Being Neighborly Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I agree," said Sam. "I think I like a much smaller intimate group, too."

"Yeah, me, too," said Ella. "Can we see you two again, even sooner than our fivesome with Ruby? There are things we haven't done yet and who is better to guide us safely than you two? I like your feel."

"I liked it fine," said Lou. "I enjoyed giving my first blowjob. It was different but very satisfying in a new way. But, I'll admit that when we were leaving now, I saw a group fucking and I got hard again."

"The advantage of youth..." I muttered.

"But we will do this again real soon, right, Sam?" They exchanged numbers.

We got into our cars and drove off. Sam was clearly tuckered out. When we got home, we showered and spread out in bed.

"Before I nap, I just wanted to say that this afternoon was very illuminating for me. I'm glad I did it but I think it will be a while before I do that scene again. It certainly was different. I really like Ella and Louis. I could do them again in a heartbeat...and that Ruby!"

We drifted off into the arms of Morpheus and each other. I don't know how long we slept but I awoke to feel Sam rubbing my cock. Groggy, I asked, "You need more?"

"Yes, I want your cock inside me. Just your cock this time. Do me slowly."

I lubricated her by sliding my tongue into her vagina and whipping it around her throbbing clit. I slid my semi-hard dick into her and felt her grip me. Slowly, very slowly, I slid back and forth and felt my cock stiffen. Sam also felt it and cooed. I stayed hard and stiff. We moved so gracefully. We must have slid back and forth for about a half hour until I felt her grip my arms and squeeze her vagina. Pussy juice ran down my thighs. She was moaning. I began to spurt into her, my cum dripping out. Still inside her, she hugged me. "That's what I needed. You. Just you. We just do it right, don't we?"

I had to admit that she was right.

We fell back asleep, sated, dripping and totally satisfied. My mind played a never-ending surreal movie until I, too, was soundly snoring.