My Neighbour Becomes My Lover

Story Info
A teenager with experience seduces me.
5.7k words
4.33
6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two years ago I took a position overseas. The contract expired and I returned home and moved into the family home until I could find a place of my own.

When I returned I found all the neighbours were still there and one in particular who lived across the road had two daughters Jane and Louise. Both had been teenagers when I left and now Jane had married and Louise still lived at home. She worked as a child care mineder in a creche.

Jane I learned had become pregnant and married at twenty-two. Louise is nineteen It didn't surprise me that Jane had become pregnant as I had often come home late and seen her in a car with her boyfriends having sex in the back seat. They were never too concerned and she appeared not to care less.

I knew their parents well. Her mother was a devoted catholic woman, conservative in her ways and their father was a lawyer and as boring as all hell.

Had Jane conceived accidentally (deliberately was a possibility in my mind) it would not have surprised me. Her parents would never have agreed to contraception or her being aborted. She had married the father of her child.

It wasn't long before Louise and I became quite friendly and she always appeared for a chat when I was in the front yard mowing or washing the car. I am half as old again as Louise but this did not seem to detract from her interest in me. We had some quite interesting and revealing discussions. I had a feeling she was testing me to gauge my interest in her. I had considered what she would be like to fuck and maybe she had read my feelings. She often referred to the number of women she had seen me with and commented she didn't last long -- and smiled- if she saw me with two in quick succession. I gathered she realised I was sleeping with them. I often bought one home -- for sex - and then drove her home later in the evening -- I assume Louise had seen me doing that and guessed what we had been doing.

I had been working in Germany and she had the wish to go there as one of her boyfriends was studying there. She asked a lot of questions and had begun language lessons.

I gave her the email address of one of my ex-girlfriends who lived there and told her to communicate and learn a bit more than I could tell her.

One day I was washing the car and she appeared without my seeing her and I accidentally hosed her -- or as I later learned she deliberately got in the way of getting wet. She was braless and the water had made her blouse virtually transparent and had stuck to her skin.

She made no effort to chastise me and I believe she did it deliberately to let me see her predicament or to display her most attractive firm breasts with her areola and her nipples visible through the thin material.

I apologised and said it was an accident.

She did not comment or move.

My eyes were transfixed upon her breasts.

"Nice aren't they! Do you like them? "

"They are, but should you be teasing me like that? You never know where it might lead." I commented in jest.

"I can hope." she retorted.

"What do you mean?"I asked.

"You are a man and unattached and if I had not wanted this to happen it wouldn't. I think you are getting my idea."

"Louise, I don't understand, are you suggesting we do something other than chat?"

"Chat is a four-letter word and so is what I want. With you."

"Are you suggesting what I believe you are?"

"Exactly."

"Look I am completely bewildered, you are suggesting we have sex."

"Exactly, I think I have made myself clear, I want you to do with me what you do with those other women."

My cock hardened as looking at her and what she was suggesting.

"You are suggesting we sleep together?"

"Do I have to explain?" Louise said forthrightly.

"No, but if you are serious then I will be too. Yes, I would love to take you to bed. I just want to be sure you are not prick-teasing me."

"I would not do that, I have known you for a long while and I know you have girlfriends that you use and dispose of rather quickly. I know one or two."

"Then let's not waste time, your place or mine?"

"Yours," she said and before I knew it was heading toward the granny flat in our backyard that I was using.

I followed and as she walked she removed her wet blouse.

"Do you have a towel?" she asked.

"Use the bathroom," I told her.

A minute later she appeared completely naked. I stood there admiring her naked body. She had a wonderful figure and her breasts were firm and had a nice uplift. Her pubic patch was trimmed to a small V.

"You look beautiful," I told her.

"Come on I can't wait all day," she ordered.

I undressed and her eyes were all focused on one place.

"Now that WILL make me happy," She commented as I dropped my underpants and my seven-inch cock sprung out as if on a spring, sticking out in front of me slightly bent to the left and pointing upwards. I was not completely straight.

