Being Stuck Between Cheerleaders

Story Info
Two cheerleader grind against a college guy to make him cum.
1.3k words
4.16
22.9k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They kind of felt bad for that poor guy, Jack. They had teased him so much in the last few weeks and months that they'd hope he had some way of getting his frustration out on somebody, but as far as they were aware there wasn't really any girl or guy. And who were they, you might ask? Well the couple of Laura and Hannah, cheerleaders and generally a couple of hotties. Officially they are lesbians and whenever anyone asked them about doing something boys all they had to say was: Guys? Ew!

As such no one ever believed Jack when he told his friends that these two were teasing him, because everyone knew they weren't swinging that way. Or at least that's what they tried to make everyone believe. And ever since college started they never slipped. No one had ever heard about them being with a guy in any way, not even a kiss was ever seen or heard of. It was a hard case for Jack with no one to back up him up even though he swore they were teasing him. Whenever they saw him walk around the campus they were sure to very clumsily drop something so they had to bend down in suggestive ways in front of him. Or they suddenly starting making out when he came around a corner. And when he told people what happens, they all just told him that it was pure coincidence and he was only making it up because he had the hots for them.

And after all, who wouldn't? Hannah and Laura both were obviously athletic and while Laura was brunette and only had a peachy, thick bottom Hannah was the blonde girl with a heavy, large chest. In combination it made them into a really attractive couple that had both tits and ass. It was the dream for any guy at college really, not to mention the girls as well knowing that they were into girls and there were rumors before that they had looked for a third to join them some nights.

But tonight when they saw Jack in the club, they wanted to apologize to him and maybe give him the type of teasing that he would greatly enjoy. Without ever letting him get into either of them. After all they had to uphold their lesbian play. They were identical dresses that night, Laura wearing a low-cut blue dress, that ended around the middle of her thighs and it was hugging her backside very tightly, leaving little imagination to how big she was back there. While Hannah's dress was the same but in yellow and the way her cleavage was presented in it was going to make a lot of eyes turn their way. Overall they were wearing the college's color and the color that they were both known the most for given their dedication to the cheerleader squad.

Almost as soon as they saw Jack dancing on his own at the end of the dance floor they made sure to join him, Laura standing in front of him and Hannah behind him. "Hey there Jack! All alone out here tonight?" Laura cooed at him, beginning to dance to the rhythm. "We thought we'd keep you some company as you looked so lonely dancing here." Hannah chimed in from behind, getting on her toes to whisper it into his ear.

"I.. I came... with my friends.." He tried to raise his arm to point in their direction but Laura quickly took a hold of it and put his hand on her waist. "Well, friends or not, you're here with us now, alright?" Laura says as she turns around and gets real close towards him until he could feel her peachy ass grinding against his crotch, not having to wait long until the brunette could feel something stirring inside of his pants. "O-okay..." He stuttered as he didn't really know what was happening right now.

"You see, Jack... we are really sorry for the amount of trouble we've given you over the past days and weeks.." Hannah whispered into his ear, giving his neck a quick peck while she pressed her heavy breasts into his back. "We didn't intend on endlessly teasing you like that..." She continued, rubbing her breasts against his back which promptly made him feel hardening nipples through the thin fabric of her dress.

"We really do apologize for all that." Laura agreed with her girlfriend as she was grinding against him to the sound of the music, eager to feel him as hard as he could get. "So I- no we hope... you can accept this as our apology for all the frustration we surely must have given you." She said with a smirk on her face as she looked back at him for a moment.

Laura could feel his hands eagerly taking a hold of her waist and even pulling her further against his pelvis, wanting to feel more of her ass against his crotch and Jack could already feel his underwear not only becoming quite tight but also developing a little wet spot due to the pre-cum he released. "I-I... this.. I think I can accept it..." He stuttered and stammered, barely able to comprehend what was happening but more than happy take it in.

Most of the work came down to Laura as the two cheerleader wanted to make sure that the one best fit for the grinding would be the one to do it. And luckily for Hannah, Laura did have the better ass of the two and all she was to do was brushing her tits against his back and whispering sweet things into his ear. "Just concentrate on her ass, Jack. If you'll be a good boy and not promise to tell anyone about what we are doing here, you can even go ahead and squeeze it. I can promise you it's the best you'll ever feel." She giggled into his ear, breathing hot air against his earlobe.

Jack didn't have to think long about that. "I-I.. I promise! No one will hear about this!" He responded to the blonde bombshell before Laura was able to feel one of his firm hands right on one of her cheeks, squeezing and groping with great eagerness. "That's a good boy, take it all in Jack." Hannah continued whispering into his ear.

At this point Laura could feel just how much the shy guy was throbbing in his pants and with the added attention of his hand on her ass, the brunette girl bit her lower lip, increasing the grinding as she was dedicated to make him stain his pants tonight. "Wow.. this... this is amazing." He groaned out in pleasure as he kept squeezing her ass, spreading those cheeks as well as he could through the dress.

"Enjoy it, big boy." Hannah encouraged him on, even sliding a hand down between his crotch and her girlfriend's ass to squeeze his cock through those pants. "We just want to make you feel good for all the times we only teased you." She told him at the same time as her hand was rubbing over his length.

"Mm.. thank... thank you.." He responded, his mind far away from putting together any big sentences as the pleasure was running over him in that moment. Both Laura and Hannah could feel that he was about to reach that point and both increased their effort on his cock and within seconds after that he growled out in pleasure and Hannah could feel those heavy, big spurts of cum clashing against the fabric of his underwear.

Jack was thrusting his hips forward against Laura's ass in those seconds of pleasure as his cock made a big mess in his boxers. "That's what I'm talking about, Jack.. such a nice, big load surely. Hope you enjoyed it, and remember. No telling and if you do, maybe we'll find each other soon again." Hannah said her goodbyes to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek before locking her arms together with Laura and with a little wave of their hands they strutted off the dance floor, while leaving Jack behind in a confused but yet very satisfied state.