Being Neighborly Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had smiles on our faces throughout the night, which included a midnight dip and a nightcap. We probably smiled as we slept. The next day was our last day of vacation. We decided to spend the day together and exclusive to each other. Not that we hid in our villa, we spent much of the day on the beach, in the water and ogling all the bodies.

"I'll be glad to head back tomorrow and move into our new place."

"I think we're in a good place now."

"Yes, that's very true."

After a while, we went back to the villa. "I want to take a nice long luxurious bath. And I need to shave." Off she went as I sat by the pool and opened my iPad. I lit a roach that was in the ashtray and I finally finished the article I was reading in Mojo. Then, the doorbell rang and I heard someone yell "housekeeping!" I yelled back to come in but I didn't move a muscle from my chair. After a few minutes, Lucia, the maid, came out on the terrace and began straightening up. I lay with my eyes closed and as naked as the day is long.

I opened my eyes as Lucia spoke to me. She was standing in front of me and staring at my dick. "This is your last night, yes?" She spoke in a lovely Jamaican patois. I responded affirmatively.

"I will have the office prepare your bill. If you like, you can pay it tonight. When is your flight?"

"We fly out at one o'clock on JetBlue."

"I will have the concierge make the necessary arrangements for you."

"Thank you, Lucia. Is there anything else I should know?"

"No, that's it. Except that I am all alone today and you have a beautiful big lolly. Very nice looking."

"Thank you, Lucia. I've been admiring you, too."

I heard Sam shout from the bathroom. "Ray, I need some help. Could you come here, please?"

Lucia turned and entered the villa. I was right behind her.

"I'm coming. Are you okay?"

"Yes," she giggled. "I just can't reach some spots shaving. Can you do it for me?"

We entered the bathroom. Sam was surprised to see Lucia. She was in an odd position trying to shave her ass.

"Let me help," said Lucia. "Consider it a housekeeping service." She picked up the razor and began to carefully shave Sam's ass. I noticed that she had one hand over Sam's vagina. I walked over to the toilet and began to pee.

"I love how he just stands there and aims!" Sam said chuckling.

I watched as Lucia got all the stubble and stood up. Sam got out of the tub and dried off. She rubbed around her pussy. "All smooth. Thank you, Lucia. Do you shave, too?"

"Oh, yes, ma'am. My partners like it." She pulled up her white uniform dress and showed us her lovely shaved snatch. Sam reached over and caressed it. "No panties. You're always on service!"

"No, no panties. I like to feel it the air on it. Also, I work the nude side so I occasionally take a few minutes for myself. Like now."

Sam took her hand and walked into the bedroom. Lucia slipped off her uniform and was simply devastating. She was in perfect shape. Her breasts were large and round and her large brown nipples were prominent. Her butt was small and heart-shaped. She stood between us, one hand palming Sam's crotch and the other hand stroking my cock.

"So much for exclusivity," said Sam as she took a nipple between her lips.

"When opportunity knocks...," I said.

For about an hour, we were a merry threesome. Sam and I flipped this woman around as if she was our personal sex doll. Lucia loved it. I was sawing in and out of her while she and Sam ate each other. "Put it in my ass," she said. It was a loose fit, I'll say, as her ass was well stretched. Still, when I bottomed out, it felt great as she squeezed me.

Sam came first with a long groan and a squirt in Lucia's mouth. Lucia followed suit, concentrating on my cock. She was like a wild woman, shrieking and moving wildly. Sam held her butt down pushing her clit into her mouth while I pushed deeper into her bowels. Lucia let out a gutteral yell and came in a series of primal undulations. I immediately followed spraying her insides so deeply, I thought cum would drip from her mouth. We uncoupled and rested.

"That was wonderful. Thank you. I really needed that."

"It was our pleasure, Lucia. You are very delicious. I'm glad that you came on to us."

"I wanted you both the first day I saw you. Thank you so much." She got out of bed and get dressed. When she was dressed, I slipped her some dead Presidents, in this case I included Ben Franklin. She thanked me and slipped them into her pocket.

"If you want to take a swim, come back when your shift is over," said Sam.

"Perhaps I will. Now, I will continue my rounds with a happy cooch." She kissed us and left, leaving us to cuddle and take a short nap.

After she was gone, Sam said, "And here I thought we were going to be exclusive today." She sighed.

