Being Neighborly Pt. 10

Story Info
Ray wraps it up.
8.2k words
4.84
9.4k
5

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It felt exhilarating to play my guitar again. My Martin 00-18 sounded sweeter with age. My fingers danced on the neck. It felt like old times.

I was playing tunes with the fellow I'd heard while walking through the neighborhood. I met him again while walking and talked music for a while. His name was Prescott but he used Scott. He lived alone. I told him that I'd sat on the bench and listened to him bringing back long forgotten memories. He asked me to jam with him and so I got my guitar.

We went through about a dozen "singer-songwriter" tunes until he got to "Sally" by Davy Harper. I played the part I'd done on the original with a big smile on my face. Unfortunately, after that song, my left hand stiffened up and playing the guitar became a painful chore so I set my guitar down.

"I recognize you now. You played for years with Davy, didn't you?"

"Guilty as charged. Yes, I played with him when he first came up, then I played with him again at coffee houses in the eighties and nineties and then I played with him a few times on his "Big Chocolate" tour. He was a great guy and like a big brother to me. I miss him."

"I saw you two at the Talkhouse once. And also, I saw you a few times on television. I loved his music."

"Yeah, me too. He had a way of singing and writing that while seeming general was, in fact, deeply personal to the listener. It was his gift.

"Did you tour with him?"

"Yes, I was with Amy and him on his last tour. Those were exciting times. It only lasted a month and then he had that damned heart attack. But he went down the way he wanted, playing, singing, entertaining and loving his woman and his kids."

"Tell me, what was that famous coach, "Big Chocolate," like? I read so much about it in Rolling Stone."

"The first one was very cool but the last one that Elon Musk delivered was over the top. It was a rolling mansion. That sucker had five slide-outs! Man, those were good times. Listen, I'm gonna pack up now and take care of my hand. Let's do this again."

"Yeah. Next time, we'll play the Harper catalogue."

"Maybe. We'll see. Nice playing with you, Scott."

As I walked back to my house, I felt both the thrill of playing Davy's music again and the sadness of missing him. However, my hand felt worst and once inside the house, I put it under hot water. I sat down in my lounger to recoop.

Amy and Elaine were out somewhere so I went up to my cave to look at my painting. I'd been working on it for days but still hadn't found the spark. I decided to give it another try. I had a thought in my head that I wanted to express. I took a new canvas, somewhat larger than the last, and laid out my paints. Immediately, I was in the zone, painting freely. As I danced around the canvas, it took shape. Now, it filled with color. My erotic shape filled the canvas in large and small figures. Then suddenly I was out of the zone and apart from my connection. Still, it looked great and I was very satisfied. I got very weary and sat down in my lounger to collect myself. I felt quite collected when I awoke.

Amy and Elaine were home. "Hon, are you up there?"

"Yes. I'll be right down." I took the not-yet-dried canvas down the steps. "I have something for you."

"Yeah, well, we have something for you and we go first." She handed me a shopping bag. Inside was a beautiful tooled leather belt with a sterling silver western buckle, tip and slides. It was beautiful and just my style.

"It's beautiful. How did you know I needed a new belt?"

"Well, the one wear everyday you've probably worn for more years than you can remember. It's worn and looking seedy. Do you really like it?"

"I love it."

"I remember when you bought the old belt at Leatherology. God, that was so many years ago. You needed a new belt," reminded Elaine.

I did indeed. This is fabulous."

"Now whatcha got for us?"

I was standing only a couple of feet from them as I turned the canvas around. They made no sound and looked a bit confused. "Step back a bit," I said. They stepped back and still looked puzzled. "Further back," I said. Now they were about fifteen feet away."

"Oh, my God," said Elaine, "I see it. It looks an overgrown garden of penises and vaginas!"

"That's it! I'll call it "A Garden of Earthly Delights!"

"It's going over my bed," said Elaine. "I love it!"

"I don't know, Ray. It's not doing anything for me. I don't see it," said Sam.

"Try stepping back further," I suggested.

"No. Still nothing. It does not work for me. You can have it, Elaine."

I didn't mind that Sam didn't care for it. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. That's why it's called "Art", I really didn't mind. Elaine loved it and that was satisfying.

"So, this girl wants to dip her chooch into the tub. Anybody else?"

"Okay, Elaine. This boy wants to dip his oo-koo-ka-chooch, too."

Sam got some drinks. I got a few joints. Elaine, well, she was in the tub waiting for us already semi-comatose. Sam and I slipped in quietly and just let the hot water unwind us.