She came to me and we kissed whilst standing there nude and pressed together. This made me get even harder. Her warm body felt fantastic and he tongue was halfway down my throat as we kissed. Her arms around my neck allowing her to press herself against me. She rubbed her body against me and wiggled her hips rubbing her pubic area against my hard cock. If that wasn't prick teasing me nothing was.

It was obvious she had done this before. I was curious.

After she broke the embrace she said, "You kiss well."

"I could say the same about you. I think you have had plenty of practice at that. "

"I learned to French kiss from another girl at school. She knew all about sex and I learned a lot from her. We used to meet behind one of the buildings at lunchtime and kiss and talk about what she had done."

"Was she a lesbian or what?"

"No, she did things with girls as well as boys. I know after we had finished kissing I always had wet pants and I hadn't peed myself. If she had wanted to do anything with me I would have let her but she said she never did things with girls at school."

"It sounded like she had more experience than was good for her."

"She started having sex with one of the guys in the football team. He seduced her and took her virginity and she still does it with him."

After she has finished explaining she slid down and kissed me until she had my cock in her mouth. I did nothing to stop her. She obviously knew what she was doing -- and how to please me.

She only did it for a minute and stood up, "I don't want to spoil your fun." She said as she then positioned herself on my bed.

"Let me see if I can return the favour," I said as I went down on her. Licking the folds of her vagina which were fully engorged and ready for sex of any kind. She had the same musky scent and taste as a woman.

Like her, I only maintained contact for a minute or two.

"I am not the only one to do a bit of teasing. It's very tasty. I have kept a few surprises for later," I told her as I finished licking her and got ready to enter her.

" I can't wait." She retorted.

I slipped my cock into her as she pulled her legs back. She knew exactly what she was doing, her experience was showing.

I followed my usual routine of just getting the head of it in and waiting for her reaction.

"That's what I want ... It feels good."

I then pressed forward slowly enjoying the feeling through my cock as I pressed further and further slowly into her until I had the entire length of my cock deep inside her. The warmth and wetness I felt as I went deeper and deeper into her slowly felt delightful. Her vagina was warm, tight and firm around my cock. She felt great.

"It feels good."

I waited for a minute before I began to fuck her in a routine way.

"It's feels better than I thought. I like it," She said

" I have never had a complaint."

"And I have never had a fuck that I haven't enjoyed -- well maybe one or two with boys with little or no experience. They came far too soon for me. But I usually enjoy the second one after he has recovered. They don't have the experience I like and I have to guide them sometimes."

"Well, I don't think you will have that worry with me."

I then continued to fuck her. I quickly got settled on top of her and began to maintain a regular rhythm with her. Every woman is different and Lousise was no different. She wriggled ... then got herself comfortable and wrapped her legs around my waist. as I continued to stroke my cock along the walls of her vagina and enjoy the pleasure her body was providing she was using her legs to push me deep into her. It was obvious she knew how to relax and enjoy a good fuck too. She was enjoying us fucking and soon relaxed.

I was enjoying the pleasure of the walls of her vagina firmly around my cock. She was not one to just lay there waiting for me to cum. She was enjoying herself and the feeling of my cock. She knew how to enjoy it and used it to pleasure her along with what I was doing.

The way she used her legs showed me she was getting as much pleasure from the way we were fucking as I was. She looked at me now and again and smiled not saying anything but from the expression on her face, I knew she was enjoying our fuck as much as I was.

For a nineteen-year-old, her motions added to a pleasure well beyond most girls her age. I had fucked women many years older that did not react to the way Loise was. She was among some of the most experienced fucks I have had in a long while.

I noticed from the expressions on her face and her body movements she was beginning to cum. I increased the speed and the pressure of my thrusts and she responded immediately.

I had seen many women cum and there was no doubt she knew what she was doing and ensuring that her orgasm was intense and satisfying. She was manipulating her ass so my cock was giving her the maximum pleasure from her orgasm. She obviously knew what she was doing and how to do it. I had seen few women use their bodies the way she was to get the ultimate pleasure for their pleasure using a cock.

