All Comments on 'Being Social Gets Out of Hand'

by MtRseMan99

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

1⭐ Wrong Category.

Hello, there is not yet a Husband Mauviette Cuckold category, nor a Without Brain Nor Imagination category, but there is an Interracial category where the subject of guys fantasizing about their bitches (which is the case here because sold for a promotion) with big black cocks and insufficient little husbands is much appreciated.

GarySmith69GarySmith69about 3 years ago

What a lucky man to have a wife like that. And bringing up someone else's child i do hope they tell the child how it happened. Another willing cuckold story. Good luck explaining it to your family.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

borderline rape story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Don't submit any more of this garbage

francemanfrancemanabout 3 years ago

no imagination. too many clichés.

this is just a 90% repeat of the interracial stories on this site.

gorgeous woman,

tall, strong and handsome black guy.

Huge cock.

pregnant woman and mixed-race baby.

consenting cuckold.

work your imagination or post in the right categories.

a bad story, even a well-written one, is still a bad story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Congrats on the sale of your wife and your future. We now understand the worth you put on your marriage! 2*

jimjam69jimjam69about 3 years ago

Now that the idiot pushed her to get darked might just as well get her whore certificate and put her to work.

Drgnmstr97Drgnmstr97about 3 years ago

I have a hard time wrapping my head around the idea that any man could have the fantasy of his wife being raped and impregnated by that rape for a promotion. That his fantasy fulfillment was more important that stopping his wife from being gang raped.

I have read 100s if not 1000s of stories on Literotica now and this one ranks right up there with the worst.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoabout 3 years ago

Just another pile of garbage. Totally beyond belief

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Wow was this trash.

You covered all the good ole Im a wimpy cuck cliche's you could find.

And that in turn gave us a truly pathetic, empty, pointless, retread of a story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Dumb

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story! As we read this, my wife reminded me of the time I did not ‘rescue’ her from my boss at a company party at his house. In your story you narrated it very well, “Now they started leading her into the hallway. She looked around, saw me and I noted the look of fear on her face. So I gave her a smile, thumbs up, nodded yes and mouthed 'have fun.' At first she looked stunned then finally her expression was resignation to her fate.”

After that night, and my subsequent promotion with a much higher salary, my wife decided to start ‘putting out’ to senior management and select clients, to help my career. Please add a second chapter to your wonderful story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Do the world a favour.

Quit writing.

It's not your field.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Sorry, but it seems like you've never seen a cocktail dress nor a woman to fill one. Nothing slightly believable, even though it's your fantasy, it's a collection of tropes.

rfnks2002rfnks2002about 3 years ago

what a crock of shit wife just happens to have trouble with birth control and yet wont take the morning after pill and lets two guys dump a couple loads of cum in her. she wanted their kid. cuck a piece of shit of a husband. now he gonna raise their kid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The opening line ruined it!

Never tell the audience that this is a work of fiction...Ruined it!

SikemSikemabout 3 years ago

Obviously written strictly for an IR cuck audience. Not my thing. But I know others are in to that.

Just to be clear, I have no problem with incidental IR. I just find the trope of dirty, animalistic black men soiling and ruining white wives to be insulting to everyone. But if that type of erotica turns you on, more power to ya.

Outside of that I did not find much of interest. Seems especially unbelievable.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Your usual niche is ir, why place this vile ir cuck garbage in LW?

hornynhardforuhornynhardforualmost 3 years ago

By saying that your story is fiction...kills all the excitement. Most stories here are fiction so please don't ruin it by saying so. if you have to say it then say it at the end of the story please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My wife and I enjoyed this well-written and highly erotic story. Your description of the ‘hallway’ was perfect and highly symbolic. Any sexy, young wife that goes down that hallway, with a senior manager, knows her husband will get a promotion. And any husband knows she will come back out as a proven prostitute.

The word ‘hallway’ represented an almost mystical ‘initiation ceremony”. My wife rubbed her thighs together and squirmed in her chair with excitement as we read that! Years ago, she went eagerly went down that ‘hallway’ for her own ‘initiation ceremony’.