Elaine opened her eyes and saw us. "I needed this. I really did."

"It feels so-o-o good," said Sam.

"You know, I was just thinking about Jane. She's flying in tomorrow." Elaine was lost in thought for a moment. "Anyway, I was thinking of the stories she could tell about living in Sag Harbor. She can tell us a shitload about Gabby. They were thick as thieves. She can probably tell stories about you, Ray."

I was listening. I said, "All secondhand. I never even met Jane, or remember ever hearing of her."

"She says she met you once at the Talkhouse."

I shrugged. "Could be. I've met a lot of people." I shrugged again. I started to sing "Small Town Talk", a song by Bobby Charles.

Sam rolled to her side and hugged me. "You have such a nice voice. Sing more," she urged. I sang the rest of the song.

Sam was smiling. "Pertinent, I'd say. Your voice is so cool. The way you can tell a story..."

"I learned that from my years with Davy Harper...his words, his phrasing... Thank you, m'love." I kissed her sweetly but she turned it into a naked pas de deux.

"Get a room," said Elaine.

"Okay," said Sam and she pulled me out of the tub, threw me a towel and ran into the house. I was not far behind.

"Come here. I want to do something." She kissed me and pushed me on my back. She hopped on my flaccid cock and pushed the head in. Then she started to wiggle her ass around my cock. In a few moments, I was getting hard and pushing Li'l Ray into her. "Yeah," she said as she felt it grow. "Oh, yeah." She was sitting on my cock now and performing kegels on the base of it. I could feel her soft walls compressing, flexing and relaxing. I loved the sensation of this naked yoga. I squeezed my cheeks and flexed my asshole. Our rhythm meshed internally. She leaned over me and we kissed passionately, our tongues intermingling. I moved my hand down to her clit and began to massage it with my index and middle fingers. She stopped and slid off me.

"Why'd you stop? That was amazing."

"I didn't want to cum yet. I want to try something else. Turn over."

I did as she wished and received a long, sensual back massage. I was relaxed when she told me to turn over again. My dick was flaccid and flopped on my thigh. She leaned over and took the head in my mouth. She lightly licked around the head and into the pisshole. I started to get hard. I began to fill her mouth with my staff. She took more and more of it in as I grew. She was sucking me and the tip of her tongue was swiping just under the head. This was great and she was really into it. She shifted her body so that her slit was over my nose. I inhaled a fresh blast of her aroma. It was as though she had sprayed a musk scented bathroom aerosol in my face. My face was already wet. I loved it.

I started to lick, flick, suck, and everything you can possibly do to a fresh pussy in your face. I knew that I wasn't long for this world as my orgasm approached. Sam was going wild. I heard her hiccup a couple of times so I knew she was close. My toes curled. I immediately began to shoot my jizz into her and I could feel it dripping down my knob. Sam began to come wildly, squirting all over my face. She bounced on my face as I continued to lick her and feed on her voracious energy. Finally, our peak passed, we held each other as we caught our breath.

Applause came from the bedroom door. Elaine was clapping. "Man alive, are you two made for each other. That was great to watch. So much so that I came twice!"

I asked Sam, "So, what was it that you wanted to try?"

"Elaine and I were talking earlier today about what we love about you. Elaine said that she always loved when you got hard inside her. I never really took notice so I wanted to try. And she was right, it is very erotic."

"A penis that gets hard in my mouth is one of my favorite things," said Elaine.

Sam agreed. "It's one of mine, too."

"Make that three of us," I said. With that remark, I got up off the bed and headed to the shower.

Later on that night while Elaine was working on a report and assessment of the property, I went up to my mancave. I was staring at my paintings when Sam came up stairs. She started at the paintings and said, "I like number one and number three."

"I like those as well. Number two was an experiment. Ah, they are all experiments," I said dismissively. "What's up, Babe?"

"I was listening to Elaine talk about your music. I was thinking that if it not too difficult for you, I would like to hear some."

"I'm working on doing just that in a couple of days. Please be patient."

The next day, Sam and Elaine went out to get supplies. I called my Primary Doctor and asked if he could recommend a good orthopedist for a cortisone shot. He advised me to call Dr. Winston. I called her office and her receptionist said I could come in an hour.

I got two shots, one in the hand and one in the wrist, and headed home. The ladies were not home yet so I stopped by to see Prescott. I rang the bell and he yelled, "One moment." He opened the door dressed in a towel.

