Jacy The Cock Tease Pt. 01

Story Info
Jacy uses her tricks to try and hook the handsome neighbor.
1.4k words
4.22
3.5k
6
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/07/2024
Created 04/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KimKim5
KimKim5
986 Followers

That summer, my family moved from the big city to a boring house in the suburbs. But the boring house had a fantastic swimming pool. After unpacking my stuff, I was ready for a dip.

I thought about skinny-dipping, but guys were still moving stuff into the house. I knew my parents would get pissy if I swam naked in front of the movers.

In the bathroom, I undressed, admiring myself in the mirror. Everyone said I looked like an angel. But this angel had a body built to fuck. A baby-smooth, shaved twat, glistening pink slit, large thrusting tits, and puffy red fuck-me lips.

Oh, and long blonde hair almost to my ass. I loved having my hair pulled.

Then I slipped on my itty-bitty bikini. The top was two tiny triangles, barely covering my chubby tits. And the flimsy bottoms wedged into my pussy lips...

Mom yelled, "Jacy, I'm going to the store. Stay with the movers while I'm gone."

"Yes mother." I paraded out of the bathroom in my hot pink bikini. The movers kept working while staring at my half-naked teenage body. Being a cock tease, I played pussy peek-a-boo...opening and closing my thighs, flashy my camel toe.

'Never Say No To Camel Toe.'

When mom returned I ran outside, and jumped into the cool water. Swimming up and down the pool I noticed my neighbor on his balcony. A tall, handsome man, rugged with bulging muscles. And I needed a bulging muscle... pounding between my legs.

Climbing out of the pool, I lay in the sun, showing off my hot little body.

Mom yelled, "Jacy the movers are done. C'mon, we're going to the Burger Barn." I waved at the stud, and skipped toward the house, letting him watch my boobs bouncing around and my cute ass jiggling.

Maybe the suburbs weren't so boring...

***

College started the next day. And I met a jock with a nice build. Russel took an interest in my bright smile and big tits. I heard him tell his buddies I was "fresh meat." Ha, I took that as a compliment and shook my sexy ass every time I walked by him.

Later I invited Russel over to go swimming. But Russ was my backup boner. I really wanted my ruggedly handsome neighbor.

That afternoon, I sat on the pool's edge, dipping my feet while drinking a beer. My neighbor walked over.

"Hi, I'm Bruno. I live next door with my girlfriend."

"I'm Jacy. It rhymes with Juicy."

Bruno laughed. "Girl, you look bored."

"Yeah, my parents are away, so I'm alone all weekend." Bruno rubbed my shoulder, his dark brown eyes staring right through me. The man was even cuter when he got closer... I wanted to run my tongue all over his body.

Leaning back, I pushed my chest up. I wasn't wearing a bra, so my tits jiggled under the pink top and my dark nipples poked through the thin material.

"Jacy, being alone must suck."

"Yes it does suck, but sucking is fun." I laughed. "Plus a friend's coming over tomorrow to swim." Pulling my legs out of the water, I spread my knees, showing off my camel toe, again.

Bruno got a phone call and left. I hurried upstairs to finger myself, imagining the handsome stud on top of me, pounding my pussy with his rock-hard cock.

The next day, Russel showed up while my neighbor, Bruno, mowed his yard. Perfect. Time to tease.

"Over here Russ." I pulled off my robe to reveal my too-tight bikini. My tits bulged around the bikini bra, and the bottom was a G-string wedged into my ass crack with a tiny triangle covering my shaved cunt.

Russ's eyes almost fell out of his head.

Diving into the pool, I popped out of the water just as my nipples popped out of my top. Bruno cleared his throat. I looked down to see my nipples poking out like bullets. Russ thought my naked nipples were an invitation.

He grabbed my hips, pressing his body against mine as he kissed me. Pushing away from Russ, I turned toward Bruno to tuck in my boobs.

Russ and I spent the next hour drinking beer and playing in the swimming pool. Russ kept saying, "Jacy, let's go inside and fool around." But I wanted to fool around in front of my neighbor...to pique Bruno's interest in my hot teen twat.

