensitive." The women lay together, Merilee's face on Sam's stomach.

Sam looked down and said, "So? Was my pussy delicious?"

Merilee looked up smiling, "Oh, yes. Very. I'm so glad I did that. Thank you for being so patient."

"What was going through your head?"

"Well, at first, it was curiosity. I was tentative. Then, it turned into something else. The way you reacted made me more absorbed. Your scent, your taste, the musky...I got into making you cum. And, when you did, I felt a great satisfaction that I could do that."

"And you, Ray, how is your penis? Aching to cum?"

"It's always aching to cum but actually I was entranced by the two of you. What a lovely scene. You two were beautiful."

Merilee sat up, no bashfulness, fully naked and lush. "Sam, why do you like sucking cock. I never could get into doing that well. The few guys that I went down on, I hated it. They forced that thing into my throat and I always gagged. They pumped me until my face hurt."

I replied, "There are different ways to do it. Some guys, and women, for that matter, like to face fuck and do it hard. To men, it is like pounding another hole. To women, it could be an act of submission or maybe an act of tribute. But there are different ways to do it, just like the way you made Sam cum; gentle, tender and deliberate."

"Watch me, Merilee. I'm going to do it lovingly. Watch me. You know, sucking cock well is a good thing to have in your toolkit. I've found that in most sexual encounters, once you have his dick in your mouth, you're in charge. Come over here, Ray."

"Yes, madame."

I walked over to her head resting on the armrest. My cock was just getting aroused and has hanging straight down. Sam picked it up and held it. "What a good piece of meat. I'm crazy for this cock." She licked the head and sucked it in. She licked and sucked on the spongy helmet until it grew. Merilee moved closer and intently observed. Sam noticed and showed Merilee what she was doing by exaggerating her motions. She let the helmet fill her mouth and rubbed along her cheek. She stroked my shaft with her thumb, under my dick along the vein, and her forefinger while gently accelerating. She continued until I began to react. I was hard and pointing due north when the sensations started my cock to twitch. She began to swallow a couple of inches and suck back up, just a little more each time. At no time was I face-fucking her, it was all from her side. I was merely a prop.