Being Neighborly Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My, my," I heard Sam mutter. When it came her turn to order, she gave it to Alejandro and added, "Can I drink from the tap?" and pointed at his dick. He just grinned. With our drinks and a couple of little egg rolls, we went on a tour of the house.

As a ranch house, it was large, perhaps six thousand feet or more. We went toward the bedrooms. There were three rooms with two of their doors open. Other people strolled by looking into them. In one room were three couples and one extra guy. Their bodies looked like snakes slithering around each other with hands and orifices occupied. They were making lots of noise, too. My dick gave a bump.

Sam looked at me with a look of amazement. The next room had four men one behind the other and all fucking the guy in front of him. There was a woman in front of the first guy sucking him. Again, she looked with amazement. We turned back and entered the den. There were a few couples idly making love. One couple was in an energetic sixty-nine. I didn't notice that they were women. Sam pointed that fact out. We backed out and went to the living room. This room was relatively empty with just a few couples sitting, talking and passing a bong which they offered to us and of which we partook. It looked like everyone had headed outside.

The deck and pool were under a huge screen, probably the largest screened enclosure I'd ever seen. I imagined that the insects on this ranch (with the horse stables not too far from the house) were some mighty predatory little biters. It would take a monster screen to keep them out. I loved the screen. No bugs! It worked!

The deck contained an outdoor kitchen and bar. There was a glass door leading to the sauna. We stood taking in the scene. Everyone was nude or nearly nude and most of the people had their appendages and orifices filled with other people. I was reminded of a Hieronymus Bosch painting.

We saw the drag couple that walked in before us. I pointed them out to Sam and whispered, "She really has some sweet ass. Doesn't she?"

"See, I told you."

"I apologize for my earlier crudeness. She has a really sweet ass that I would like to cop a feel off."

"And maybe you will."

Ruby was in her glory. She walked over to us with another couple trailing. She introduced us and then placed one of Sam's nipples between her lips. The other girl came over to Sam and took the other nipple. I stood behind Sam and pressed my stiffy between her ass cheeks. Sam moaned from all the attention. The other guy watched for a moment and then slipped his hand between us to rub my cock and Sam's butt and the same time. I looked over at him and started to stroke his cock.

Ruby slipped down to her knees and began to stroke and caress Sam's thong. She slipped it to the side and began to gently lick Sam's slit. A few more people surrounded us and began to feel us up. Sam was now moaning and took the other woman's tits into her hands. The guy next to me slipped down and began to lick and stroke me. I felt hands on my ass. Suddenly, Ruby got up and took Sam's hand, "Come on, let's go into the mat room."

She led the little crowd into the near-empty mat room and told Sam to lay on her back while she got between her legs and began to drink from Sam's soaking puss. Another woman, who squatted her bare pussy over Sam's face, sank down on it. Sam was in the opening phase of ecstasy.

A couple took my hand and pulled me onto the mat. They were on their knees sharing my very erect penis, she at the tip, he at my balls. Ruby sure throws a good party.

Ruby was slobbering over Sam's twat. Saliva was running down her chin. She was like a woman possessed. Sam was moaning into the pussy on her face and the woman who owned that pussy was rolling her eyes. Meanwhile, now he's sucking my cock and she's licking my balls. I felt my seed rising but I didn't want to cum yet so I pulled my dick back and thanked them. I then sat back and watched the women in a pas de trois and they were amazing. They had also generated a small group that watched with envy. Some were even still wearing masks which, to me, seemed so out there, so odd.

Suddenly, this party had taken a surreal turn. I had seen this before. Fellini, maybe. Maybe Eyes Wide Shut. I don't know but what I do know is that I had suddenly gone to another place in my head.

"Ray...Ray. Hello Ray, Come in, Ray."

Suddenly, I was brought back to the here and now. In addition, Sam was shaking me. "What? What?"

"You looked like you were out of it. Where did you go?"

"Yeah, I suppose I was deep in thought. Sorry. Well, how was that?"

"It was great. It ended about five minutes ago and you were deep into moo-moo land. I just recovered. I'll say that your friend Ruby sure has some skills."

"I'm sorry that I missed the finale. Come on, let's walk. I need to stretch and maybe get some food into me." We left the mat room, which had become quite active, and headed toward the pool.

