Being Sister's Photographer Pt. 01

Story Info
Taking pictures for her site inevitably leads to more...
4.8k words
4.75
58.7k
175
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sitting alone in my room reading a book. It was raining pretty hard outside so my usual cycling or running was not happening that day. My sister Clara was home too, she had been listening to music but had went quiet until I heard a crash, followed by lots of cuss words then silence again. Our bedroom was adjoined by a bathroom, so I opened my door and yelled to her.

"You okay Clara?" I said.

"Yes, I'm fine," she replied but her voice sounded strained.

"Are you sure?"

"I'm fine."

I left her alone, her second 'fine' sounded very abrupt but I didn't want to annoy her. About 20 minutes later she knocked and came into my room, she was wearing a robe which I found odd since I didn't hear the shower. She was holding a very broken camera in her hands.

"Can I borrow your camera and tripod?" she said quietly.

"I don't have a tripod, what happened to yours?"

"One of the legs wasn't locked properly and it fell and knocked over my light which pretty much destroyed my whole setup. It's what I get for buying the cheaper stuff."

"You have a Nikon, do you even know how to use mine? I remember you not liking it, the basics are the same but the settings frustrated you. What do you need it for?"

"I... Do you promise not to tell anyone?"

"Who would I tell, sis?"

"I, I've been paid to do a custom shoot on my page. No face, just the lingerie he bought and sent to my post office box. I've already been paid for it and it's due on Friday. The site will ban me if I don't deliver and I already used the cash to pay off my phone bill."

"Who is he, how much are we talking about?"

"I was behind on my bill, Mom said I had to learn and pay it myself. $400."

"Wow, someone is paying that to see you in lingerie?"

"Oh fucking thanks, I'm already upset but that's kinda rude."

"Hey, I didn't mean it like that. Is it just a lot of money and to not see your face?"

Clara put the camera down and opened her robe. The lingerie was beautiful, almost see through white lace, I could clearly see her nipples and the fact that she shaved or waxed her pussy. She usually wore baggy clothes, seeing her body outside those was eye opening.

"Oh. Holy shit Clara, you really are stunning," I said, feeling my face go red.

"Well I don't like to show the world, guys in college are so crude and only want to fuck me."

"But you have your own web page?"

"Well yes, they don't see my face and they pay for the privilege. I'm just starting out but I already started picking up regular subscribers and this guy sent me a custom shoot request. I get to keep the lingerie too but he said I can't use it on my regular page since he's paying so much."

"Well I don't have a tripod, I can set up the timer or something. Did the light break too?"

"Yes but I have a spare one of those that might work. Maybe, um, maybe you could take them for me? If it was just my regular site pictures I'd be okay, I have 3 weeks of posts queued but since this is a custom."

"Wouldn't that be a little awkward? Taking sexy pictures of my younger sister?"

"It's not full nude, I'm 18, I'll pay you once I get caught up."

"Against my better judgement, I'll do it but I'm not taking your money."

"Thank you," she replied with a grin.

Seeing Clara's face light up as she bounced back into her room was worth it to me. She was only a year younger but I liked seeing her happy. We got on pretty well, she was quiet and didn't have too many friends but did her best not to annoy people or do anything to be noticed. Learning she had an adult site really blew me away.

I gathered up my camera gear and walked into her room. It was set up almost like a mini studio, I was impressed. I grabbed one of her little mirrors and used it to reflect some light onto what was left of her diffuser and combined with her backup light, had a pretty decent set. I checked the settings on my camera, put in a blank memory card and waited for her to pose. By the time we were done I had taken about 70 pictures, they started out tame enough but progressed to her in very provocative poses and a few of them were to be topless. I'd always get in a zone when taking nudes. I'd taken them for exes in the past, I'd focus on getting the best shot, the best focus of the beautiful woman in front of me. I tried to put it out of my mind that my current subject was my sister.

When we were done I handed her the camera to let her look through and hoped she didn't notice my erection.

"Oh wow, these are amazing, thank you!" she said, clicking through them on the camera.

She was still topless and despite taking the pictures I couldn't look directly at her, she noticed of course.

"You're so funny, you've just taken pictures of me in sheer panties with my legs open but you can't look at me with my breasts out?" she said, giggling.

