Being The Other Man

Story Info
The beginning of my journey as a black bull.
3.7k words
3.64
15.9k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was nineteen the first time I had sex with another man's wife. It seems that the wife had chosen me and the husband agreed. The wife was forty-four years older than me at the time, and the husband was forty-seven years older than I was. It was something that I had never considered, and it was kind of scary at first.

There I was with this much older couple, and they were telling me about their marriage, how long they'd been married, and his problem with diabetes. He could no longer get it up, and this caused a rift in their marriage.

I was sitting alone on the wall at the strand and this couple just approached me. They asked if I was in a relationship and if I was gay or straight. I told them I wasn't in a relationship and that I wasn't gay. That was good enough for them.

The wife told me that she found me to be very attractive. The husband said that I looked like I was trustworthy. And I told them that what they were proposing sounded crazy to me.

I found it hard to believe that a husband would ever ask another guy to have sex with his wife. Then came the next surprise, he wanted to watch. To me, this was all crazy talk. How could a guy sit back and watch another guy bang his wife? And what kind of woman would fuck another guy, right in front of her husband?

Annie and Herman were both nice enough, and they seemed genuine. They told me that Annie had been with several other men, mostly their ages, but none of them were what they were looking for. I asked them what they were looking for and they were very matter-of-fact in their response.

"I love Annie," Herman told me, "She's still a very beautiful woman, and she deserves more than I can give her now. Because of my diabetes, I haven't been able to please Annie for over fifteen years now. And we always had a very active sex life. She needs a man."

"I love Herman, too. He's been the love of my love for the last forty-five years. I know that there is more to life than sex, but to me, sex is a big part of life and marriage. I admit that I've been with a lot of men in the last fifteen years, but I need something that I think only a much younger man can give me, a strong hard dick and lots of energy."

When I asked Annie and Herman what they wanted from me, I was surprised by their honesty and courage to say, "We're looking for someone that can be available a few times a week, for sex."

Before meeting Annie and Herman, I'd dated a few girls and had sex with three of them. I wasn't a stud by any stretch of the word. I was nineteen and was still learning about women and sex, for the most part.

Annie and Herman weren't ashamed of their wants or needs, but I was still a bit nervous. Across the street from where we were was an adult arcade. Herman suggested that the three of us go to the adult arcade and Annie and I could see if we were a good match or not. I agreed.

I had never been to an adult arcade before. So, that too was new for me.

When we entered the arcade, we were met by an older man that looked like that was the only job he could get. He took Herman's money and asked him how many tokens he wanted to buy. Herman bought ten dollars in tokens and we entered the arcade.

The arcade was dimly lit and all the walls were painted black. There were several booths we could have gone into, but we chose one that was big enough for the three of us to go into, and it had a massage type of chair/bed in it.

Annie had me sit in the chair and she leaned over and unzipped my pants. I was hoping that I would get hard for her. I was nervous, and I found Annie to be attractive, although she was much older than me. My biggest fear was that I wouldn't be able to get hard, and that would be it. And that was not what I wanted.

Annie was very skilled, orally. Even after I got hard, Annie kept sucking me. She was into it and was very good at what she was doing. I'd had blow jobs in the past, but none had been this good.

When she was ready, Annie stopped sucking me and told me to switch places with her. She laid on the chair/bed thing and spread her legs for me. Annie's dress was pulled up to her tits, but I couldn't see her tits. And I wanted to. Annie told me that if I did well fucking her, then I would get to see her tits.

I didn't know what Annie would consider fucking her well, but I gave it my best effort. For a woman in her sixties, Annie was hot. She was trim, her tits looked firm, and she had a flat stomach.

Annie's pussy was already wet, even before I tried anything. Annie admitted that she and Herman had brought another guy to the arcade shortly before they met me, and although he didn't last long he did cum a lot.

When I slid my cock into Annie, I couldn't believe how tight she was. Her pussy felt like it belonged to an eighteen-year-old. And I liked that she took my entire cock inside of her with no problem.

This was the first time I ever fucked a woman after another man had just fucked her. And it was nice because Annie was already loosened up and wet.

I wasn't sure how I'd feel having another guy watch me as I fucked his wife, but it wasn't weird at all. I was doing something special for them and they were doing something special for me.

I looked over at Herman, and he was looking at Annie. He was looking to see if Annie was enjoying me as much as I was enjoying her. It appeared that she was. And I think that made everyone happy.

All of a sudden we all heard a loud bang on the booth door. The voice outside said, "Keep the movie going. You can't just be in a booth. You have to use tokens and keep the movie going!" Herman immediately put a token in the slot and the movie began playing again.

I came shortly after Herman used his last token. Annie grasped my hips and held me close to her. She seemed pleased with my performance, and I was very pleased to have had the opportunity to prove my sexual worth to Annie and Herman.

Annie told me that I was the first black man she'd ever had in her. She said that she had sucked a couple of black men before, but I was the first to ever fuck her. And that was very cool.

I fucked Annie three to four times a week for close to a year and a half. I didn't have to look for a girlfriend, and I never had to jack off when I was horny. That was also very cool.