We found ourselves in front of Alejandro, who was standing serving some finger foods. A woman sitting on a chaise was stroking the limp boa hanging between his knees. He was smiling and paying it no heed. My mind began to perceive the surreal around me. It was like the issue that the chaplain dealt with in the novel, Catch-22. Was it Deja vu all over again? Or was it Presque vu? Happening right now but saw it beforehand. Jamais vu? Never saw it happen but sense it did. The chaplain finally decides that if he can't help himself, he can't give help anyone else. If you think you're going crazy, you have self-awareness of that craziness, so you're not crazy. Now get back in the plane! When think that you're out of it, you are out if it but you have to stay. Catch-22. I felt his predicament.

"Ray?...Ray! You zoned out again. Come with me. Let's get a couple of those personal pizzas that guy is making over there and get a couple of drinks over there. And then we'll sit in that alcove, take off our masks and eat and you'll tell me what's going on." Meanwhile she was steering me towards the pizza stand. The guy was wearing a chef's shirt, a large floppy toque and not a stitch more. He served a couple and they shook his dick in thanks. There was a woman nearby body-painting people. She was working on a woman's breasts. I truly expected aerialists and elephants next.

We were awaiting our snacks when another couple, a young couple, also awaiting their pizzas, struck up a conversation with Sam. She was petite and perfectly built; she reminded me of a toy poodle. He was tall and buff. They were both wearing American-flag bottoms and matching masks.

"Ray, this is Ella and Louis."

I quipped, "She's into scat and he'll blow my horn, right?"

Ella spit out her drink. "...A real comedian!" she said, between laughs.

Louis said, "Cute, not quite right but close." He, too, was grinning.

Our pizzas were served. Sam pointed to an empty corner in the shade. Ella and Louis asked to join us. Ella sat across from me and I got the opportunity to glom her tits. They were beauties. Thirty-four full B-cups, small areolae with little pencil eraser nipples. Beautiful. She stared back at me with a little smile. We pulled off our masks to eat and talk.

"So, how do you know Ruby?" asked Sam.

"We only met her a few weeks ago...it was down at the beach. We had our first encounter ever in her RV and it was amazing," Ella offered.

I was surprised. "You know, as long as I know Ruby, I never knew she had an RV. She always surprises me!"

"Yeah," said Louis, "it's a beauty. It's a big fifth-wheeler that she pulls behind her F-450. It's impressive...big TV's, a large shower and a comfy king-sized bed. And full of sex toys!"

"I'll have to get her to give us a guided tour."

"And how to you know Ruby?"

"I don't. Ray does. I just met her and already, I'm impressed by her style...and skills." Sam said with a slight smile.

"So I guess that she went down on you, too?"

"Did she ever!"

"So, Ray, how did you meet her?"

"Several years ago, I was walking my dog on the beach when her camel-toe caught my eye."

Again, Ella spit out her drink. "You're a scream. You've got to warn me next time!" We had a good laugh.

"Ruby is something else. Are you having a good time here?"

"We were but Ray got very distracted. Are you okay now, honey?"

"Yes, I am. But, to be honest, I go in and out of it from staring at all these bodies and this whole scene in general."

"What's bothering you, man?" asked Louis.

"It's just that everything I'm seeing seems so surreal. It's like I'm lost in a foreign film. I've been to orgies and scenes before but this one has a certain atmosphere, a bizarre theatricality. It takes me out of the moment. I think, as I get older, that I prefer sex in small groups and not a circus maximus."

"You ain't lyin'," said Louis. "I picked up on the Circus Circus vibe as soon as I walked in. Still, I look at it as going to an amusement park. It's also a great diversion from the pace of these days."

"True that. Right now, I'm just rolling with it."

Sam smiled at me and rubbed my arm. "So you kids haven't had any sex yet, huh? What are you interested in?"

Ella took a moment and then responded, "Except for a grope with Ruby when we got here, no, we're still virgins at this party. I'm interested in another woman/woman encounter and maybe some group sex. I'd like to experience that and Louis...why don't you tell them?"

"As long as we're here to experiment, I'd like to have a few women."

"And what else, honey? Be honest."

"Ella went bi and wants to see me go bi, too. I'm not against it, it's just new to me. Like I said, we're experimenting. We've never done anything like this in our ten years together."

"See, I think that's why I love Ruby." I said, "Instead of sneaking around, she's upfront and she brings everyone upfront with her. I love that. She loves to fuck, she loves to suck and she loves to see everyone doing it around her. And they are." I waved my hand around the deck.

