Being the Designated Driver

Story Info
The designated driver get a ride.
759 words
3.8
3.4k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in my early twenties, I went to my hometwon for a visit. I had been transferred with a large retail company that regularly transferred up and coming employees. When I got there I stopped by my old store to plan a night out with the guys. I also bumped into Ralla a 20 year old girl who was doing the exact same visit as I was. She agreed to head out with us.

Ralla was a good but not necessarily great looking girl with absolutely huge tits. One of my buddies at our store had told me how good she was in bed. He told me she gave him one of the best blow jobs he ever had. I personally had the hots for another girl we were working with and hadn't chased this one.

The night was a lot of fun. I was the designated driver and enjoyed watching the rest of them get hammered. As the night went on, Rob, one of the guys was trying really hard to impress her and kept buying her drinks. I was his ride and he made sure to offer Ralla a ride home as well. I could tell she wasn't into him but encouraged him to keep trying. By the end of the night they were both completely drunk and he was convinced she wanted him. He still lived with his parents and I was staying with my parents for the visit. She was staying with a friend so there was no easy place to go. Rob decided he wanted to get a hotel room and tried to convince me that we could tag team her. The problem was he had no cash. He tried a couple of bank machines but his card kept getting declined. She was sitting on his lap and he kept undoing her blouse and grabbing her tits. The last time he went into the bank she crawled into the back seat and passed out. He wanted me to pay but I told him I didn't have the money either. He finally gave up and we drove him home. He was pissed that we blew the chance.

The second I pulled out of his driveway Ralla instantly jumped up and crawled to the front seat. She told me she wanted me and that I should find somewhere to park. I did and crawled into the passenger seat, reclined it and she crawled on top of me and her skirt rose up around her waist. She ripped off her blouse and I started grabbing her tits. They were bigger than I could have imagined. I got her bra off and started pinching one nipple while I sucked and bit on the other. I had never played with such big firm tits. She asked if I wanted to fuck her which of course I did. She told me the only problem was that she was on her period. She told me if I wanted I could just fuck the tampon right into her. That didn't bother me at all. I skid her panties to the side as she undid my pants and slid my cock into her pussy. Although I wasn't drunk I had enough to drink for me to last a long time. She rode me hard and I squeezed, sucked and bit at her tits the entire time. I came hard and soaked the inside of her pussy. She got her cloths back on and I drove her to her friends place.

The next day I called my Rob to let him know and he was pissed at me. Oh well.

I went home after the weekend and went back to work. Ralla cornered me and told me that her tits were completely bruised and that she could hardly put her bra on. She wanted to know if I wanted to get together the next weekend. As planned she came over and we got right down to business. She told me to lay back and she proceeded to give me an amazing blow job. I came in her mouth but she didn't stop. She kept sucking and playing with my cock until it was hard again. I laid her back and ate her pussy before climbing on top of her and fucking her hard. I pulled out and came all over her tits.

She was transferred shortly after that. We met up when I was there for a meeting and had another great fuck. We lost contact after that but I'll never forget her.