Being Neighborly Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scott smiled and said, "Cool" and joined in.

As we finished, the doorbell rang. It was Lou and Ella, awol for several days. Sam let them in and put her finger to her lips. They sat down and waved hello to everyone. I looked at Scott and said, "That felt good. You pick one."

He started "Hey Mister, That's Me Up on the Jukebox" and I began to fill. His voice was a nice baritone. From there, we proceeded to do eight Davy Harper songs of his choosing. I was perfectly happy to play all my old fills and my harmony was on the money.

After one of those songs, Jane said, "I'm flashing on The Wild Rose Cafe back in the day. This is amazing."

After another song, Elaine remarked, "This is a whole lot different from the time I saw you play piano with a band in Sag Harbor."

"I remember that you slipped me your number," I said. She smiled.

I threw Scott a Jackson Browne tune, "Jamaica Say You Will," and then, both of us smiling, we took a break. We headed over to the food while our friends mingled around us. Their comments were nice and heartening.

Sam threw her arms around my neck and pulled me in for a kiss. "I think that you are the most amazing man. Will you play some more?"

"Well do a few more songs after the break. I'm glad you liked it. We did it for you."

Jane butted in, "I now understand why Gabby was obsessed with you!" Sam elbowed her in the ribs.

"Now, I remember why I call you 'bitch'," said with sisterly love.

Jane was pouting, "I didn't mean to kill your moment. I'm sorry. I thought I was funny."

"Ah, sisters!" I thought but said aloud.

"Uh-huh," they both responded together. I rolled my eyes.

Ella said, "Ahem. Can I have your attention, please?" We turned to her. "We have big news. Louis got a new job. We will have to move to the Silicon Valley area. So, we will sell our house on the island."

Sam was particularly shocked. "Why? What happened to the great job you have, Lou?"

"I loved this job as an exclusive manager of a large fund but this offer will put us into a whole new tax level. They offered me the position of CFO of a top technology company. My numbers caught the eye of the Founder/CEO, who heard about me from a former client. So basically, this guy bought us for the highest price and so, we move upward again. I don't mean to sound cynical but that's what it was. He made us an offer we couldn't refuse."

"When does all this happen?"

Ella said, "As soon as we can. But first, we have to take a beating on the house. We also have to figure out where to live out there."

I could see Jane's wheels turning. This woman breathed real estate. "Ladies," she said, "I have a few ideas. Let's go in the bedroom and talk." And, away they went.

Lou, Scott and I were left to stare at each other. I suggested that we go outside and burn one. They instantly agreed.

I could tell that Scott was picking up a bad vibe from Louis and that I had to do some repair. We had smoked about half when I said, "This is what I need." I stripped down and hopped in the hot tub. Lou was next. Scott, after a moment of 'What the fuck did I get myself into?' turned into 'What the fuck!', joined us.

"They should have one of these backstage at every gig."

"Amen, Brother."

Lou said, "You know, I never told you two that your concert was terrific. It was like listening to oldies radio...er...I didn't mean that to come out like that, sorry." Scott and I looked at each other and burst out laughing.

"Considering they don't play our music on the radio except for oldies show, that is quite a compliment...son," said smiling Scott. "Touché," I thought.

'You know it was a pleasure to play with you, Scott. Who did you play with? What band were you in? When I tossed out "L'il King of Everything" and you jumped in at the twenty-fourth bar, I was impressed. I was sold."

"Well...I spent a lot of years in the Nashville area. I did a lot of session work and late night gigs. I paid my dues. Now, I'm retired and living in Paradise. Playing with you was like a loose pair of shoes, man."

"Why thank you. I think I hear women coming."

"Oh, good! Girls, now we have three penises and nice ones, at that!"

"That Elaine, she has a way with words," I said. "We've known each other maybe thirty years. I'm long become used to it."

She was the first one naked and in the tub, too. She suddenly got wobbly and reached for Lou's cock to steady herself. "Hi, Elaine," said Lou, as he reached for her tits to help her regain her balance. Scott and I smiled through the performance.

The rest of the women piled into the tub and, for the first time, it was full. The women were mighty impressed by Scott's cock. It was an interesting new tool. This tool was long (maybe ten inches), thin (easy to grasp), and uncut (decidedly a variation on the present company).

"I haven't seen one like that in quite some time," provided Jane, much to Scott's embarrassment.

"Oh, stop it, Scott. How can you be embarrassed when we all love your dick and would love to try it out...for size," Elaine has a way with words.

