Being Open with Mom - Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now you are ready for some real action, bitch," Dave says as he rubs his cock in her butt hole while Mike is fucking her pussy.

"Ohh yeahh? You are gonna fuck me in my ass while Mike fucks my pussy?" Sarah moans loudly as if it was for John to know what's gonna happen. John was already excited to see her mom having sex, and now she is gonna have double penetration! It's like heaven for him. He gets wilder and Mia can feel it on the hard thrusts. She moans loudly as well.

"Yeahh... fuck her guys. Fuck her like a whore." John says as he grabs Mia's hair and fucks her like a wild dog.

Slowly, Dave inserts his cock in Sarah's ass and starts giving her slow thrusts. After it gets completed, Dave grabs her hair like a pony and starts fucking her hard. Sarah can feel two cocks in her body and it felt so good. What made it more exciting was her son was watching as well. It made her act like a porn star, to make her son happy.

Soon they lifted her up and started fucking Sarah while they are standing, sandwiching her between them. John wanted to record all this but he knew now that if it happened once, it'll happen again.

It has been an hour since they started fucking. Vodka actually made them pretty horny and energetic that they were fucking continuously. Sarah had cummed thrice now and Mia four times. Exhausted, Mia sits on the sofa beside John while he is enjoying watching Sarah suck off the other two.

"Mia, join us. We are gonna cum!" Dave says, slapping his cock on Sarah's face as she sucks Mike's. "You join too, man," Dave says to John. John looks at me as if wondering what to do.

"Come here, honey. Cum on my beautiful face." She says smiling at him stroking the two cocks. Mia joins and sucks Dave off. John, grabbing the opportunity, comes to Sarah and starts stroking her face. Just to tease her, he didn't let go of his cock to let her suck it. Moreover, he just slapped it on her cheeks once in a while. Mia decided to help him out and started to suck him.

"Ohh, my god... I'm gonna cum!" Mike moans as he strokes his cock fast just over Sarah's face. She closed her eyes as soon as jets of his cum hit her face. Dave follows next and starts to cum on my face, sharing it with Mia.

"Dear, you look so beautiful," John says to me pushing Mia's face to mine and we do a cum kiss, hot enough to make any guy rock hard. Mia was enjoying it pretty much and was sucking off the cum from her face.

"I'm gonna cum too!" John says and strokes cock over both of our faces. We give him complete attention as we kiss each other looking at him. Suddenly, he starts shooting off on both of our faces. It was an incredibly huge load which made Dave and Mike say, "Wow!" in amazement.

(End of part 1. Kindly comment and tell me how you want further parts to be. Keep reading!)

12