Her soft grunt and jerks were obvious signs of her pleasure. After a few seconds, I slowed down and took things far more gently as she was squirming and moving her hips vigorously. She tweaked her nipples as the euphoria of her orgasm subsided.

I didn't say anything to interrupt her obvious pleasure and bodily reactions.

"Oh God, it's right on my clit she gasped."

This was her pleasure, I had not yet cum.

Then when she had completely exerted every ounce of effort she looked at me and smiled. She was breathing heavily. I stopped fucking her but remained inside her, laying full length over her body and enjoying the dampness of her sweat between us as her body lifted and relaxed with each deep breath.

"Fuck, if that's the way you fuck every woman it's a wonder one of them has not married you. There is no doubt older men fuck better."

"With capable younger women," I added. "I have no inclinations to marry and spoil my fun, no way. Variety is a way of life to me. I would say that if I married you we would never leave the bedroom. For a woman your age you fuck amazingly well. I have not had very many women that cum off like that and certainly no teenager."

"I have to thank my older man for that. Being older he treated me as a student of sex rather than a conquest. He explained how to get the maximum pleasure from a man when having sex with him. How to enhance my feelings by engaging my clitoris when I cum. How to get his cock in the right position etc. It was quite different to having an orgasm when you masturbate."

"Were you together for long, you didn't learn all that during one fuck."

"He and I have spent hours together and a couple of weekends at BNB's just learning how to fuck. He prided himself on turning girls into women or whores as he referred to them. I think he succeeded with me."

"I think I have a lot to thank him for myself, to be honest, I have not enjoyed a fuck like that, particularly with a girl your age ever and to see you cum like you did was a delight."

"Ok let's not waste time, I gather you want to cum yourself. I enjoy the feelings and see how you react. See if you can get me to enjoy another one."

I didn't have to be asked twice, I kissed her lightly on the lips, go up on my arms and then proceeded to fuck her in my way. As I did she responded in her way and I could tell she was doing her best to see if she could cum again. The way she moved her body, legs and arms as I fucked her showed me she was feeling the pleasures that one should when you are having a great fuck.

I was making sure that I was enjoying fucking her. I might not get another chance so I was making the most of this one. I had a feeling Louise was getting a lot more pleasure out of us fucking me than I believed she would.

You know when they just lay there that you are just fucking her. When they get interested it is more than just fun it is a pleasure and I could see from the way Louise was moving her legs that she was interested in getting as much fun out of us fucking together as she could. My cock was her toy and she enjoyed using it the way she wanted to.

I soon forgot Louise was that much younger than me. Her ability to fuck was beyond her age. She knew what she was doing and how to do it. I was surprised at the way she went about fucking me.

It was a wonderful feeling as I thrust into her and our bodies touched. My balls were virtually bouncing between her legs and adding to her delights. It wasn't long before the effort I was using to bring myself off that I began to feel the stirring in my body and the fantastic feelings along the length of my cock. The head of it was tight with the blood that had rushed into it and her manipulations too.

I came with a huge spurt, I could feel the pressure in the urethra as my cum erupted into her. My semen flowed like a volcano of hot molten lava. Spurt after spurt erupted into her and in the haze of my orgasm, I could see the look on her face as I filled her body with my semen. Louise was smiling. She was enjoying me cumming into her.

"That feels lovely, I always enjoy it when the guy cums. It makes me feel like a real woman. It means I have succeeded in him enjoying me and sharing his seed with me. I just wish I could feel pregnant without being pregnant. It is a weird feeling. What we have done is make a baby but it won't happen. Thank heavens for the pill."

I withdrew from her and we sat on the edge of the bed.

"I enjoyed that more than I have for some time. I like you and I like the way you fuck. I want to do it again when you are ready. Do you want to?"

"Give me ten minutes -- would you like a drink?"

"I will clean up first and then I would love one -- do you have any white wine?"

"Your wish is my command, wine or champagne?"

"Champagne please, we can celebrate the first of many days like this."

"You want us to keep doing this?"

