All Comments on 'Being Taken Under The Stars...'

by DrStoney

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
SexyprincesstofuckSexyprincesstofuck4 months ago

so hot and felt real thanks loved it daddy Doug this audio made me cum with you

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

From one guy to another, this was an interesting study. I was not using it for its intended purpose. I simply wanted to catch a glimpse of another man's psychology where women are concerned. One thing that comes to mind is a friendly piece of advice. If you want to turn your 62 followers into 620 followers then I suggest having a female voice actor do these pieces with you so that it sounds more natural and believable. Your female audience will appreciate it and so will your developing male audience. It did not arouse me but it did give me some ideas hence the three-star rating instead of the one-star.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This is perfect! Just what I had in mind. You got me so wet daddy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDrStoney@DrStoney
Just an older man who loves to listen to his Lit girls in the morning with my morning cup of coffee in my robe. What a way to get the day going in the right direction. I have written a few short stories, but it wouldn't be for me to turn them into audio, as they are coming fr...