Being Open with Mom - Pt. 01

Story Info
Incest based theme of a son and mom and their sexual life.
4.4k words
4.23
49.2k
55

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/04/2023
Created 07/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(My first story ever. I am going to explore the setup widely in the upcoming parts. This part tells about the core of mom son relationship between John and Sarah. Happy reading!)

PROLOGUE

It's late in the morning when Sarah wakes up, completely naked in her bed. Last night has been pretty much tiring. She got up off the bed and wore her thin green robe, showing off her cleavage and just covering her ass. She ties it loosely around her waist. She heads down to find her son in the kitchen, making breakfast.

Last night when she got into her house, she didn't see her son around. She walked silently behind him to give him a surprise. Behind him, she slides her hands under his arms to his bare chest and presses her boobs on his back. Her son, John, is wearing just his underwear, and his bulge, although not hard, can be easily spotted.

"Hey, sexy." John greets her as he feels her boobs pressing on his back. He is pretty used to feeling them like this.

"Hey, baby.." Sarah greets him back as she kisses his shoulder and rests her head on it.

"What're you making for me today?"

"How do you know it's for you? Maybe it's for the one who made my night beautiful."

"Does that mean my loud moans worked for you, dear?" She says with a giggle. She gets closer to him and kisses his cheeks and bites his earlobes.

He chuckles as well. "They helped while I fucked Daisy in my bed. She was pretty much excited and nervous hearing from you. I got her distracted using my, you know..." he grabbed her right hand and slide it down to his underwear strap. Instead of putting hands in, he just let her hand roam over his bulge.

"Oh, you naughty son! I'm your mother, not some Daisy." She pats her bulge a bit before taking her hands off. As she takes her hand off, he suddenly turns around to face her. He slides his hands on her waist and holds her close as she is the love of his life. Her boobs touch his chest as he pulled her closer.

"Exactly why you are my favorite mommy. You are not some Daisy. You are the hottest of all of them and the dirtiest, and the most beautiful slut I could imagine fucking." He says with a smile on his face, looking deep into the eyes of her mom.

Sarah and John were always like this. Teasing each other, playing around with one other. It is so complicated to understand their mom-son relationship, yet it's so easy for them to live it. Sarah was given John's responsibility when he was just 1.

She raised John in her own way. Being open-minded about things, and being playful is what she appreciated. John has been the exact same. Now that he is 19, he gets to enjoy more than ever.

Sarah blushes just a bit as her son talks dirty. It turns her on when he does that and he knows that. He slides both of his hands on Sarah's ass and gives it a little squeeze. Sarah looks at him and says,

"Alas, you can't actually fuck this slut. Maybe you can watch her sometimes but getting that hard cock in this pussy will always be a dream, young boy." She teases him as she touches his bulge with her left thigh. Her hand rubs his back very slowly.

"Oh Mom, don't be so sure. I'm sure one day you are gonna beg me on your knees to let you suck my cock."

"Oh.. I do that even now. But unfortunately, you are my son and it's the cock I can't have. And by the way, it's not like I have been dying to suck a cock. Just last night, I sucked two of those." She says looking into his eyes as he looks at hers.

"Two? Wow, mom. And don't tell me at the same time!" reacted John as Sarah nodded.

"You are pretty much into double penetrations, aren't you?" He said. Since last year, she has been loving having sex with two men. And since then, she has been having a double penetration at least once a month.

"The guys at Vegas made me a DP slut. For the 5 days vacation, they did nothing but fuck me hard, together. I guess that made me pretty addicted to two cocks." She says as she remembered the time when she went on this trip to Las Vegas with two of the guys she met online. They sponsored her trip and in return, they did everything for her whatever they wanted to. She still remembers how they fucked her everywhere they went. She had minimal clothing on her for the whole week. They even watched her getting fucked by other guys. They recorded everything and gave her a copy as well.

"That was crazy. You did enjoy it when I was home, preparing for my exams. I still can only imagine how they had fucked in the hotel corridor when that housekeeping guy walked into you."

"Imagine me all you want, but don't masturbate when you can fuck a girl instead." She says casually.

"All I can do is imagine because I can't fuck the girl I want to." He smirks.

"Awww.. don't worry baby. Aren't you glad you have a mom like me? Not everyone gets a hottie in their home, you know. You should be glad to have these boobs at your sight whenever you want to."