"I uh, I get into the zone with the pictures, it's different because of who you are," I mostly stammered.

"Is that why you have a boner?"

"Well, you're pretty sexy when you're not in your usual baggy clothes sis."

She put on a robe then stood up and kissed me softly on the lips.

"Thank you, I really appreciate you doing this. Can I help you edit?" she said softly.

"Uh, sure."

I had hoped for some alone time to jerk off, get it out of my system but she followed me to my computer where I plugged in the camera and started the upload. Once in editing I applied my usual tweaks to them all then had her look to see which ones needed more. We only found a few where I had to blur out her face but looking at her body while she sat right next to me was torture and I could feel my cock throbbing. When we were finally done editing I set them to process which always took a few minutes.

"I uh, I'd like to give you a reward, these are way better than I could have taken alone," she said quietly.

"What do you mean, what reward?" I replied.

"I want you to accept this, no argument, no hang ups, just close your eyes and enjoy."

I tried to say something, to ask more but she put a finger over my lips and stroked my cock through my shorts with her other hand. I tell myself I should have stopped her but I was in a trance. She had me help her pull my shorts off then immediately took my cock in her hand, saying 'oh' quietly before stroking me. She leaned forward then slowly began to lick and suck me. I closed my eyes in ecstasy, she was very talented with her mouth and tongue and was pretty turned on already. I didn't last too long, I warned her I was going to cum but she sucked me harder and I groaned as my cock exploded, spraying my seed down her throat as she looked up at me. She swallowed every drop then quietly helped me pull my shorts up.

"Th... that was amazing, thank you," I said to her as she sat in the chair again.

"You are very welcome, I didn't know you were packing one so big," she replied with a smile.

"I'm not that big, 8 inches isn't huge."

"Well it's bigger than I've had before so there."

"How many have you had?"

"Not telling. Are they done?"

"Yes, I'll put on a thumb drive for you."

Things were pretty normal the next few days, Clara kept to herself as usual and didn't act any differently with me around Mom and Dad. I was playing one of my video games when she came bursting into my room. She hugged me and kissed me hard on the cheek.

"So, not only was the customer amazed with his custom shoot but he sent back 10 pictures he said I could post on my main page. He said to give his username credit for the lingerie but said they were too amazing not to be shared. They have all been my highest rated and tipped pictures since I started my page. I thought about buying a new camera but instead I'd like to buy some lingerie and hire you to take the pictures. What do you think?" she said with a huge grin on her face.

"I can't take your money, Clara, I just wouldn't feel right," I replied.

"Who said anything about money?"

"Well it's kind of implied by the word hire."

"Well, I was thinking I can give you a blowjob for every shoot you do for me."

Her face was serious.

"I uh, I shouldn't have let you do that, it's not really fair, I felt like I took advantage of you."

"Whatever, you just sat there, I sucked your cock of my own free will. If anything I took advantage of you."

"But you're my sister, we shouldn't have."

"Well, we did and we can do it again. Come on, don't be a prude, you get to practice with a scantily clad model and I get a mouthful of yummy cum, it's a win win."

"You like that?"

"Maybe I like a lot of things I've never told you."

"Fine but we really need to keep it quiet, I think Mom and Dad would flip if they found out you have a page, never mind that you're blowing me to take the pics for it."

"So is that a yes?"

"Yes, Clara."

"Fucking sweet, I love you!!"

Clara grabbed my face and kissed me hard on the lips then bounded out of my room again. I muttered a quiet 'I'm going to hell' to myself and carried on with my game. Couple of hours later I was making coffee when she came to me again in the kitchen.

"So, I couldn't decide what looks good online, will you come shopping with me and help me find sexy stuff?" she said, smiling.

"You should know what looks sexy on you Clara," I replied.

"What I feel sexy in and what other people find sexy on me are not the same thing. I need a man's opinion."

"Fine, can I at least have a coffee first?"

"I'll buy you one on the way, you're driving."

We drove to one of the out of town outlet malls so we wouldn't be recognized by anyone. Once in the lingerie store, Clara began to look through the racks but was picking out stuff geared more for comfort. She'd already declined help from the assistant so I decided to intervene.

"These are all really nice and all Clara but they're not too similar to the popular one," I said.