"And I hate to brag but Ray has a miracle mouth!"

"Ruby pointed you out to us. She said that we have similar interests and we should get to know you. She said that Ray is fun."

We finished up our food and drinks. Sam said, "So let's get some more drinks, go find a bed and get to know each other. Do you kids want to play and experiment?"

"We'd love to! Good idea!" said Ella.

We snaked our way around the pool with our masks on. The scene was getting wilder. Alejandro was on his knees with several women and men around him as he sucked and tasted all they had to offer. A woman was beneath him trying valiantly to deep-throat him. Ruby was being fucked in the pool by a large black man built like a pro linebacker. She seemed like a rag doll in his arms. There was a woman getting a full bukkake treatment from several guys. We had to step over a gay threesome daisy-chain.

"Tell me that wasn't some scene from a Fellini film...or maybe Caligula?"

"Now, Ray..."

We found an empty room. "Shall I close the door," I asked.

Ella said, "No, leave it open. I want to bring out the exhibitionist in me. Maybe we can draw a crowd." She giggled. She reached over and pulled off Sam's lacy thong. "Shaved. How nice."

"Thank you. Let's take a look at you." She pulled down Ellas's bottoms. "Sweet. Shaved, too." She stroked Ella's pussy and pulled her down on the bed. They began to kiss and stroke each other.

"Is that beautiful or what?" asked Louis.

I had to agree. I noticed that Louis's dick was hard and pushing out his flag-draped speedo. I reached over and stroked it.

"Let's strip and get on the bed with them," he said.

We laid down next to the women who locked into their pleasure. I went for Louis' dick again but he said, "No. Wait. Let's watch."

After a few minutes, he said. "I want to do this now. Ella, do you want to watch? I'm going to suck Ray's cock." Ella looked up and Sam turned her head. Louis was very dramatic.

"Remember what I taught you. No teeth."

He drew out his tongue and licked the shaft. He licked around the root and made his way up, swirling his tongue around it. Eventually, he made to the head. It was particularly spongy because I wasn't fully hard yet. He sucked it in and explored around it. This started to get me hard and I could feel the head swelling up his mouth as it filled with blood. He continued to suck on the head while drawing his tongue around the rim. He was exploring and it felt great. He began to draw my shaft in, a little at a time. When he had about three inches in, he suddenly began to piston very quickly.

"Ow. No, no. You were doing great. I could feel you getting into it, why did you change? You have to build on the sensation; don't change direction too quickly. Relax and literally, let it flow."

"Sorry. I thought it might feel good. I know that Ella loves it when I go fast. So do I."

"Yeah, but she's got different parts." I laughed. "She'd like it more if you picked up speed with her. It's like riding a horse not busting a bronco...or, it could be..." I laughed. "Here, turn around and get into a sixty-nine with me. Let me guide you."

He swiveled around. Ella looked up and smiled at him and then placed her face into Sam's labia. How I do love that aroma of fresh hot pussy. Someone, please bottle it! But now, I faced a semi-soft penis. It was very similar to mine - about seven inches hard, about two to three soft. Growers not showers. "Now watch, Lou."

I stuck out my tongue under the head and licked the shaft down to his balls. I slowly did this several times and worked my way down his vein. I felt him respond so I licked my way back to the head and slowly sucked him in, feeling him grow in my mouth. That is one of my favorite things about sucking cock. I love to feel it grow it my mouth...and grow. And, Louis was doing exactly that. I heard him moan. I sucked his head in again and mimicked what he had done with his tongue. He got the message and sucked my head back into his mouth. "That's much better," I thought. Next to me, I heard the moans and sex noises of the girls. Their scent wafted into my nostrils putting me back into the moment.

This was more my style and what I needed, some sensual cocksucking. He was doing very well; we were both talking the shafts deeper. I ran my fingers around his balls and caressed them. He did the same. I ran a finger across his taint and up around his puckered rosebud hole. He arched his hips up and then settled back down as I ran my finger around it. His cock flexed and went deeper into my mouth until I was at his root. I hummed around it and slowly withdrew. He immediately duplicated my efforts. This was heaven.

I felt him pulse and throb; he couldn't take much more. My finger slid knuckle deep into his ass and he pushed his cock into my face. I began to pick up speed...but not too fast. I slowly edged him. However, he couldn't take it and began to spurt his cum into my mouth. There were a couple of quick spurts but then it was a steady steam flowing from his peehole. I kept him in my mouth as he softened and came down from his intense orgasm. I relished that joy - that I felt and that I gave him.