"Every time we try to get out, they just pull us back!" I said this in my best Michael Corleone.

We rested for a while and then packed up, which took us no time. I paid my hotel bill, then it was off to dinner and a stroll along the beach, including one last skinny-dip in the waves.

In the morning, we slept late and had a late breakfast. Then we took our cart to the main building and turned it in. Our ride to the airport was waiting. We had to wait at the airport for a while so we took that time to buy a couple of 'Our friends went to Jamaica and all they got us was this tee-shirt!' for Ella and Lou. We boarded our plane and took off for the short flight home, happy and relaxed.

When we got back to the apartments, there was a note. It read,

"Sam and Ray,

How was your naked vacation. We can't wait to hear about it.

We left yesterday for the wedding of an old friend in Virginia. We'll be back later today and we'll be fully prepared to help you with the move.

Lots of news to tell you,

E&L"

"Let's go down to the condos and take a look," Sam was eager and excited. We drove off a few minutes later. We were not disappointed. Ella had handled everything superbly. The place was freshly painted with the colors that Sam picked. The new beds and some new furniture were all delivered and in place. The exteriors of the condos had been caulked and painted a light tropical blue. Sam was very pleased. After about an hour, she said, "Okay, let's go back. We'll pick up some dinner on the way."

By the time, we got to my favorite Chinese restaurant, Sam had regaled me with her plans for the next day. Essentially, what she had to say was that our old furniture including stuff in storage would fill the second condo and we could sleep in the new bed tomorrow night. That was it. Still, it took the whole drive for her to rap that out. I frequently zoned out, I couldn't help it.

Back at our apartments, Sam got a call from her sister, Jane. It was a long conversation but I made myself busy filling boxes. Later, she came in to tell me about the call.

"Holy Moly, did I hear an earful. What until you hear what she told me!" We sat down and I lit a joint. "First of all, Elaine called her and told her all about our meeting up. I mean everything. She said that they've been besties ever since they first met in Sag Harbor. In fact, she helped Elaine turn the house into an art museum. Then she told me something that really astounded me."

"What's that?"

"She said that the museum has several paintings by you! She told me that you were an artist, a musician, a screenwriter and more...a real renaissance man. I didn't know any of this. You've been holding out on me!"

"I have been all those things but I wasn't holding out on you. We've never really discussed our pasts. And it's all in the past."

"Well, why don't you do any of those things anymore?"

"After I developed a medical issue several years back, I have tried without luck. I have a nerve problem with my hands. I can't hold a brush steady for too long. I can't control my left hand on a keyboard or chord a guitar. I can hunt and peck on a computer. Also, when this happened, after therapy was unsuccessful, I lost my mojo. I dried up. No desire. No inspiration. So I adapted. To keep myself busy, I maintain Internet clients and that keeps me in chips."

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know. Maybe we can work on your hands and get you inspired again. Jane said that your art was exceptional. I'd like to see some."

"I'll try again. I promise. I still have a lot of equipment; I didn't give it all away to my son-in-law. I have art supplies, too."

"Jane told me that you did this beautiful abstract of Elaine. She kept that and it's in her house. Jane said that Elaine bought it from the art gallery that first showed it and has been offered a considerable amount more for it. She won't part with it."

"Yeah, I remember. I owed the gallery owner one more painting that she got me to agree to while I was drunk. Straight, I would not have as she was a crook. Anyway, I was under pressure to deliver and that shut me down, as pressure usually does. I can't access my creativity under pressure. Elaine surprised me at that point, she walked into my house, stripped down and said, "Paint me." Bingo, inspiration! A half hour later I was done. I delivered it to the gallery when it dried. I was angry at the inflated price the gallery put on it. I got far more than I thought the painting was worth and I felt like a rip off. I guess Elaine didn't care and she could pay the freight. I guess it was a nice piece."

"You're so cavalier about it."

"It's funny but to me, after a painting is done, I feel nothing about it. It's gone. Poof!"

"I, for one, would like to see you paint again. Elaine, too. Just think about it, okay?"

"You know..." I got up quickly and went over to my file cabinet. From one drawer, I pulled out a large photo album. I handed it to Sam. "Here's my paintings. I've photographed all of them, with the dates I painted them...here's the Elaine one. Enjoy. I'm going over to the drug store and the supermarket, is there anything you need?"