Other than the fact that Annie was an incredible fuck, I liked that I didn't have to do anything to get sex except show up.

In that year and a half, I got to know Annie and Herman quite a bit. We often went out to dinner together.

I didn't have a lot of friends at the time, and my parents thought I was doing work for Annie and Herman. They had no idea that I was fucking Annie while Herman watched.

In a way, I was doing work for Annie and Herman, but I was doing something more for them. I was keeping their marriage sexual. Annie's sexual needs were being met and Herman's need for Annie to be pleased was also being fulfilled.

Herman told me on many occasions that it made him feel good that I was willing to please Annie as often as I was. It seemed the more sex I had with Annie the happier they both were. Who would have thought that another guy fucking his wife would make another guy happy, but it did.

I asked Herman what he got out of watching me fuck Annie. He told me that because he couldn't do for her what I could, it was nice to see Annie enjoying herself, sexually.

Herman admitted that it saddened him that he could no longer fuck Annie like I was. He didn't feel emasculated, and I didn't want him to. So, that was good.

I think what surprised me the most was that although I'm black, that wasn't why they chose me to be Annie's lover. It was because Annie was attracted to me, as a person. I had only had sex with white women. So, it wasn't a fetish thing for me or them.

Annie often talked about the other men she'd been with, and what they'd done to and with her. And that was kind of sexy. Annie was Herman's first and only. Herman never needed another woman, but he understood and accepted Annie's need for sexual intimacy and intercourse. Annie and Herman were the coolest people I'd ever met.

What I liked most about our setup was that even when I wasn't with Annie, she and Herman were happy together. I wasn't what made them happy, I was what added to their happiness.

I knew that Herman missed feeling Annie's pussy wrapped around his cock. And I was sure that Annie missed having Herman in her, too. I asked Herman if it turned him on to see me fucking Annie. He told me that it wasn't a turn-on, but seeing us together brought back memories of him and Annie when they were able to fuck like Annie and I did.

I have to admit that it was pretty awesome to see Herman and Annie together after I fucked Annie. She was sexually satisfied, and he had a happy wife. I would pull out and Herman would get in bed with Annie and they would make out. Although Herman couldn't get hard, his passion was still there.

I'm sure this relationship would have continued, but when Herman passed, Annie decided to go back East to live with family. And that ended everything.

Before Annie moved back East, she introduced me to another couple, Marge and Edward. They had always had a fantasy of Marge being with a black man. Marge was a looker, too. Marge and Edward were an older couple like Annie and Herman had been.

The biggest difference between Annie and Herman and Marge and Edward was that Edward got off on seeing me with Marge. He wanted to see my cock stretch Marge's pussy. And he wanted me to fuck her hard and deep.

Marge always wanted me to put my black dick inside of her. She wanted to suck my black dick. With Annie and Herman, it wasn't the color of my skin that was important. With Marge and Edward, it was. That didn't bother me, though, because Marge was a damn good fuck and a hell of a cock sucker.

With Marge and Edward, it seemed to me that Edward got off on seeing Marge get used. He always wanted me to fuck Marge's throat and stretch open her pussy and her ass with my black cock.

The thing was that Edward was pretty well hung. He wasn't small at all, or in any way. And Marge seemed to get off on being used like a cheap whore.

Because Edward didn't have erection issues, he would join in. If I was getting sucked by Marge, Edward would fuck her. If I was fucking Marge, Edward would fuck her mouth. Marge even told me that she preferred sex with two men to one-on-one sex.

It was through Marge and Edward that I met several other couples that were into interracial stuff. And each couple was into something different.

By the time I turned twenty-two, I'd had sex with at least fifty different wives, while their husbands were there, got involved, or just watched.

What I learned in those first couple of years was that me being black and having a sizable cock meant a lot more to other people than it did to me.

Before meeting Annie and Herman, I would never have thought that I would be fucking so many women, especially other guy's wives.

The things that I learned and found to be most valuable were that marriage is defined by each couple, sex is important to other people whether they are having sex or just watching, and that women are a lot easier to please than I ever thought.

A lot of guys I knew said that women were too picky, or that they were teases. I found out that women liked to suck cock and they loved to get fucked, often. And surprisingly enough, there's just as many guys out there that want to see their wife fucked as wives wanting their husband to watch them suck cock and get fucked.

There was never just one reason that men liked watching their wives with another guy. Every couple was different. Some guys were into humiliation. Some guys just wanted a two guy-one girl threesome, other men just wanted to see their wife royally fucked by a big dick. And, of course, there were the size queen couples.

At twenty-two, I was more than happy to just fuck one wife and then another and then another. I met most couples through couples I'd been involved with. It was kind of a thing for them, I guess, to have experiences with the same guy. I don't really know.

Being with and around all these married couples taught me that there is no such thing as a traditional marriage. They're all different. And nothing is too taboo or too sacred. I also learned that you don't have to be married to get regular sex.

I will admit that there were a lot of couples that I only got to be with once. It was a one-and-done kind of thing for them. Other couples liked me to come around whenever I could. I have to say that I liked both.

When I knew it was going to be a one-and-done kind of thing, I usually went all out, sexually. I wanted to make sure that I fulfilled their fantasies.