I was perfectly fine to let him just relax and I let him slip out. He had different thoughts as he stretched out on his back. His hand found my dick. I let him do his thing, or my thing...oh, whatever.

"I told you he had had the best mouth," said Sam proudly.

"I see what you mean. Louis has never cum in my mouth like that. Would you mind if I tried Ray out?"

"Share the wealth, I always say."

"I will...later. Right now, I want to see Louis give as good as he got." She sat up and sat next to Sam, both propped up against the headboard.

Louis smiled at all the banter and waded in. Wedged between my legs, he went back to exploring it with his fingers. I was surprised when I left him sucking my balls. I slid my hips up to show my appreciation and again, to my surprise, he licked up and around my asshole, sticking the tip around my hole. Then he slipped back to my balls and up along the shaft in order to engulf the head. He had a hand in my butt and a finger up my ass pushing me into him gently. I moaned when he sucked it in and poked it around his cheeks. He reacted to my moan by doing it again.

I was on my back oblivious to my surroundings when I heard familiar sounds. I opened my eyes. Apparently, we had drawn some partiers. Next to me, the sounds were of Sam and Ella idly jerking two cocks standing beside them. On the other side of the bed were two women making out. This time, I didn't need anyone to point that out to me. Their sounds and smells of sex seemed orchestrated and arranged. Not to mention that Lou had started to suck harder and go lower. I focused on his mouth. I began to rock and arch further. I felt the rush of an orgasm approaching. "I'm gonna cum" and Lou nodded. Ella broke away from her cock and moved close to Louis's face. I couldn't hold back nor did I want to. I clenched my ass around his finger and fired into his mouth, feeling the warmth surround me. Lou, for his part, gulped a few times but didn't swallow it all, which he softly shared with his wife. They whispered "I love you" to each other and she pushed him back to me but not before kissing my dick and sucking the head. I felt like a crawfish. He returned to cleaning my cock and got up.

"Good job, Lou. I love your embouchure."

"Huh?"

As I was recuperating, Sam took my hand and said, "Here, feel this." She placed my hand on Ella's vulva. Together, both of us caressed and probed the little girl. Ella shuddered a couple of times. She turned her head and smiled at us.

The four of us were a bit wiped out and hungry after that. We walked back to the pool where Alejandro was now serving sliders and fries. We took a platter over to a table in the shade. We also got some soft drinks in order to try to regain our senses.

"So, how was it for you?" Ella asked Louis.

"It was great, thank you. It was everything I'd fantasized about. I liked it and I would do it again. And how 'bout you?"

"Yes, I think I could eat out at the "Y" a few more thousand times. It was fun. I think my orgasm was stronger than usual."

"Mine, too. We'll have to share tips with each other." They both giggled.

"I give you permission to share mine anytime you like," I said to more giggles. "But, I'm ready to bail. I think I've had enough sex for this afternoon. I could take a nice nap now. How 'bout you, Sam?"

"Yeah, I think it may be time for my afternoon nap, too."

"What did you think of this scene?" I asked.

"It was fun," said Sam. "Kind of like Kinky Disneyworld."

"Yeah," said Ella, nodding her head, "It was very educational."

Ruby walked over to us and she looked like she'd walked through a hurricane. "What happened to you?" we inquired.

"Oh, man...I got hit by a freight train full of penises. I must have had ten cocks in me, on me, and all covered in cum. I have to take a rest. I think I'll rest in the hot tub for a while."

"Then let us say goodbye and thank you for a great party." said Sam.

"Oh no, don't leave. We're gonna have a massive group fuck in the mat room. Come on, the fun is just starting!" That Ruby, the energizer rabbit.

"Sorry, Ruby, but we're exhausted. We burned out too quickly. We're going home."

"Promise me that we'll have a threesome soon. Promise me."

"Make that a fivesome," said Ella. "And make it very soon."

"Consider it done...in a couple of weeks."

"And in your RV!" I said.

"Oh, I sold that. It was a fifth-wheeler and there was a great deal on a coach. It's coming in a couple of weeks."

"Let us christen it."

"Good idea! Alright. I will!"

We made our way into the clothes room and dressed. As we made our way outside, Ella said, "I had fun. However, it's not something I could do often, that's for sure."