"Oooh, you're right. Shit, will you help me?" she replied.

"No but let me ask the young lady who offered help, she'll know where to point you."

I walked over to the counter where the young woman was standing.

"Ma'am, sorry, my sister needs help and I have no idea what to pick out for her, can you help please," I said.

"Of course I can, I'll talk to her and see what she needs," she replied with a smile.

I watched as they talked then made their way between the racks, gathering up lingerie and laughing together. When she had about 7 or 8 sets, Clara came to me, the assistant right behind her.

"Will you come to the changing room, help me choose my love, I'm going to try these on," said Clara.

"Um, sure," I replied.

The assistant looked like she was going to say something but didn't, Clara pulled me by the hand and closed the curtain over the door behind us.

"I told her you like to take sexy pictures of me so I asked her to find the sluttiest, sexiest stuff she had," said Clara as she began to strip.

"Oh," I replied.

"What?"

"When I asked for help I said can you help my sister." Clara just grinned.

"Well, just as well I don't care huh?"

I gazed at Clara's body when she stood naked, she was beautiful to me, petite and slim with breasts that just complimented her frame perfectly. Her nipples were already hard and seemed to be staring at me, I was in a trance.

"Hey, I said, should I just stand here naked and let you drool?" she said with a grin.

"Oh, sorry, I can't help it, you're very sexy Clara," I replied.

"Well hand me that first set and I'll see if I can enhance that opinion."

By the time she'd tried on all 8 sets, with only one being rejected, I had a very throbbing erection. She'd posed in the mirror, almost copying the look from our first photoshoot and I couldn't wait to get behind the camera and see it all again. She noticed of course, once she'd put her clothes back on she knelt in front of me and opened my legs.

"What are you doing?" I whispered.

"I'm rewarding you for being so patient," she said, pulling at my zipper.

"But here? Watching you was reward enough."

"No way, I'm going to swallow your cum and you're going to be quiet when you climax."

I gave up on my fake resistance and let her fish my cock from my shorts, she sucked me hard and looked up at me as she worked her tongue. She was not taking her time like the first one, she purely wanted to make me cum and had me close in no time. I hadn't noticed but she had undone her bra again, she pulled up her t-shirt and pulled the hand that I had resting on my knee and held it to her breast. The shock and touching her that way for the first time sent me over the edge, I held my breath so I wouldn't groan as I sprayed my seed into her mouth. She kept sucking until she had every last spurt then swallowed, kissed the tip of my cock before tucking me back into my shorts. She stood up and fixed her bra and top then gathered up the lingerie.

"I need more from the other store and I need you to focus my love, I hope you enjoyed that," she whispered to me before kissing me on the cheek.

"I think you got that answer down your throat," I said, still catching my breath.

I tried to act normal as the assistant rang up Clara's lingerie but she kept looking up at me. Clara paid with a card but she leaned over the counter and spoke softly to Clara.

"Do I uh, have anything to clean up in there?" she said to Clara.

"What?" Clara replied.

"We don't care, I get it, reward the guy who's usually paying for the pretty lingerie but I like to keep it clean in there."

"Oh I'm paying myself but my boyfriend needed to focus. Sorry, I told him to be quiet."

"Um, didn't he call you his sister?"

"We like to roleplay, he forgets in public sometimes."

The assistant smiled at me and put Clara's clothes into a bag. She winked at us then we left. Clara giggled when we were out of the store then pulled me to her for a hug.

"That was so much fun," she said, then kissed me softly on the lips.

"We're a little open here sis," I replied.

"Are you telling me you don't like it? Nobody knows us here."

"I just don't want to take any chances."

"You liked touching my breast didn't you."

"Yes I did, now will you please let me go."

"You are so much fun to tease in public."

Clara laughed then let me go. We wandered to the second store, the woman there was not so nice.

"Sorry, no men at all in the dressing rooms Sir," she said sternly, stopping me from following Clara.

"It's fine, I'll text pics and you can tell me yes or no," Clara said to me.

She'd chosen some pretty racy stuff this time round, the store was a bit more geared towards the kink market and Clara loved the selection she had. Most of what she picked were hardly what I'd have called practical in any way but looked amazing on her. She sent pics of her wearing each one, I'd reply then she'd send another. The last picture was just her standing naked, she captioned it with 'You want this don't you'.