"Hi, Ray. I was just outside sunning."

"Sorry to bother you, Scott, but I was wondering if you'd would like to do a mini-concert of Davy Harper songs tomorrow evening at my place, Some friends want to hear them. I just got cortisone shots and my hand feels pretty good. Come for dinner, too. Very casual. We may hit the hot tub afterwards."

"I'd love to, Ray. See you then."

Jane pulled in mid-afternoon. She drove up in a Bentley Continental, one of my favorite cars although really, I would prefer a Flying Spur but who's complaining. I mean, if you're going to go all the way, go. Nevertheless, it was a warm welcome. The sisters hadn't seen each other since before Sam moved and so there were lots of kisses and hugs.

After we all had said hello, Sam ushered us into the house. She and Elaine had laid out some food, figuring that Jane was hungry after her trip down from New York. To the contrary, Jane said that on the private jet, she was well fed. The three girls chatted as if they had seen each other yesterday while I listened and compared the two sisters.

Sam, who was older by six years, had a rounder, more lush figure than Jane. Jane, whose face mirrored Sam's, was a bit taller, thinner and more in shape. Sam had bigger tits and a sweet cushy butt but Jane had the classy package down.

"I am so glad that Sammy hooked up with you, the legendary Ray."

"Don't exaggerate, Jane."

"No, I mean it. After all that time listening to Gabby screaming with pleasure in her room and then having her tell me all about it, it's great that you two met...and down here, of all places."

"Well, we were good neighbors. Just being neighborly, you know. Who would have guessed that we bring out the best in each other?"

"Yeah, and I'll bet you never had sex like this!" Elaine laughed at Jane's teasing Sam.

"And what are you laughing at? You've probably had more sex in the last few weeks than any person should have?"

"You got that right, Janey, honey? And how's Peter's peter these days?"

Sam barked, "Enough!" The two women stopped their banter and burst out in laughter.

"We don't mean this back-and-forth," Jane explained, "this is how we talk. We love each other, Sammy. We know each other too long. But if you will excuse me, I'd like to find the john and relax for a while."

"I'll show you," said Elaine as they went toward the second bedroom.

"Good," I said, "Now I think I'll have something to eat!" Listening to that conversation made me, I guess you could say, ravished. I fixed myself a turkey and bacon sandwich, went outside and chowed down. Sam joined me a few minutes later.

"It's great to see my sister but I have to contend with a few things. First thing is that all these memories come back - some good, some bad, but mostly good - and it takes my attention away. I am a little unsure of myself around her."

"You are a little intimidated, too, I think. And, I think you are overthinking. She's got nothing on you - you're the whole package. So just relax and why not see how we can make this visit as pleasant as we can be, you know?"

"Yeah, I hear you. Everything has been flowing so nicely for so long; I certainly don't want to stop that. Better to bring them into it."

"Right!" Just then, Elaine came outside to join us and bring a bowl of chips.

"Am I disturbing you?" We nodded in the negative. "Jane took a shower, put on a robe, came out of the shower and passed out on the bed. When I left the room, she was snoring. I'll have to ask her how her husband, Peter, puts up with it." She cracked herself up. "Let her go as long as she needs, I guess, tomorrow will be a big day."

She wasn't wrong about that. After an early breakfast, I was gone for my run. My hand felt great, I was fully agile. I was glad for the cortisone for as long as its effect lasted. When I returned from my run, they were gone, off to see the property.

After showering and another cuppa joe, I surveyed the living room furniture and moved everything around for a space for Scott and myself. When I was satisfied, and that took a while, I got my guitars, placed them in the stage space and sat back on the couch. I dreamed back to my days with Davy and just how he always made the music work. I would be happy if this was just a loose, happy jam.

In the afternoon, they came home and were in a celebratory mood.

"It's great for what Elaine has planned for it. It will triple the value of the entire area. I love it!"

"Well, tell me?" I said. Sam was surveying the arrangement of chairs in the living room.

"What's this all about?" She said looking straight at me.

"I thought I might give you a little concert. Scott, a neighbor, is coming over to play, too. You'll like it."

"But what about your hand?"

"I had cortisone shots yesterday with this in mind. My hand feels good."

She smiled and nodded. She came over and kissed me. "I already love it."

Elaine came over with a bottle of Krug Vintage Champagne. She turned the cork and it slipped out into her hand with no explosive pop. "I know it kills the drama but we're drinking this!" She handed us glasses and poured. Raising her glass, she yelled, "Here's to us! Nobody better!" We toasted and drank the bubbly.