"Well, for one thing, I'm rarely ever ogled by women. I'm bi but mostly on the gay side of things," said Scott.

"Nothing to fear, Scott," said Sam. "We all bi here...so chill out. It's all good. Take another hit."

Turning to the men, he said, "Wow! So you guys are bi?"

"Guilty."

"Guilty."

"That's great. I don't feel uncomfortable."

"Good," I said. "We have a job to do. We have to give Lou and Ella a big sendoff. Are you in?"

"Where do I sign up?" Scott was grinning. "I'm new at this so take it easy on me, please."

"Elaine said, "We'll see."

The banter moved around the group for a while until the touchy-feelies took over. The tub was heating up considerably. Bodies were moving against each other in a slow water ballet. Hands were moving all around skin.

"I need a powerful fuck. Who's with me?" The voice of Elaine, our apparent ringmaster, rose above the bubbles. One by one, each of us got out and toweled off. Elaine's eyes locked onto Scott's long, thin and hooded appendage. I could tell that she had designs on him. In addition, I never saw this crowd literally run into the bedroom.

Sam and I held back. We watched as the scene developed. Jane took a seat across from the bed. Elaine stretched out and spread her legs. Lou, Ella and Scott climbed on. Scott and Lou did a little reach-around to each other's penis.

"Go ahead, Ray, fuck Elaine. I am going to sit next to Jane and watch. Go on, do her big-time."

I mounted the bed and took aim. Scott grabbed my cock and led the way into Elaine's chooch, where I experienced a warm, wet welcome. I pushed in to the hilt.

"That's right, Ray, fuck me hard. Drill me." She reached over to Scott's dick and directed it into her mouth. Lou and Ella started to fuck as well, while Ella's fingers flicked Elaine's nipple.

Jane leaned over to Sam and whispered, "This reminds me of the time you showed me one of Dad's pornos. You taught me how to jerk off and make myself feel good."

Sam giggled. "Good memories. Are you going to get involved?"

"I promised Peter that I would never have sex with someone else unless he was there, so I probably won't."

"Call him on Facetime and let him see what's going on. Maybe he'll give you permission?"

"Good idea." She called him. "Peter, take a gander at this." She held the phone up to the bed and Peter groaned. "I'm just watching the action with my sister."

"It looks good," said Peter. "If you want to jump in, go ahead. But, please, remember all the details for me. Or just keep the phone on until the battery dies."

Jane got up and set the phone on the night table giving Peter a wide shot. She pushed Scott out of Elaine's mouth and got on the bed, straddling Elaine's head. Reached over, she took Scott's truncheon in her hand.

Sam came over to the bed and placed her hand on my butt, pushing me into Elaine. Her fingers played with my hole, as she pushed a digit in up to her knuckle. Rubbing my prostate only increased my thrust. She rubbed in little circles making me tingle. Someone slapped my ass and told me to move.

I rose off Elaine and Scott took my place. He fumbled around until I took his long, thin dick and placed it in her hole. Scott eased in all the way until Elaine let out an "Oooph!" He began to rock. Lips took the place on my cock and I looked down to see Lou devour me. Sam and Ella were busy. Lou's mouth felt great but I had to pee. I whispered that I'd be back and headed off to the bathroom.

I was standing and peeing as Jane walked in. "I'll be done in a moment."

"No, I don't have to pee. I came in to see you. I've been curious for years to see what Gabby and Elaine raved about. I want to see. Fuck me, Ray."

"How does your sister feel about this? What does your husband say?"

"You are ever so gallant. Sam says it's cool. We discussed it. And, Peter said 'have fun and remember all the details.' "

I finished my piss and shook it off. Then I turned to Jane, took her small ass and lifted her up to the vanity. I dragged her a little closer to the edge and while holding her cheeks, I rubbed the head of my hard pole up and down her slit, making circles around her clit. She raised her legs and slid closer. I pushed my cock into her about half way and pulled back. I did this several times but the last time, I pulled out and rubbed her clit again.

She was beginning to perspire. I pushed into her vaj again, this time further. I felt her gripping my rod and releasing. Hmm, not as tight as Sam, I thought. Still she had two kids and she could still work it. I leaned forward and kissed her. It was a polite kiss that soon became passionate.

