Being Worshipped

Story Info
Being worshipped is your birthright.
2.5k words
4.45
4.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Waking up from a beautiful dream is difficult. Most times you don't even remember what it was about as you slowly rise up to consciousness. A strong feeling of melancholy stays in your mind though as you leave the warm womb of pleasure you experienced of a situation unknown.

I yawned as I blinked my eyes open to a white ceiling with a beautiful chandelier. As my mind slowly booted back up, it registered dimly that this wasn't my bedroom. The bed was too soft, the pillows were too fluffy and the sheets were too silken? What the hell?

"She's awake!" a voice whispered which seemed to elicit a bunch of excited murmurs and I got up to see a bunch of men around my bed. There were gauzy curtains which I hadn't noticed at first.

I looked down at myself and was surprised to see my clothes were missing. I grabbed the sheets trying not to panic and covered myself.

"What's going on? Who are you people? Where are my clothes?" I demanded sounding shrill even to my own ears.

"My Goddess, please don't be alarmed. We found you lost in the human world and as your guardians, it was our duty to bring you back home," the curtains were parted to reveal a mammoth of a man who was as chiseled as a Greek God answer my question. My eyes immediately dropped down to his own dick which looked huge even flaccid.

"Where are your clothes?" I demanded.

"My Goddess, I'm afraid you've forgotten our ways. Clothes were not a part of creation. They are man made disasters intent upon obscuring the natural beauty of the body. Your body is not something to be ashamed of," he answered in a deep baritone making me shiver.

Beautiful words but I was not letting this stranger see my naked body. It takes a whole lot more to undress me hunk! I'm not that easy!

When the Hunk saw his words failed to have a desired effect, he sighed and his eyes looked pained.

"You do not believe me. But my men and I will help you reach your full potential," he promised solemnly with an intense look in his eyes.

"Guards! To your positions!" he commanded.

The four other men bowed and stepped out. The Hunk swooped down to carry me in his arms. I let out a surprised yelp but he didn't even blink at my struggle as he ripped the satiny sheets from my hands and carried me like I weighed nothing.

"I'm so sorry, Goddess. But this is for your own good," he murmured holding me close to his chest. Struggling seemed futile and I was starting to like the way this guy addressed me. Plus his arms were so strong, muscles so hard, I was getting a bit distracted. I decided to squeeze his bicep and it was indeed rock hard. I heard him chuckle and when I glared at him, his dark eyes still looked amused.

We reached a large white door which was opened from the inside and I saw the four other men standing at each corner of a large bed. There was way too much hotness in this room and my body warmed considerably. There was a redhead who was lean with a long dick. He winked at me when I glanced at him and I looked away. The other guy was blonde with green eyes. His hair came up to his shoulder and his dick started to rise under my perusal. He appeared pleased by my attention and I quickly moved to the next guy. He was muscular with a stocky build. He had dark hair and striking blue eyes and his cock looked thick. That would definitely cause a burn. The other man had long black hair and grey eyes. He looked perfect and it seemed he knew it too.

"What are you going to do?" I asked Hunk who hadn't put me down. My arms were crossed over my chest as I eyed them all suspiciously.

"We are going to worship you, Goddess," Hunk answered as he laid me on the bed.

I looked at them all as I drew my legs closer to my chest. What were these guys playing at? I don't even remember how I came here. Hunk nodded at Red and Blondie before he stepped closer to me and pulled my feet. I lost my balance and found both my hands held by Red and Blondie.

"What the hell?"

Mr. Muscles and Grey were quick to hold my legs and I found myself trapped. No amount of wriggling could get me free.

"Just lie back and let yourself be worshipped, Goddess," Hunk proclaimed before kneeling between my parted legs. Was he going to do what I thought he was going to do?