Sure enough, Bruno went up to his balcony for a better view. Showtime.

Running my nails up Russ's thigh, I rubbed his zipper lump until it turned into a tentpole. Russ kissed my lips and moved up, forcing my legs apart. His hands pawed at my boobs, pulling off the bikini bra.

Russ's fingers tweaked my aroused nipples, pinching and pulling.

I stared at Bruno, hoping he enjoyed the show.

"Suck my boobs, Russ! Suck 'em hard!" I yelled loud enough for Bruno to hear. Russel groped my tits and kissed down my cleavage. He sucked and licked and nibbled my nipples.

Wrapping my legs around him, I ground my pussy against his cock lump and smiled. I hoped Russ had a big one...

"Mmm... Russ baby, lick my pussy." He yanked down my bikini bottoms, revealing my baby-smooth, shaved twat. I glanced over at Bruno, hoping he could see my naked cunt.

My thighs squirmed as Russ's tongue slobbered all over my pussy and licked my pubes. The guy wasn't good at eating twat, so I pushed him away. "I'll take over dick-head. Whip out your prick!"

He couldn't get his shorts off fast enough. I smiled as his cock sprung up into the air. It was long but thin as a pencil. "Oh well."

Grabbing Russ's boner, I got on my hands and knees while shaking my naked ass and bare pussy in the air toward Bruno. I sucked Russ's prick for a few minutes until it started to throb.

"Oh God, Jacy... you suck so good...Suck it with your puffy red lips." I sucked harder, deepthroating his prick. "Oh fuck girl, I'm cumming!"

His cock jolted—hot jism shot into my mouth. "Umpff." I usually spit out cum, but this time I swallowed, gulping down wad after wad of Russ's sticky seed. I wanted to show Bruno that I was a damn-good cock-sucker.

"Ahhh.... Drink it Juicy Jacy... Drink my jism!"

Clamping my lips tight, I sucked harder, determined to get every drop of Russ's seed. After the last spurt, I tilted my open mouth toward Bruno as I swallowed the slimy cum.

Bruno's eyes widened, and he went inside. Leaning over I spit a pubic hair into the grass. Then, I used Russ's shirt to wipe my mouth. "Okay Russel, you've emptied your balls. Time to say bye-bye."

"But Jacy, I didn't get to fuck you with the snake!"

"You and your stupid snake have to leave."

"Okay Jacy, I'll leave. But let's eat lunch first. I brought over sub sandwiches, and I'm starving."

"Russ, I guess that's fair. I'll make us a salad."

What happened next was probably my fault because I stayed naked. Bending over the table, I chopped lettuce with my tits and ass, jiggling...'Never tease a horn-dog.'

Russel attacked me like an animal—tossing me on the table, with food and dishes flying. I tried to resist as he gnawed my lips and tits, and his wild hands groped my body.

Russel's raw lust excited me.

Soon his stiff prick rubbed along my inner thigh, arousing my fuck urges. Spreading my knees, Russ touched his stiffy to my burning cunt. His cockhead rubbed slowly along my trembling crack, driving me crazy.

"Hurry up, dammit! You wanted me—Now screw me!"

Russ grunted. And in one swift shove, he plunged inside my pussy. We were one in fuck heaven. Wrapping my legs around Russ, I pulled his dick inside me. Twisting my hips, screwing my cunt onto his fuck-pole.

As we fucked, the nasty guy grabbed a carrot and shoved it up my asshole. "Stop that you dirty bastard!" Russ screwed me harder while working that stupid carrot in my ass...It was erotic as hell.

"Ohh, keep doing that!" Russ reared back and punched into me, twisting the carrot. With a hard plunge, his cock spewed into my aching cunt. And I squealed in orgasmed at the same time. Then his cock popped out, squirting jism across my tits and face.

He even got jism in my eyes. That burns.

"Russel, you jerk—you made a fucking mess! Literally! Now leave before I chop off your balls." Russ raced out the door, tripping over his pants.

Through my cum dripping eyelashes, I looked down at my cum covered tits and the food and broken dishes strewn across the floor...and I laughed so hard that tears ran down my legs.

KimKim5
KimKim5
986 Followers