"I know Mom. It's more than great to have you here. And by the way, I can do more than just watching them, you know..." he says and slides his right hand up directly on her right boob. "... And I can play with these because they are mine." He squeezed it nicely over her robe as she feels his cock getting a bit hard.

"Hehe.. yes baby. I'm all yours." She says chuckling. She always likes it when he gets hard. He smiles back.

"So, Mom, what's the plan for Saturday night?" He asks as he casually squeezes her boobs. He takes her other hand as well to grab both of her boobs over her robe.

"I don't know. Haven't made one. Anything in your mind, son?" She asked as her son press her boobs mildly. Her robe being loosely tied gets opened up a bit more such that only her nipples are hidden now.

"How about we go to a club and check couples out? See if we get lucky making their relationship interesting?" He says as he looks at my robe, about to get open.

Sarah would not have minded him to remove her robe. She wanted him to do it and she expected him to do it. She knows he knew she wanted it. But he carefully cupped her boobs on her robe so that the robe doesn't untie. She knew he was teasing her.

"Yeah sure.. it sounds interesting. It'll be a long time since we went out, right?" She says. It has always been fun for them, to go out together. They pretend to be a couple and seek out other couples who are there. They manipulate them to have fun with them and later, fuck them. John has always been extra excited because he knows if they are gonna be a couple, he can do a 'couple' of things in public. Like, he kisses her more often and more wildly. He plays with her ass all the time and talks dirty whenever people are listening, especially in a cab. He loves to tease the cab driver. She likes to be John's girlfriend as well as she likes the attention. She trusts John completely.

"Yep... I wanna see you wearing something hot tonight."

"I can go naked if you want me to." She says playfully.

"Haha, sure. Whatever you like. But beware, I'm not gonna protect you from all the people who will be running hungrily at you to fuck you." He said, teasing her.

"Yeah I'm pretty sure you'll start fucking me along with them" she smirks. Seeing that he will not take off her robe, she pushes him away. "Enough playing with my boobs. Let me have a shower and prepare lunch for you. And be dressed by 4. I have to go shopping before we go to the club." She says and turns around as if she is about to leave.

"Sure Mom." He says and then, calls her, "Hey Mom, aren't you forgetting something?"

"What?" She turns her head around, looking at him. He approaches her and grabs her robe from her neck and pulls it very slowly. It easily opens, getting Sarah naked.

"It was pretty dirty. I'll throw it in the laundry for you," he says as he smiles at her.

She smiles back as she watched her son check out her naked back. She goes upstairs to her room, letting John watch her while he can.

The everyday story, she thinks and smiles. She starts gymming for a while, making her body perfect, followed by a shower.

She loves living in the house with her son. Just how she always imagined.

PART 1: CLUBBING

John got ready just in time to go out with her mom. He is looking pretty decent in his blue suit. He comes out in the hall and calls for his mom.

"Mom! It's 4.10 already. Aren't you gonna come?"

But he got no response. He goes upstairs, towards his mom's room. It was closed, but not locked. Rooms are never locked in their house. He opened it up without knocking like he always does.

"Oh my god! You aren't even ready yet!" He says to her mother, who is still having her makeup done. He didn't see her as she is in the dressing room.

"Just give me a minute, hon. You know I'm not much of a makeup queen. It'll take me only a few seconds." She says as she uses her liner.

It was true. Sarah didn't use much makeup and cosmetics. She liked the natural glow of her body and she tends to maintain it. That is why she looks fairly young for a 36-year-old woman.

John waits for a while and checks his phone while Mom takes not more than one minute.

"Holy fuck!" He says as her mom steps out of the dressing room. She is wearing a tight leather-ish one-piece outfit, strapless and just covering her ass. John was sure she wasn't wearing anything underneath.

"You are looking incredibly hot, Sarah!" He says as he checks her out from top to bottom. He calls her by her name when they go out as a couple.

Sarah showed off herself more by turning around and bending a bit. John can see the dress is kind of backless as well because her bare back is mostly visible.

"Hehe... I'm glad you loved it." Sarah said.

"Loved it? I'm fucking drooling over it! Come here, you bitch." He said as he extended her hand to pull Sarah. As she got closer, he touched the whole outfit, feeling it from her chest to her waist.

"I'm sure you'll make them jealous." She said as he felt her.

"I'm more jealous than they could be. At the same time, luckier." He said. "Oh, you see what I do to you tonight!" He spanks her ass lightly.

Soon, they head towards the club. As soon as she enters, she can see people checking her out.

