All Comments on 'Being The Other Man'

by PolySwingerWife

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Racist shit.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 3 years ago

How touching. Annie would give herself you your in ways she refused her husband and he would act like your servant; but she loved him soooooo much that she treated him like a piece of shit.

Go fuck yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

To anon who said: "I am eager to read a story where a powerful white plantation owner sleeps with a black slave's wife." I suggest you go read a history book. Any history book. Those brutal rapes of black slaves by plantation owners happened on a daily basis. Go read a history book. Read it as you stroke your tiny pathetic white boy cock in Mama's trailer park, hopelessly longing for the slavery days that are never coming back. Poor little you. After that, go kiss your confederate flag and then impregnate your sister again. Sweet home Alabama. But don't forget to read that history book first..... Oh, wait. You can't read a history book because you're too stupid to. Your brain is underdeveloped. Darn. I knew all that inbreeding couldn't be good for you. Such a cryin' shame. Oh, well. I guess you're doomed to a life of perpetual ignorance. Enjoy.

To the author, why did you post this story here? Seriously, what the hell is wrong with you? Should I send help? All your other stories are idiotic, but this one is just plain provocative. You had to know this would bring the racist LW slugs crawling out of the woodwork. I'm also pretty sure you're not black, because you don't know jack shit about the black experience. Stop appropriating blackness by writing from a black person's perspective when you are NOT black. And if you honestly think any young black guy is interested in fucking some flabby, aged, white suburban bitches when he could be fucking beautiful hard-bodied young women of his own race, you're mental. Do us all a favor and go back to posting your regular all-white asinine stories. Thanks.

puddlejumper2puddlejumper2almost 3 years ago

I had to keep reminding myself that the "Guy" in this story was written in by a woman and that it was likely that the female writer was using this forum to present arguments for why this kind of sexual behavior in a marriage is not only okay, but sought out as a way to provide a gift to someone they love. The fact that I had to keep reminding myself of those facts I think should be taken as a compliment to the writer. And I've got to add that I don't see this as "Racist shit." In fact, I think it's kind of racist to read how that racial angle was handled in this piece and resulted in people seeing racial shit where I don't think it exists, other than in the fact that it involved white women having sex with someone of a different race. I see racist behavior as being ascribing qualities to one person, usually very negative qualities, to everyone else that looks like they do. For example, thinking that, because one old white dude is racist, all old white dudes are racist would be racist. Saying that someone is the first person to have sex with that was black or whatever color, isn't racist, it's just stating a fact. There were no value judgements attached to that recognition of skin color other than it might be exciting simply because it was different.. Value judgements and blanket condemnations based on skin color, if they had existed in this story, which they didn't, would have been racist. And finally, for the person who wants to read a story about a slave owner raping a slave who is married is fine, since it's all fantasy anyway, but if they are trying to suggest that this story is in any way similar to his (or her, I guess) fantasy is certainly missing a key issue. The white couple in this story were fine with the wife being shared or given and it was them that pursued that experience. They were not only willing but desirious. , The same certainly wouldn't have been very likely for the slave woman and her husband in their fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I like the story but I’m different. I’m one of the guys that like to see his wife pleased by a Blackman who knows how to make her crawl for him. Stretching her and leaving her full after he’s done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Really?

Did you bother to proof read this garbage? You might want to pull this off the site and re-think it. Turned out to be a pretty ugly story.

1 star ONLY because negative stars aren't yet available.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Interesting before you tossed sliding into some other dude sperm the 1st time out. Her shagging guys with out a condom should have made you run like hell.

Way too much racial stuff... 90% unnecessary to cover the angle.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

This author has posted some really lame garbage in LW, but this ir horseshit is his worst yet.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPolySwingerWife@PolySwingerWife
My name is Amber. In the last three decades, I have learned more about people than I ever thought I would. One thing I've learned is that people can be very judgmental about things that they have never experienced, or never want to. Because my husband enjoys watching me ...