All Comments on 'Being Sister's Photographer Pt. 01'

by Originsunknown

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It should be no surprise that women regard sex as a reward for services. The honest ones call it prostitution.

DanDraperDanDraperalmost 2 years ago

Hot story, the sex between them was amazing. I felt the brother got too easily into the idea of his sister posing for online photos, not every brother is cool with that. Besides that detail, this was very enjoyable and I'm looking forward to part 2.

bearboy1492bearboy1492almost 2 years ago

Can’t wait for part 2. Maybe she brings in a friend for ffm shoots. Maybe mom finds out and joins the fun

walt555walt555almost 2 years ago

I really only have ine ghing to say.....more pls.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It's been weeks since I liked a story on Literotica this much. Well done indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I enjoyed it as it reminded me of me and my sis with whom I love and live with

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fantastic story! My stepsister didn't have a website back in the early 80's but she'd always let me brush and dry her hair after she got out of the shower wearing nothing but a robe. I remember one time she had on a dark maroon robe, and it parted all the way up to her crotch. I was dripping pre-cum all over her legs as I did her hair. Then, she sucked my cock, and it became a nightly ritual. I think my mother and stepdad thought I was going to turn out to be a gay hairdresser! Little did they know that we fucked nearly every night through high school. Damn, I think it's time to write this story, huh?

GinafrommaineGinafrommainealmost 2 years ago

Sex between a brother and sister is so special. The “taboo” aspect makes the sex so much hotter. I don’t understand why he was so reluctant at the beginning.

Pharmboy69Pharmboy69almost 2 years ago

I always like these webcam sister stories. Just wished you would have slowed down the progression a little, not going to full blown getting it on in two pages. But hey, I haven't written anything. Good writing style though, thank you for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It took a few years not the short time in your story, but this happened to me and my step sister we submited to a few magazines. We are now in our 60 maybe we should start again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It wasn't bad. It just slipped into the sex too easy.

Omart57Omart57almost 2 years ago

Well done, Origins! Good story!

Hot_PotatoHot_Potatoalmost 2 years ago

Excellent story... Add more detail... describe what each of them look like in detail. Looking forward to part 2.

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlalmost 2 years ago

The way that ends I was looking around for a part two. That was good and hot yet you didn’t really get into a lot of sexual details. That’s quite a feat. You should be congratulated for such talent.

Uncle Al

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Looking forward to reading the next one.

Magilla5Magilla5almost 2 years ago

Pleases continue this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The story was both sexy and had "cute" elements between two inexperienced siblings. Great start.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

well done, very erotic, not overdone, just right,,

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Pt1 with no Pt2?

OriginsunknownOriginsunknownabout 1 month agoAuthor

Sorry, I'm getting round to putting the part 2's and more out for some of these older ones. I keep getting different ideas!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOriginsunknown@Originsunknown
Been writing for a while, will be posting more, all that were mostly written for my wife. As much as I love feedback, be polite! As one of my readers pointed out, this is an amateur site, I'm no professional and write to arouse, not to make a living. Some of my stories have ...

story TAGS