I was in all the way and sliding in and out. She was starting to pant and push me in deeper. She was on fire now and we were fucking aggressively. She started to cum and I felt the warmth encircling me. I started to cum, too, shooting pellets into her. I sensed that her orgasms were not done and another wave was approaching. I pulled out quickly and went down on her. I stretched my tongue into her twat as far as I could, filling my mouth with a cream pie. Then I went to work on her clit. It wasn't long before she was cumming again. Her moaning signaled her oncoming release. Repeatedly she moaned until her labia quivered. I was rewarded in lady juice all over my face. I let her slowly come down and then I rose up and kissed her again, sharing our combined cocktail.

She got off the counter and knelt in front of me gingerly taking my dick into her mouth. She licked and caressed the limp log until it started to respond. She moaned in approval. I closed my eyes and fell back against the bathroom wall.

I felt another tongue battling for licking room. I looked down to see the sisters vying for my cock. I smiled at the competition. Soon, they were working in tandem. As my mind often takes a left turn at moments like this, I had a thought: I wonder what their mother was like. I shook it out of my head and returned to the present where I was nearly ready to shoot. I pulled back and stroked it. And with Mom back in my brain, I sprayed their faces.

"Now, I don't wonder anymore. You got yourself a real man here. I'm so happy for you both." They giggled and stepped into the shower. In fact, they giggled a lot.

I stepped back into the bedroom where Louis and Scott were sixty-nining. Elaine and Ella were watching and idly playing with themselves. I sat down next to them. A few minutes later, Sam and Jane returned and they, too, sat down on the bed. Still giggling, they watched, as well.

As Louis began to approach the edge, Scott worked furiously to help him over. I heard a few gasps from my audience members when Scott's finger entered Lou's anus all the way up to his palm. Lou pushed back and began spilling jizz down the side of Scott's mouth. It was quite a sight as one pumped cum while the other swallowed it. It was like stop-motion. Lou finished and crumpled, Scott's finger still in his ass. The two men were going to be slow to recuperate.

Applause erupted from the women around me so I joined in. Lou and Scott smiled.

"That was pure animal lust," said Elaine, "and so fucking hot." She waved her hand in front of her face as if to fan it.

"Agreed. I didn't know you were doing a second show, Scott," I added.

"That made me thirsty," said Sam. "Let's head to the kitchen for a refill while these two heroes rest."

"I'll stay behind and nurse them," said Ella.

Surrounded by lush women, the kitchen seemed very humid. Ella went to the fridge but Elaine stopped her. "We all smell. Let's hit the pool first."

"Good idea!" We all ran into the pool for a quick dip. After swimming and cooling off, we ended back in the kitchen where Sam was pouring. "Now, that was refreshing!"

I was still curious about the land deal. I said to Jane, "How are you going to help Ella and Lou with their house?"

"Well, first is to buy it from them and take over the construction. Then flip it. Or maybe keep it for an office on the island. I don't know yet but it's a no-brainer. As for your other condo, I'll put together a retainer package so it stays empty unless we want to use it while the real project is ongoing."

"Hmm, well thought out."

"Yes, tomorrow will be a busy day. I'll alert my office to find them a place in Silicon Valley. And I also want to sniff out a local real estate agent I can trust. That's the difficult part because they are all sharks. That is, except me and my firm."

Elaine asked, "So what'll we do for round two?"

"I don't know, Elaine, but I'll afraid to ask what you'd like to do?"

"How about we play a few more tunes, Ray?" Scott said this as he strolled into the kitchen.

"Okay," I said, "how about we start with 'Running Bear', the old Johnny Preston song? We give it different meaning."

"No, I don't know that one. Do you know 'Buck Nekkid' by ZZ Top?"

"I think, based upon our attire, we do "Sharp Dressed Man."

We settled on "Tush".

"Yeah, we could do that." I went upstairs and got my Tele. We plugged in and, in our best Billy Gibbons, we had fun with it. We stepped to the side like ZZ Top. With our metronomes waving under the guitars, we must have been a sight to see. As long as we were electric, we did "On The Border", "Tequila Sunrise," a medley of "In The Midnight Hour" and "Mustang Sally" and, finally, "Gloria." Everybody was dancing around. Sam boogied over to me and it was a pleasure to watch her naked body shimmy.

"Gabby once told me that she blew you while you were playing your guitar. Blow him, Sam." That's what she did. She got on her knees. I had to move my guitar over to the side so I wouldn't crack her head open. Jane got on her knees in front of Scott and started to blow him. We were having trouble keeping the beat and it was making us laugh. Finally, we couldn't take it anymore and put down our axes so we could enjoy this pleasure.

"Oh, why did you stop?" asked Elaine.