He bent and kissed the lips of my vulva. A shudder ran up me at the reverence in his eyes and the gentleness of his kiss. He lowered his mouth again and licked my core. He parted the lips with his fingers and gently kissed the inner folds. It was like he was kissing every entrance, asking for permission before going deeper. His tongue licked my inner walls. He made it seem like every lick was a delicious treat that he was savoring. I'm sure my cervix was salivating at his ministrations. When he started suctioning, I nearly saw stars. It was only because of the guys holding me down that prevented me from kicking the Hunk.

He moaned and it vibrated causing a shiver to run down my spine. He gave me the most intense heated look I've ever seen on a man before he expertly took my clit into his mouth and lavished it like a lollipop. I squirmed at the overstimulation. His fingers entered me and stroked my inner walls. He found a rhythm which was like an electric jolt. I came with no forewarning. I actually squirted all over his face and his eyes were glazed over in ecstasy.

While I panted there on the bed, I realized that the men had released me.

"If the Goddess is willing, we would all like to worship you," Blondie said in a quiet voice.

I blinked in my post orgasmic haze and nodded.

Red and Blondie moved as one as they each grabbed a breast and latched onto a nipple. Their licking and sucking sent its own shocks of pleasure. I held onto their heads and they gave heated looks as I ran my fingers through their hair, scritching their scalps.

Meanwhile I felt a warm breath on my pussy and I saw Mr. Muscles kneeling between my legs. His cock was rock hard and I had a mini orgasm thinking about how it would feel having that thick meat inside me.

"I want you in me," I ordered him. He seemed surprised but happy to comply.

"Of course, Goddess," he replied delighted.

Red and Blondie moved away and I felt their loss keenly. Mr. Muscles hovered over me and he hesitated. I wrapped my arms around his neck and tugged him down. I kissed him and he let out a noise of surprise. His hands held onto my hips and I wrapped my legs around his waist. I found his cock with one hand and gave it long sure strokes. I angled it against my core and urged him to push in. He kissed my neck and I let my head fall back as my suspicions proved correct. He was huge. My walls were stretched and they slowly expanded to accommodate his wide girth. I let out a groan.

"Move!" I urged him on. He dragged that mammoth cock out and shoved it back in as I clung on for dear life. I felt like I was in heaven. Each thrust hit my cervix and I was completely enjoying every bit of it.

I felt his cock spasm as his cock spurted load after load of warm cum into eager pussy.

Mr. Muscles withdrew and hovered on his arms above me.

His fingers snaked down to finger me. The squelch of his fingers in my cum filled hole was so filthy.

"Come for me Goddess," he whispered and shoved almost four fingers into my vagina. My wallls spasmed around his fingers and I blacked out for a few minutes.

When I woke up again, I saw the men still standing around me with hard dicks that they didn't even touch. Were they awaiting instructions?

"Is there any lube?" I asked and Blondie produced a bottle of some scented oil.

"Perfect. You come here and lie down," I ordered Red who quickly complied looking ecstatic.

His cock stood proudly and I lowered myself on him. I ordered Blondie to prepare my back. Time to test my fantasy with these guys. I felt gentle fingers prepare me. It was an odd sensation, feeling an intrusion into the furled hole. The scent of lavender filled the air as he slowly inserted a second finger. I laid down on Red and he watched my expression with hooded eyes. I drew him into a kiss. Boy, did he know how to kiss. His tongue battled with mine and he sucked my lips. I felt three fingers scissoring, stretching out my hole.

The mushroom shape of Blondie's dick slid in, I broke the kiss to accommodate the foreign presence. Red held my hip in position as I took deep breaths to relax myself. Once he bottomed out, they both gave me a few seconds to get used to the feeling of being stretched. Then they began to move. One moved in while the other pulled out. Blondie placed his palms over my globes, massaging my breasts. He pinched the hardened nubs as he continued rutting against me.

Suddenly they changed the rhythm and they both moved synchronously in and out. I cried out as I came for the third time that day around two beautiful cocks. They both cried out as they came coating my walls. As they pulled out, I felt cum dripping between my thighs. If this was what being worshipped meant, then worship away.

