Being Neighborly Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I squirmed modestly. "I have written several screenplays that have been filmed."

"See," said Sam, "Every day I learn something new about you."

"But those things are in the past. I can't do any of that anymore because of the problem with my hands."

"We're going to work on that. Meanwhile, what's with you guys?"

"We saw Ruby. She was very sad because one of her dogs died. And she was down because her RV won't be ready for months. We didn't have a good time. It was a bummer."

"Also," said Lou, "Both women were on the rag..."

"It happens. Never stopped me though." Sometimes I say things that don't help.

"And, I quit my job. While it certainly wasn't a bad job, I just got a better offer. I'm representing a group of local investors, mostly located in this area. They are my only clients. My office is my computer."

"Sweet!"

"And, we're getting kicked out of our apartment at the end of the month...fucking landlord."

"Yes, Ella told us," said Sam. "Ray and I decided to offer you the other condo until your house is ready. What do you say?"

Ella gasped, "Really?"

"Really. We'll charge you what our nut is. You pay for utilities that aren't covered in the rent. I'm not exactly sure but I think it's between twenty-five hundred and three-thousand."

Ella looked at her husband and both were beaming. "I want to say yes but I think Lou and I should discuss this first. Is that okay?"

"Of course. Take your time. We're not going anywhere."

Dinner was great. Not long after, they left. There was never any talk about sex and I liked that. We simply had dinner with friends.

That first night featured a clear, starlit sky above crisp air. Okay, it was fucking cold. We turned the phony fireplace on in the bedroom, got under the covers and flipped on the television. The news was coming on. We were completely out of touch with the world and it was just as well. We watched until after the weather report and turned it off, shaking our heads. The only bright news was that it was going to warm up tomorrow. We burrowed under the covers and warmed up. We snuggled and kissed and on this night, Sam spooned me.

I was up with the morning light. Sam was still asleep so I slipped out for my run. I wanted to run on Route 41 to see what stores were nearby and in the neighborhood. I saw a bagel place and my mind went to why there are lousy bagels here, probably having something to do with the hard water. There was a Trader Joe's, three supermarkets, four drug store chains and a pet supply store. After I passed my fifth Macburger chain, my mind went to how much I would love an In'N'Out burger but there are none in this state. At about this time, my knee started to bother me so I headed back.

Sam was on her way out. "I'm going over to my storage unit with Ella to see what furniture I want to bring over. I have a nice dining room table for the other condo."

"Do me a favor, hon. My storage unit is in the same place. Here's my key. See if there is anything there we could use. And also, please bring back the guitar that's in the black case with my name stamped on it. Thanks." She was off.

I showered, poured a cup and sat down to set up my computer. About an hour later, I had my five hard drives hooked up and was ready to check my mail. Naturally, after a week away, I had about five hundred emails and most of them were junk. I saved six. The first thing I wanted to do was deal with the client who wanted me to produce an app before we left on vacation. I called him.

"Hi, Clark. It's Ray. How ya' doin'? Listen, I just get back from my vacation and I saw your email. Let's talk. What do you need?"

"Nothing from you, Ray." He sounded belligerent. "I got someone else."

"Well, gee, I'm sorry to hear that. We've been doing business for years and you've always been satisfied. What went wrong? Was it because I took a vacation for the first time in years?"

"Yeah, well, let's just say that you're a day late and a dollar short. I don't need your services anymore."

"Okay, Clark. If that's the way you feel, fine. If you're not happy with the new guys work, don't call me. Thanks for all the years we did business. Bye." I hung up. Although on one hand, I really didn't care. On the other hand, it annoyed me to lose a longtime customer even if he was an arrogant and demanding jerk. Fuck him. He was history, move on.

I then answered my swinging friends who asked us to join them camping at a nudist retreat upstate. I begged off, telling him that we'd just moved and were too busy. I'm sure Sam would agree. I also had a couple of work orders to complete. Then I took care of general housekeeping and maintenance. I finished setting up my printer and other peripherals.

Sam came home carrying a bunch of bags and asked me to help her unload the car. "There's a few things I want...in my unit and yours. You have an incredible Nakashima table. It must be worth a fortune. And I have a bunch of good pieces for the other condo. Anyway, I'm calling the movers to bring it out."

I saw she brought three black instrument cases. She said that she didn't know of which I referred, so she brought them all. She also had a couple of end tables. Inside, I opened the cases. "Now, this is an old sixties Danelectro Coral Electric Sitar, I used this to add some flourishes to a couple of Davy Harper albums." I opened the second case, "Now, this is a National Steel Resonator. I played a slide on this on recordings. Davy gave it to me as a gift. Look, it's inscribed on the back. And this, this is a sweetie. This is a 1961 Fender Telecaster, blond finish, all original parts except for the pickups. This is like a twenty thousand dollar guitar. I wanted this one. This one cries."

"You have a lot more instruments in there. What are they?"

"More guitars, a few basses, a couple of mandolins and I don't know, things I picked up here and there. A few horns...there's a Cajun accordion, too. You know, stuff." I put the instruments up in the loft and opened the cases. I set up my air filter/humidifier to stabilize the wood on the guitars. Next, I went to work on the recording console. It's a good thing that this loft was spacious.

"Ray, can you come down here?"

"Be right there." I went downstairs.

"Can you turn on the hot tub and show me how to do it?" I walked her over to the control panel on the wall near the door and showed her the easy three button procedure. "Now, can you do something else for me?"

"Sure, what's that?"