We enjoyed your last paragraph, especially this “…in the years that followed both of those guys were very nice to me and when they meet Jill they are especially nice to her. Oh and they never danced with her again. Still I wonder if I offered her to them would they take me up on it.” This certainly left the door open to another chapter!

My wife exclaimed, “That lovely black daughter of theirs certainly deserves a little black brother! And doesn’t Jill’s husband need another promotion too?” I said, “Maybe the bosses were content having already defiled Jill once, by fucking a baby into her.”

In our case, I began work right out of college in a successful, local engineering company. At our first company party the three senior partners were practically stumbling over each other to dance with my wife. And she was smiling the whole time, which told me she was enjoying all the attention.

The following Monday, one of the partners confided to me, “Your wife is beautiful, sexy, young and is very pleasant. Maybe you should tell her that your career could advance a whole lot faster, if she were to spend some ‘special’ time with us partners. Please let her know we would like to get to know her better.”

At home I told her, and I expected that she would slap me. However, she said, “That doesn’t surprise me. All three of the partners flirt with me whenever I stop by your office to go out to lunch with you. And they were borderline ‘indecent’ when they danced with me at the company party!” As I saw her smile, I sighed in relief.

That night, when we were making love, I asked, “What did you think of the idea of spending some special’ time with the partners? Giggling, she said, “You asked the question, but do you really want my answer?” I continued humping her and nodded. She continued, “Frankly, all three of them are sexy to me. I bet they could turn YOUR WIFE’S crank. I know, from dancing close with them, that they are all packing some serious man-meat in their trousers!”

I immediately shot off in her pussy. She giggled, “I think you like the idea too!” She continued, “I’ve got the weekend to think up a plan. Let’s consider your wife’s pussy a ‘working’ asset!”

That Monday, my wife showed up at the office around lunch time. The first thing I noticed was that her skirt was shorter than usual, her blouse (with no bra) was more transparent than usual, and her makeup was more suggestive than usual. As expected, all three partners rushed out of their luxurious offices to greet her.

The three of them insisted on taking us out to lunch at a swanky restaurant. My wife seated herself between them in our oval shaped booth. I sat across from them and watched her work her magic.

To cut to the chase: A week later she had slept with each of them, I got a promotion, and she was on the company payroll with a salary that was four times higher than mine. She was issued a company credit card to buy sexy clothes, lingerie, and to pay for her weekly spa and beauty parlor visits.

Most nights at 5 pm when everyone else had gone home, they would lock the doors. She would let herself in through the back door and fuck the three of them for about 90-minutes. She always insisted that the drapes were open to their offices or the conference room. She told me, “You deserve a private porn show after a hard day’s work!” That lead me into my role of an eager cuckold.

Also, each Saturday night she would spend the night with one of them. She soon got them to confess what their deepest, darkest secret was concerning her. OMG! Each one of them were dying to breed a baby into to her young, fertile, married womb! They were willing to pay a generous breeding fee, all medical expenses, and child support for their offspring which, I would be raising. She even seduced me into getting a vasectomy, which they paid for.

Now, five years later, we have three lovely children, and I am an equal partner with them in the firm. That is only fair, they got a piece of my wife, and I got a piece of their company! Now, that she is a full-time mommy, they have moved on to the new hire’s wife!

We hope your write additonal chapters to Jill's saga!

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

What a hot hot hot Story! Great Writing, Great Story. Of course, the usual crew of losers griping about everything on a LW story. LOL they could always read elsewhere. But that would not make sense for these complaining morons. LOL, 5 stars, I would give you 10 stars if I could. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Banał jak kazda tego typu historia. Pisane przez dziecinnego autora. Dla mnie 1

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMtRseMan99@MtRseMan99
Senior that enjoys writing about situations my mind comes up with. Although it's fiction try and make it as realistic as possible or at least something that might or might have happened.