"I'm out of practice, Elaine. I can't do both at once anymore. Sorry. Besides, this is pure music!" I held Sam's head.

"Well then, let's go back to the bed. I need to be fucked." She grabbed Lou and Ella's hands and pulled them into the bedroom.

Jane pulled back and said, "Come on, let's go help her." We disengaged and ran into the bedroom.

Elaine was riding Lou and kissing Ella. Jane pointed to me and then pointed to Elaine's butt. I understood immediately and got on the bed. I slid between Elaine's butt cheeks. Sam and Jane went for Elaine's engorged nipples.

"Now, that's what I'm talking about," Elaine quipped.

I pointed to Scott, who was just standing to the side and watching. I waved him over and pointed to my mouth. He slipped his hot rod between my lips as I slipped my piston into Elaine's colon. Now, we were a functioning unit, rocking and heaving with each other. Jane left Elaine's breast and slipped around to lap Ella's dripping cunt. Sam was rubbing Ella's nipple against Elaine's nipple. There was a lot of moaning but not me. I was humming onto Scott's cock. We connected like this for almost fifteen minutes until somebody, I think it was Jane, yelled "Switcheroo!"

I pulled out and after washing my dick off, slipped into Elaine's ass from behind. She wasn't having any of it and flipped over, raising her ass in the air. I plowed back into her sopping pussy and Scott took my place in her little pucker. Jane eased herself down on Elaine's jaw. Elaine was insatiable, I swear. No matter how much sex she had, there was always room for more. Elaine began to shout, "Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Don't slow down! Oh, fuck... I'm cumming...cuuuuummming..." She pushed us out of her and fell down on the bed.

Lou tapped my shoulder and asked, "May I cut in?" and, like at The Spring Ball, he replaced me.

"Let's give Ella a fine send-off," said Sam with a twinkle in her eye. "I'll go down on her while you tit-fuck her." I was amenable.

"Oh, Elll-laa, Come heee-re. I want to eat you," sang Sam merrily.

"And I'm going to tit-fuck you," I sang melodiously.

"Okay...Heee-re I am," Ella sang along as she got down on her back and spread her legs. I placed my knees in Ella's armpits, held her tits together and then slid between them. I was positioned so my balls slid across her tongue. I leaned forward and Sam and I worked on her delicious sopping clit. We heard Elaine cum again. Maybe it was a few times, I'm not sure, but she sure was vocal. I slid back so Ella could suck my dick while her hands played with my balls and my ass. I did this for several strokes and then I slid down between her hard nipples, which I gratuitously pinched. Sam was doing her pussy royally and it was sloppy. She began to buck and spread her legs further. In a moment, she began to cum and cum hard. She was whimpering as she squirted in Sam's mouth and face. Her scent filled the room with a ripe muskiness. It filled my senses with feelings of euphoria, much like a popper might.

Sam rolled to the side. I fell down next to her and we kissed. "I think I'm about done," she said. In fact, everyone was about done. That is, except for Scott, who placed my cock in his mouth and began a leisurely suck. I thanked him but waved him off. I was done, too.

"You sure throw a good party," said Elaine. "You always did, Ray." I smiled but I thought she was wrong. I don't throw the parties; they seem to develop on their own. I just provide the space.

We were played out. It had been a long energy-consuming evening. Bodies lay strewn around the bed. Heads found comfortable pillows, foam and human. My head found the side of Sam's breast. I heard the sounds of regular breathing and it regulated my own as I fell into sleep. I recall waking and saying goodbye to Scott as he headed back to his house. I also remember waking up to pee. Jane, Ella and Lou were not in the bed. After I finished my bathroom trip, I walked out into the hallway and I could hear the sounds of spirited sex. I nodded at their stamina. Ah, youth. Smiling, I headed back to bed between Sam and Elaine. I blessed my good fortune as I rolled from side to side, a breast on each side of my head.

Now, it's several months beyond that event. Life has settled down considerably. Sam and I are in a good place as are our friends. Ella and Lou have relocated to a gorgeous house in Sunnyvale that Jane procured. They are doing very well there. He's into bitcoins, what can I say? Money goes to money.

Jane took over the building of their house on the island and ramped up the design. While making it more Victorian outside, she made it all high tech inside. She added a roof-top deck, hot tub and widow's walk on the roof. She also tripled the landscaping budget. She will keep the house for a few years as her base of operations when she comes down here. She also hired one of the highest earning real estate salespersons to be her exclusive representation, Evie. Evie is a trip, too, but that's a story for another time.