'More than I should' I replied to her.

She didn't send me any more messages but she had a smile on her face when she came out of the changing rooms. She paid then took my hand as we walked out.

"Lunch? I'm buying," she said after we looked in a few store windows.

"Are you sure, I counted at least $400 in each store we went to," I replied.

"Well yes, it's to reward you for bringing me here."

"I think I got that reward in the first store."

"Nope, that was for me so I could get you to focus. You also have a yummy cock and I am going to enjoy sucking it."

"Going to?"

"Well yes, big brother, I've started something I know you enjoy too and I intend to continue."

"Do we need to talk about the last pic you sent me?"

"Nope, just go with the flow."

She smiled and took my hand again and led us to the food court, they had a good sandwich place and we both ate. We drove back home in silence, I helped her get her bags to her room then after a hug, she got in the shower.

I went for a run to clear my head, the time with her at the mall had my head reeling, where was this going to go? Clara was beautiful, I put her outside shyness and constant baggy clothes as to why she didn't have a line of guys chasing her but there was no way her oral skills were from a first time with me. I just didn't want to hurt her, I was supposed to be the strong one, the protector and instead I was helping her with her porn site and letting her suck my cock. I put in my head that I was going to put a stop to it, take the pictures and walk away. That all went to shit when I got home of course.

"Oh, he just got home, I'll let you tell him," said Clara, handing me the home phone.

"Hey, I've already told your sister but we got a cancellation so we moved up our week at the cabin. We left some cash for food but you're both big enough to take care of yourselves," said Mom on the phone.

My reply should have been 'sure Mom, that's great' but Clara, who was initially in a robe, had stripped down to a white ribbon bra type thing and sheer panties that I don't remember her modeling for me in the store and I was stunned.

"Are you there?" repeated Mom.

"Sorry, yes, I'm just back from my run, I was wiping the sweat from my eyes. That's fine, we'll be okay," I replied.

Mom hung up, I gave the phone back to Clara.

"I saved this one to surprise you, do you like it?" she said.

"It looks amazing on you, yes," I replied. I could feel the blood rushing to my cock.

"Well how about you go shower and by the time you get out I'll have a nice cold drink for you and a sandwich."

She kissed me on the cheek and walked away, her ass looked incredible. I took a nice cold shower and got to my room to a glass of iced soda and a sandwich sitting on my little table. Clara was kneeling in front of my chair.

"What uh, what's this about Clara?" I asked, my cock getting hard again.

"Well, I didn't get to let you enjoy your blowjob in the store, I wanted to give you a nice slow one for you to savor. I couldn't have bought all that without your input and need to thank you properly," she said softly.

"There's really no need, I am getting to look at and take pictures of a sexy woman and to me that's enough," I said, trying to be firm.

"Okay, drop your towel, if you're completely flaccid I'll go to my room and wait for you to take pictures, if not, well, I get what I want."

I was already semi hard just at the sight of her. I sighed and dropped the towel, she grinned then had me sit in my chair.

"I want to take my time, enjoy your sandwich," she said.

"I'll choke if I try and eat with you sucking me," I replied.

She kept to her word and really took her time with my cock that time. She circled the head with her tongue, took me down her throat a little, sucked my balls gently and really made sure I enjoyed it. When I was finally ready to cum she looked up at me and kept my cock in her mouth and swallowed every drop that I sprayed into her mouth. She got up and kissed me on the cheek, told me to enjoy my sandwich then left the room.

The next few days were nuts, she wanted to get as many pictures taken as we could so she could preload them to her site. Before each session she'd suck me then when we were done editing she'd suck me again, I was loving it. That Wednesday, she sat back up on her chair after swallowing a pretty big load and just looked at me with a smile.

"I have to ask, Clara, what brought all this out? You were so shy and reserved, I would have had no idea you had a site like this, let alone ever seeing you naked," I asked.

"Are you not enjoying it?" she replied.

"I'm loving every second of it, I'm just curious."

"I posted my breasts on this forum one time, I got so many 'holy shit those are amazing' compliments that I kind of forgot about my own self esteem issues. Finding out that I could make money off it too is such a buzz for me, I love it."

"Did you get those skills with your mouth on your ex?"

12