"Pick any room in the house and fuck me silly." I looked around the room and quickly decided. I picked her up and she immediately wrapped her legs around my waist. She expected me to move. Instead, I set her down on the Iranian "magic" carpet in the middle of the living room. I unzipped and dropped my shorts, then I pulled off her slacks and panties. I entered her vagina with a firm stroke but she was not lubricated enough so I pulled my cock out and went down on her. I nibbled on her clit and swabbed her entrance. "Oh, yeah," she muttered. I pulled my face off her and entered her again with a long slow stroke until I was buried within her. I sat up and pulled her hips into me. I held her ass as she slid back onto me. "Oh, yeah. Deep. That's so good."

She pushed me back and rolled on top of me, pushing me in deeper. Placing her hands on my chest, she began to rock up and down, her panting increasing. As she began to flex her vagina, I pushed her back down. Now, I was on top and pile driving. Her panting kept increasing until she suddenly stopped. I could feel her vaginal walls spasming and flooding me. She closed her eyes and luxuriated in the orgasm encompassing her. Then she smiled and opened her eyes. "That was just what I needed. Thank you. You read my vibe perfectly. But you haven't cum yet."

"That's okay. I really enjoyed watching you cum. I'll cum later but right now, I'll race you into the hot tub."

"You're on." I had a head start, being on top. She tried to pull me back but I cannonballed into the center of the tub. Still grabbing me, I pulled her in. We splashed each other and then kissed. I was a little disappointed because the hot tub wasn't heating the water hot enough. I knew I'd have to adjust the thermostat. It was big tub, big enough for five or six people and the bubbler was strong. I sat down with a jet at my back and she crawled on top of me, still with lips locked together. We made out for a good ten minutes when we heard the doorbell. "Back here," we yelled.

Ella and Louis walked in. "We were in the neighborhood..." They saw us and quickly stripped down and got into the tub.

"Gee, it's hardly hot," said Lou.

"I know, I have to adjust it. We just got in it for the first time."

Ella sat down next to Sam. Lou stood behind Sam slid his penis so that it was rubbing her clit and rubbing my penis at the same time. Ella placed her hand so that she was rubbing Lou's helmet, my shaft and Sam's clit. "Oh, does this feel good." I heard a "No kidding!" and an expressive "Yeah!"

Lou was deliberate, taking his time in this sexual jambalaya. Each time, he moved in, Sam pressed him against her clit. Each time, he moved back, I moved up and my dick got harder. The bubbler was on high and you couldn't see under the water. But under the water was hiding three excited genitalia and a couple of wild hands.

Lou said, "How nice is this? This feels amazing."

"Just don't stop," I said. The friction against our cocks was mighty and I began to wiggle. I began to slide more forcefully nearly making Sam's clit raw and yet, she did more than persevere, she pressed down. I was in a very strange position. The jet that had been on my back was now hitting my asshole. I was leaning up so my cock could get maximum slide and I was supporting Sam.

My legs slid out from under me when Louis lost his balance. "Let's go inside and see if we can perfect this amazing Kama Sutra position," said Sam, just at the right moment.

We got out and toweled off and then headed to the bedroom. "Ray, you come over her and lay down with your legs over the side of the bed. I'll get on top of you and I'll slide on your cock. Lou, you stand behind me and squeeze your thing between us And Ella, come up on the bed and ride Ray's face."

"With pleasure."

We got into position. Lou and I had gone soft but I knew that after a couple of minutes, I'd be the Dick of Steel. I smelled Ella's pussy as it lowered down over my head. Lou leaned in at an angle to support himself and pushed deeper between Sam and myself. Sam, she was already in dreamland as her clit was stimulated.

Lou and I were hard now and had returned to the rhythm we'd enjoyed in the tub. Sam was also into the corresponding rhythm but her rhythm ran in reverse of us men. Oh man, was this feeling nice. Sam was dripping over Lou's shaft as it dripped down on me.

Ella was riding my lips and nose. Every few slides, I found my tongue in her tight puckered hole and then, a moment later, it was in her snatch. A moment after that, it circled around her clit. The cycle continued. I couldn't see what was going on but I heard Sam and Ella kissing. I imagined that they were giving their nipples a work out, too. I heard a third person kissing so I assumed we were all connected.

Lou started to move with more vigor. Sam was purring. I felt that each time they slid back, the crown of my cock would burst. I could feel my lower vein throbbing. This was exquisite. This couldn't last much longer.

Ella came first, flooding my mouth and my face. She spent some time recovering with my tongue working her asshole. Sam was a few minutes later, her frottaged orgasm gurgled in her throat and she, too, flooded us. Both she and Ella rolled off on the bed. Now, it was just Lou and me, pressing our cocks together as we slid back and forth and dicks rubbed against each other. I couldn't take much more and I squirted forcefully on my stomach. Lou sat on top of my chest and fed me his cock. He didn't last more than a few seconds before he filled me with cream.

Lying on the bed recovering, Ella said, "That was maybe the most sensual sex we've ever had together. I think collectively we felt like a well-oiled timepiece and yet I also imagined us sinuous sensual cats. Wow, was that ever cool."

Lou said, "Yeah, I've wanted to do that. That was neat."

The phone rang. Sam reached over to the night table to answer it. "Elaine! How are you?" We could only hear Sam's side of the call. "Oh yeah, we're just recovering after some superb gourmet sex with our friends, Ella and Lou." She laughed, "Yeah, that's what Ray said the first time we met!" She laughed again. "You are? Great, I can't wait. Oh, but Jane can't make the trip. Shit, I wanted to see her. Oh, well. Next Wednesday? I'll send you our address. You must stay with us. Okay, great. We'll see you then. Bye."

"I can't wait for you to meet her. I know we'll have a killer fivesome." Lou and Ella smiled at the thought.

It was late in the day when we finally got up and got dressed. All of us glowed for a while. Then, the doorbell rang. It was the mail carrier who held a certified letter for me for which I had to sign. It was from the Department of Homeland Security. I wondered what this was all about.