"Oh. Yes, I made a short list." I left with her sitting and going through my catalog. When I returned, she was still in the same position.

"My goodness, Ray, this stuff is fabulous. What an eye you have."

I put away the stuff when the phone rang. It was Ella. When Sam got off the phone, she said that Ella had lots to tell us - nothing bad - but that she and Lou were exhausted from their trip and would see us tomorrow at the new place. I was sitting quietly knocking off a crossword when Sam closed the catalog.

"I'm kind of bushed, too. I'm going to bed. Join me when you want to for our last night in these apartments."

"Okay." She turned, taking the catalog, and went into her apartment. About an hour later, I showered and went to Sam's place. She was still up perusing the catalog.

"Come baby, come into bed. You know, I realized that I can't sleep if I can't sleep with you." (Note: my apologies to Steve Goodman. I have always wanted to use that line.))

"We need all our energy tomorrow." I cuddled in to spoon her. "Let's go to sleep." Nestling with my penis between her ass cheeks, we fell out.

The movers were grooving bright and early. Several hours later, the job completed and the movers headed toward our new condo. Sam and I went over to the office, signed our papers and said goodbye. When we got to the condo, Ella was already there directing the movers. After big hugs and elbow bumps and several hours of unpacking and moving stuff around, it was time to take a break.

"So tell us all your news!" said Sam.

"Only if you tell all, too!"

"It's a promise."

"Well, in a nutshell, Louis got a great offer and quit his job. He already started the new one and he doesn't have to travel anymore. Our landlord is kicking us out at the end of the month because he wants to remodel the house so we're looking for a new place. Let's see, we had crazy sex with Ruby earlier in the week. Her RV still has four months' worth of renovations. And, we got a dog. Trixie, she's a miniature poodle and she's very sweet. She's five months old and already trained."

"Wow. That was a mouthful! But, let me ask you this, where are you looking for a new place?"

"In this general area. You know it's only until the house is complete, maybe a year. Louis's office is ten minutes away and he only has a small group of private local investors. His life, and our life, is a lot more laid-back now. Between us, it might be time for a baby soon."

Sam turned to say something to me but decided against it. Instead, she began to tell Ella about our vacation. I was listening but zoned out except for snatches of conversation like, "It was so thick, I thought he tear me open...", "the only way to swim is naked...", "We met his old girlfriend and wow, did I learn a lot about Ray..., and "it was our intention to be discriminating but..."

Just then, Lou called and after a discussion, Ella left to meet him and Trixie. When she was gone, she turned to me and said, "I have an idea. What do you say about renting out the other condo to the kids while they wait on the house? We'll offer them a good deal. What's your feelings?"

"Why not? They are good people, as far as we know and they are honest, responsible and sexy as all hell. That last past is the one thing we are sure of. Anyway, my kids are not coming to visit anytime soon so let's let them have it -- with a contract. Good idea, Sam."

"Yeah, I thought so. I'll call her and tell them to come over later. And, when I'm done, I want to break in our bed. What do you say to that?"

"Another good idea. You're good at those."

While she called Ella, I said back in my Eames Lounge to survey our new domain. Staring out the large glass doors, I watched the water on the intracoastal. I saw some snook flip out of the water. I saw a couple of fishing trawlers and a sailboat. I watched the birds: cormorants, pelicans, egrets, herons, osprey, an occasional buzzard and bald eagles, too. I was in a National Geographic Special. I was at peace.

I was hypnotized. In the back of my mind, I heard Sam calling me. "You didn't hear me, did you?"

"Huh. Oh. No. I'm sorry, Sam, I was spaced out on the view."

"I can understand. This really is spectacular. And, it's ours. What I said was that Ella and Lou will be here for dinner. They're picking up from a new place they discovered. They'll be here between six-thirty and seven. I'm sorry that I broke you from your meditating but we have a date.

She helped me up from the chair and took my hand, guiding me toward our bedroom on the other side of the house where our large luxe bed awaited. I don't think I've ever slept on a larger piece of real estate. I picked Sam up in my arms and tossed her on the bed.

"Whee!" She reached over and pulled my arm, dragging me on. We were soon in a clothes-ripping bout to get naked. It was a draw. I was on top, holding her hands above her head. She held my hard dick between her thighs. She flexed to remind me.