John grabs her ass and whispers in her ear, "Oh you are going to be so fucked." He can see people watching her. To show off, he playfully grabs her tits and gives them a nice squeeze, and bends forward to kiss her lips. "Good luck Sarah," he says as he winks and parts away from her. As he vanishes into the crowd, she moves towards the bar and orders herself a drink. She knew soon a handsome guy will offer her a drink and then offer her a fuck. As she took a sip or two, one man approached her. She smiles but then notices that another man follows him. They both sit on either side of her seat, facing her, while she faces the bar.

"Hello gentlemen," she says as she takes another sip, without looking at them.

"Mike. That's Dave." Mike said, introducing. "How come a hot lady as you came in here? Are you bored that your husband isn't home for you?" He smiles as he talks in a simple calm tone.

"Nah! He must be somewhere around here, dancing." She said. "Not my husband, my boyfriend."

"Oh.. and he left you alone?" Mike replied as Dave checks her out.

"Yeah.. he wanted you guys to talk to me, so he left." She smiles.

"Then let's not disobey him..." Dave said as he places his hand on her hips. She looks at him and his hand touching her hips. He doesn't stop and keeps touching her. She takes another sip when Mike says, "How come you are not the one he is dancing with?"

"Because he wanted to have fun with other girls, you know. I'm pretty sure he must have found a few by now." As she says, she turns around and looks for John. He was right there on the floor dancing with a girl, just as she expected. As he glanced at her, she smiles and calls him.

Moving along the floor, he comes to her with the girl.

Mike and Dave have turned around as well as John approaches. John smiles at her as he sees Dave's hand on Sarah's body.

"Hi dear. Enjoying yourself?" He says and gives her a kiss on full lips. She knew he was just taking advantage of the situation. While kissing her lips, he grabs her boobs and gives a light squeeze.

She touches the thighs of both guys with her hands and says, "A lot. I just wanted you to meet them."

He looks at them and Dave introduced, "Dave." And then Mike. Guys shake hands.

"So, what are you guys planning to do with my beauty?" He asks them.

"For starters, I guess we should take her to the dance floor. What do you think?" Mike asks John.

"Oh, that'll be wonderful. Mia here will accompany me while you guys can dance with Sarah. See ya!" He said and leaves them, heading towards the dance floor.

They get up as well moving towards her son. She wasn't certain of it, but they both deliberately got beside her son and started dancing. Mike was in front of Sarah, and Dave behind. Pretty soon they were rubbing their bodies on one another. She grinds her ass on Dave's cock and can feel it getting semi-hard. His hands were on her ass, squeezing it lightly. Mike's hands were on her shoulder as he was dancing pretty close to her. Once in a while, he would bring his lips close to hers but he won't kiss. Such a tease!

Dave's hands move to the lower part of her outfit and he tries to pull it up. Mike grabs her cheeks and licked her lips with his tongue as Dave successfully lifts her dress up to the waist. Her bare ass is now on display, although no one could see it because of the dim lights.

"I wish I could remove this dress and get you naked here, slut!" Dave whispers in her ear and bites her earlobe. She moans a bit and then Mike gives her a kiss on the lips. She can feel Dave's hands rubbing over her bare pussy, which is turning her on. She moves her hands over Mike's crotch and feels his bulge. Very slowly she opens up his zip and inserts her hand and grabs his cock, stroking it slowly.

John can see this as he is grinding on Mia's body. He whispers in her ear to look at them and she smiles. "Let's go somewhere. I wanna suck your cock." Mia says and pulls him away from the dance floor.

After an hour or so, Sarah received a call from his son. She was sucking Mike and Dave in the men's room on her knees, having a cock in each hand. The phone was over the sink. Mike helped her out and picked up her phone and put it on speaker because Sarah's hands were pretty occupied and none of them wanted to stop.

"Hey, mom.. where are you? We are about to leave for home." John says as he didn't know the phone was on speaker.

"I'm pretty occupied right now dear." She says and sucks the cock while making a sound. John recognizes it and laughs.

"Oh, you slut. Why don't you come out and we go to the house and continue there? I have Mia with me."

As she licks Dave's cock, she looks at both of them and says, "What do you say, guys? Shall we go?"

They both give an 'obvious yes' look and dress up to go out. Although Sarah didn't realize her son called her mom in front of them, Dave and Mike heard it pretty well. They both talked a bit about it and decided to get the truth out.

A car was waiting outside for them, with a driver. They all got in the back as it was pretty spacious.

