Being Neighborly Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See, Merilee. I am in control. He can cum at any time, I can feel it. But, I'm enjoying this. It feels great, it tastes nice and I am empowered. Do you want to try?"

Merilee said nothing. She leaned forward and took the head between her lips, lightly stroking the shaft. At first, she was very tentative but soon picked up a curiosity and, I felt, an affinity. Each time she moved her fingers up, she sucked the head and let her tongue wrap around it. She effect was sensational. I began to twitch again.

"Back off," Sam said. "Now that wasn't so bad, was it?"

"Not at all. I was exploring. Guys always shoved it in my mouth and pushed my head down. I've never really given it my attention nor ever felt it."

"Listen, I want you to stop that. Don't think or bring up past experiences. They will warp your perspective. You'll never put anything into your mouth unless you want to...ever again. Don't forget that." All the talking started to soften me. Sam noticed. "Now, watch this. Watch how much fun his balls can be."

She lifted my cock in one hand and started to nuzzle my sac. "You have to be very gentle." She licked all around and took one testicle between her lips as her tongue bathed it. She repeated the process on the other ball. I stiffened up pretty quick. "You try it while I suck him again. Let's make this very patient boy shoot, okay."

Sam was stroking with a rapid stroke and sucking on me with intensity. Merilee was rolling my balls around her tongue. After about ten strokes, I felt my cum rise through my shaft and start to shoot several volleys into her mouth, collecting all my seed. As I settled down, she took Merilee's hand and they moved up to my mouth where Sam deposited most of my cum. Merilee joined in as my cum passed from mouth to mouth. There were a lot of smiles.

"I'm amazed that you shared your cum with Sam. I never even thought to do that."

"I like it," I said. "It doesn't taste bad at all - maybe that's due to my diet. And the viscous quality of cum is a neat sensation, too. What's the big deal. But, some men get revolted..."

"Let me tell you something, Merilee. When a man kisses you and shares his cum, he's a keeper. He's confident, he's uninhibited, he has gifts and skills. He's a great fuck."

"I'll remember that. You have surely opened my eyes. I'd forgotten that men can be sensual, too - not just women or rather, not only women."

"I'm glad that it was a good experience."

"Shit, yeah!" She started to laugh and then looked at the clock. "Oh, shit, I have to go. I 'm heading back to school now because I have to meet my study group but can we do this again like real soon, maybe in the next couple of days. I want to join you in bed, the three of us, yes? I want you both to fuck me. Can we?"

"Sure, I think so. Spend the night. What do you say, Ray?"

"I'm not sure. I'll have to think about it."

"The hell you will, you horny bastard," she slapped my ass and we all laughed.

"Yeah, I think we can somehow arrange it. I leave it your capable hands, Sam." They set up the date for this coming Saturday night. Sam asked her to come for dinner and she agreed. I watched as she got dressed and marveled at her young, pale skin. As she was leaving, she came over and tenderly kissed both of us.

"So?" Sam asked, "What did you think of her?"

"In one word, ripe."

"Ripe because she is of that age or ripe for seduction?"

I thought about this. "Both," I replied. "How 'bout you?"

"I felt an inner satisfaction. I enjoyed the mentoring aspect. I also liked that I turned her. It was all very tender and loving. It was different - as opposed to you brutalizing and pounding my poor little 'gina!"

"Oh, yeah. That's me to a tee." We laughed. Sam crawled over to me, nestled in my chest and we napped for a little while. I woke several times that night. I was having sex dreams and each time, I awoke with a stiffy. And that was nice. I suppose my head was swimming in visions of juicy pussies dancing on my face and nearly suffocating me. Le petit mort? I guess I would have to wait a couple of days to realize that dream.