"You deserve to be fucked," I said. I held her hands with one hand while the other hand pried her thighs apart far enough to get into the saddle. While this was hardly easy, I prevailed. Okay, she let me win. I entered her very wet vagina forcefully, pushing in all the way. I held it there while she caught her breath.

"Do that again," she said.

Slowly, I withdrew. When I was free of her flexing walls, she gasped. I waited. I waited some more. Then I did it again, this time reaching her larynx. I stopped as she squeezed and released her vaginal muscles. She did this repeatedly as I began to pump very slowly. She gripped me and began to fall into rhythm while continually squeezing and releasing. I noticed that I was sweating, or rather, we were sweating. Profusely. I think it was only one minute of intensity before I began to blast and coat her insides. She responded by pulling me in all the way and then having multiple spasms. She was holding her breath until a huge "aaaaahhhhhh" escaped her lips. I kissed her and it seemed like her soul passed through me. We grasped each other ferociously.

"Now, the house is consecrated. It must be this bed," she said and we passed out in each other's arms.

When we awoke a little later, we were in the large glass-enclosed shower. She said, while she was peeing down my leg, her new thrill, "I don't think I've ever cum so fast as so hard. Even when I do it myself or with my Magic Wand. Not like that."

"That was pure, unbridled lust," I said, rinsing off my leg.

"It was emotionally draining, too. I felt sapped."

"Yes, I guess that's true. I certainly felt that way. I liked it. I thought when I started to cum, it was like fireworks."

"Yes, yes. I think that when I was holding my breath, it was like fireworks. Colors and big booms. Like fireworks."

"This was one for the ages."

"Do you think it was the bed?"

"Well, the bed was made for us so..."

"Okay, I get it. I love you and I love our new bed."

Sam went to set the dining room table while I brought boxes up to my loft. I surveyed this large triangular space. While we have a late sun facing the west as we do, we would have a lot of sunsets and even more stars. The large floor-to-ceiling windows at the peak of the triangle let a lot of light into the space. I set up my easel in the maximum light and placed the boxes with my paints and brushes on the floor. On the opposite of the triangle were several shelves. I set up my keyboard stand. I placed boxes of modules, pedals and external controller next to it. I set my Korg Workstation on the keyboard rack. Then I got my guitars and amps and placed them alongside. I had to remember to go to my storage to get more stuff. Finally, alongside the window, I placed my computer desk and began to set up my desktop when the doorbell rang. It was Ella and Louis coming in through the front door. I'd bring my Eames chair up later. I'd done enough in my man-loft.

They were all chatting away when I came downstairs. Handshakes and kisses came next. Sam ushered us into the dining room and began unpacking dinner. Mediterranean food was spread around; stuffed grape leaves, gyros, felafel, hummos, feta cheese and tomatoes and spanakopita. I went to the bedroom and got their tee-shirts.

"Here you go. A momento of our vacation!"

"Oh, great! How come when people go on vacation, they always bring back this shirt for me!" Ella exclaimed while she tore off the tee shirt she was wearing and put on one we brought back. They thanked us and sat down at the table.

"Delish!" I exclaimed as I poured wine.

"So, come on, tell us all about it!"

Sam started, "What could be bad about being naked all the time? We had our own pool but that didn't prevent us from swimming nude in the ocean. It was great. And the eye candy was great, too!"

Lou asked, "So how many times did you hook up with other couples? That's what I want to hear about."

Sam continues, "We decided that we would be extremely discriminating and focus on each other. That lasted a few days. Unfortunately, I made a big mistake. I was taken with the black couple and he was too rough with me. He was too big, too thick and too aggressive. I was sore all the next day."

"Ouch," said Ella.

"But his wife was fun!" I quipped and Sam slapped my arm.

"But we did have fun with one of the maids. And I saved the best for last. We went out to dinner at a fancy restaurant and met one of Ray's old flames there, Elaine. She was super and the next day, we had a wonderful threesome. But, the best part of that meeting was that she and my sister, Jane, are best friends. What a coincidence. Elaine may buy a house down here and she might be down next week with my sister!"

"Wow, what a coincidence. What are the odds?"

"I really like her. I discovered a whole lot of fascinating things about Ray, too. Like he's been a professional musician, or like he's an accomplished artist. What else do you do, Ray?"