I learned to read couples and could often tell what they were into. Other times, I would ask. One thing was for sure. When I was with other guy's wives, more often than not, the wives had few to no limits.

The couples that I hooked up with ranged from their mid-thirties to their early seventies. That's a huge span if you think about it. What this told me was that no matter what generation a person grew up in, they were all kinky in their own unique way. It also told me that no matter a woman's age, her pussy still needed cock.

The average guy doesn't think about getting sex with married women, whereas, for me, that's all I'd gotten for the last two and a half years. And it was always with their husband's support and encouragement.

What I liked about the older couples, especially, was that they didn't have any sexual hang-ups. They knew what they liked and wanted, and, luckily, it was me.

Going back to Annie and Herman, Herman was gracious. He wanted Annie to be happy and sexually fulfilled. And after fifteen years of Annie fucking and sucking other men, they discovered that I was what they'd been looking for all along.

The first time I fucked Annie, she was full of another guy's cum, but she hadn't gotten enough. And she was hoping that I would be better than all the other men she'd been with. I didn't have much sexual experience at the time, but, luckily, what I had and what I did with it was what Annie and Herman were looking for.

Annie was an amazing fuck, but it was Herman that I had a fondness for. He had this beautiful wife, he'd spent years doting on her, and now he was graciously giving her to me.

It took a special kind of person to have invested so much into something to just give it away to another man. And Herman was there when Annie told me about the other men and what she and they did together. And now what she and I did was being added to the mix.

Every time I fucked Annie or let her suck my dick, Herman thanked me, profusely. He was grateful to and for me. Herman always got us water or warm towels. He was like our manservant.

Whenever I was with Annie, it was like I was her husband. She treated me better than I think a lot of wives treat their husbands. She always greeted me with a kiss. She had a habit of cupping my package whenever she could. And she was always sexually available to me.

The first time I fucked Annie was literally minutes after I met her. Herman told me that the first time he and Annie had sex was close to a year after they'd met.

Annie's family had money and Herman was from a working-class family. Annie's father actually had Herman wash and polish his cars to show that he was worthy of the privilege of dating Annie. And it wasn't until after Annie and Herman had dated for almost three months that Herman got to kiss Annie on the cheek.

Herman and Annie's first kiss was witnessed by Annie's father.

Herman told me that Annie's father was a strict and stern man. He believed that, as a man, you have to earn what you want, and nothing comes for free.

After Herman and Annie's first kiss, Herman said that Annie's father had a talk with him. Annie's father told Herman that a kiss is one thing, but to do more was something he had to earn.

Annie's father told Herman that holding hands was acceptable and that now that they'd had their first kiss, he'd be watching them both closely.

Herman told me that he respected Annie's father, and he was willing to do anything he had to do to prove his worthiness. Herman mowed Annie's family's yard and pulled weeds, he washed their windows. Essentially, he became the family slave in hopes of proving that he deserved Annie's hand in marriage.

I guess Herman eventually did enough to prove his worth and earned the privilege of marrying Annie. The thing was that I didn't have to do anything but exist to get in between Annie's legs. Herman spent three months earning the ability to kiss Annie on the cheek, and in less than ten minutes after meeting both of them I was fucking Annie.

I asked Herman how it felt knowing that he did all the work he did to get Annie, and no one else had to. Herman told me that he didn't believe that sex should have to be earned and that when he did what he did to earn Annie it was a different time.

Herman told me that when he saw Annie with other men it was her happiness that mattered most to him. And Annie told me that when she was with other men that she pictured each man in her head as Herman. She may have been with other men, but in her mind, it was Herman that she was making love to and with.

Herman asked me why it mattered to me what he had to do and what I didn't have to do to be with Annie.

I told Herman that I cared about both him and Annie. And I considered them to be friends. Herman told me that he considered me to be more than just a friend. I was doing something he no longer could, and what I was doing was as much for Him as it was for Annie.

I found this to also be the case when I hooked up with other wives. I was fulfilling the wife's sexual needs and fantasies and I was also fulfilling the husband's fantasies.

Herman and Annie taught me a lot about what love is and what it involves. And I guess what I learned most is that sex isn't always just sex. It's so much more than just fucking and getting sucked. It involves a person's soul.

At first, fucking another guy's wife was me getting my dick wet. But, then I learned that having sex with another guy's wife was something I could do for the couple. Both the husband and the wife got something out of me getting sex with the wife.

I'm sure that Annie could have gone without sex, had Herman told her that she had to, but he loved her and knew how important sexual intimacy was to her. And she loved him enough that she wanted him there while she made love to and with other men. She wanted Herman to be part of everything in her life.

Herman and Annie knew what love was and what it meant to them. And I felt honored to be a part of it.

Throughout the time I had with Herman and Annie, I learned a lot, about love, life, and just how to be a better person. Annie was in love with Herman and Herman was in love with Annie. That's all that really mattered.

Every time I was with Annie, I could tell that her love for Herman was real and lasting. And Herman's passion never wavered.

I just wish that I could say the same about other the couples I was with after Annie and Herman.