"Yes. I have not enjoyed being fucked like you fuck. I have been well fucked and badly fucked but I like the way you do it and let me do my thing as well."

Louise then went to the bathroom with my cum streaming down her legs. I had given her a bucket full it seems.

When she returned I was pouring the champagne.

We sat and sipped our drinks and I admired her breasts which I had admired earlier. She saw me looking and she said, "I have a party trick you might like to enjoy."

Louise then got up and placed herself right in front of me. Then took held her glass of champagne up and over her right breast.

"You can drink it from my nipple. "

Then she prepared to drip some champagne onto her breast and let it run down to her breast. I bent forward and prepared to do whatever I could to suck her nipple and devour whatever champagne I could. Her nipple got hard with the cold champagne over it and I attempted to get her nipple and the champagne into my mouth. I failed to get any champagne and it ran over my face as I sucked hard on her nipple.

She laughed and held her breasts there for me to suck on. She gave up pouring any more champagne and after a minute or two of nipple sucking she said let us try my next trick.

Louise then got onto the bed and with the glass of champagne told me, "I am going to fill the well, would you like to drink it from the well, it is much easier than my breasts."

I could see exactly what she had in mind. She lay there, opened her legs, and then spread her labia with her fingers. I could see exactly what she had in mind and what I had to do to accomplish what she wanted.

I got into position and prepared to play her game. Again I realised that the intention was for me to eat her out.

She poured the Champagne and I immediately went down on her and began to lick between her lips and get the mix of her juice, my cum and the Champagne.

I had done this many times but without the Champagne. It was a pleasure for both of us. Her taste was exquisite. I kept doing what one does when you have your mouth on her vagina -- licking between her lips and pressing my mouth over her and licking and sucking on her most tasty morsel. I opened her lips wide and found her clitoris and squeezed it out of its sheath. Then I began to lick and massage that for her and she immediately responded with a soft moan and lifted her ass off the bed to press herself against my face.

It wasn't long and she was bucking and moaning and rolling from side to side as her orgasm overwhelmed her. I tried hard to keep my face on her as her body jerked with each spasm and managed to maintain my attention to her clit before she said, "No More, No More. I can't take any more."

I had bought her to orgasm again -- this time orally and she certainly let me know she not only enjoyed it but appreciated how I did. Words were not necessary she sat up and we kissed -- passionately as lovers would.

After the passion subsided she told me "That was amazing, I have done it before but you do everything better than I have ever experienced it before."

We got off the bed and sat on the lounge side by side.

"This is the best afternoon I can remember."

"Better than with your seducer?"

"Different - but he never went down on me as you did. He did it differently and used his fingers more than his tongue. I like the way you do it better."

Louise asked, "Have you ever got a girl pregnant or had a scare?"

"No, I have taken the ultimate protection, I have had a vasectomy. There is no way I can get you pregnant as much as I would like to. Fucking you has been one of the best fucks I can remember. That man of yours has done a marvellous job of training you you enjoy sex. You learned well".

"It wasn't all him, I wanted to be good at it myself and I was a willing student. I would have let him fuck me a hundred times he was so good at it and we always enjoyed the times we did it. He told me I was the youngest girl he has ever deflowered and one of the best."

"I would have enjoyed that pleasure myself."

"Have you ever taken a girl's virginity?"

"Three- my first virgin was when we were both very young, The second a woman twenty-one, I met her at a conference and appeared so naïve I could not resist the temptation., I was completely unaware she had never had sex before, The third one was the daughter of a friend, a teenager. Her mother and I had fucked a few times and she asked me one night how I would feel doing it with her daughter for her first time -- taking her virginity. She had told her daughter that losing her virginity was a big event in her life and needed to be a good experience. Her mothers had been a disaster and she didn't want that for her."

"You discussed it with her mother? That's interesting, tell me more."

"Let's say it was more than interesting it was an experience."

"Was it as good as you had expected?"

"Not bad, I know she and her mother had talked about it but I felt she had no idea of what it would be like. I think if I had asked her if she was sure she wanted to, she might have said she didn't want to."

12