Being Wrong in the Bath Tub

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stop my bouncing with him fully embedded in me as the orgasm triggers. I close my eyes as the little fireworks go off. I hear him groan behind me as my pussy tightens around his shaft. Thankfully he places his hands under me for support as my legs start to quiver.

"Holy hell your grip is amazing. I thought your hands were strong but I wasn't prepared for this." He was impressed. He also sounded close to his own orgasm based on the little tremor in his voice.

I couldn't hold myself in that position forever so I dismounted his cock and sat back down on his stomach. I pull his member up with my legs wide open so I can stroke it with both hands. My pussy juice and the bath water keep it slick as I attack with an aggressive corkscrew motion.

"Oh yes..." is all he manages to get out. His shaft swells as I feel the cum start to pump out of it. The first couple of spurts shoot up and plop into the water. I squeeze the final ones hard to milk his cock clean.

"Slide back so I'm not sitting on you anymore. Hold me and let my catch my breathe." I tell him. I sit down in the tub again, pressing my ass against his exhausted member, and lean back into him. His arms wrap around and cup my breasts to cradle me in an embrace.

"My legs are so wobbly I can't stand," I proudly admit "but once I can, I'm going to dry off then go to my bed. You can either join me or let yourself out."

I can't wait to be wrong again.

12