"Baby, how was your time?" John asks, his hand around Mia. Dave and Mike are now eyeing Mia.

"Ohh wonderful. These guys did make your baby a slut." She giggles. "You haven't seen much yet.." Dave says in a low tone, winking at Mike. They both say hi to Mia as well to break the ice. "Do you mind if we talk to your date?" Dave asks John.

"Of course not. I'm cool, man. You have my girlfriend and I don't mind that. How can I mind this, if Mia is fine with it."

They all nod. "So, how long have you two been a couple?" Mike asks.

"I don't know. At least a year I guess?" John says as he looks at me.

"Wow, dude! You've been fucking this bitch for a year!"

"Haha yeah. She is all mine. She likes to be the whore she is and I like to make her feel like one." He winks at Sarah and she smiles.

"Why don't you have some time with her? We'd like to see you both getting hot." Dave says.

That was a weird kind of request, though it turns Sarah on, having spectators. She loved being watched.

She was sure John would just grab the opportunity and jump on her but she was surprised when he didn't. "Why? You wanna fool around with Mia in the meantime?" He said, looking at them.

Dave, who was sitting just in front of Mia, draws his cock out and says, "Not a bad idea. Only if she wants to." Mia glances at it and is surprised by the company she got tonight. She was a little afraid with 3 guys but she was a bit comforted too with Sarah in the car. She has never done anything like this but it was really fun for her. She glanced at Dave and smiles and moves forward to grab his cock, stroking it slowly.

John now gets the clue and he looks at Sarah. She raises her eyebrows at him, trying to ask what was he gonna do. He just leans forward and puts his lips on hers and starts sucking them. Within seconds, she is totally into his kiss because he kisses so good! They are kissing passionately, hands roaming all over our bodies. Mike and Dave now think that the 'mom' thing might be one of that kinky stuff between them. Mike leans over and starts undressing Sarah as John wasn't doing that. Dave takes off Mia's top.

With Mia sucking Dave's cock, topless, Sarah is now naked, sitting on John's lap, kissing him passionately as he squeezes her waist. Mike's hands are on her boobs, cupping from behind. Suddenly, the car stops and they realize they have arrived at their place. As soon as Sarah grabs her outfit to wear it, John holds it and says, "You don't need that now, do you?"

She looks at Mike and Dave, who both give a look of agreement. "Guys are such assholes!" She says as John grabs her dress and gets out of the car. Everyone follows her, pretty sure the guys are checking her out.

John pays the driver and gets inside with Mia. Sarah is in the kitchen to get drinks as they were all pretty thirsty.

"You could have asked for my piss if you were so thirsty." Jokes Mike.

"What!?" Sarah is surprised at his comment and Mia feels really weird at this. Guys started laughing.

"Just pour the drink, mo- Sarah," John says and Sarah gives him a sharp look.

For some time, they just chat, sitting on the sofa, having drinks. The guys were pretty much interesting as they were telling about their business. They were funny and most certainly not dumb. Mia, being a college student, was rather less interested in the technical talks and was focusing on the free vodka.

Soon after a couple of drinks, Mia stood up and got between John's legs, sitting on her knees. She opens up the zip and draws his cock out. She doesn't utter a word but she did make Dave shut up about his tech stuff.

"Here's our girl," Dave says as Mia licks John's cock. He looks at Sarah while taking out his cock and gives her a look as if he is saying, "Wanna join?" She smiles and gives herself in.

She is on the sofa in the doggy position when Mike gets up and gets behind her. "Oh, you are gonna be so fucked, slut!" As he says, he draws his cock out and rubs it over her pussy as she sucks Dave off.

Normally, they would not have sex in front of one another (at least deliberately), but now they are pretty drunk and don't want to think about it. Sarah is occupied with the two guys while John is fucking Mia's mouth. John can see her mom's two holes filled and he is already so much turned on. He pulls Mia's face on his cock as she takes it deep inside her throat, but still can't take it all in. He closes his eyes and imagines his mom sucking him off.

Mike and Dave change positions after a little while to fuck Sarah. She is moaning nice and loud. Mike is laying on the bed and Sarah is bouncing over him while Dave fucks her mouth. Suddenly, Dave moves towards Sarah's back and touches her body sensually. Resting his hands on her ass, he squeezes her huge ass and gives a nice spank. Sarah slows down her pace and Dave spread her ass cheeks and finger over her butt hole. Then slowly he inserts his finger into it. Sarah moans in pleasure as Dave starts fingering fast and hard.

12