I set my eyes on Grey eyes next. I beckoned him over with a finger and kissed him. I ran my hands up and down his erection. His face remained impassive however and I was determined to change that.

I lowered myself on the bed so I could be at eye level with his jutting cock. Grey eyes bore into me with trepidation.

"My Goddess, you shouldn't be on your knees," he stuttered.

'Oh, but I plan to bring you to your knees,' I thought and licked the bead of precum from his tip. His breath shuddered and I noticed that all the men were watching my movements intently. It was a heady feeling having the smouldering eyes of hot sexy guys on you.

I held his cock steady and licked the shaft up and down like a popsicle. I enjoyed the small hitches of breath and gasps I could hear from the watchful crowd around me. When I finally put the whole cock in my mouth, Grey let out a sigh of relief. His thighs were trembling with my teasing and I smirked around his cock. His silver eyes flashed and his pupils dilated till all that was visible was a thin ring of silver around his pupil.

I placed my hands on his ass to balance myself as I took his cock in deeper. My gag reflex was practically nonexistent and I was able to deep throat him rather well. Out of the corner of my eyes, I noticed Mr. Muscles was stroking his thick dick as it had recovered from its earlier orgasm. Red and Blondie's dicks were at half mast and I'm sure they'll become erect soon enough.

I noticed Grey's thighs trembling with effort. He was trying so hard not to fuck my mouth. I removed my mouth from his cock.

"Fuck my mouth," I ordered and he shivered at the gravelly tone of my voice.

I swallowed most of his length and let him use my mouth. I moaned around the cock in my mouth. Grey's eyes were at half mast as he fucked my mouth with abandon. I fondled his balls and let one finger find his puckered hole. When I pressed a finger into it, Grey's eyes widened and he came into my waiting mouth.

I wiped the cum from the corner of my mouth and I got up to kiss Grey. His legs wouldn't hold him up and he sat down on the bed and I smiled. I brought him to his knees with my mouth after all.

The only person I hadn't helped was the Hunk. He stood watching my sinuous movements with a predatory gaze. I knew he wouldn't try anything without explicit permission from me. His gaze moved to my large breasts and back to my face. I flashed him a wicked smile. I grabbed the bottle of lavender lube and slicked his cock with it. I grabbed my boobs which people have compared to melons before and used them to get Hunk off.

His mouth gaped open and he appeared to be in awe of my actions.

"My Goddess..." he whispered as he watched his cock be fucked between my boobs. I held my melons close and hoped it would be enough to bring him off. I did have to worry as he spurted in my face giving me a cum facial.

Red and Blondie were giving each other handjobs and I watched them cum on each other's chests. Mr. Muscles had apparently already cum and I was sad to have missed the action. Grey was quietly watching the proceedings from where I'd left him on the bed earlier.

Hunk gave me a tender gaze as he went to pick up a wet towel from a nearby table and wiped me clean.

"Is there anything you need, Goddess?" Hunk enquired softly.

"Stay with me forever," I muttered sleepily.

I heard them all chuckle and felt someone caressing my hair, feet and boobs. This was definitely sensory overload at this point.

"Your wish is our command," was all I heard before sleep overcame me.

When I woke up, I looked at the familiar white ceiling with a slowly revolving fan. My sheets were soaked as a product of my wet dream. I sighed, hoping my dream would come true.

After having a mini pity party, I rolled off of the bed and set about getting ready for the day. As I was eating breakfast, I noticed a mover's truck next door. A peek through the blinds revealed my mysterious new neighbors. There was a red headed guy in a ponytail carrying a box of book. A blonde guy was laughing so hard at something a large muscular guy said. The hunk out of my dreams appeared to be scolding them. The one guy who had noticed my peeking had grey eyes. He winked at me, making me blush.

I scurried back to my table.

Perhaps my dream would actually turn into a reality!