"So tell me about this plan?"

"First, can we go in the pool? I want to be naked." Sam said.

Elaine filled the glasses again and said, "I'll drink..." and everyone joined in "to that!"

Sam and Elaine were already stripping and hitting the water. Jane and I followed. I snapped my fingers and ran back into the house to get a couple of joints. When I returned, all the lovely flesh to behold instantly mesmerized me. As I stripped, I compared the sisters. Jane was taller and thinner but she looked like her sister, only an elongated version. Her neck was longer and reminded me of a dancer I knew. Her breasts were smaller than Sam's was but they were perfect, in spite of giving birth to two children. No sag, no scars. Flat tummy. Beautiful, lightly haired vulva, waxed to just above her slit. Small tight butt. Beautiful. I slipped into the pool. I noticed that Sam was eyeing my every move. I sidled up next to her. "So, let's hear it already!"

"Okay," started Elaine, "we're partnering in an exclusive executive center and retreat. We're going to make a nature preserve out of most of it and we're going to give the public a much longer beach."

"Describe what an executive retreat is, please," I said.

Jane took over. "A new house with four bedrooms designed by an architect who is a student of Gehry. Two smaller guesthouses but more like luxury cabins. A meeting complex with a communications center and a rec hall. We will redo the boathouse and pier and we'll cut trails through the landscape. Green power, too."

"How much of the landscape are you going to - ahem - repurpose?"

"Actually, very little. We're doing everything on the present building footprints. We will have a conservator maintain the construction. We may have to move one small part of the tropical shrubbery but we intend to replace any plants with more."

"And who can use it?"

"Basically, Elaine and her friends...my family and friends...and we'll see from there. I could see this as a place to reward our staffs."

"And finally, how much do you expect this to cost?"

"Twenty-five to thirty million," they both said at the same time.

"There will be huge rewards for donating the preserve and the beach. I expect that to pay for it over time. Now for the hard part - buying it at the right price. But I think I have a lead on that."

"It will take a few years to complete but I can't wait to get started," said Elaine.

Jane said, "Now, let me change the subject. I lived in Sag Harbor for years while you lived in Northwest Landing. I met you once at The Wild Rose on Bridge Pike but you probably don't remember. All I heard from Gabby for a couple of years was how you were the best sex partner she had, and she had a few! I'm so happy that Sammy hooked up with you and that you are a happy. So, Sammy, is he that good?"

Sam and Elaine both grinned. Elaine gave a thumbs up.

"So what's your secret? I'd like to share it with Peter."

"Be here now. Be in the moment." I said quietly.

"Ah, zen," she said.

I heard a rustling in the bushes and looked up to see Scott and his guitar. I thought his eyes were going to explode. I quickly said, "Hey, Scott. Ladies, this is Scott who lives over there. I'm going to accompany him today for your pleasure. Now, for your pleasure, Scott, come on in and take a dip first." I passed him the joint.

"I must be in DisneyWorld. Are you kidding me, Ray?" He couldn't take his eyes off the women. He was openly drooling.

"No," said Sam, "play music first, then party." The other two women chimed in agreement.

"Okay," I said. "first things first." I got out of the pool and I could see that Scott was sizing me up as I got a towel.

Having regained his composure, Scott said, "Hello. My name is Prescott Haverty, IV - my friends call me Scott. I've never been greeted like this before so excuse me if I forgot my manners."

"I'm Samantha - call me Sam." The women started to get out of the pool. "I'm Ray's partner. This is Jane, my sister and Elaine, a very dear friend. They are visiting. Can I get you a drink?"

"I'll have what she's having!" That got laughs.

"Later, Scott, later!"

We dressed and walked into the house. Sam and Jane went to refill drinks and get snacks. I lit another joint and handed it to Scott.

"How's your hand today, Ray?"

"Good as gold, Scott. I think the shot will last a few more days. How do you like this setup?" I waved to the chairs and stage set-up.

"Nice. What do you want to play?"

"They want to hear Davy songs. Sam never saw me perform so I want to give her a treat. Anything else you want to do is fine, too. Let's have fun." We got out our guitars and tuned them up. I'd brought my 00-18 and my National Steel down. I set them up on the stand, got my slide and a few picks and sat down. Scott had a Gibson Hummingbird and a Taylor 518. Nice guitars, indeed. I started to pick. "Here's a little Los Lobos song to warm up, "L'il King of Everything."